InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sister Jewels. ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sister Jewels

A/N: I do NOT own Inuyasha or any Inuyasha related Characters. But any original characters that I may or may not add into this story DO belong to me.

Prologue.
In the Beginning.

********Someone’s POV********

You know, tragedy and love are rather funny don’t you think?

Tragedy was what got me to where --and how-- I am today. And love was something I had before said tragedy tore it away from me. Something I can’t get back. But yet . . .after 5 years . . .I am still yearning for her to be beside me, for her to talk to me, to look at my ears the way she did again. Just plain yearning for her.

Though I think she looked at my ears with more disgust then anything. I’m a half-demon you see. A disgusting creature by human and demon standards. But not all humans/demons think this way.

My friends for instance. Kouga, nasty flea bag. But still --as much as I hate to say it-- he is a good friend of mine and I depend on his a lot. Not that you’ll ever hear me say that out loud. Either of those statements I will never say to anyone.

Miroku, the pervert. Yup, you heard right. He’s a perv. A big pervert. Gropes and asks anything that moves with a uterus to bare his children. But Roku’s like a brother to me, my best friend --sad isn’t it?

Then there’s Sesshomaru. My jackass ‘I’m-always-more-important-then-all-of-you’ of a brother. But he’s not so bad . . .ok so what if I laughed as I said that? He can be pretty good at times. But other then that one word can about sum up what I think of him. That word is: JACKASS

And then there’s me. The ‘oddball’ as my father calls it. As I said I’m a half-demon. I’ve got long silver hair down to my butt, bright ambers eyes and --of course, I’m a hanyou people-- two furry silver dog ears on the top of my head. Even though everyone hates me girls are always cooing over my ears. And despite how much I tried to avoid it --going from a nerd in junior high to a hunk in high school obviously didn’t help-- I’m a sex icon of sorts. I’m what you call ‘every girls’ wet dream’ as Miroku puts it. See? Didn’t I tell you? Pervert.

But I don’t mind all that. Half the whore in my school aren’t that bad in bed . . .of course I would always ‘beet around the bush’ and never actually enter them with anything other then my fingers or my tongue but still, they weren’t bad. After she died I didn’t really think I’d ever give my virginity up --us you are still considered a virgin if you haven’t entered someone/been entered by someone. I’m not really sure how that works. Ah shit . . .I didn’t say any of the above and you did NOT hear it from me. I’m only 18 for fuck sakes . . .all of us are though Sesshomaru is a year older then all of us at 19.

All four of us jus recently found four jewels. And everyone of us can feel the power coming off and out of these jewels. All of them are different colors.

Sesshomaru’s was white, almost clear. Miroku’s was blue kinda like a dark ocean blue. Kouga’s was a deep forest green and mine . . .mine dark crimson fire red.

I should probably tell you my name shouldn’t I? Well, I’m Inuyasha Takashi, and this our story of how we --four boys just looking for a decent summer job-- found, kept, and had to protect four jewels and their powers inside said jewel. Not that any of us even knew that the powers inside could be realised . . .not until that bastard Naraku told us.

If only we had known what we got ourselves into by keeping those jewels. Oh well . . .too late now. And to be honest . . .I don’t regret keeping mine.

Our story starts on the last day of school before out 3 month summer vacation, the day right after we found these jewels . . . . . . . .

***************
Alright, there’s the prologue. I know I said I would post this story AFTER I updated/finished all my other stories but I couldn’t wait. I just had to.

Of course this it already written and has been written for quiet some time . . .I actually didn’t remember writing it until I finished
Life Twists And Turns because it was in a chest with all my other writing from like . . .2 years ago or something. Anyways it’s not completely finished but I have about 10 really long chapters. Of course the first chapter isn’t very long and I don’t think the second on is either but I will add stuff as I type it up, and the chapters get longer as we go but yeah.

Well, please review and tell me what you think of this story . . .there’s no point in keeping it up if no one is going to read it.

~Hitsguaya630 . . .OUT!!!! XD!!!!