InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Kagome's night ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the Dragon~<>~
 
~<>~ CHAPTER 3 ~<>~ Kagome's night (her side of the club)
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
 
 
It was nearly eleven o'clock at night when the horn blasted in front of her house. Quickly, she glared into the mirror taking one last look at herself. She ran a hand through her raven black silk hair, making sure that not one strand was out of place. Her hair was perfectly straight and reached the middle of her petite back. She had recently, under the supervision of her best friend, put red highlights in her hair, which only added to the illusive shine of her hair that she could get after an hour in front of a foggy bathroom mirror. She checked her flawless face, daring a blemish to rear itself upon her features. She checked her very light brown eye shadow that defined her chocolate brown eyes. She smiled her perfectly white smile and turned.
 
The five foot three teenager bounded down the steps, pulling a coat over her skimpily clad body. She turned and smiled to her mother, who gazed upon her daughter's actions with curiosity. She picked up her purse that lay on the couch nearest to the wooden door of her humble home. Turning towards her mother, she blew her a quick kiss, “Love you Mom, and don't wait up. Sango is taking me to the movies then we are staying the night at her house. I'll call you tomorrow.” She smiled and walked the door, disregarding her mother's blatant stares at the size of the heel on her shoe or the fact that she was not bringing clothes for an overnight stay at her friend's house. `For just one night, let me be free,' she pleaded over and over as she walked down the driveway to her friends silver BMW. She opened the door and slid into the leather seat and smiled at the girl behind the wheel.
 
“Kagome, you look radiant!” Sango smiled at her best friend then began to laugh. Soon both females were laughing as they left Kagome's small house behind them. After a moment, Sango cleared her throat and asked hesitantly, “Did she buy it?”
 
Kagome grinned widely and batted her eyes at her friend. “Why, Sango love…if she didn't, would I be sitting here?” She dropped the smile and shrugged, “I didn't get any trouble from her for leaving, though my mother is smart enough to realize I'm not carrying clothes to sleep over in…”
 
“…We're the same size dear,” Sango remained her friend, then beckoning for her to continue.
 
“…And I'm also wearing heels with about a four inch stem. Come on…what girl wears these to movie theatres?”
 
Sango stifled a smile and responded in her most pleasant tone, “Why Kikyo, my dear!” Both girls erupted in a fit of giggles as Sango drove on, her eyes peeled to the road. “So what goods did you wear for tonight?”
 
Kagome smiled and unzipped her coat. Sango turned for a quick glance and gasped at her friend's outfit. She was wearing a tight black halter with a deep purple tint along with a short skirt that hardly covered her ass. The heels she was wearing had straps that wound halfway up her leg before tying completely. She had a silver necklace that draped down her neck and rested in her amassed cleavage that stuck out from under the tight shirt. Kagome cowered towards the door under the harsh stare of her friend. “…What?”
 
Sango laughed loudly in a short yapping manner. “What? Did you get dressed in the dark? Kagome…you look like…” She was at a loss for words to explain to her friend just exactly how she looked.
 
“I look like what Sango, a whore?” Kagome's face began to grow red with anger. “You can say it you know. You don't have to be proper when it's just us! Christ Sango, just spill it out!”
 
“You don't look like a whore, Kagome-chan!” Her voice was smoothing, like a way an adult would compliment a young child. “It's just that…I have never seen you wear something that revealing. I didn't even know you owned something like that!” She laughed despite her friend's flushed face, “If I did…I would have asked to borrow it.”
 
The two girls erupted in yet another fit of giggles as they approached the club. Sango turned to the girl, as they stopped at a light, and smiled, “So…Rin is working tonight but will be getting off around eleven…Hojo and Mikal will be meeting us there…and oh yes…afterwards we shall be staying at Rin's. Her father is away…again. She doesn't know when he will be home so she said it's fine for us to stay.”
 
Kagome smiled as her friend pressed on the gas and found them a suitable parking spot. The club was already jammed packed but it didn't matter for the girls. `All part of the façade that is our lives,' Kagome thought as she stared at the line that wrapped around the building. She could remember the first time she went to the dance club…she was only fifteen and was with Sango and Rin. They stood in line for over three hours only to be turned away when they got to the door. A young man…a very vile young man as the girls found out after it was too late, had noticed them and brought them in as his guests. He was some sort of VIP the girls had believed. After they spoke for a while, he learned their names as they learned his as well; Naraku. His father was the club owner and he talked his father into putting them onto the VIP list, after all…Kagome's father, when he was alive, was a very successful computer program writer and had amassed quite a nice fortune for the family to live off of.
 
