InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Love ❯ Dog Fight ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Painful Love

A/N- This is going to be my first Inuyasha fanfic that's actually going to be finished. My last one I deleted because I didn't like the way I wrote it (script form), but I like this one better, even if it isn't my best fanfic. I know I hope a lot in fanfics, but I hope you like Chapter 7 XD.

Disclaimer- Inuyasha is owned by Rumiko Takahashi...not me

Summary- Kagome realized Inuyasha really does love her and Kouga and Inuyasha have a fight.


Chapter 7- Dog Fight

Everyone was now in the middle of the room. The desk had been moved and Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Kikyo were all in the front of the growd watching the fight up close. Kagome's eyes were wide open and tears were starting ot roll down her cheeks.

"Kagome," Whipsered Sango, "Inuyasha does love you...or else he wouldn't be doing this." Kagome nodded in agreement. 'I think so too'

Inuyasha dug his claws into Kouga's throat and threw him on the floor, "Don't touch Kagome again, kisama!" He yelled across the room even though Kouga was slowly getting up from the ground. He punched Inuyasha, but then Inuyasha grabbed his wrists and twisted them. He pushed Kouga to the ground again digging his bloody claws into his throat again.

"Inuyasha! Stop!" Kagome yelled.

"Why should I?" He took a breath after each word, "He kissed you and tried to steal you from me!"

"Because Mrs. Ayugai is coming!" Inuyasha looked up. Mrs. Ayugai was the last teacher you wanted to see after you had just gotten in a fight. He quickly straightened up.

A short, plump, old lady came walking in the room. Her gray hair was up in a tight bun and she looked at Inuyasha, "Inuyasha and Kouga! What's going on here?"

"We were just...uh...playing a game!"

"No...he tried to tear me apart!"

Inuyasha growled, "Only because you wouldn't let go of my girlfriend after she tried to get away from you!"

"I did..."

"Yes you did!" Kagome interrupted and stood next to Inuyasha, "You pulled me up by my arms, kissed me to make Inuyasha jealous, and when I tried getting away you pulled me closer! You started this whole thing."

"Inuyasha and Kouga go to the principal's office now."

"Yes, old lady." Inuyasha mumbled.

---------------

"Oh my gosh! Did you hear? Inuyasha and Kouga got in a fight!" A group of girls were squeeking at the fact.

"EEEEEKKKK!" One of the girls said, "You're joking? What about?"

"Kagome Higurashi. It turns out that Kouga wouldn't take his heands off her." Inuyasha and Kagome were walking down the hall and heard some girls gossiping about the fight.

"So are you ok?" Kagome asked looking at Inuyasha's bruised face from the punch Kouga gave him.

"Yeah. Besides the bruise I'm fine."

"Well that plan was ruined...what do you think Kikyo will come up with next?"

"I don't know, but whatever it is, it better not involve Kouga or they both die." Kagome shook her head and they both took their seperate ways.

As Kagome headed to her Chemistry class someone grabbed her from the girls' bathroom and dragged her in. Before Kagome could scream the person who had taken her covered her mouth.

---------------

Sango noticed Inuyasha. They were both in the next class together, "Inuyasha! Wait up!"

Inuyasha slowed down, but didn't bother stopping. Sango caught up to him and looked at him for a second, "So, do you have detention?"

:"Yeah," He started, "Actually I was surprised I wasn't suspended for a few days."

"How's Kagome?"

"You should know, you were just in Mrs. Ayugai's class with her." He sighed and they turned into the classroom, "I just hope she'll be ok. I have a feeling something's wrong."

"Kagome knows her way around and the Chemistry toom is in the next hall. She's fine." Inuyasha felt reassured, but still had a bad feeling.

---------------

"So..Kagome...let's make a deal." Kikyo walked back and forth past Kagome.

"It depends what it is..."

"You break up with Inuyasha, or else." Kagome scowled at her enemy.

"I'm not breaking up with Inuyasha just because of a threat!" She looked at Kikyo for a minute and became silent, "Or else....what?"

A/N- I'm going to leave a small cliffhanger. I'll try to update ASAP, but knowing that school started last week, I don't know how long it'll take to make this anymore. I was hoping I'd finish by today, but I didn't get to type the fanfic chapters I wanted to type yesterday since I had english hw and since I was trying to finish a fanfic I was reading.