InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful pasts - memories of the heart ❯ Yuki snow ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Painful pasts







Disclaimer: I do not own any of the character from inuyasha!




Prologue: Yuki Snow




Yuki stepped into the still room the Darkness covering her sight it didnt take long though to adjust to Her surounding after all she was part demon a hiivan to be exact,(A/N. Hiivan = Angel) she sighed it was snowing outside again she had just come in from outside,She absently removed her light blue trench coat and disgarded it on a nearby chair and walked over to the fireplace where she threw sevral logs of wood into the pit and grabbed a box of matches when she heard her sister speak from the couch in an agitated tone,"I dont see why you didnt ask me to light it for you."said the sly voice.

"I didnt ask you because I'm afraid you'll set the house on fire again" said Yuki jokingly only to be punched in the shoulder.

"Ha ha...very funny Yuki i'm so amused" said her younger sister.

"Oh calm down Ruki" she whispered softly she knew their little sister would be sleeping just in the other room curled up in all her blankets,"fine fine!" said Ruki as she placed a warm blanket over Yuki's shoulders and flopped down on the floor next to her sister. Yuki smiled fondly her and her sisters all looked alike except for their age diffrence and they could be told apart easily. Yuki was a warm hearted girl even her features were warm, She had long Beautiful Silver blue hair that stopped just beneath her knee's and Liquid blue eyes that appeared to look like ice and her skin was pale. Ruki on the other hand was the compelte oppisit she always wore a solem face and sometimes smiled if something really amused her She had firey Red hair the same length as Yuki's and her eyes were Ruby red and her skin was a light tan She also had a fetish for knives and swords. Their littlest sister Empress was sweet and kind she loved nature and teddies she had long blond hair and deep forest green eyes and her skin was almost as pale as a lilies if not for the light tan colour she had she would have been compeltely white.

The three sisters lived in a mansion on the other side of Tokyo close to some shrine that the girls rarely saw cause of their active lives their parents Mr and Mrs Snow were millionairs and owned sevral companys across Japan and Canada so the girls were usually running away from the news crews seeking some inside information on the latest projects. The girls were acutally going to start attending high school for the first time after having been tutored by sevral high acheiving teachers.


"It's different you know...."whispered Ruki while watching the flames dance Yuki turned to look at her sister and saw her sister frowning and blinked,"How do you mean?" asked Yuki placing an arm around her sisters shoulders and drawing her into the warm blanket,"I mean With the new school.....and you" she said her gaze down cast,"What do you mean ...me?" Yuki asked she was confused now and didnt know what to say,"You and everything! you've changed Yuki your not playful anymore you dont joke around as much as you used to...you seem...distant" said Ruki....as much as she never admited to feeling sorry for her older sister and the responisbility's she had to face seemed scary at times,"Ruki nothings going to change it's just alots happened and I'm.. growing up..I still joke with you but I dont want you to feel any different..." said Yuki and kissed the side of her sisters head softly.

"Feh." was her sister only reply but Yuki knew to well what she was thinking.


" Well I'm off to bed be sure to put the fire out when you go to bed...and dont go to bed late.. we have school remeber." said Yuki in an almost motherly tone.



"Yes alright" said Ruki as Yuki walked up the stairs and to her bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuki watched from the tinted window of the limo as they drove by the Shrine she was more then curious to go there it seemed intresting She turned her gaze back to her two sister since they both would be in the junior and elemntary part of the school she needed to give them some rules,"Okay all three of us are going to be in diffrent parts of the school so I want you to know if anything gose wrong just come and find me alright." said Yuki earning a smile and a cheery,"Yup." from Empress and an,"Ok" from Ruki she smiled Satified and hugged both her sister earnign a,"Let me go!" from Ruki.

"Alright." said Yuki as she released her sisters.




they pulled up to the school "Shikon High" and Yuki looked out of the window at the staring ifgures and blinked seeing a group of people that caught her attention more then the others who were gawing more less having their noses pressed up agaisnet the windows. The Driver jeffrey opened the door and Yuki got out followed by her two Younger sisters. Yuki ignored the gasps of,"Is that who I think it is."'Oh my! she's so pretty look at that hair" and the,"She's Loaded!" Yuki walked up the stairs and to the door and once inside bid her two sister farewell and sent them off to their princeapals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Well! it certainly is a pleasure to have you attending our school Ms. Snow!" said the Princeapal Myoga ,"Like wise" said Yuki she wasnt at all intrested in the conversation he was trying to get going all she wanted to do was get her locker assigned her classes given and be off she didnt want to be board out of her mind by a man who was intrested in talking about her parents company not in the least,"Well I guess I should give you your timetable and your assigned locker." said the princeapal as he gathered up her papers and her locker number and gave it to her Yuki stood up bowed her head and with a quick thank-you and bye she was off.




Yuki went to her assigned locker and opened it up and placed her book in it and looking at her timetable to see what class she had she read,"P.E" Yuki sighed no matter what it was she was smart in all of the subjects and she grabbed her stuff and headed off to P.E.. When Yuki entered the Gym she blinked she saw two of the people from the gorup she had saw earlier one was wearing a purple band on his arm with prayer beads and he had black hair and violet eyes as well he had a strong build Yuki had to admit he was fairly cute. The other hand waist length hair that was silver white and molten gold eyes he was thin and strong he was handsom Then it hit Yuki like a shock wave she could smell it all over him... he was a demon.



Yuki got changed for P.E. and walked out into the gym where the teacher was standing and she stood off to one corner not wanting to be noticed by anyone when suddenly the class went quiet and the teacher spoke up,"Well class as you all know we have a knew student joining us so I want you to bid her all a warm welcome and show her the ropes." his gaze wandered across the class looking for Yuki when his gaze landed on her,"Yuki please come up to the front"he asked softly and Yuki obliged she couldnt help but feel flattered at the staring eyes as they watched her swaying form walk up to the front and her steps where quiet,"Please treat her well everyone now I'd like you all to run around the gym twelve times alright and then will begin." said the teacher.



Th class began aorund the gym and she toned down ehr runnign since she could run really fast she slowed it to a normal pace and ran quietly while others chatted away and walked or just plain passed her for no reason but to be a show off Yuki stopped after she finsihed her laps and leaned on a wall when the younge man with the purple band walked up grinning broadly,"Oh no" thought Yuki as he stopped and tok ehr hand suprising her.



"My name is Miroku!" he said sweetly,"And what might you name be fairly lady.".



Yuki couldnt help but blush," Yuki snow" she whispered sheepishly.



"My..such a beautiful name for such a beautiful goddess." he said and then looked at her with striking violet eyes,"May I ask you one favor."



"Umm..sure" said Yuki.



"Would...you do me the honor of..." he paused for a moment and then continued," Bare my children!"



"NANI!." cried Yuki as she felt his free hand grope her butt she didnt at all hold back as she whipped her hand across his face nearly breaking his jaw in the process she growled.


"Heh! stupid lech!" said the silver haired boy walking up and nudgin the unconcious Miroku with the tip of his sheo he grinned,"Hi the names Inuyasha" he said with a charming smiled.



"well you already know my name." said Yuki.



'Heh well dont Mind Miroku he asks every beautiful girl to bare his children it's quiet funny to listen to actually' Inuyasha said and grinned broadly revealing his sharp fangs,"Do you need a guide to show you round school?" he asked her,"Umm..actually...yea" she said with a bright smile just as the bell rang waking a very startled miroku.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A/N. Please reveiw! this is my first fic! and i really worked hard i stay'd up till two in the morning!.



Nani: What?