InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ The first day ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~Curse of the dragon~<>~
 
 
~<>~CHAPTER 4 ~<>~ the first day
 
 
 
InuYasha didn't remember returning home that night, nor could he accurately recall his stepmother screaming at the two boys when they resurfaced at nearly three AM. He did remember, though, the morning after and then shortly a little bit of Saturday and hardly any of Sunday. His mother took one return trip to where they had lived in Kyushu to finish the signing of the papers to the house, and removing the last of their items. InuYasha knew though that it was also a trip to get one last fuck in with the man she was screwing back there. Not that he personally gave a flying fuck who she screwed; just that she kept her boyfriends away from the house. That request came from her own darling son's mouth when he caught her in bed with a man shortly after his father died.
 
Neither boy cared about her departure and took the liberty of locking themselves in the basement of the mansion that they had quickly turned into their own personal living space. They made a small living room, containing two beautiful leather couches, a fifty-four inch flat screen plasma television and a beautiful surrounding sound system. There was a weight room in the far corner along with a spare guest room, for when nights of partying led into other types of parties…parties that InuYasha could already taste being days away. They also had a pool table with a small bar; a bar that before their mother left was stocked with liquor.
 
By the time noon rolled around on Saturday, both boys were piss drunk. InuYasha didn't remember much more, besides for waking up in the guest bedroom on the cold floor.
 
“Get up baka!” A foot in the abdomen woke the slumbering hanyou like getting doused with ice water.
 
InuYasha jumped to his feet, his hands balled in tight fists at his side. “Fucker, don't wake me up like that!”
 
Sesshoumaru stood in front of his brother, his eyes laughing at his sibling and yet his face impassibly stoic. “How else are you to wake a worthless dog?” He turned on his heels and called out behind him, “Get dressed, school starts in an hour.”
 
“…Crap!” InuYasha rubbed his face then glared around the room. He shook his head, trying to recall the hazy days, then walked out into the living room and froze. Beer cans, liquor bottles and bags of chips littered the floor and cluttered in heaps as far as the eye could see.
 
Shaking his head, InuYasha walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. With a sigh he leaned his head against the wall allowing the cold water to wash over his body. `Man, I must have been completely wasted…I don't think I've missed two days of memories in over five months.' He sighed again and finished washing the stench of beer and piss off of his body. `I really don't think I want to remember these past few days,' he thought to himself as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes were bloodshot and black underneath. `Damn it to hell…' He grabbed for his clothes but recoiled at the stench radiating from the garments. `Damn…I really don't want to know!'
 
He grabbed his towel and grunted in the rationalization he was going to have to run to his room. Wrapping the terrycloth around his waist, he ran out of the bathroom and up the basement steps. He ran past his stepmother who scoffed in his direction and screamed out something about being decent while in her house. He snorted and rudely hollered back, “Welcome home wench!”
 
Upstairs, the boy grabbed a pair of baggy blue jeans and a tight black wife-beater top. He threw on a black Korn sweatshirt and tied his white hair behind his head in a sloppy ponytail. He tucked it into the neck of his shirt and threw the hood over his head and popped on a pair of his favorite red-tinted Oakley sunglasses. He ran downstairs and paused, seeing his mother and Sesshoumaru in striking distance of each other. He took a deep breath and leaned against the wall. `This might take a while,' he thought to himself.
 
Sesshoumaru was dressed in a fit pair of blue jeans and a button down black silk shirt. He had his leather bomber coat on and was holding his backpack over one shoulder. Judging by the ridged arch in his back, InuYasha bemused that he was not a happy Youkai. “Give me the keys, wench!”
 
The mother remained impassive as she stared at her son. “You will not be taking my car to school Sesshoumaru. It is time for you to start taking initiative in life. You will get a job and buy your own car. I have work today; therefore you will not be using my car to tote you and that miserable child back and forth. Sorry sweetie,” she called sweetly as she turned on her heels, “take the bus.” Launia felt the anger radiating in waves off of her son as she began to walk into her room.
 
Sesshoumaru once again lost his temper, something his mother could easily cause him to suffer at. He threw out a clawed hand and grabbed the woman by her shoulder and threw her into the wall. He moved in, standing but a few feet away from her, staring down into her frightened eyes. “Give me the fucking keys, Bitch.” When she made no motion to do so, he screamed, “Bitch!” He coiled back and punched the wall, a near inch away from her head, and put his hand through the rock. He leaned in and growled, his anger becoming more dominant.
 
