InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Predestination ❯ Predestination 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~*~*~

After breakfast she dressed and joined Sesshoumaru in the dojo.

"Sooooo… what shall we do today kick your ass or kick your ass some more?"

The lifting of an eyebrow was all she received as he retrieved something from the weapon room. While he was gone she started to stretch, popping various bones in the process. She let out a slight moan of pleasure at the feeling of her body stretching and popping as she turned every which a way. A long growl interrupted her movements, turning she was faced with the hungry look on the usual placid lord.

Smiling she walked over to him seductively, watching his eyes narrow in expectation. Sliding her hands over his amour-less chest, she smiled in approval at the muscles underneath the haori. She loved the way he reacted to her touch, she would have never thought she would have been allowed to do this nor would he respond.

Looking down at his blushing miko, he noticed how much she loved to touch and explore him. It was driving him mad with lust, every since breakfast she has been staring at him with innocent curiosity. He had to force himself not to throw her on the dining room table and show her exactly what she wanted to see and know. "Are you pleased my miko?" running his fingers through her silken ponytail.

"Oh yes, I love the way you feel Sesshoumaru. Your body is very firm and strong." Her blush deepened at her confession, but it didn't stop her roaming hands. Sliding her hands around his neck, she pulled herself up to meet his lips.

Mentally he noticed that this was the first kiss she has ever initiated, but he shoved the thought back for later times. All he could do was bask in her sweet lips as she tentatively licked his lips asking for entrance. Wrapping an arm around her waist, he lifted her, deepening the kiss so that his tongue could properly assume dominance over hers.

The little moans she emitted in his mouth and the way she clutched on to him, was surely going to be his undoing. Placing her back down, he broke the kiss. Her breathing was heavy causing her chest to rise and fall beautifully, and her innocent blush made him only want her more.

It was madness; the spell she had over him was a powerful one. One that he was positive he did not want broken. Never in his life did he, Sesshoumaru taiyoukai of the western lands want and need something so badly. A girl that was once his enemy now his life long mate.

"You will not do that again." His voice was firm as if talking to a child. Her eyes took on confusion for a split second before filling with immense hurt. Kuso!! She turned on her heel quickly and headed for the door. He could not let her leave like this.

She could hardly believe he said that to her. Yesterday she was right, he regrets his actions and doesn't want her any longer. A soft and familiar furry tail wrapped around her body, pulling her right back from her previous spot. She was turned to look into the familiar amber eyes.

"You will not do that again because, it will be impossible to train you, if I keep having the urge to take you my Kagome." He caressed her cheek as he spoke, while his face held nothing involving emotions.

"Oh! I thought you didn't…" his finger hushed her nervous lips.

"You thought incorrect." Unwinding his tail he stepped back, "Today we will begin your youkai abilities and sword training." Waiting for her nod, he continued, from behind his back he presented the blue and purple sword. She took the sword in her hands, amazed the way it pulsated to life in her hand.

He watched as the sword glowed indigo as soon as she laid her hands upon it. The sword was truly made for her he mused. Tossing his swords aside he grabbed a regular sword.

"Lets begin."

~*~*~

"You can't catch me!" she knew that he could catch her but she loved to tease him. As soon as he made eye contact with her she took off.

They were in the middle of a game of "hide and go seek" when he heard his "new" sister's outburst. Piece-of-cake he thought, using one of Kagome's phrases, he ran after the chubby little girl taking a much slower pace so not to ruin the fun. But she started to leap over branches, rocks, and cut corners making it a little bit more difficult.

They loved to play on the second from the top level of the mountain. It had a giant flower field an a huge grove like area to play in. the rest of the garden levels were too serious to play in.

Finally she ran out of obstacles to shove in front of him, and he now had a clear path to catch her.

She was coming close to the edge, but she was going to turn left towards the grove at the last minute. She was almost there…thankfully because she was getting tired…almost…just a little more. She felt her right foot slip just a little too much on the turn causing her to slide across the grass. She tried to grab the grass or anything, but she was moving to fast. She felt the ground disappear beneath her feet, legs, then stomach.

