InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful pasts - memories of the heart ❯ Running from the News crew ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]


Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters.




A/N. Hehe I had to make a few changes to the prologue so yea but eh you'll still understand this one but please read and Reveiw



Last Chapter: "Dont worry about Miroku he asks every beautiful girl to bare his children" said Inuyasha,"Do you need a guide to show you around school?" He asked with a charming smile,"Actually...Yea" smiled Yuki as the bell rang waking a startled Miroku.




Chapter1: Running form the news crew






Yuki grinned at the perdicament Miroku had got himself into he was beging pumbled by another girl Sango she had her Raven black hair tied into a poney tail and she was wearing a Pink sweater and beige pants and she had some light pink eye shadow on, she was a frind of Inuaysha's and Miroku as well as a girl named Kagome Higourashi.Who Yuki found out was the girl who lived at the Shrine and a guy named Kouga who seemed to want to hang all over Kagome and constantly used the phrase "My woman" which she always denied. The last bell for the end of school finally rang and everyone filed out into the hall quietly and went to their lockers and the halls became noisy as other students came out into the halls as well Yuki leaned on her locker the first day of school was hard and stressful,"So much for thinking it would be easy." she thought.

"YUUUUKI!!!" called a raven haired girl running up the hall with a pile of books as usual.





Yuki stepped to the side so Kagome could put down the books and her backpack that was filled with chips Ramen and other stuff as well as school supplies.



"Again Kagome?" asked Yuki she knew to well who the food was for and smiled Inuyasha loved Ramen Yuki had made sure to note that as he had clearly stated at lunch when he was gulping down tons of it and nearly choked from not chewing which earned him two Rough slaps to the back from Kouga and Miroku.




"Eh... He likes it" answered Kagome as she started to empty her books into her locker since it was holidays there was no homwork so they would be free for the next four weeks of Christmas holidays which was a releif Yuki smiled as her two sister walked up the hall Empress holding Ruki's hand as they stopped beside Yuki and sighed yawning,"I....Dont...Like..." said Ruki through a stifled yawn,"dont like school already! ooh phewy! that ruins my fun." said Yuki in her most girlish tone and laughed as she put her coat on and mits."Kagome mabey i'lls top bye and visit the shrine" said Yuki smiling,"Sounds great!" said Kagome as she turned and wlaked off to meet the gang Yuki turned to her sister and blinked from the quizzled looked her sister gave her,"Who was that?" she asked her brow furrowed,"Uh! she's a friend thats all!" said Yuki chuckling.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruki nibbled on her bottom lip she was getting tired of standing how did Yuki always manage talking her into things like this her sister was sketching her in their back yard she had been doing that four the last hour and Ruki was getting exhausted Yuki has been drawing her while Ruki made her fire power explode all around her forcing her hair up like a flaming wave as she held her sword which was beging licked by the flames she was wearing her training outfit which consisted of a thin red silk material and a thin see through material."DONE!" said Yuki and Ruki let her flames go down her hair stuck to her body from sweat and the sudden burst of cold air and sighed draging her sword beside her and flopped down onto the porch next to Yuki and looked at the picture and was amazed,"Wow Yuki thats really good and the details awesome!" exclaimed Ruki she hadnt seen this type of detail even in the mona leisa...,"What a stupid photo" thought Ruki and then cringed her nose,"I'm going to take a shower" she said and stood up walking inside Yuki stood up and followed close behind and went into the kitchen and pinned the drawing to the large Board they had hanging in there and looked at the clock.





"hmmm...Still early" she said to herself and walked up to her bedroom to change.





Yuki entered her bedroom and wlaked over to her walk in closet and opened it up and searched through many sweats and jeans until she found a Warm Navy blue sweat that fit her perfectly complimenting her form the fornt of the sweat dipped down just enough to reveal a slight bit of clevage and a pair of blue hip huggers that had a flower design from the hip all the way down to the bottom of the pants. she walked over to her vanity and opened up her elastic box and pulled the scrunchy from her hair letting it fall down her back and placed it in the elastic box and brushed her hair out and put her coat and mits on as well as a scarf and left the hosue to go down to the Shrine.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Y uki walked up the steps of the shrine breathing in the cold air which didnt bother her since she could control water and ice.