Sango's mother and father had been members of the city council until an attack on the downtown American embassy over three years ago claimed both their lives as they were visiting friends and planning contracts. And as it turned out, with the mention of Takisho, Rin's last name, she could get them into any exclusive lounge in the city. Rin's father was a very influential businessman who easily controlled half of the venues of Tokyo. Too bad they had not realized this before they became allies with Naraku. Somehow the king of asses convinced Rin to become a bar tender for the weekends at the club and was trying to do the same for both Sango and Kagome.
 
Kagome didn't trust the bastard as far as she could throw him. Something had always struck Kagome wrong about the whole issue with Rin working for such a jackass. Though the girls never pried into each other's lives, they all knew each one possessed dark secrets that ate away at them in the middle of the night. Kagome feared that Naraku held this over Rin's head. Yet Rin always insisted nothing was wrong, but she would never neither stick up for Naraku nor deny his title of King of the Asses.
 
Kagome and Sango approached the two bouncers who relentlessly guarded the doors to the establishment. Kagome smiled as Haigar removed the ropes for the ladies. She gently laid a hand on his wrist and smiled at him, staring through his sunglasses. “Thank you Haigar.” Her tone carried on the wind of the night, enchanting the moonlight with her goddess like presence. She smiled again at the man and he began to sweat. She took Sango's arm in her own and the two walked into the club, silently laughing at the fawning man.
 
Sango stopped at the coat check and handed Roi, a boy who they knew from school, her black pea coat. She smiled as he handed her a claim number and she blushed as she felt two sets of eyes on her. Her pants were skin-tight; weaving up the legs with random stitching, showing off her toned legs. She was wearing a tight maroon belly shirt, which ended right above her belly button and began slightly below her shoulders. It was made from a very silk-like material that begged to be touched. She had on a tight choker necklace, made of silver and diamonds. Her long black hair was in an upside-down French braid and was pinned to the top of her head. She wore dark makeup that beautifully contrasted her light skin. She glistened like an angel. She turned to Kagome and took her arm, leading her into the club to only glance over her shoulder once at the coat-check boy, who gazed at her with an unruly lust. It was a look that made her shiver in her heels.
 
The two immediately veered off to the bar where Rin served the drunken men who ogled at the girls on the dance floor. They took a seat next to a white haired man, who was giving Rin a hard time. Rin saw her two friends and smiled then turned her attention back to the drink in her hand and the man in front of her. She slammed the drink onto the table and yelled, “Enjoy, bastard!” before stalking off to the end of the counter, very red in the face. Sango patted Kagome's shoulder and walked off towards their friend, trying to find out what had just exactly transpired and Kagome turned to look at the man who had somehow managed to upset her Rin. She licked her teeth for a second then tapped the man on the shoulder with a very polished nail. As he turned around, Kagome felt her heart stop in her chest.
 
He was beautiful…he had long white hair that was tied in a tight braid that lay motionless on his back. His bangs were neatly parted, each shadowing their restricted eye gracefully. His eyes…she could stare at them all night…his eyes were so fiercely piercing that she felt like he could see right through her and read her most deepest of thoughts…desires. She looked over his white silk shirt and black pants before raising her eyes. His eyes laughed at the girl as he caught her awestruck glance. She shook her head, as if trying to rid her mind of his image and managed to choke out, “…Who…. who are you?” She mentally smacked herself as she listened to the stupidity of her voice. Instead of verbally bitch-smacking this man…this God…who had just upset her best friend she sounded like she was throwing herself at him.
 
The man smiled a very unnerving smile at the girl then grabbed his shot. He sneered once then turned back to face the bar, taking the shot down quickly. “…Does it matter, human?”
 