"SHIPPO!!!" he was getting farther and farther away as she slid off the edge. She couldn't grab on to anything, she felt her heart stop in fear.

"NOOO RINNnnn" he leapt forward sliding his clawed feet against the ground hoping to catch. She was just about to fall out of reach of the edge until he caught her wrist.

"Hold on Rin!!!" he shouted at her, he could see the fear in her face, he was just as scared to.

"Don't drop me, please Shippo!"

He pulled her up a little, but with every movement, he started to slip as well. He could feel the ground start to slide away as he inched forward rapidly. He tried to sink his clawed feet deeper into the ground, but his body just kept slipping.

~

Keito walked calmly around the second level of the mountain, letting the wind blow her yellow tresses every which a way. She sighed deeply; her heart was starting to ache even more lately. She knew as to why, but she just could not openly admit it to herself.

The idea was preposterous, how can she be jealous of lady Kagome it wasn't her fault that Eichiro was madly obsessed with her. He has every reason to I guess, Kagome is so kind, witty, exotic, and mysterious. While she was nothing more that a rabbit youkai, who was shy, quiet, and very docile; he didn't want that in a mate he wanted someone of his own kind. A powerful inu demoness who could hold her own in battle, one who could control the air around her would be a more fitting mate.

It wasn't that she couldn't fight, in fact she was quite skilled in fighting, but she just wasn't one to let everyone know that.

Jerking her head up and away from her thoughts, she paused and listened. Again she heard the cries of the children, slitting her kimono she used her youkai speed to run towards the cries. As she got closer, she saw the horrifying sight of Shippo's little foot slip off the mountain edge. Lunging forward, she slid until she caught his foot, while sinking her claws into the ground to keep her from slipping totally off. She was shocked and relieved to see him clutching onto a frightened Rin's wrist as well. She started to get ready and throw them back over the edge. But the noise of the edge crumbling froze her movements. In fear she watched as the edge she was holding onto started to give way and crumble causing them to start to free fall.

She screamed for them to hold on no matter what, while praying for a savior.

~

Just getting finish with yelling at a group of soldiers he made his way up the mountain to the castle hoping to catch Sesshoumaru.

His ears twitched as he heard the familiar sound of the children and Keito, but this time the tone was quite different. He looked up in the direction as to were it came from, to be greeted by a soul freezing site.

There was Keito barley hanging off the edge holding the kit's foot who was holding the ningen's wrist. Summoning his youkai speed, he raced towards them, as they began to fall.

~~

Keito pressed the children tighter to herself praying that they would just land on her. The feeling of her body falling through the air was sickeningly suspenseful, as if it were teasing her before the impact. She shut her eyes tightly and prayed as she held the screaming pups.

Then she felt the impact on her back, however it was a lot softer than she thought and warmer. In fact, she was breathing and thinking, that alone caused her to open up her eyes. As soon as she opened then she noticed that the scenery around her wasn't going up in a frenzied blur anymore, it was going down. She looked down at her arms to see four confused eyes staring back at her. Then she noticed the gold striped arms around the kids and her, cautiously she tilted her head back to see the taut face of her favorite soldier. She nearly died of relief as he sat them down in the middle of the flower field.

The children instantly started crying in relief yelling in unison, "MOMMY!"

They both winced a little at their tone, but were both still a little shaken to say anything right away.

All she could do was stare in awe at him, thanking him with her soul. As if he could tell, he smiled at her.

~*~*~

She was in mid stroke when she heard the piercing calls of her children. Sheathing her sword at her waist she bounded out of the dojo window, not even glancing at Sesshoumaru. All she could do was run towards the cry, while her heart raced, hearing the intensity of the cry. She didn't even realize how fast she was moving, or the fact her eyes were glowing bright indigo.

He was just about to deflect he move when he heard the cries of the pups, he looked to Kagome only to see her half way out the dojo. He was at her side in an instant, his mind wondered what the hell could be the matter for that intense of a cry from not one but both of the pups. He looked over to see Kagome running at equal if not faster of a pace as him with transformed eyes. He could feel her heart stopping intensity to reach them and to protect them from whatever. Whatever caused the pups and his mate to have to respond like this better take its own life because he would surly disembowel it for such an act.

