InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Love ❯ Threats ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Painful Love

A/N- I know I only had a few plans and I could have made it better, but I didn't which is sad. I hope you like this fanfiction even if it wasn't as intense as I hoped. There are 2-4 more chapters left till the end and since I didn't really like this fanfic, like I said many times, I'm going to rewrite it. I'll have people tell me which they like better and delete which ever one is the least favorite.

Disclaimer- You most likely all know

Summary- The threat is revealed and something unexpected happens to a few people.

Chapter 8- Threats

Kikyo smirked, "I'll make sure you live a painful death." Kagome's face was covered with sheets of fear as she shook her head.

"No! I'm not breaking up with Inuyasha! I'll sacrifice my life." She stormed out of the bathroom into the almost empty halls and ran to her class.

Whatever you wish....I'll make sure you'll be destroyed inside Kikyo thought.

-----------------

When Kagome had gotten in her class everyone was seated and the teacher was starting the class. The teacher looked when she saw a figure walk to their seat, "Miss Higurashi, why are you late?" The other students looked up from their books.

"I...I had an emergency." The teacher didn't seem to accept the excuse, but nodded.

"Take your seat." As soon as she took her seat, the teacher continued the lesson for the day.

-----------------

Inuyasha couldn't help, but fidget with his pencil. He drummed it against his desk and didn't stop until an impatient Sango took it away.

"Hey…" He hissed, "What was that for?"

"What's your problem?"

"I have n…"

"Yes, you do! Now what is it?" She snapped at him.

"It's Kagome, something's wrong I can feel it."

"There's nothing wrong with Kagome, now stop worrying about her."

Just then the bell rang and the two got up. Inuyasha rushed to his locker and put his homework and books in his backpack. He walked to Kagome's locker and was tempted to jump over the crowd. He couldn't wait to see her face and know that she was ok, but before he got there someone grabbed his arm and pushed him into the janitor's closet.

"What the hell?"

"Inuyasha, break up with Kagome!" A voice said.

Inuyasha growled at the words break up, "Kouga…I'm not going too!"

"Alright then let's make a little deal." Inuyasha's golden eyes gave Kouga a dark glare, "Let's battle…who ever wins…" He paused and hissed the last few words of the sentence, "Gets Kagome.

"Deal," Inuyasha growled at Kouga before leaving and slammed the door behind him

-----------------

Kagome was getting frantic. Inuyasha hadn't met her at her locker and when she went to his he wasn't there. She was sitting at lunch and didn't touch her food. She just sat waiting, when she saw an angry Inuyasha walking through the cafeteria doors.

Kagome started to stand up when she heard Kikyo whisper, "Don't forget our little `deal'." She clenched her teeth at the sound of "deal". It was more like a threat not a deal.

By the time Kagome got out of her seat Inuyasha was already sitting. She quickly sat down with a blank expression on her face.

"What's wro…"

"I hate Kouga, and you better stay away from him…especially tonight."

"But what about our date," She was already worried about what Kikyo was going to do, now it was this, "It's Friday."

"We'll still have the date, but after the date…well…"

"Well what?"

"We made a deal."

"And what is this deal?"

Miroku and Sango looked at the two while Kikyo smirked, "Whoever wins the fight gets you."

Kagome didn't know what to say. All she did was stand up and get ready to leave, "I'll see you tonight and I really hope you win because you're the one I love, Inuyasha." Inuyasha only looked at Kagome. He was thinking the same thing.

A/N- This is all I'm going to write. I'm sorry that my chapters are so short. I kind of split everything that happens into parts I guess. So the next chapter is going to be the date and I think the one after that will be the last chapter and then an epilogue.