InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful pasts - memories of the heart ❯ Dreaming ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]












Chapte r 5: Dreaming.



Y uki woke up in a cold sweat. She sat up right in her bed drawing her knee's up to her chest. She closed her eyes and sighed whispering,"that dream....that same dream.." Yuki sighed and got up out of bed. A cold shiver was sent up her spine and she sighed. Walking over to her vanity and sat down quietly and starred blankly into her reflection. Yuki blinked trying to recall all the times she had broken the mirror from bad memories but unfortunately she couldn't count that high, she was going on her sixteenth birthday...sweet sixteen as her mother always called it....but her mother wasn't there anymore....her mother had died the previous year on her birthday and Yuki had hated the thought of a birthday with out her mother since. Yuki revealed in how people would always say she looked exactly like her mother and that's what drove Yuki to constantly break her mirror. She sighed and began brushing her long silken hair, she never understood things. She barely could. Yuki was far different from other teens for she had silver blue hair that always looked like silk and she had soft pale skin and ice blue eyes . She sighed standing up and went to the closet ," the maids will be here soon..." she murmured. She didn't like the maids, they always cleaned up so tidy that Yuki wouldn't be able to smell her mothers perfume in the house anymore...it drove her nuts at times but she usually got over it. She went to the bathroom and threw her picked out cloths on the counter. Yuki loved her baths. She was so relaxed in them she could just throw away all her problems. She tied her long hair up in a messy bun and slipped into the rose scented water and laid there for almost an hour. Soon she got out when her skin was almost wrinkled and got dressed. Putting lotion on her exposed skin she then left her room and walked down the hall to her younger sisters room, she had two younger sisters, Ruki and Empress. Yuki went inside the room and opened the curtains. Letting the sun shine in to the room earning two tired groans from her younger sisters. She smiled when Ruki rolled out of her bed covers and all, Ruki was about three years younger then Yuki she resembled Yuki in ever detail except Yuki and Ruki were easily told apart for Ruki had tough features she had flaming red hair and ruby red eyes. Yuki smiled when Ruki figited in her covers and soon go up throwing the bundled mess of blankets back on the bed Yuki walked over to their youngest sister Empress who was only six years old and pulled back the bed covers and smiled at her little sister who stared up at her with big green eyes.Empress took on exactly like Ruki and Yuki and she was easily told apart one she was cute and two she had long blond hair and deep forest green eyes. Empress crawled out of bed and ran to the closet and grabbed out some cloths and ran to the bathroom Yuki sighed and left the room and looked at the grandfather clock in the hallway it said six thirty she sighed softly. Yuki and her sisters always left the house till the afternoon because the maids would always nag at them that they were in the way so Yuki always took her sister to breakfast. Half an hour later Yuki and her sister left the house as the maids were just arriving.


***************


"MHM! delicious! I like it!" said Ruki as she finished the rest of her milkshake and yuki smiled and chuckled, " what are you talking about! you have that every day! I swear one of these days your gonna make your self sick." she giggled. Empress sat quietly with a peice of liqourise in her mouth and looked back and forth bettweeen her talking sisters and then looked up at the sky and all the tall sky scrapers. Empress blinked suddenly seeing something in the back ally when she had looked back down it was a man in strange clothing and stood up knowing her sisters wouldnt notice until she was gone and she followed after the stranger.A moment or so later Yuki blinked seeing Empress wander off and jumped up and ran after her Ruki soon following suit and they soon caught up to Empress and dragged her back to the tabel and Yuki gave Empress heck for wandering off like she did. Empress apologised and soon they all went to the park and fooled around. "Cant catch me! hehe" laughed Empress as she stuck her toung out at Ruki who was trying to catch her they were playing tag.


"Oh really!" called Ruki as she lept at Empress but missed her by four inches.


"hehe....." chuckled Empress as she ran away.


