InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful pasts - memories of the heart ❯ When a Stranger cals ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]



A/N. Hey chapter six is here!





Chapter 5: When a Stranger calls.




Yuki's POV
I raced down the street Empress and Ruki had hidden in our parents room after i contacted them by a mind link i could feel the ice road beneath my feet frezzing me but I had to make it to the Shrine my hair was pushhed behind me as if held up by an invisable force but it was from the wind.



"Kagome please I need your help please answer your door!" as I banged on the door hoping she would open it I looked behind me to see if he was following but I only saw his dark sillouhet walking down the street towards the shrine following the imprints in the snow why didnt I use my wings?a light flicke don and the door open i rushed in closing the door and locking i quickly flicke doff the lgith and covered Kagome's mouth,"Shh!" I whispered.



End of POV


"yuki what the hells going on!" whispered Kagome after Yuki let her go,"Rai's coming he's here ! he's found me!" Yuki sobbed into her hands the tears evident the phone then rang and Yuki stopped her heart pounding,"damn who could that be" Kagome groaned reaching for the phone,"dont answer it!" Yuki whispered.



"Yuki I have to just calm down.."



"Please Kagome dont answer it."



"I have to"Kagome said Picking up the phone,"Hello?"



"Did you lock the doors?" came a males voice.



Kagome immeadiatly dropped the phone and ran towards the back door locking ti as Yuki locked the windows.



Yuki picked up the phone ehr hands shaking,"Why are you doing this?" she asked her voice breaking.



"Because.....you need to be punished." The line then went dead and Yuki dialed the police's number. and gave the phone to Kagome




"Hello you've reached the emergency hotline how may I help you?" came the secretaries voice.



"there is some outside my house he's after my friend and he's calling us! we dont know where though" Kagome half yelled over the phone ,"Alright alright Ms jsut calm down are you on a seprate line?" asked the woman ,"Yes he's calling on the other line" answered Kagome ,"Alright nwo jsut stay on the line were gonna try and trace the line." answered the secretary as there was typing heard Kagome looked at Yuki and saw her shaking crying in her hands ,'Yuki it'll be alright." she whispered knowing she was lying to her self the other phone rang then and yuki picked it up.



"1 little angel....2 little angels....3 little angels..."



"Stop it Rai What do you want!"



"I want Aura! and I wont stop until I have her and your dead!" he yelled.



"We traced the line ....The calls coming from inside the house!" the secretary answered over the line just as it went dead.



The lights went out and Kagome looked at Yuki frozen in her place.



"Y....Yuki" she whispered.



"What?" she answered back.




"He's behind you."




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


< br>

A/N.sorry for the cliffy!! i just had to try it!!! and i want to thank