InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Second Thoughts ❯ Second Thoughts ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Second Thoughts

By Somnambulicious


***


Kagome squirmed, trying to get comfortable in the chair. It wasn't working.

"Are the restraints really necessary?" she asked, tugging at the leather straps.

The youkai leered at her. "I figured by now, you'd be used to that sort of thing."

"That's why I'm here, you idiot," she said with an angry scowl.

He quirked an eyebrow in obvious amusement at her discomfort. "Now let me take a look at it." He pulled back the collar of her shirt and frowned, pawing at the scar. "It's deep. I'm going to guess...inu?"

"Yeah."

"Damned possessive bastards. I'm not sure I can completely remove it."

Kagome grimaced, glancing over at the disreputable-looking laser gun resting innocently on a rack next to the ink and needles.

"But you're supposed to be the best," she argued.

He grinned. "The best in Makai. At least, the best alive," he said, chuckling darkly. "Damned dangerous business to be in, removing mating marks. You're sure you want to go through with this? It's gonna hurt like hell. Deep mark, like I said. But then, you did mate an inu. Probably enjoy that sort of thing."

Kagome blanched. With no assurance of success, she wasn't sure she wanted to do this, but then again, she had to get rid of it. She glanced back at the inks and needles and came to a decision.

"Can you make it look like a butterfly instead?"