InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sister Jewels. ❯ Chapter 1- Naraku. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sister Jewels

A/N: I do NOT own Inuyasha or any Inuyasha related Characters. But any original characters that I may or may not add into this story DO belong to me.

Chapter # 1
Naraku.

Everyone stared eagerly at the clock on the all.

The last day of school before summer vacation always seemed to be the longest. Even if it was only a half day.

And still everyone watched the clock, except for a certain silver-haired, dog eared 18 year old and his friends.

They were all staring at the different colour jewels on their desks, pulling them away from each other then pushing them back into a small group on the middle of one of the desks. The jewels seemed to generate the most power when they were all together.

They were paying no attention to the clock what so ever, resulting in all of them jumping about a foot in the air when the bell finally did ring. Well . . .not exactly all, Sesshomaru was too dignified to show he was startled by jumping . . .his eyes just widened by a fraction of a centimetre.

“Do you think it was a good idea to bring the jewels to school?” Miroku the short black-haired human asked as he packed up his stuff and heading out the door with his friends. They were the lasts ones in the class room.

“Doesn’t matter now,” Kouga the long black haired wolf demon replied. “We already brought them here.”

“Flea bags’ got a point.” Inuyasha the silver-haired, dog eared, dog half demon muttered as he pushed open the thick metal double doors leading outside. Only to find another student younger then them standing there. Maybe about 16 or 17 . . .possible 18 if you looked at him the right way.

Long wavy black hair. Dark crimson red eyes with blue eye shadow on the top lids. He was also wearing the most arrogant and cocky smirk any of them had ever seen . . .and this smirk wasn’t on Inuyasha’s face this time.

“Inuyasha Takashi?” the boy asked and Inuyasha raised a questioning brow.

“Yeah. What of it?” It was no surprise to any of them that this boy knew Inuyasha’s name. Everyone did. He was the school’s hottest guy. Well . . .actually in reality all four of them were named the hottest guys in the school this year. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru both taking the top with their silver hair, amber eyes, and almost god like faces and bodies. Of course Inuyasha was rather self-conscious about letting anyone see said body but still.

“I assume you are all his friends. Miroku Hitamoto, Kouga Nagasaki and Sesshomaru Takashi?” All three nodded.

“Again.” Inuyasha said, his voice clearly stating that he was both bored and annoyed with this conversation. “What of it?”

“It’s about the four jewels you each have in your possession.” Their eyes widened.

“What about em’?”

“You see . . .They are mine.” Sesshomaru, Kouga and Inuyasha could smell that he was lying.

“As if.”

“They are.”

“Then why were they buried?” Kouga asked, a cocky smirk on his face when the other mans’ smirk fell and he just blinked.

“Of course you don’t know.” Miroku cut in. “Because they’re not yours.” The mans’ eyes narrowed.

“And we don’t plan on giving them to someone to whom they do not belong.” Sesshomaru started icily.

“Very well. But you just signed you own death warrants by not handing them over. You can not handle the power they all hold.” the man growled. “And when that power is released I will be sure to obtain it. Wither or not I have your ‘permission’ is irrelevant. Those elementals that are in those jewels answer to me. They all do.”

“Who are you?” Inuyasha snapped, already he didn’t like this man at all. And his scent wasn’t any better . . .

“Not that it is any of your business half-breed.” he sneered at Inuyasha’s wince. “but I am Naraku.”

“Your name means hell . . .” Miroku started. Obviously he missed the memo . . .captain obvious was supposed to set sail yesterday . . .

“He sure looks it.” Inuyasha muttered.”

“I could say the same for you.” Naraku growled. “By the way Inuyasha. I’m the one who killed her.” Inuyasha’s eyes widened and his breath caught in his throat. “I killed Kikyo.”

************
Ok, so yeah there’s the chapter. Hope you like it. And just to let you all know the prologue was Inuyasha’s starting of the story. Think of it as he has started it off then it’s like we’re watching what happens as it happens. But yeah.

My next update will be on Sunday the 31st. I’m going to be posting a new chapter every 3 weeks just to let you know. I’m posting this to allow you to have some kind of notice as to how often I will be updating.

Please Review! Reviews make me happy and I like being happy! I’m sure everyone likes being happy but still . . .

~Hitsugaya630 . . . OUT!!! XD!!! :D