InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful pasts - memories of the heart ❯ Late night phone call, a terrible secret ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]


Disclaimer: I Do not own any of the Inuaysha characters used in this story.




A/N. Heh were back with another story sorry bout my little break I was dry I had no more ideas.



Last Chapter: "Naraku." said Inuaysah and they all heard a glass shatter on the floor and turned to look at Yuki she was standing up,"I...I have to go" she said ,"I'm sorry for breaking your cup kagome i'll replace it!" she said as she ran out and straight home.



Chapter2: Late night phone call a terrible secret.



Yuki laid on her bed something in her mind was buzzing like a ringing sound in the back of her mind she finally sat up and rubbed her eyes and got out of bed and then cursed out loud as she knocked her knee off ehr En tabel she walked over to a tabel nearly the large glass doors that lead onto her balconey and answered the phone hwispering,"who is it." she asked her voice groggy with sleep."Hello Yukirin...It's been a long time hasnt it" came a males voice over the phone and Yuki's eyes opened wide nearly dropping the phone,"how....how did you...find me?" She whispered over the receiver,"Heh.....So you do remeber me" He said Yuki could hear his smile over the phone and cursed him a thousand times over,"Shut up and get to the Point Rai" she hissed."Oh oh! any more of the rudeness and I wont want to talk to you anymore" he said,"if that was the case I would done it a year ago" she growled she kenw Rai he had given her the pain she had to suffer with,"Tone it down or I'll come and rip your heart out!" he hissed and Yuki cringed."What do you want" she asked softly her head bowed,"You know perfectly well what I want...I want Aura..." he said and Yuki Growled,"I wont let you take her away!" she hissed and slamed the phone down hanging iT up and punched the tabel with her fist casuing Spikes of ice to erupt form the marbel floor she slipped to the ground sobbing he had found her again..and there was no way she could escape.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I don't know why Yuki ran out on us yesterday..." said Kagome over the phone she was brushing her hair dry cause she had just gotten out of the shower and Sango had gotten worried about Yuki suddenly leaving,"do you think it was what Inuyasha said?" asked Kagome.

"Mabey...I'm not sure she looked pretty frightened when He mentioned Naraku" said Sango.

"Yea" whispered Kagome she couldnt get the look on Yuki's face out of her head Yuki's eyes were filled with fear even Inuyasha and Kouga said they had smelled the fear in her scent when she had run out.


"Well Kags how about we go over to her place and she hows she doing?" said Sango over the phone.

"Alright see you in a few" said kagome as she hung up the phone and finsihed drying her hair the sun was out today so it was fairly warm and not to cold out but still chilly Kagome pulled her hair up into a poney tail and used her faovrite black scrunchy and smiled she on her oppion looked pretty sexy in her black sweater and hot pink hip huggers.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruki opened the door swiftly growing the loud banging was starting to get on her nerves,"WHO IS IT!" she growled she wasnt in the mood thanks to Yuki's little magic fest the other ngiht she was tired as hell and when she noticed it was Kagome and Sango she piped down,"Come in" she said and stepped aside letting the two girls enter and then she closed the door and walked over to the fire place and sat down and stared at the fllames as if entranced."Whoa a bit edgy wouldnt you say Kags?" whispered Sango in her ear,"Hey guys..umm you caught me on my way out" she said trying to avoid their gaze she grabbed her coat and turned to looka t them and they knew something was wrong.


'Alright sit down Yuki and spit it out whats wrong with you! every sicne Inu mentioned Naraku's name you've been actng weird!" said Kagome and Yuki winced and sighed ,"I dotn have time to stop and chat about it how about you...come..with me but promiss you wont tell anyone"whispered Yuki ,"Okay" said Both girls as they followed Ykui out of the hosue and down the cobbled stone steps to a black limo which they got into. A few minutes went by with out anyone speaking until Kagome finally broke the silence,"Yuki whats wrong?" she asked ,"Yea why'd you seem edgy about the mention of Naraku" said Sango,Yuki sighed and looked out her window begining her story.


