InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sister Jewels. ❯ Chapter 2- Sango Born Of Water. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sister Jewels

A/N: I do NOT own Inuyasha or any Inuyasha related Characters. But any original characters that I may or may not add into this story DO belong to me.

Chapter # 2
Sango Born Of Water.


It had taken everything in Sesshomaru’s, Kouga’s, and Miroku’s power to hold Inuyasha back after Naraku’s ‘bold’ and extremely suicidal comment about Kikyo.

It then took a week for Inuyasha to calm down enough that all the red escaped the whites of his eyes. Of course they were all still afraid --Sesshomaru not so much-- to mention Kikyo or Naraku around Inuyasha. So they pondered what ‘he’ meant about the elementals inside their jewels.

Sesshomaru --Surprisingly-- knew quiet a lot about elementals. Their names said it all . . .pretty much. It was said that elementals lived in jewels of great power, each having it’s own color. But the elemental living in one of the jewels didn’t always have the power that jewel represented. Elementals could move from jewel to jewel. Every 50 years they have to do this, in order to make sure that someone seeking the fire element for instance didn’t always get fire.

Each elemental had been born human, demon, or half-demon before they died and were then reborn in their element. Of course they had to die in their element before they could be reborn in it. They then obtained the power that they died and were reborn in. Allowing them to control, conjure and manipulate that element in any way they see fit.

The elemental’s jewels can only be found every 500 years. And the elemental inside can only be released by who ever it is that is supposed to be their master. Of course there is no exact way to release an elemental and there is no exact way to determine how an elemental picks their master. The elementals all have different ways of being released as well. The easiest to release is air, followed by water, then earth, and lastly fire; this dose not always mean that they are released in that order. Thought the order in which they are released shows their power level. The first and last elemental to be released are always stronger then the two released in middle. Though the last was always stronger then all of them. It was mainly for precaution purposes.

So, every 500 years the jewels are found, the elementals released, and it’s the job of said elementals to protect the Jewel Of Four Souls. Not much is known of the Jewel Of Four Souls as it --and the elementals-- were considered a myth.

Normally these elementals were girls. Actually there was never a male elemental, it just could not be done. That and the fact that if there was a male elemental then he obviously didn’t last very long.

So, they now possessed a jewel and the elemental that is in the jewel they held . . .which ever elemental that was. Of course elementals usually always pick someone who has a close relation of their past when released. And there have been more then one account of elementals picking masters with the same personality . . .or remotely similar to theirs.

“Each elemental can sense when another is released, they can also sense where their companions are. But they can not tell which elemental is in each jewel. The elementals are all shifted from each jewel at random. So they nor their sisters know which jewel they will be in.” Sesshomaru stated. “And that is all I know.”

“That’s it?” Miroku asked.

“That’s it.” Sesshomaru repeated. “We would have to ask an elemental to find out more.”

“Well how do we release them?” Kouga asked. One pair of golden eyes and one pair of violet eyes turned to him. The owners of both sets of eyes were giving him a dry look.

“Were you not listening?” Sesshomaru asked coldly.

“Uh . . .no?”

Miroku sighed. “Each elemental has their own way of being released. And no, no one is sure how they are released, there is know why to know for sure.” Miroku added the last part when Kouga opened his mouth.

Everyone turned to Inuyasha --who had been surprisingly quiet during Sesshomaru’s entire explanation and Kouga’s stupid question-- to see his opinion on the matter. But he wasn’t paying attention. He was just staring at the red jewel in his hand.

Usually he would be lounging in his giant leather couch flipping through the channels on his flat screen ‘Plasma’ TV and pretend to be paying attention. But now . . .he just didn’t look like himself anymore.

“Aren’t elementals supposed to fit their masters personality?” Kouga asked. Another stupid question. It was obvious that he hadn’t been paying attention.

