InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful pasts - memories of the heart ❯ Date's and sundea nights ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]


Reveiws:

Mourning_Death_Star: Awesome I cant wait to read more.

SesshoumarusGurl101: I like the characters and the plot it's working up to be!

Lilsweety: Heh it's cool.

Yuki_Snow: THANKS FOR THE REVEIWS! <3
diclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters.





Chapter3: Date's and sundea's




Yuki sighed. “Maybe a dare this time.”


“A dare,” Inuyasha repeated slowly, thinking of something suitable. “Drink a shot of vodka.”


“What?” she exclaimed.


“As you've said yourself, it's the rules of the game.” He smiled deviously as she scowled. “Here's what you do. You drink this glass first and follow it with a larger glass of soda. Stop giving me that insolent look; you are the one who started this game.”




It was New years eve and the gang had gotten together for a party at Yuki's place and Yuki unfortunatly had started a game of Truth or Dare out of pure boredom .



Yuki sat in her chair gathering courage, her eyes shifting between the two glasses clutched tightly in her hands. She suddenly lifted the glass of vodka to her lips and swallowed the contents in one large gulp, barely managing to keep it down as it burned a path from her throat to the stomach. She hurriedly lifted up the glass in her other hand and slammed it back. The receptacles emptied she covered her mouth with both hands and choked back the rising bile. Yuki glanced at Inuyasha and caught sight of him intently watching her, the amusement finally breaking through his mask.




Yuki turned to a laughing kagome and grinned,"Kagome Truth or Dare!"



"Umm....Dare" said Kagome.



"Hmmm.." said Yuki ask she looked around the room at everyone and then rested her eyes back on kagome,"I...I dare you to drink three shots of vodka and then lick salt off the back of your hand." which earned her a horrified gasp she grinned mischeviously.



"Do I have to!" cried Kagome frowning.

"umm....Yup" said Yuki while absently playing with a peice of her hair more intrested in it then kagome's angry objection to the dare.



Yuki smiled,“I feel dizzy,” she said liltingly before unceremoniously plopping her pretty head upon the table.


"Fine."

Kagome got three shot glasses and drank all three of them quickly then licked some salt off the back of her hand.


Yuki chuckled after she heard the disgusted sound Kagome made.

"Inuyasha.. Truth or Dare"

"Dare" grinned Inuyasha knowing that nothing Kagome made him do would make him embaressed.

"Alright...Kiss Yuki" said Kagome who was obivously a little tipsy.

"Huh!" said Inuaysha who was obviously shocked.

Yuki lifting her chin slightly, she stared evenly in response.

“Fine,” he conceded. He finished his drink and stood up in one movement before bending over to pull Yuki upward by a slender wrist.

Even in her drunken state, Yuki could feel the mood quickly shifting as Inuyasha slipped his arms around her waist and cautiously drew her near. The scent of alcohol mingling with his heady male scent washed over Yuki, threatening to overwhelm her senses. She suppressed an excited shudder and strove to quell the butterflies stirring in her stomach. Yuki's eyes never left his as Inuyasha bent forward to firmly press his mouth against hers.

Inuyasha leaned back slightly to regard her and was startled to find her face filled with want. He moved one hand from her waist and reached up to softly stroke her cheek before leaning in again. The second kiss was deeper and, though still quite innocence and chaste, nearly took his breath away. Inuyasha looked down to find Yuki staring up at him in disbelief, her fingers clutching the cotton fabric of his shirt. Her hands trembled slightly as she looked questioningly at his face.

Yuki took a few deep breaths completely shocked and blushed then the clock chimed twelve o'clock which brought the couple out of their trance,Yuki took a step back from Inuaysha widening the distance bettween them and looked away.

Inuyasha blinked when he felt Yuki move back from him suddenly realizing he missed her warmth,"HAPPY NEW YEARS!" cried Miroku as he grabbed Sango and kissed her passionetly which earned him a quick slap the others just stood motionless for a while."Well Sango and I should get going it's late" said Kagome and her and Sango stood up and grabbed their coats and left quickly followed by Miroku and Kouga who insisted on walking them down to the shrine leaving Yuki and Inuyasha alone. they still stood in the same spot not moving or akowledging that either were still there until Inuyasha broke the silence.
"Yuki...." he whsipered softly taking a step towards her and taking her hand in his, Yuki turned her head to look at Inuyasha and blushed he was handsom she hadnt really realized it until the present moment...The way his hair fanned out around his body and his features were warm his eyes were liquid pools of gold and he was strong...He was gorgous.