"A long time ago I met Naraku he was a friend of my ex fiance...Rai Setsuna I was deeply inlvoe with Rai...and I thought he felt the same way but he tricked me....He made me beleive he loved me... but when I found out what really was happening I tried to stop it.." said Yuki a tear slowly making its way down her face,"Naraku helped Rai into finding me and when he did he raped me...And I conceived his child...."Aura...My beautiful Aura will be a year old soon in a month...She was born four months before my eighteenth birthday in july she was born april and I gave her to my cousions to protect because I didnt want her to be dragged into this mess...Rai only wanted me so he could have an Heir and gain all his father company money but i messed up his plans when I took Aura into hiding and I've been running from Rai ever since." she said nearly sobbing with tears she was actually holding fairly well with the story."Y..Yuki I'm so sorry is that where your going?" asked Kagome staring at Yuki with sad eyes ,"Yes I go to see her every week" said Yuki.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yuki walked up to door 12B and knocked softly on the door which was quickly answered by a a tall man with ruby-red eyes and white hair and pale skin he was an albino and Yuki smiled,"hi Charlie" she said in her usual soft voice and he smiled pulling her into a tight hug,"YUKI! IT'S BEEN A WHILE!" he said he had gone on a bussiness trip recently and had jsut arrived home he quickly released Yuki and let the girls in and a young woman walked up, She seemed a little different because her hair was coloured a indigo colour and she was wearing mis match clothes of green purple and pink and she was wearing neon green pumps not to mention the outragous coloured contacts that were yellow,"Hi Olivia" said Yuki walked over and taking the little girl out of Olivias arms.

"Hi baby" said Yuki in a motherly tone which was all that could be expected from her the little girl smiled and grabbed her mothers nose softly and started to giggle at scruched expression her mother gave and then started to giggle as she was tossed up and down in the air then softly craddled in the crook of her mothers arms,"This is Aura" said Yuki as she turned to Kagome and Sango to show them the little child she held...the baby was small and had beautiful features she had snow white hair and sea blue eyes and pale skin she almost resembled her mother Yuki looked at the girls who were amazed at how little Aura was to not notice that Aura was tugging at her shirt in an attempt to open it so she could nurse Yuki bowed and excused her self to go to a room so she could nurse her. She walked into Olivas room and laid Aura on the bed and then removed her jacket and shirt and her bra she then picked up Aura. The one year old settled into her favorite position and started nursing. There wasn’t much milk left but that wasn’t why she was there. Her mother rocked her, humming a lullaby. The breast Aura was sucking on was quickly dry. She switched positions and started on the other. The little girl fell to sleep sucking at the last breast, feeling loved and protected.Yuki continued her lullaby.


When the last eagle flies over the last crumbling mountainAnd the last lion roars at the last dusty fountainIn the shadow of the forest though she may be old and wornThey will stare unbelieving at the last unicorn

When the first breath of winter through the flowers is icingAnd you look to the north and a pale moon is risingAnd it seems like all is dying and would leave the world to mournIn the distance hear the laughter of the last unicorn
I’m alive, I’m alive
When the last moon is cast over the last star of morningAnd the future has passed without even a last desperate warningThen look into the sky where through the clouds a path is tornLook and see her how she sparkles, it’s the last unicorn
I’m alive, I’m alive....


She trailed off stroking her daughters soft head and laid her down on the bed and put on ehr bra and shirt again and picked up her daughter and walked over to the crib Olivia kept her in and whisper a sweet farewell and kissed her attop the head and retreived her jacket from the bed and left the room closing the door quietly behind her and walked out into the living to See the girls chatting away wiht Olivia and Charlie and Yuki smiled softly and Sango and kagome stood up and they all said good-bye and just as they got into the limo Yuki realized her Terrible serect wasnt so terrible as it was before.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N. Hehe well It's a little off but eh I tried my best anyways Reveiw!