"You two are so funny"


" Your one to talk Yuki!" growled Ruki as she lifted her self up off the ground and dusted her self off. Yuki liked her sister alot since they argued so much but they always messed up the arguement causing them to sound funny and stupid instead of a real problem. Yuki sat down and watched her sisters run around playing on the jungel gym with an amused grin she then tilted her head back and blinked as she came eye to eye with someone. " AHH!" cried she cried as she jumped up off the bench which earned her a laugh from the stranger she blinked reconisging who it was," INUYASHA! that was so cruel! you could have at least said something!" she exclaimed. Inuyasha smiled softly and chuckled again," hehe...I guess your right but I love your reactions you look so adorable." he chuckled, Inuyasha was about six feet tall he stood about an inch or two taller then Yuki and he was handsom he had a skinny frame but he was very strong but what Yuki liked best about him was his amber gold eyes his skin was pale and he had silver coloured hair. Inuyasha was a year older then Yuki but they were very dating Yuki had gone for a skip trip with her cousion Hikari up in the pines.Yuki had brought Inuyasha with her that day and they spent the whole day together her cousion Hikari hadnt let the fact drop that Inuysaha was extremely cute and she had wanted him .Yuki turned her back to Inuyasha and contiued watching her sister she then felt Inuyasha's arms wrap about her shoulders and pull her back so her back side was pressing againset his chest. Yuki sighed softly comepltely relaxed she loved Julians strong embrace it made her feel safe...very safe she then blushed when she felt Inuyasha's lips by her ear. " You'er so beautiful Yuki." she heard him whisper and she blushed this was the first time Inuyasha had ever said something like that to her In the time that they had been together which had been exactly two months she bit her lip a pink blush crept up her neck and into her cheeks."I...Inuyasha.." studdered Yuki, " Yes." came the soft reply Yuki shivered softly," ...I.......I." ,"Yes?" Yuki spun run in his arms to look up at him and blinked , " how....would you like to go out tonight!" she asked and she shut her eyes but opened them when Inuyasha lifted her chin up so she was looking right in his eyes," I love to Yuki." with that he kissed her Yuki literally thought she had died and gone straight to heaven.


***************


That night Yuki sat on her bed watching her sisters have fun finding her a dress to wear on her date that night and she smiled as they both agreed on a black shoulder dress that was made of velvet it was short it was just above her knee's but as her sister said it was "Sexy" and she did argue with that. she smiled as she went into the bathroom and changed into it and came out she then went over to her vanity and put on just a bit of make up her sister Ruki then did her hair in an expert bun and smiled," beautiful Yuki!" she chuckled as she went over to Yuki's bed and sat down next to Empress. Yuki smiled she then heard the dore bell ring and she went down stairs to see Inuyasha standing there and she smiled,"Wow....your....Gorgoues!" he said as he held out his hand Yuki took it and they left for a night on the town.


****************


"Tonight was fun Inuyasha.." whispered Yuki as they walked down the street back towards the manson," it was a pleasure," smiled Inuyasha, They had gone for dinner at a very nice restraunt and on a carige ride in the park which was a hour ride maximum. " Mabey we could do this again someti-." Yuki stopepd short and clunched her chest feeling her breath cut short as if she was dying she stumbbled and reached out blindly and caught her self on a wall. "Yuki!" exclaimed Inuyasha as he placed his hands on her shoulders," I'm fine just a dizzy spell..." she lied,"Oh..I think I'll call a cab then." he said softly," okay..." she said as Inuyasha began calling a cab on his cell phone with in five minutes a cab was there and they went to Her house. "Are you sure you'll be alright?" whispered Inuyasha while stroking the side of Yuki's face,"I promiss i'll be alright Inuyasha dont worry....ok." she whispered back. " Alright." he said and he kissed her good-night and left yuki sighed softly and walked up to her bedroom and let down her hair and changed into a night gown and went to bed she felt so tired and exhausted sleep would do her good that was for sure. Yuki fell asleep before her head even hit the pillow.



*****************



Yuki tossed in her sleep she couldnt get the drema out of her head it had been haunting her for the past year and she barly slept cause of it and she groaned seeing the same man in her dream he had long black hair and he was tall and well built and he wore strange clothing and armor and he had blood red eyes. Yuki knew the man thought she knew him front somewhere from along time ago...she groaned then it struck her she opened her eyes to look into the same blood red eye as in her dream she stay'd still for a minimum of five seconds and then whispered in a distastful tone," Rai......".



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N. Cliffy! please reveiw and tell me if i should continu....