~~

She skidded to a stop in front of the scared crying children, instantly they latched on to her with an iron like grip. Crying and babbling in unison making whatever they were saying completely incoherent, easing herself down on a nearby boulder she did her best to soothe and calm them.

Sesshoumaru turned to Keito and Eichiro who were staring at the scene in a daze.

"What happened?" snapping them out of their daze.

"I was walking along the other side when I heard their faint cries," Keito's head hung down in shame as she whispered her part. "When I reached them I saw Shippo's foot disappear over the side of the mountain. I grabbed him but I too soon started to slip, we fell freely through the air until Eichiro saved us. When we were placed on the ground they cried out for lady Kagome." She bowed deep, "Gomen, it was all my fault for not being there sooner."

He stared at the bowed rabbit youkai, he was quite mad over the fact that the children could have died.

"Nonsense Keito." They all turned in surprise at Kagome's words. "We know it was an accident, we also know that the children play on their own most of the time we never expected you to follow them every single where. We now know that they are not to play anywhere near the edges now." She smiled slightly as she shifted the children in her arms. " I am just happy you were there to catch them, it is in no way your fault." Putting the children down she walked over to Eichiro. "And you…" before anyone could react she smashed him against her in a lethal hug. "I am so happy that you were there to save Keito and the children." She said through tears of happiness.

Eichiro had no idea what to do as she squeezed him relentlessly; helplessly he looked over to Sesshoumaru only to be greeted with narrowed eyes. After a few seconds she finally released him and picked the kids back up and walked towards Sesshoumaru.

He simply nodded and started to walk back towards the castle with her.

Keito watched them disappear; as soon as they left she let the tear that wanted to be released earlier slip down her face.

The smell of fresh salt wafted his nose as he stood behind Keito, grabbing her arm he turned her. Slowly she looked up at him with her green watery eyes full of despair.

He cupped her face gently and wiped the tear away with the pad of his thumb. "Do not cry, Kagome was right it was not your fault at all."

Just looking into his beautiful green eyes made her just want to stop breathing. Oh, how she wanted him, the way he touched her so gently was agony.

"Sesshoumaru-sama will never forgive me." She sighed looking away from the gorgeous soldier. "I smelled his anger and disappointment in me, I can't believe I failed his trust like that." She hung her head in despair just remembering the cold look she received from the inu lord.

"Hey you did not fail him nor the children, if it weren't for you something terrible would have happened to the children." Leaning his forehead against hers staring directly at her, "so you let me deal with Sesshoumaru, okay?"

Smiling slightly she wrapped her arms around his neck, while laying her head on his chest. "Thank you Eichiro every since we were little you have always cheered me up."

He was stunned; Keito has always been very reserved and mysterious. He has never witnessed her to display any other emotions besides care for the children and words of wisdom to Sesshoumaru and others. However, the feel of her delicate body pressed against his rough one was a maddening combination. He slowly wrapped his arms around her slim figure, suppressing the urge to growl sweet contentment at her feel.

After a few minutes she slowly pulled away, sweeping some of her hair from in front of her face she smiled brightly at him.

"Gomen, Eichiro for your encouragement, I am going to go now." He watched her walk up the winding path of the mountain.

"Argggg I can't think of her like that she is…she is…well…I just can't dammit." He growled to himself.

~*~*~*~*~*~

She was trapped in the chair in the children's room, by their sleeping bodies nestled deeply into her. They just got done crying out the entire situation to her, she kissed and soothed their traumatized spirits as much as she could before their eyes closed in result of all that crying. She tried to move but with every movement she made the deeper they would nestle into her.

Sighing in defeat, she whispered real loud. "SESSHOUMARU!!"

In a matter of minutes, the door opened to reveal the stoic taiyoukai. He walked over to her and stood there staring at her and her situation with only a lift of his brow.

"Will you please grab Rin so I may move from this chair." Frowning at his lack of help, knowing how much he loved to see her distressed.

"Why should I do that, Kagome?" crossing his arms he smirked ever so slightly, pissing her off even more.