She smiled broadly as she saw the acient God tree Kagome had been ranting about the other day and walked up to it and stared at it and closed her eyes she could hear the god tree whispering to her when she heard and old mans voice behind her she turned around with a slight smile,"Hello" she said softly as the old man took in her features and suddenly started Ranting about the acient heritage of the shrine Yuki blinked and sighed.





"This! is the acient god Tree been in the family for Five hundred years this whole city is filled with history even the smallest pickled radish is filled with history The Shrine started out from a smalll village ruled by our Great ancestors..." went on the old man and Yuki groaned and wave her hands in front of her,"Umm yes I'm sure that very intresting but I'm here to se-" but Yuki was interrupted thankfully by Kagome.,"Ojiisan! what are you doing!" said Kagome running up ,"Just talking to this young girl about the Shrine she seemed intrested in the God tree"he said back stiffly."Actually..I was...kind of hard to explain why but..this palce is really nice and peaceful and it's surging with magic" Yuki whispered the last part so only Kagome and her could hear.



"Come on Yuki the others are waiting for us" said Kagome grabbing Yuki's hand and dragging her towards the house.



"Others?"



"Yea Miroku, Sango,Inuyasha and Kouga"



"Oh" said Yuki as they went inside the hosue Yuki was warmly greeted by Kagomes mother and then she was quickly lead into the Living room where Miroku snd Sango sat curled up on the couch together and Inuyasha stood leanig on the wall and Kouga was playing a video game on a Playstation2 ,"Hey every body" said Yuki they all waved except Kouga who was to caught up in the game which earned him a swift kick from Inuyasha."ahh!..'Yasha what was that for!" growled Kouga,"No reason " he said and turned towards the window.Yuki blinked and grinned ,"Anyone want to go Ice skating?" asked Yuki and smiled when Kagome and Sango jumped at the chance as well as miroku,"what about you Inuyasha?" said Kagome,"Feh" was his only reply and then said "sure" and they all went down to the skating rink at the park.


Yuki skated cirles around everyone earning claps and sometimes a show off comment from Inuyasha Yuki finally skipped to a stop and grinned,"Where you learn to do that Yuki?!" asked Kagome in awe,"My parents made me take Figure skating classes i did it four about six years and then quit" she answered the Dj booth off to the side stopped playing music and annouced over the michrophone that everyone was to get into couples for the next song Miroku and Sango paired off and Kagome and Kouga paired off as well and Yuki blushed when Inuyasha took her hand and began skating around the rink with her. Yuki scanned the rink and saw Miroku and Sango off to the far side of the rink holding each other very close and Kouga was whispering sweet nothings into Kagome's ear, Yuki sighed and continued skatign when suddenly she saw a flash of light and blinked and saw A news crew yelling that they had found her and Yuki stopped abruptly making Inuaysha fall flash on his ass,"Oh I'm sorry!" she said as she helped him up and the other noticed it to Yuki got off the rink quickly removing her skates and putting her sheo's on followed by the others they all began to run."Great what timing!" said Sango as they rounded a corner onto a bussiness street that was filled with people.,"tell me about it" groaned Yuki as she reeled to a stop,"Lets Split up!" said Yuki with agreed nods she said,"Well all meet back at the Shirne" and they alll split up Kouga and Miroku heading one way Kagome and Sango another and Yuki and Inuaysha fled down an ally After about twenty minutes off running Yuki groaned clutching her chest the cold air finally getting to her she stopped catching her breath leaning againset a wall,"Wonderful a day of fun ruined by a damned News Crew!" groaned Yuki closing her eyes."Hmph" said Inuyasha as he picked Yuki up bridal style but before Yuki could say anything he started running off towards the Shrine.


They ran into a couple other News crews searching for her and narrowely escaped when they got to the shrine they sat down and got warm hot chocalate from Kagome's mom,"How'd they know I was there" groaned Yuki as she sipped the hot bevrage.,"Someone must of tipped them off" said Sango ,"I have a good Idea who to" said Inuyasha and the gang looked at him,"Who?" everyone asked in union."Naraku" said Inuaysha and they all heard a glass shatter on the floor and turned to look at Yuki she was standing up,"I...I have to go" she said ,"I'm sorry for breaking your cup kagome i'll replace it!" she said as she ran out and straight home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N. Hehe cliffy! sorry bout it but I needed a breka plus i want it to be intresting please Reveiw!!!


Ojiisan: Grandfather