InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Love ❯ Serious Couples, Serious Plans ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Painful Love

A/N-I'm glad you don't think the story sucks so far, DimmingRose. I have a feeling this fanfic will be around 10 chapters, but I'm not sure. All I know is that it's going to be short.

Disclaimer-I don't own Inuyasha, but I wish I could, because that would make me owner of Sesshoumaru -grins-

Summary- Kagome and Inuyasha talk outside and something happens between them. Do things start getting serious, already? Miroku and Sango watch Inuyasha and Kagome. When they realized something, they were struck with an idea.

Chapter 3- Serious Couples, Serious Plans

Inuyasha grabbed Kagome's shoulder, "What's your problem, wench?"

Kagome glared at him, "Nothing! And don't call me that!" She said yelling at him.

"Whatever, there's something wrong so tell me." As he said each word, Inuyasha got closer to Kagome's face until their noses touched.

Kagome started backing away, but Inuyasha just took a step after each step she took. She stopped when she reached the wall and Inuyasha placed his hands on the wall, on each side of her head.

"Inuyasha, stop!"

"I'm just wondering what your problem is!"

Kagome looked away, "We both changed, ok?"

Inuyasha sighed and leaned against the wall next to Kagome, "Yeah. I know." He looked at Kagome, "That's what I was afraid of. It's just we somehow forgot about each other and here we are. It's like we're starting all over, but as soon as I remembered you I loved you and then you were all I thought about."

A tear slid down Kagome's cheek, "I know." Inuyasha wiped it off her face, "It's the same for me, except…whenever I tried to tell you in fifth grade, you brother or dad would always interrupt."

Kagome and Inuyasha looked at each other until Inuyasha embraced Kagome into a tight hug, "Kagome, don't cry. I hate it when a girl cries." Kagome smiled.

Before the two knew it they were passionately kissing one another and then Inuyasha broke the kiss to ask a question he had wanted to ask for a long time now.

"Do you want to go out with me Friday night?"

"I'd loved too."

------------------

Sango and Miroku looked outside the door of the cafeteria. They had seen the entire scene between Kagome and Inuyasha. Astonished, they both agreed they wanted the two to be a couple, but thought it was too early.

"Did…did you just see that?" Sango asked.

"Yeah…but just let them be, Sango."

"But they're going out…and…and it's like they just met."

"They just needed their memories refreshed." Miroku said sitting next to Sango now.

"Look, they're not ready for this. We have to do something! They don't know each other. They both changed so much!!"

"Fine, I'll help." Miroku gave in, "But we have something more important to do right now." He purred into Sango's ear and smirked.

Miroku and Sango started planning after Sango slapped him across the face, just when Inuyasha and Kagome came walking in holding each other's hand.

"We're going out on Friday." They said in unison, "Want to go with us?" Kagome added.

Sango and Miroku exchanged glances, "Sure."

------------------

The next few days at school went by smoothly; it was going to be Friday soon. Sango and Miroku were planning on showing Kagome and Inuyasha they weren't ready for each other yet, but were still thinking of a plan. Kagome and Inuyasha were both excited. What they all didn't expect was a visitor. A visitor that would put pain in the air.

A/N- My chapters in this fanfic are a lot shorter than I expected, but I think it's mostly because I only put one event at a time per chapter. At least I am in this fanfic. I hope you like it whether the chapters are short or long.