InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Love ❯ The Starting of Disasters ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Paifnul Love

A/N- Woot! Chapter 6! I'm hoping that this fanfic will be done by tomorrow or Wednesday, but it depends on how much I type today. I really hope that when this is done, more people will read it, because I'm starting to think my fanfic is bad, but that's ok, because i'll be rewritting it if I can't think of anything to write after my next fanfics.

Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha, but I wish I did! Doesn't everyone?

Summary- Kikyo starts Plan A. What will happen to Kagome and Inuyasha during her scheme to tear them apart?

Chapter 6- The Starting of Disasters

"Kagome's always said she doesn't like me." Started Kouga, "So maybe she'll get jealous and realize she really does want me."

"Yes, and that's the same for Inuyasha, except we went out for a while, until he saw me with Naraku."

Kouga and Kikyo were reviewing the plan over the phone before school started. That day, would be the day that Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship would be killed, like someone that was just shot and laying on the concrete in their own cold blood.

"Kikyo, you better get to school." Kikyo's mother yelled.

Kikyo smirked and said her goodbye to Kouga. They both hung up and Kikyo headed for the car.

----------------

Kagome was now at her locker getting her books for her first class when she saw Inuyasha lean against the locker next to her. His face looked tensed and he seemed upset.

Kagome closed her locker and looked at Inuyasha, "What's wrong?"

"It's about Kikyo." A rage of jealousy ran through Kagome's spine.

"Don't tell me you still love her?!"

"Kagome, you know I..."

"Sometimes I don't know if you really love me or not!" Miroku had just stopped next to Inuyasha when Kagome stomped away.

"You know if you keep mentioning Kikyo with that look on your face..."

"Shut up, Miroku!" Inuyasha followed Kagome into class.

Everyone in the class sat in their normal seats, except for two people. Kikyo and Kouga, who were surprisingly sitting next to each other chatting away like Inuyasha and Kagome would normally do.

"Inuyasha?"

"That's what I was going to tell you."

"You better not be getting jealous!"

"Of course I'm not jealous. Why would I..."

"Because YOU still love her...you're going to have to choose Inuyasha!"

Inuyasha looked away from Kagome when the bell rang and for the rest of the class they didn't talk to each other.

----------------

Miroku and Sango were sitting in English class when the bell rang telling everyone the first class of the day was over. They wer eboth wondering what Kouga and Kikyo were up to. They knew Kouga loved Kagome and they also knew Kikyo was Inuyasha's ex-girlfriend, but they couldn't seem to hit the hammer on the nail.

"Miroku, do you think Kikyo and Kouga are trying to make Inuyasha and Kagome jealous?"

"I don't know, but it's possible." Miroku was currently checking out every girl that had passed him in the hallway.

Sango noticed Kagome walking towards her locker and to her surprise Inuyasha wasn't next to her, "I'll be right back." She said to Miroku running towards Kagome who had just opened her locker and slammed it shut again when she saw Sango.

"What was the point of that?"

"I thuoght I forgot something, that's all." Kagome said walking away.

Sango walked up to Kagome again, "Something's going on with you and Inuyasha. Did you two agree you'd work together more then ever while Kikyo was here?"

"Yeah, and I don't think it's going work."

"Why?"

"Because he loves Kikyo!"

"What?"

"He loves both of us!"

With that Kagome stomped away leaving Sango speechless. 'How could he do that to Kagome?'

----------------

As soon as Sango left Miroku spotted Inuyasha walking to his next class. He picked up the speed he was in and patted Inuyasha on the shoulder, "I was just looking at the girls over there and you had to interrupt me and look sad."

"You're the one that decided to come here."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Inuyasha, I know there's something wrong. Is it Kikyo?"

"Don't mention her!" Inuyasha snapped.

A few minutes later Sango walked up to Miroku and told him what Kagome had told her. He looked astonished and was following Inuyasha with his eyes. He knew Inuyasha would probably still love Kikyo, but just like everyone else, he was somehow just as surprised.

----------------

"I think it's working." Kikyo looked at the speechless couple.

"Yeah," Kouga couldn't help but stare at Kagome, "If only they broke up now."

"I'll think of something to get them to break up." A smirk slowly crept up Kikyo's face as it lit up with delight.

Kouga started walking towards Kagome. Inuyasha noticed him and quickly looked up letting out a growl. Both her and Kouga heard and looked at him.

"What?" Kagome asked noticing Inuyasha's eyes. They looked as if there were flames inside.

"Get away from her, Kouga." He said with another low warning growl.

"Why should I? Don't you still love Kikyo?" Inuyasha growled at Kouga again.

"Because Kagome is my girlfriend and if I chose between the two it would be her!" He shouted and now the who class was looking at the two.

Suddenly, Kouga grabbed Kagome's arms and pulled her up closer to him. He then pressed his lips against Kagome's. Kagome tried to get away, but he just pulled her closer to him. Inuyasha was now full of anger and his eyes were glowing red. Kouga pushed Kagome aside and the two dog and wolf demons stood face to face.

"Don't fight!! Please don't!" Kagome yelled getting ready to gt in front of the two, but before she could, she was stopped by Sango and Miroku.

"Sango, please don't let Kouga hurt Inuyasha." Kagome said quietly.

Inuyasha's ears perked up. Even though Kagome was talking quietly he could hear her and he knew she loved him just by the fact that she was worried about him. 'Dont' worry Kagome, I won't let him hurt you.'

A/N- There's only 4-5 more chapters left! I'm really happy that this chapter was slightly longer than the other ones. Also my word is still always freezing, so I'm still typing the chapters on Notepad. Please R&R and I'll try to update later. I would have written more chapters today, but I had English homework and I had a little bit of trouble typing it because of my word and I had to use front page. I know after 8:00pm I might START writting a chapter, but I don't think I'll finish it today. So again, I'm sorry I couldn't type more!