Kagome took a deep breath and tired to puff herself up. He already had the upper hand in this debate. “It would be nice to know…at least so I can tell the cops who I killed. How dare you upset my friend Rin!” The man looked over his shoulder at the girl and raised an eyebrow but didn't say a word. He let his eyes do the mocking laughter. Kagome stared hard at the man in front of her and continued forth, “She is just trying to do her job but there is always one asshole that has to make it tough for her. Just leave her alone and let her work!” The man scoffed and turned his attention to the bottles of liquor on the counter behind the bar. Kagome sighed and poked the man in his shoulder, “You really should learn some manners! You can't just go around ignoring people, you know!”
 
Sesshoumaru sighed once more and turned to glare at the outspoken and overly annoying girl next to him. He hissed low enough for her to hear him, “I did nothing to your friend, wench! She seems to be as moody as you! Now if you excuse me, I think I would rather hang myself then carry out this repartee any further.” The god stood from his chair and sulked off into the club, Kagome scoffing at his audacity.
 
Rin walked up behind Kagome and smiled, tapping her on the shoulder. Kagome jumped a mile high and turned to face Rin and Sango, both who seemed flustered. All three girls broke into a fit of giggles for a long moment, glaring back at where Sesshoumaru had once been. Kagome was the first to talk. “So tell me Rin, what did Mr. Perfect say to make you so mad?”
 
Rin giggled. She ran a hand through her short brown hair and nervously laughed. “It's more of him not confessing his undying love for me and then asking to marry me that had me so mad.” She stared into Kagome's eyes then burst out laughing. “But honestly…it seemed like he just laughed at me. I think it was his eyes…I didn't know eyes came in that color!”
 
Sango laughed and rubbed Rin's shoulders while staring in joy at Kagome. Her eyes were bright with anticipation, “My dear Kagome…I do believe that our little Rin has a crush on Mr. Perfect!”
 
Rin gasped loudly and shook Sango's hands off of her. She then turned quickly and smacked Sango on her shoulder. “Hentai…I do not have a crush on that arrogant jerk!” Her face flushed more and she looked to the floor. `I'm never going to live this down!' she thought sadly.
 
Sango laughed and shook her shoulders gently. “Its okay Rin…he was hot! Too bad the hot ones are always the Asses! Speaking of Asses, Hojo and Mikal are on their way here so why don't you go get dressed!”
 
Rin gasped then smiled at the two. “You know…” with mischief pulling at Rin's gray eyes, she stared at the two and whispered, “with daddy gone for the month…I'm sure no one would ever know if the boys came home with us!”
 
Sango and Kagome both gasped loudly, taken back by the bravado that innocent Rin had mustered. This girl, in comparison to the other two, was the image of virginity, so to hear a suggestion like that come from Rin's mouth, it was nearly blasphemous. “Rin…We're not the type to,” Sango started as Kagome finished the sentence for her, “sleep around.”
 
Rin stared for a moment wide eyed trying to figure out if her friends were kidding with her. She had only moved the city two years before and somehow ended up meshing into Kagome and Sango's clique rather easily. Seeing no laughter in the girls astonished eyes, she quickly countered, “No…I'm not insinuating…I'm just saying if you want to hang out other than here with a guy…. no…. I don't mean it like that at all…” She smacked herself mentally and stared at her two friends, her eyes beginning to brim with tears.
 
Sango smiled and wrapped her arm around her friend, pulling her in for a close hug. “Don't worry Rin…we won't tell if you don't.” All three girls laughed freely at the remark. “Both Kagome and I plan on waiting until we are married to have any…extracurricular activities.”
 
Rin smiled and turned from the two. “I'm going to run and get changed. Sango…. could you come with me….” her eyes slid down to stare at the floor, as she muttered; “I really don't want to be in the locker room by myself.”
 
Kagome threw a worried glance at Sango who returned it with just as much hesitancy. Sango nodded swiftly and regarded Kagome, “Just wait here Kag…I'll be back real quick. Save any Gods you find on the dance floor for me!” With a laugh, the two disappeared into the thick denseness of the crowd and left Kagome to manage on her own. Kagome turned to walk down to a lower level when she ran head first into another body. She felt someone grab her shoulders and then they held onto her gently, as if balancing themselves from falling over. Yet she knew the touch…she knew this man's hands. She paused and closed her eyes. She sighed deeply, knowing the black soulless eyes she would soon find herself staring into. With a sharp inhale, she opened her eyes and glared upward to find a sly smile plastered onto Naraku's face. He grinned once at the girl then gently let go of her shoulders, dragging the tips of his fingers down her arms. “Kagome…you really should be more careful. You never know who you might run into here.”
 