"Well I guess that will leave me with only two options. One I can just sleep here all night and let you sleep alone, thus me being quite pissed in the morning. Or two me calling Eichiro to help me and me sleeping in my room tonight, either way you lose." Smirking ever so slightly, mocking him in return.

"Maybe I should just let you stay here all night and command Eichiro and Keito not to help you, and in the morning I can enjoy your anger." He replied coolly turning on his heel towards the door.

"Sesshoumaru you will help me right now!" she hissed through clenched teeth and with narrowed eyes.

Turning he deftly picked up Rin and the kit placing them both in their beds and walked out. She sat there shocked for a minute before following quietly through their room. She walked to the study knowing that was where he would be.

Casting a glance towards the door he watched as his mate walked in silently. Still in her training outfit, she climbed the latter and grabbed a scroll before jumping gracefully back down and walking to her desk. Her movements have become more fluid and graceful thanks to his rigorous training. He refused to see her jump and land like his barbaric brother.

"Hearing the children's side of the story was horrible. I am so glad that Keito and Eichiro were there for them." Looking up from her scroll, she watched as Sesshoumaru's face make minute reactions to her words. His eyes narrowed slightly while his jaw tightened, he was obviously not too happy about the situation.

"Hai" was all he could say; he didn't want to imagine Rin's body lying at the bottom of the mountain. Kagome's reaction would be his ultimate undoing though, even if he were to use the Tensaiga she would still be traumatized to no end.

"Are you angry Sesshoumaru?" now that she was standing in front of him she could see his amber eyes darken a bit.

"Hai." His eyes never met hers; they stayed focused on an unseen object.

Placing both hands on either side of his head, he turned him towards her. Sitting on his desk in front of him, she placed each leg on either side of his knees. Enjoying the way his eyes roamed her body she slowly slid off the desk into his lap, with her legs straddled around his waist. The vibrations of his pleased growl sent shivers through her spine.

"Do not be mad, it was no ones fault and the children are fine." Whispering in his ear as she traced his markings. Slowly she turned her head until she wasn't but a centimeter's length from his lips. His warm breath tickled her skin as his breathing became a little harder. The fact that he was letting her control the pace was exotically exciting, she knew he was itching to follow his dominant nature and take complete control.

Softly she traced his lips with the tip of her tongue, winning another yet louder and deeper growl. His hands clutched her upper thighs tracing unknown things with his claws. The action made her growl instinctively in return, causing his eyes to go wide with lust.

Pressing her lips to his, she let him take control of her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head tilting her to his pleasure as his tongue wrecked havoc on hers. With uncontrollable hunger he ripped her top off, underneath was that weird contraption of cloth she insisted upon wearing. Snapping it off he released two beautiful orbs, which he craved for all day long. He tilted her back so that her back was on the desk, the new position made her breast look even more appetizing if it were possible.

Starting from his mark on her, he traced patterns with his tongue, until he reached a peak. She let out a squeal when his slow movements changed to him trying to devour one of her breast. The feeling he was causing was sensational; the feeling of his fangs scraping her skin as his tongue lashed at her taut nipple was maddening.

The feel of her small hands running though his hair was intoxicating, the way she clutched on to him for support and more was also very arousing. With each circle of his tongue he could elicit a moan and with each scrape of his fang he received a high pitched shriek, spurring him on. Writhing in pleasure beneath him had to be one of the most powerful creatures he has ever seen, power that she herself has yet to tap into. The thought aroused him even more if it were possible; he was already losing blood flow throughout other regions of his body besides one. No other female has ever fully aroused him to a painful state before.

Pulling away from her heaving chest, he made sure she was paying attention to his every move. Flexing his claws until they were at least four inches, long he let them catch the light, sending off an exotic gleam. Listening to her heartbeat faster at the sight, he smiled maliciously bearing his elongated fangs. Slowly he trailed the claw up her pants legs cutting the fabric down the middle all the way to the band. Lifting her up from his lap slightly, he jerked the material from her body. Thankfully, he cut the other useless garment she insisted upon wearing, now leaving her lithe form bare to him.

Her body quivered as she felt his eyes roam over her exposed body with a primal lust. He could make her feel so good, like she was really worth all this. She never thought her appearance to be one to admire, however he couldn't seem to get enough of her.

