InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sister Jewels. ❯ Chapter 4-Ayame Born Of Earth. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sister Jewels.

A/N: I do NOT own Inuyasha or any Inuyasha related Characters. But any original characters that I may or may not add into this story DO belong to me.

Chapter # 4
Ayame Born Of Earth.

The next 2 days had been hectic at the condo. Of course, Miroku had grouped Sango. They had all been expecting it sooner or later . . .all except Sango. She had almost drowned him in a giant ball of water before she released him and settled with slapping him. At least she got some of her power back from the contact . . .

Somehow Sango had found a way to get the jewels on necklaces --no one knew how thought-- and Kouga, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were currently sitting out on the balcony with their jewels hanging around their necks.

They --and Sango-- were getting frustrated that no other elemental had appeared. Sango said that this would only give Naraku more time to find the location of the Jewel Of Four Soul pieces. And that really wasn’t good.

All was semi-peaceful until Inuyasha lit a smoke and caught a plant on fire. Kouga flipped.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing mutt face!?” he snapped, pouring his glass of iced tea on said plant.

“Havin’ a smoke . . .what the hell are you doin’?” Inuyasha responded nonchalantly.

“Putting out the small fire you just started on our balcony.”

“Kagome wouldn’t mind.” Sesshomaru commented.

“Yeah well I ain’ Kagome damn it-”

“I hope not.” Inuyasha interrupted. “You’d be ugly as hell if you were.”

“Can it dog breath. Nature is important you dolt.”

“As if!”

“If there wasn’t any ground grass couldn’t grow. If the grass didn’t grow trees won’t grow. If the trees don’t grow we loss oxygen. Without oxygen we die! Nature is damn important!”

The dark green jewel on his neck glowed brightly. And he looked down at it, confused.

Sango rushed out onto the balcony and gasped as his jewel split, leaves spilling out.

A girl looking the same age as Sango appeared. Her long red/orange hair blowing in an unseen wind. She too was wearing one of those queen like dresses but a deep forest green instead of a dark ocean blue. Her eyes were a play grey --almost white. She smiled a wolfish grin at Kouga, revealing her fangs.

“I am Ayame, born of Earth.” she answered his unspoken question. “Ad you, born of royal wolf blood have just defended a force which can not defend itself. Only one of true faith can do something such as this. You are blessed wolf, with my power as long as you live. And I am forever by your side.” And as her eyes closed she too fell, landing directly in Kouga’s arms. Though she hadn’t passed out yet.

“Ayame!” Sango cried happily. Smiling a truly heartfelt smile at the wolf.

“How you doing Sango?” Ayame asked grinning.

“Pretty good seeing as I’m dead.” both girls laughed at what was obviously an inside joke.

“Well. I’m assuming Kagome and Rin are still in their jewels.” Ayame said sadly.

“Yeah.” Sango whispered looking between the two Inu brothers.

“Sango.” Ayame whispered, her voice sounding astonished as her gaze landed on Inuyasha. “H-He has it.”

“I know.”

“Kags isn’t going to be happy about that . . .”

“No she’s not.” with a sigh she followed Kouga back inside. Leaving Sesshomaru, Miroku and Inuyasha extremely confused.

“What do I have?” Inuyasha pondered. “Dog ears?”

“I do not know little brother. I do not know.”

xxx

Inuyasha was growling at his cigarette by now. Every time he tried to light the damn thing it would instantly burn down to the butt. And it was severally annoying him.

“Damn thing!” he yelled throwing it over the balcony railing. Why the hell wouldn’t’ it light!? It made no sense!

He had been pondering all day what Ayame had said. What was it that he had? Was it some kind of weird power only hanyous got? Now possible, hanyous don’t get ‘special’ powers of any sort.

Was it possible that there was a fluke? Could they be imagining it? Or did he really have ‘it’ . . . what ever ‘it’ was.

Sighing he turned back to head inside only to see Ayame staring at him.

“What?” he asked a bit harshly. She had scared the crap out of him.

“You look so much like him.” Ayame whispered more to herself then to him. “But yet you don’t.”

“What are you talking about?” Inuyasha snapped.

Ayame’s clear grey eyes were clouded over, looking now to be a dark stormy grey.

“You eve have his power.”

“What?” Inuyasha was confused. “Who do I look like? And whose power do I have?”

“Kagome’s first love. Yet he was human.” Inuyasha froze. “He had long midnight black hair, deep violet eyes, and his face looked much like yours. High cheek bones, sharp pointed nose.” She tapped his for empathise while he breath caught in his throat. “Strong chin and he had the body of a god.”

Inuyasha seemed to get his breath back enough to say the one thing on his mind.

“I don’t want to know how you know that.” Inuyasha muttered. He was stunned that she just described his human half perfectly and yet she hadn’t seen it yet.

“He got into a lot of fights. Kagome and the rest of us had to dress his wounds a lot. Sango thought that he had to have been a run away demon slayer with the way he fought.”

“Ayame.” a voice hissed and Ayame tuned to see and angered Sango behind her.

“Yes?” she asked as calmly as she could, though there was some fear in her voice and in her scent.

“Kagome would so kick your ass for talking about him.”

“I-I know that.”

“Then you should stop. You know as well as I do how much it hurts her talking about him. She’s been hurt enough as it is.”

“I understand. I’m going to sleep. Good night Inuyasha.” She nodded to him and he nodded in return. With that she left.

“You mustn’t say anything to Kagome about this when she’s released. Or she will quiet literally burn you.”

“Got it.” Inuyasha nodded again and went back to his pondering while Sango went inside.

So he looked like Kagome’s first love did he? This would be interesting.

************************************************** ********************************************************
Alright, there’s the chapter. And luckily I got to post on the right date this time! Yay me! *does happy dance*

Next update day is: Sunday November the 2nd.

Please review, reviews make me happy and if I’m happy enough I might just post the next chapter early!

REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW!

~Hitsugaya630 . . . OUT!!! XD!!!