InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Love ❯ Surprise Visits, Many Reactions ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Painful Love

A/N- I hope you all liked the last few chapters. This story isn't as interesting as I expected it to be, so I'm not updating as quickly as I hoped, but I'll be sure to make it more interesting in the future!!!

Disclaimer-I don't own…I don't own any of the…inu…Inuyasha characters or the show *tear* I only own the taxi driver, clerk, and teachers!

Summary- Inuyasha gets a visit from his ex-girlfriend, how will Kikyo react to Kagome? How will Kagome react to the way Inuyasha is acting with Kikyo? And how will Inuyasha deal when he realizes he still loves Kikyo, but also loves Kagome?

Chapter 4- Surprise Visits, Many Reactions

She walked off the plane and got her luggage. Then she quickly whistled for a taxi and jumped in once it stopped.

"The Tokyo Inn, please,"

The taxi driver drove off as the girl fastened her seatbelt and started to put her makeup on. She was going to see her boyfriend, whom she still wanted to see, but he obviously didn't since he had a girlfriend. But she was there to make sure the other girl and he would break up.

The taxi stopped and the schoolgirl grabbed her luggage again and rushed into the Tokyo Inn, "Ohayo," She began, "My name is Kikyo." The clerk looked up and then back at her computer to see if Kikyo was on the list.

"Your room will be Room 202 on the 2nd floor." She said handed a key to Kikyo.

Kikyo started looking for her room. She walked up the stairs and then started passing by each door. Room 198…200…202 she thought. She slid the key into the door and opened it. She put her luggage down and then ran back downstairs and onto the streets.

Once again she whistled for a taxi.

----------------

"Kikyo is coming today." Sango said excitedly, "She'll prove to both Inuyasha and Kagome they're not ready for a relationship…or a serious one."

"Sango," Miroku started before she could continue rambling, "This isn't a good idea at all. And you don't know if they're ready or not."

Sango sighed, "I'll see you at school then and no perverted talks."

Miroku smirked at those very words and they both hung up.

----------------

It was eight o'clock and the high school students were about to start class. Inuyasha and Kagome were sitting next to each other and chatting when the teacher interrupted.

"Excuse me everyone!" Everyone looked up, "We have a new student joining us today." Kikyo walked into the classroom after Mr. Yamashita. Inuyasha's eyes widened and he was about to get up when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Inuyasha, what's wrong?" Kagome asked quietly.

"Nothing,"

"Tell me! I know there is something wrong!"

Inuyasha looked at Kagome, "Fine, but it'll have to wait till lunch."

Kagome sighed and then noticed Kikyo. She kept looking at Inuyasha and it was annoying Kagome. R. Yamashita directed Kikyo to her seat which happened to be next to Inuyasha. Kagome knew the class would feel like an eternity as jealousy ran through her spine.

Inuyasha didn't seem to act the same as he usually did. What am I doing? I love Kagome, not Kikyo! How can I be falling for her? What if I love…no it can't be. He started hearing a voice, but couldn't place the face with the voice.

"Inuyasha!," The teacher had a slight of anger in his face, "Please answer my question."

"I still love Kikyo!" He said not realizing he had said that out loud, "And Kagome."

Kagome ran out to the classroom and into the bathroom and tears started pouring down her face.

He can't love both Kikyo and me. He can only choose one and I bet that Kikyo came here for a reason! And that reason is to steal Inuyasha!

----------------

Kagome walked slowly to her lunch table. Miroku and Sango were sitting together on one side of the table, while on the other side sat Kikyo and Inuyasha. There was another empty chair next to Inuyasha and Kagome sat down. Everyone was silent, especially Inuyasha and Kagome.

"I'm sorry, Kagome." Inuyasha looked at Kagome, "I didn't realize I said that in class until after I said it. I love you and if I love someone else, I'll always love you more and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." Kagome hugged Inuyasha.

"If you really do still like Kikyo…"

"I love you, Kagome and if I liked Kikyo it wouldn't be anywhere close to how much I love you." Inuyasha said, but then whispered in Kagome's ear, "Wench."

Those two really love each other…I have to get Inuyasha back! That girl is just trouble! Kikyo thought.

Sango and Miroku looked at each other and Kikyo realized that she had done anything yet, but as Kagome hugged Inuyasha, she gave Kikyo a cold glare and her eyes looked like flames were inside them. Kagome was jealous of Kikyo and was afraid that she'd lose Inuyasha. Sango had told her Kikyo was Inuyasha's ex-girlfriend.

When Kagome and Inuyasha let go of each other, the lunch hour was somewhat normal. The only abnormal thing was the fact that Kikyo was there and she was obviously thinking of a plan. Inuyasha had looked at her a few times and by the look on her face, she had a few tricks up her sleeve for both him and Kagome to face. He just didn't know what and he planned to warn Kagome before Kikyo used one. Inuyasha really did love Kagome, but sometimes he did start falling for Kikyo until he remembered their past.

-Flashback-

Inuyasha was walking down the hall when he spotted Kikyo. He decided to walk over to her, when he saw Naraku next to her. He hid before Kikyo see him and listened to the conversation.

"So Kikyo," Naraku started, "Do you want to go on another day tonight?"

Inuyasha gasped at Kikyo's answer and filled with anger, "Sure." Naraku kissed Kikyo and they parted when they saw Inuyasha stomping over.

He punched Naraku and turned to face Kikyo. His face was filled with anger and hatred, "How could you?!"

"I..I was going to ask you."

"Yeah, and how many dates have you been on?"

Looking down, Kikyo hesitate, "Five…five weeks."

"So, you're not going to tell me! And you let him kiss you!" Inuyasha started walking and added something, "WE'RE OVER!"

-Flashback Ends-

Inuyasha grabbed Kagome's hand and led her out of the cafeteria.

A/N- I hope you liked this chapter. I liked it. And I'm also happy that this chapter is longer than the other ones. I know nothing much has happened, but I think things will start happening in the next chapter. I'll update soon and please R&R! Thanks for reading!

(Also I hope the reactions were ok.)

-