InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Love ❯ Planning Plan A ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Painful Love

A/N- I made this chapter on notepad, because my word keeps freezing. I know this isn't the best story in the world, but I'm working on it. Also I think when I'm done my 2 fanfics after this one, if I don't have any ideas for a new FF, I'll probably rewrite this to make it better, but I'll keep this version too.

Disclaimer- I don't own any characters from Inuyasha OR Inuyasha :(

Summary- Inuyasha warns Kagome about Kikyo and Kikyo works on Plan A to destroy Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship.

Chapter 5- Planning Plan A

Inuyasha pulled Kagome through the double doors of the cafeteria and dragged her further down the hall. He looked around making sure know one was around and then looked back at Kagome. Kagome tried to get away, but he tightened his grasp.

"Let go, Inuyasha!!" She was starting to get irritated.She struggled to get her arms out of Inuyasha's strong hold, "What's your problem?"

"I don't have a problem...but Kikyo does." Kagome knew something was wrong, "Kagome just stay from her, ok?"

"Why should I?"

Inuyasha didn't know what to say, but by the look in his eyes Kagome could tell something was wrong, "Listen to me." Kagome knew Inuyasha was being protective, "Kikyo is planning something. She doesn't want us together...she wants her and me together! So promise me you'll be careful."

Kagome nodded. She was about to go back to the lunchroom when Inuyasha touched her shoulder, "Follow me."

"Why?"

Inuyasha just walked and ignored Kagome. 'What's wrong with him? He's not acting like he normally does...unless that is how he acts when he's not with me.'

The couple kept walking for a few minutes until Inuyasha came to a halt. They had stopped at the school garden. It had roses, blossoms, daisies, voilets, bushes that were shaped like the school maskot, and maple, oak, and pine trees. In the middle of the entire garden were four benches with a fountain in between them.

Inuyasha took a seat and waited till Kagome sat down next to him, "Kagome, we've been together for about a week now, but now Kikyo is here and even though I warned you that she's planning to destroy us I don't know how long we'll last." Kagome looked as if she were about to cry, "If we REALLY love each other...we'll last through this..but..."

"But you don't think that we'll last so we might as well just break up now? Right?" Tears were now running down her face as she moved to the side. Inuyasha moved closer to her, but before he could wrap his arms around her she ran off. All Inuyasha did was sit there.

"But...knowing Kikyo, it'll be hard and we need to get through it together more than ever." He said gr..owing quieter as he said each word.

------------------

'What am I going to do? I can't think of anything to break their relationship.' Kikyo thought to her self. She looked up and noticed a rather nice gentlemen. Kikyo walked over to him and pushed him into a chair.

"What do you want?"

"Do you like anyone here?"

"Yes, Kagome Higurashi, but she's with that mut."

"How would you like to help me...destroy them?" She said in a soft, but scary voice.

------------------

Kagome was sobbing when Inuyasha came walking down the hall. He looked upset. When he saw her he leaned against the wall and let himself slide onto the floor.

"Kagome..." He said quietly stroking her hair with his fingers, "Kagome...I love you. Nothing is going to change that, but just let me finish." Kagome put her head into Inuyasha's and let him talk, "I was going to tell you, that Kikyo was going to make it hard for both of us, and that we'd have to work together more then we ever have before...or else it might end up being the end for the both of us."

Kagome looked up. Her eyes were red and tears were still rolling down her face, but she was smiling now. Inuyasha wiped the tears off her cheeks and gently kissed her and they both stood up to go back to the cafeteria.

------------------

"Alright, this is the plan." Kikyo whispered to the 9th grader sitting in front of her.

He smirked at the thought of the plan, "When do we start?"

"Tomorrow."

Just then the bell rang and a mob of high schoolers headed to the classes.

A/N- The mystery person is probably really obvious, but no one knows that lol. Well like usual, I hope everyone who read this likes the chapter and I'll update tomorrow. Actually tomorrow, I'll try to type a few chapters. Please R&R and thankies for reading!