InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Binding Of Lonely Hearts ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Binding Of Lonely Hearts
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha, or any of the characters from Inu Yasha. Although, having Sesshomaru for a little while wouldn't harm me.

------------------------------

Quick Author's Note:

I AM VERY AWARE that the original plot and storyline of Inu Yasha has been greatly changed in this chapter, and in many chapters to come. I have made things this way purposely. If you don't like it, then don't read it.
------------------------------

Chapter 2
 
“Class, umm…Read up until page 35 and answer questions 1 to 7, it will be checked tomorrow, and…go to your next class! Don't be late!”

Ms. Keiwei, the teacher, put on one of those fake happy smiles, but as soon as her gaze fell upon the “Three Goths”, it faded.

“Good day, girls,” she managed to mutter before gathering her belongings and rushing to her next class.

The main reason why she rushed was to get away from the girls; their auras were black and strong, too intimidating for her to stand. She was a hanyou, but had remained hidden in human form using a spell for over two hundred years now, which was what allowed her to see their black auras.

The one's power radiates off of her, it's…frightening to see that she holds so much unreleased power, and doesn't know it. She doesn't deserve it, it's quite a shame.
 
The girls looked at each other, knowing that this new teacher was afraid of them too. It wasn't a shock really; all the teachers they knew, and even the ones they didn't know, were scared of them.
 
“Torturing boys is more fun, don't you think? They are the ones that think they are so powerful and strong…when they writhe in fear below us, it's interesting, isn't it?,” Kagome said in a rare show of speaking so much at one time.

Sango and Rin nodded, showing their approval at her statement.

Kagome nodded her head towards the door, a sign that they were going to leave. Rin left the paper she had been shredding on the desk, and Sango merely followed behind Kagome.
 
As Kagome held her books and papers in her hands, someone dressed in all white walked by and shoved her unexpectedly. All the papers and books she was carrying went flying through the air, and landed on the ground with a “thump” sound.

At hearing the loud noise, people in the halls stopped to see what had happened. When they had seen it was Kagome's problem, they continued to walk to their classes, caring if they were late and not for her books.

Slowly, Kagome bent down to pick up the things she had been carrying.
 
What a fucking dumbass, look what he's done! Now I have to pick them all up…

Despite the anger she felt, her face was nothing but a blank mask.

The “human”, (which was actually a demon in disguise), realizing he had done something, stopped and looked in her direction. As he saw her pick up her books, he was somehow interested.

She didn't look like the normal girls in the school, which basically consisted of pink and white clothes, white shoes, and loads of girlish make up. Her two friends didn't fit the “normal” ideal, either. They all seemed…out of place.

Despite the fact that he thought there was no one else in their “group”, he could tell they dominated the other girls. They held a great sense of domination, and yet…it was weird. There were no other words he could use to describe them, or the feeling he felt at that moment.
 
Kagome looked up into his eyes, and saw that his were also devoid of emotion. It seemed he didn't care about what he had done, and she didn't want him to. It also seemed that he wasn't afraid of her, which was out of the ordinary. Kagome ignored him, and made a head gesture for her girls to follow her away from here.

Rin and Sango were staring at him coldly, as if to say “you shouldn't have done that,” but didn't miss the suggestion to leave, and began to walk away.
 
Seeing no one in the halls because everyone was in class, he transformed to his demon form. As a last precaution, he put a temporary seal on all the doors so that no one could come into the hallway.

The demon used his speed to get ahead of them, and blocked Kagome's way. Instead of saying anything, or even acknowledging his demon form, she moved to the other side so she could get to her next class. He blocked her way again, and Kagome stopped, slightly annoyed, but didn't show it on her face.

“Move,” was all she said.

“What happens if I don't?,” he surprisingly asked, curiosity getting the better of him.

“I'm not looking for a fight, demon, but we will take you on, if that's what it takes.”
 
“ “We”? Come now, are you too weak to fight me alone?”

Why am I even wasting my time talking to her? I can't even remember the last time I've said so much in such a short time frame. Why am I even asking t
o fight her? Since when do I lose control? This is ridiculous, He said to himself.

Truth be told, he couldn't help it. He knew he would need her soon, and finding out her strength, he told himself, was why he wanted to fight her right that instant.

Kagome thought similar thoughts.

He is wasting my time and his. I shall show him otherwise.

”Girls, watch and take note!”

Kagome threw a relatively small black flame of miko power at him with such lightning fast speed that even he, the fastest demon, couldn't dodge, but mostly because he wasn't prepared for it.

The energy ball hit him right in the stomach, and a burning noise could be heard as his skin reacted to the miko energy.

His head turned up and an evil smirk came across his lips.

“You went easy, but I shall not!” He sped at her, his claws at ready.

Kagome, prepared for his onslaught, placed her hands in a praying position and focused her miko energy into a black see-through shield, so that when his attack hit, it did no damage.

He smirked, noticing that she had learned how to use her miko powers on her own, but they weren't good enough to defeat him. Not yet, anyway.

The second her barrier dissipated, he sped around her, grabbing her from behind with his claws at her throat, pulling her back against his chest, but consciously making sure not to drip any poison on her.
“So you have more power than I'd originally believed, I give you credit on that, but I remain stronger. We shall meet again for this is far from over; I have more in store for you than you could ever imagine, Kagome!”
 
He turned around and went down the opposite hallway, not bothering to transform back to his human form, allowing his long silver hair and white robes to flutter as he rode with quick speed on his cloud of youki.

Kagome tossed her head back and looked at the girls as if nothing had happened.

Suddenly, she noticed she had been holding her breath the whole time, and for once in the past few minutes, Kagome took the time to breathe.

To tell the truth, she was shocked.

How had he moved so fast, and how could he catch me so off guard?

It made her feel uneasy, but she pushed the feeling aside, for now.
 
“Who was that, and how did he know your name, Kagome?” Rin asked, her mouth begging to be open in surprise, but she wouldn't allow it to.
 
“I'd like to know, also,” Sango added, her curiosity getting the best of her.
 
“Well I don't. Let's go before he comes back. I don't feel like going to next class; let's get outta here to eat.”
 
The girls agreed, and side by side walked out of the school to do just as they said.

------------------------------

Thank you for reading and reviewing! ^_^