Kagome smiled her best `fake' smile then regarded Kikyo, who was standing next to the man who was looking at Kagome like she was death itself. Kagome sighed once, eyeing her outfit. Besides for the bodily similarities that the two shared, their outfits were ridiculously alike. Kagome felt herself chock she realized this fact. With a loud sigh, Kagome turned her attention back to Naraku, who was still touching her hands. “Thanks Naraku, I'll head your warnings.” She couldn't help her teasing tone. Her despise for this man ran deep through her veins.
 
He stared once, coldly, at Kagome before deeply sighing. “Where is Rin, Kagome?”
 
Kagome shifted on her feet and watched the name of her close friend slide from Naraku's mouth. He seemed infatuated with her, with Rin. Whenever he would say her name, his face would change. His lips pursed together tightly for the `R' and his nose seemed to scrunch up at `in'. His eyes would glaze over like a child's in a candy shop, staring at the massive amounts of treats. This was only a small fraction of the reason that she hated this man. “She went to change…she just was bumped by Tiakha. She and Sango will be back soon.” She smiled at the crestfallen look on his face and would drill Rin about it later. Something didn't settle right with her about the whole situation and it was time for answers.
 
Naraku nodded and gave her a small smile. “Tell her I wish to see her before you all leave for the night.” He brushed past Kagome, calling to Kikyo to follow him.
 
Kagome shivered and swallowed hard. `That man gives me the willies!' Slowly she worked her way down the levels of the club, watching the people on the floor. A song was playing with an awesome beat and she couldn't help but to swing her hips as she walked, getting herself into the mood for the night's events. Within a second, she was swept off her feet and found herself in some man's arms. She gasped as he dropped her onto his lap, nestling a knee firmly between her two legs, letting her ass push against his most private of parts.
 
Kagome froze; every muscle in her body went rigid. She felt him move and it crashed her back down to reality. She recoiled her hand and turned around. With one fluid motion, she caught the pervert across his right cheek, the sound of her hand hitting his flesh echoing in her ears. She paused for a moment then gasped as she heard what sounded like a primal growl echo from behind her. She nearly outright screamed when her assailant grabbed both of her hands in one of his own, pulling them into her lap. She looked up at the man who was holding her and yelled, "What do you think you are doing? Let me go this instant!" She struggled for a moment then paused. She felt the breath rush out of her lungs as she stared at the boy whose lap she was sitting in. His hair was white like the male God's from the bar, his eyes also the wild amber. But this boy…this man's eyes were different. They were dark, wild and daring. They mixed with hers in a dangerous game of seduction as the two stared at each other for a moment. His face was flawless…a masterpiece of the ancient Gods. She inhaled sharply as he pulled her hands tighter against her.
 
With a grin, the boy stared into her innocent brown eyes, trying to read her deepest secrets. His voice was gruff and ran through Kagome's body, igniting her passion like a fuse. “What's the matter, Princess? Don't like being touched?”
 
He was also a bastard. She gaped at the boy, her eyes narrowing. She huffed out, "Not by scumbags like you. Now let me go before I have my friends kick your butt." She struggled but to no avail. Hearing the man behind her chuckle, she froze. `He must be getting some sick, morbid pleasure out of this!' She inhaled sharply and crossed her arms in defiance.
 
The stranger scoffed and yelled out at her in a cocky tone, "Your friends couldn't lay a finger on me Princess. Besides," he got closer to her ear and whispered, "isn't this why you come to a club…to be subjected to `scumbags' like myself?"
 
She nearly passed out from shock as she heard him sniff the side of her hair. `I cannot believe this is happening! Who the hell does this man think that he is?' Angrily, she retorted, "No, Baka! I'm here with my friends who want to do that. Now let go of me this instant or I'll yell!" Her eyes fell upon the white haired man who sat staring in amusement from across the table at the two. It was the God from the bar. `Figures…they are probably brothers. After all…how many white haired men who seem to mirror perfection can gather in one club?' Scoffing, she curved her lips into a small smile, `I guess being a jerk is a genetic deficiency!' She stared at the man across the table and turned her voice to pleading. All she needed was for Sango or Rin to see her in this type of compromising position, let alone Hojo or Mikal. If word got around school…she shook away the thoughts of how this current situation would affect her reputation. She called out across the table, "Will you tell him to let me go or are you just as ignorant?" She didn't mean to insult him but it slipped through her mouth.
 