“Remotely similar. They don’t always match up perfectly. But they must have some similarities in their personalities.” Sesshomaru replied with an inaudible sigh.

“So . . .Inuyasha’s would be water. Mine fire, Miroku’s air and Sesshomaru’s earth.” he muttered.

“What the hell makes you think that?” Miroku snapped. Inuyasha would not be water. Inuyasha had the most fiery temper ever. Water was calm . . . Inuyasha was anything and everything but calm.

“A guess really. But I bet it’s right.”

“How much are you willing to bet?” Miroku asked intrigued.

“50 bucks.”

“You’re on!”

Sesshomaru shook his head gently as he took his bright amber off the two idiots before him and turned them to his idiot brother. Something was bother Inuyasha. But Sesshomaru was sure that he wasn’t going to b revealing just what it was any time soon.

Sighing Sesshomaru decided to ask him . . .even though he knew he wasn’t going to get an answer.

“Inuyasha.” said hanyou’s ear didn’t even flick as an acknowledgment that he had heard him. “Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru repeated sternly.

Inuyasha lifted his head up slowly, revealing sad, tormented, and cold amber eyes. Kouga cringed back and Miroku gasped quietly. Inuyasha’s eyes looked too much like Sesshomaru in that instant --minus the sad and tormented undertone-- that it was shocking . . .and slightly scary. But Sesshomaru kept his brother’s ‘none-to-challenging’ gaze.

“You know.” Miroku suddenly spoke, deciding he had better try and lighten Inuyasha’s spirit’s a bit . . .even if it got him killed. “It wasn’t you’re fault.” Saddened amber eyes locked on him. “What happened to Kikyo was something you couldn’t prevent.”

“I know.” Inuyasha’s voiced was soft and tortured. And it killed Miroku to hear it. Inuyasha decided to change the subject when Miroku opened his mouth. “Don’t you have a date with that blonde chick you’re supposed to be on?” his voice was still the same as before.

“Yeah.” he seemed to be the only one who noticed Inuyasha’s ears droop. “But you’re more important then some blonde chick.” Those same ears perked liked tiny mountains and wide, shocked eyes looked at him.

“What?” Inuyasha’s voice lost some of the sad tinge and held mostly shock now. “You have been after her for weeks . . .I figured you wouldn’t miss this for the world.”

“You’re more important.” Miroku repeated. “You’ll always be more important then anything. Always.”

Just as Miroku finished saying that his jewel --which was on the coffee table in front of them-- started to glow and all four boys started at it with interest. The jewel seemed to crack, and water rushed out of it. A women looking about 17 with long brown hair that was whirling around her emerged out of what seemed like thin air. She was wearing a long ‘Medieval Queens’ gown that was a deep blue that hugged her curves nicely. When she opened her eyes they were an blazing fire red and her gaze landing on Miroku.

“W-Who are you?” Miroku managed to stutter out after the initial shock.

“I am Sango, born of water.” her voice was sweet and strong. “You . . .born of holy blood, have released me with the greatest show of friendship and loyalty possible.”

“How is that?”

“Giving up what you decided more . . .just to comfort a friend who has lost so much.” They were all shocked to know that she knew Inuyasha had lost anything to begin with. “Only one who is truly loyal and truly cares for that person can do such a thing. You are blessed monk, with my power as long as you live. And I am forever by your side.” suddenly ‘Sango’s’ eyes closed and the water evaporated, letting her fall. Miroku caught her easily and gazed upon her beautifully gorgeous face.

“Kouga.” he whispered.

“Yeah?”

“So far you owe 12 bucks and 50 cents.”

*********************************************************** ***********************************************
Alright! Ok, I’m back on schedule. Sorry for the delay. Again I have personlay reasons as to why I could not update on Sunday. But Anyways, here’s the update anyway. Enjoy!

My next update day well be on: Sunday The 21st!
So don’t forget!

Please review!

~Hitsugaya630 . . .OUT!!! XD!!!