"You belong to me my little miko" he whispered as he trailed kisses up her flat stomach. "No other shall ever posses you, EVER." Parting her slick folds he thrust two clawed fingers smoothly into her, letting her cry out in shock. Slowly he pumped his fingers into her slick passage as he kept his eyes on her. Still leaning back on to his desk, she started to squirm and moan as the pressure built. Watching her moan for him and plead for more was quickly undoing his control.

His ear twitched slightly, making sure he was correct he stopped his ministrations and listened. Ignoring her growl of protest, he inhaled the intruding scent. Before she could protest he jerked her against his chest and wrapped his tail around her and him, like he usually did, totally concealing her in its fluffiness.

He felt her body go rigid against him as the knock at the door was heard. Grunting his approval, he scooted his chair closer to his desk, so his mate's legs would not be revealed. Smirking he listened to her throw off a shaky scent masking spell, to hide their previous actions. Her anger and nervousness was obvious to him as the visitor entered.

Eichiro came in with Jaken in the middle of an intense argument about territorial meetings. He inwardly sighed; he knew how his general and royal advisor could get.

Sending insults towards one another as they tried to get their point across by saying things they knew he would favor. He desperately tried to listen as they argued, still wondering why they came in to his study to argue amongst themselves, but a very soft and petite hand encircled his length unexpectedly. The warm hand gentle stroked his entire length, in one good even hard stroke all the way to the base. Secretly he squeezed her thigh, urging her to continue. He didn't know whether to be pleased or dreadful that she did, now she started with the same strokes but numerous times, giving him a sensational rush. He had to mentally restrain his hips from moving in time with her cursed hands, suppressing the urge to take her in front of his servants.

Slamming his fist on his desk, he startled everyone in the room beside the temptress stroking him to completion. "TURN AROUND NOW." That was all he could ground out.

Confused and startled the soldier and toad quickly responded, facing either walls in the room. In seconds, he was at their bedroom, unraveling his tail he dropped her unceremoniously unto the bed. In precise deft movements, his clothes drifted to the floor, releasing his aching member from its tortured captivity.

"So you decided to have some fun, with this Sesshoumaru, did you?" his voice was deep with lust as his darkening amber jewels swept over her.

Shaking her head in slight nervousness, she tried to back away, but he caught her foot before she could successfully move away. He yanked her towards the edge of the bed until she stopped at the edge, each leg on either side of him being in perfect position. She gasped at his malicious grin and his obvious intent.

Sure to his word he entered her swift and hard, causing her to scream in shock, pain, and erotic pleasure. Holding the crook of her knees up so that her claves were on his shoulders, he leaned down stretching her so he could whisper in her ear, forming a shield of silver hair around her.

"For that my Kagome I will make you scream for me until the entire western providence knows very well what we are up to."

~ ~ ~

He sat on the rooftop of the castle stroking himself vigorously in time with the constant screams of the miko lady. He tried not to listen to her cries of pleasure, but the image of her lying beneath him as he plunged in and out of her screaming his name would not depart from the forefront of his mind. He was ashamed as he came in his hands, whispering her delicate name, for she was the mate of another, his best friend no less.

~*~*~

Three days since their incident in the study, and she has been training nearly nonstop in sword combat and her developing youkai abilities. Every once and a while she would get privileged to take a short break before starting back up again, by the end of the night she was exhausted. However, waking up in the middle of the night to her mate's idle stroking didn't help much, he would ignite a burning feeling in her body making her return the gesture. Which was no problem for him, it seemed he was always awake and ready for her. Never in a million years did she guess the cold western lord would have the most insatiable sex drive known to man and youkai alike.

On one of her short breaks from training, she lay stretched out in the middle of the dojo floors, while Sesshoumaru talked with Eichiro about political things.

"Eichiro?" her eyes were closed as she concentrated on her ki, letting it swirl above her in a mystical dance. Even though her eyes were closed, she could still see her miko energy develop above her.

A short grunt told her that he was listening to her.