The god scoffed and waved a hand at the two. "I am not my brother's keeper. Besides, what the baka does is none of my concern."
 
She returned her attention to the man who was holding her. She once again found herself lost in his beauty as she stared at his features. The way he was smirking at her made her stomach flip over time and again. `How can one boy hold so much sway over my actions?'
 
The man smirked at the angry awe struck girl and looked her over. "What's your name, Princess?"
 
"Ka…Kagome." `Awe…what the hell? This is almost as bad as my original approach to his brother!' She gulped as she stared into his amber eyes. He was mocking her…blatantly ridiculing her and was enjoying every second of it. `I'll wipe that cocky grin right off his face!' Anger began to boil under her pale skin and she raised her hand again to slap the hentai. She had to get away from him before this became any more serious than it already was. The boy reached out with lightning fast reflexes and grabbed her hand before she could hit him. Anticipating his move, Kagome slide herself from his lap and tired to run. He pulled on her arm and twisted the girl back to face him.
 
"Well…Ka…Kagome…." He mocked her in complete euphoria; just looking at him was turning her on, he could smell it. He gave her another cocky smile and looked her over again, his eyes lingering on her chest. "It was a pleasure to meet you."
 
Kagome blinked rapidly and stared at the man who had just nearly groped her, demeaned her, and then threw her away. `Who in seven hells does he think he is?' The anger began to boil over into rage as she clenched her fists at her side. `Nobody can treat me like that, nobody!' Her voice lowered as she nearly growled out, “Now wait just one damned minute…”
 
She didn't know what she wanted but an explanation would be nice. Did he randomly pull girls onto his lap when they walked by? Was it some type of pathetic game? Guys who looked like him didn't need to play games…and they normally didn't play them with her. `Oh god,' she thought as the two brothers stood from the table, `what did I just do?' She felt her heart speed up as the lecher who had been molesting her closed in quickly, towering over her by nearly half a foot. `Is he going to kiss me?' she thought with wide eyes. He leaned in closer and closer, and Kagome nearly screamed. `Kami…he is…this arrogant prick is going to try to kiss me!'
 
She felt all the color drain from her face as he leaned in and ran his tongue up the left side of her neck. `…Oh…my…God!' She stared at the boy as he pulled back, nearly as fast as he had come close to her.
 
His eyes glistened with triumph as she stared at him flustered. “See you around Princess!” He stalked off after his brother, her eyes glued to him the entire time.
 
Kagome stood in the middle of the room, her eyes wide with embarrassment and an unnerved feeling tugged at her gut. `What the hell just happened?' She glared around her to see if her fears were confirmed; she felt as if every eye in the building was on her. Yet no one seemed to notice nor seemed to care. She shook her head as she stared off into the depths of the crowds, anger overtaking her emotions. `Why didn't I hurt him …why did I just let some complete stranger get that close to me…he…' Her hand flew up to where the hanyou had just licked her. "He licked me…that son of a bitch just licked me!"
 
“Whoa, Kagome…what did you just say?" The girl's voice behind her pushed Kagome from her train of thought as she turned to find her two best friends staring blankly at her. Sango stared from her hand then to her extremely beet-red face. The girl's eyes were reduced to the size of peas, as she stood motionless in the middle of the isle.
 
She could feel the blood pumping to her face…and a number of other places. `This is unacceptable!' she screamed at her body. `How can you even think about being turned on by that low life ass hole?' So deep in thought, she realized after a moment of strange silence that her friends were indeed standing in front of her and were indeed talking to her. Kagome gasped and sputtered out, “…Nani?” It was the best she could do. She was so busted for this.
 
Sango stared at Kagome for a long time, trying to understand what she had indeed just missed. “What did I miss? I turned my back for two seconds and now you're all flustered! What gives?” She thought back to the comment when they arrived and gasped, staring even harder that the girl. “...And did you just curse?”
 
\~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~
 
Enjoy and R&R.
-A blanket disclaimer to the InuYasha characters: they aren't mine so don't sue! Those that are OC's…they are…so don't use. loveyalots!
- A special thanks to my wonderful betas Angelevie and Shizuka Kaze.