"Yuki.....why are you pushing me away?"Inuyasha thought to himself Why did he feel this way about her he knew she was Hiivan it was her scent that had given away her being demon not to mention her beautiful appearence,How he loved her ice blue eyes that were innocent and pure that wouldnt give away a secret or a lie he long silver-blue hair that jsut seemed like a wild waterfall and her soft creamy complexion her taste! had driven him wild it made his heart pound her taste was sweet and wonderful...who was he kidding he had fallen inlove with her the moment he had ever laid eyes on her and it was his pained secret ,"Man I feel like such an ass!...what was I thinking...no way would she return my feelings...she'll be just like kikyo" he thought to himself not realizing Yuki had said his name twice he finally snapped out of his thoughts and looked at her eyes.


"Inuyasha...what..what is it?" asked Yuki softly.


"Yuki...I..." he was afraid he didnt want her to break his heart.


"you what Inuyasha..."

"Will you go on a date with me!!"


"Huh..." Yuki blushed and thought it over,"sure".

Inuaysha nearly jumped with joy when she accepted,Yuki had only managed to inhale sharply in response before Inuyasha roughly pulled her body to his and kissed her hard. This third kiss was different and far more intense, containing little of the chasteness of the previous two. Yuki found herself struggling to keep pace with Inuyasha, obviously far more skilled in such activities than she. Yuki felt his hands tighten on her back, fingers clutching at her sweater, wanting more, demanding more. Yuki moved her own hands up to encircle his neck and pushed herself closer to his body, reveling in their new intimacy.

The moment was gone before she knew it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki smiled softly as she was pulled towards the destination Inuyasha had planned the date for friday and he claimed that she couldnt see his suprise Yuki felt her slef being pulled up some stairs and suddenly grinned,"Are we heading to your bedroom Inu!" she said jokingly knowing he would retort with something else she smiled,"no!" she heard him say,"do you think my room smells like salt!" he stated obviously having missed the joke.

"I'm kidding Inuyasha!" she said as he removed her blind-fold.

"Okay..open them" he whispered and Yuki opened her eyes.

“What now?” She sighed. They were at the top of the stairs onto the upper deckof a boat just a floor from were the driver was steering the boat. The deck was decorated with all kinds of light to light up the evening sky. They walked toward a cozy table decorated with two long lit white candles. The view was amazing.

“Oh wow.” She manage leaning over the rail looking at how the boat stung threw the water leaving a short trail making it sparkle and rage as it splashed annoyance.



“You like it.” He leaned on the rail next to her. “I-I love it.” She couldn't find the right word.


“Wow I love it; do you do this all the time?” She looked at him.


“Yeah I got to treat the girls special don't I?” He taunted.


“Oh.” She said slightly disappointed. He guided her toward the table with food. He pulled out her chair and she sat.


“Oh my god I love Italian.” She beamed.


“So I've herd.” Inuyasha digged in.


“I would do anything for it.” She said still astounded at this situation. He made a note of that.


“Anything huh?” He grinned humorously.


“You pervert.” She made a face. He smiled. There conversation went on for a while. They finally finished eating.


“...And then my mother tripped over Ruki and fell right in the kiddy pool.” She managed between giggles. They both started laughing uncontrollably. The laughter finally died down. Yuki sighed trying to control her laughter.


“Thanks.” She smiled sweetly at him.


“Well aren't you glad I dragged you on this Yacht?” He mocked her. She stuck out her tongue. He laughed again. Suddenly the boat stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki walked into the living room wher her two sister were sitting in their fluffy pajamas watching an anime called,"Vampire hunter D" and sat down beside them and leaned back in the couch relaxing she licked her lips she had madeher own personal sundea which had chocolate ice cream strawberry icing whip cream sprinkles and a cherry she was treating her self to something special after all her running around doing chores and shoppng for groceries though it was strictly the maids job to do that unfortunatly it was their day off.


"Mmm! that smells good!" said empress leanign half way over Ruki to look at the ice cream.


"Yea that actually does look good"commented Ruki but didnt admit to wanting one of her own.


"Can I have some Yuki?" asked Empress.


"Mmm..."Yuki pondered the though for a second before finally answering,"No".


"Why not?" both girls asked in union.


"Because you didnt have to run around all day picking up after everyone" said Yuki between a bite of ice cream.


"Fine then!" said Ruki as she reached over and dipped her finger in the middle of the ice cream and grabbing the cherry in the process stuck in her mouth.


"Hey no fair!!!"cried Yuki as she put down the cie cream she tackled her sister and in turn got tackled by Empress.


"Dog pile!" cried Empress and Yuki laughed loudly as Ruki cried to be released.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A/N. Hehe finally a longer chapter please guys be fair to me i was up almsot all night. Reveiw!


.