"Why is it that you have a youkai cloud?" Sesshoumaru told her as they practiced summoning hers only taiyoukai or extremely rare and powerful youkai can summon one. But she just now remembered Eichiro letting her ride on his to the village that one time, but usually he would just run real fast in mid air.

"Sesshoumaru-sama and I trained together as pups, he taught me to harness my powers to summon the cloud. I rarely summon it though, for it drains me and I cannot keep it for long, making it useless most of the time. Sesshoumaru on the other hand can use it very well and for vast periods of time without making him tired, most likely because of his strong blood."

"Oh, ok then I was just curious."

Sesshoumaru watched Kagome as she talked with the soldier, her powers did not once stray or falter as she was engaged in the conversation. Showing him that she was indeed becoming very powerful and skilled with her energy, walking silently to the bench that held a tray of fruit he plucked a shiny green apple.

"Keeping your eyes closed I want you to hit the green apple on my command." Her exhausted groan signaled her acceptance. Silently he sliced the apple in many pieces by closing his claws downward around it. With the slight flick of the wrist, he sent them in different directions towards her.

"Now!"

Eichiro's jaw dropped as he watched the swirling energy lash out at every single piece.

Good he thought she was stronger, even though these were just simple tricks. When she returned to his brother he would make sure she spends even more time with the old miko in her training.

Getting up she grabbed the floating apple slices and headed over to the two. Munching on her apple slices she looked to Sesshoumaru expectantly as far as what to do next, her break was now over.

Sesshoumaru turned to her innocent gaze, holding it with his cold one. "I have decided to grant your request."

Arching her eyebrow, a character trait she seemed to pick up, she searched her mind to what he may be talking about.

Seeing the utter confusion on her face he continued. "I will allow the ningens to create an army."

Realization, shock, and complete excitement were few of the many emotions that wafted through her body.

"However none of my soldiers nor I will lay claim to them or lead them." Her excitement instantly went away by his emotionless words.

"Then who will?" how was the army supposed to become an army if the lord of the western lands would not even lay claim to them. She was getting annoyed and angry at the way he was playing with her emotions.

"You will. You said you will be their ally, and then it only seems fitting that you should be the commander of their army.

First the trip through time, the shards, her debt to Inuyasha, her friends, Naraku, becoming a youkai, adopting two children as her own, being mated to someone she wasn't even sure she loved or vice versa, being lady of the western lands, learning youkai ways and her abilities, and now her whole army. Hell she wasn't even counting the responsibilities she had to face in her own time. `I wonder if I could get an aneurisms at this age` there was no way she could let the village down though, they wanted this so badly and to deny them that privilege just because of her laziness just was not fair.

"Fine," sighing "I will accept your offer and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to help them."

He could see that she was tired, about what he was not sure, but as if she carried a massive burden on her shoulder.

Forgetting the fact that Eichiro was standing right behind him, he pulled her against him tilting her chin up.

"You do not have to take this army if you do not have the strength." His tone held no pity but she knew he cared. Closing her eyes, she rested her head against his broad chest.

"No, I am up for it. I am just tired of always having so much to do for others and never myself." Letting out a dry chuckle she turned away, "I guess that's what being a miko is though, selfless act for others constantly."

~*~

"What is it old woman?" Inuyasha walked into Kaede's hut and found her with a troubled look. Not as if it didn't happen all the time but this time she seemed a little more worried.

"I have just been informed grave news today Inuyasha." Sighing as she sat crossed legged by the window.

Curious as to what would make the wise miko so worried he plopped down directly in front of her, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"A dear friend of mine has been training mikos for years now, she takes them in when they have no where to turn to and trains them. She is the highest miko of her village and the surrounding villages. However she was wounded in a youkai attack, she managed to save mostly everyone's lives including her mikos. Now the villages in that area are ruined and the villagers have to move else where leaving her mikos alone and unguided."

"Why do they not just follow the villagers." Usually mikos were highly valuable to small villages and were sometimes fought over to come and live at their village.

"The lord over the lands the villagers are moving to strictly forbids mikos. She hopes that I will be able to take the mikos here and train them, but I can not for my health is not what it used to be."

He really had no idea as to how to help the old miko, but he could think of somebody that might.

"I will be back." not waiting for a reply, he was gone.