Launia stared at her son with a set determination in her eyes. `Sesshoumaru is strong headed and strong willed…. When he realizes this is futile then he should stop.' She had to clench every nerve in her body to keep from trembling. Any sign of fear and she would lose this staring match.
 
A hand reached out and grabbed roughly onto Sesshoumaru's shoulder. The young demon turned around, his eyes blazing red. InuYasha stood behind him and shook his head once, silently telling his brother that she was not worth this. “Man, let's ditch this hellhole! The…” InuYasha gulped and sighed, “bus…is waiting out front.”
 
With a glare at the woman who stood before them, Sesshoumaru sighed and let out a deep breath. His eyes returned to their golden calm as he walked towards the door. “Woman…this is far from over.” He opened the door then slammed it closed behind him.
 
InuYasha glared at the woman in front of him and scoffed. It was pathetic, he mused, that her teenage son could intimidate her so easily. Of course he never said as much, but he guessed the humor in his golden eyes spoke in volumes.
 
Launia growled and hissed out, “what the fuck are you waiting for, you half-whit. Go to school!”
 
InuYasha stared at the mess of a woman before shaking his head slowly. He grabbed his book bag and walked from the house, his eyes blazing in anger. `Fuckin' A…I try to help the bitch but what does she do? Gets all pissy with me. Well fuck that shit, she can rot in hell.'
 
When he reached the bus and entered through the doors, he nearly choked on laugher. Sesshoumaru was standing by the driver, a very disgusted look engrained on his face. He was frozen in his place. “Oi, move dickwad!” InuYasha shoved at his brother's back, sending the boy wheeling into the isle.
 
Sesshoumaru threw a menacing glance over his shoulder before he walked very slowly down the isle, anger fuming from his aura.
 
As InuYasha got onto the bus, he realized why his brother had frozen. At least fifty pairs of eyes were glued onto his every move. He scoffed loudly and made his way towards the back of the bus. Of course the seats were taken but that wouldn't stop the Youkai brothers. As InuYasha reached his brother he caught the latter part of his conversation with a snippy looking wolf demon that was firmly planted in the seats they wanted.
 
“…Move your filth from this seat. Until I am free of this wretched method of transportation, this is to be my seat. I suggest your remove yourself immediately before I do it for you!”
 
The boy with long black hair and piercing blue eyes snarled back, “Whatever, dog shit, you can't do nothing to me! This is my seat! I've claimed it for four years now. I don't think an asshole like you will push me out of it!”
 
`Wrong thing to say,' InuYasha thought as he stepped to the side.
 
Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow then reached out quickly and grabbed the boy's collar. He lurched the boy out of the seat and lifted the demon to stare him in the eye. “You shall learn before today is over why you shall never use that tone of voice with this Sesshoumaru!”
Moving faster then InuYasha could follow, Sesshoumaru turned and threw the boy halfway across the bus. Sesshoumaru then looked at the seat in disgust before sitting down, resting his back against the window. Closing his amber eyes, InuYasha knew he had said his peace.
 
InuYasha shook his head and sat on the edge of the seat, trying to avoid getting any closer to his brother. With mild amusement, he watched the wolf-demon get up off the floor and mutter curses under he breath he dared not voice to the new Youkai before claiming a seat in the middle of the bus. All eyes settled onto the brothers as the bus pulled away from their mansion and InuYasha could only smirk. `This is going to be an interesting year!'
 
X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*XX*X*
 
As soon as they were off the bus at the schoolyard, the two brothers parted ways without a word. InuYasha lit up a cigarette that he pulled from his back pocket and began to stalk around the large campus. The sigh read Takahashi High and InuYasha inwardly groaned. Taking a quick glance about the parking lot at the number of expensive cars that lined the parking spots and then turned his attention to the landscape. There were flowers around every tree, cobblestone walkways, and beautiful iron gates; to say that this school was rich was to say that his stepmother was a bitch. Both were the understatements of the year.
He groaned as he watched all the kids conjugate around the outside of the building, waiting for their classes to begin. Eyeing the group closest to him, he carefully scrutinized their outfits; Hollister brand clothes…those hideous boots that kids called Uggs for a reason…and nearly each carrying their own ipods and laptops. InuYasha could just feel his smirk slide from his face. `Fucking rich-bitch schools…fuckin' stepmother…fuckin' A!'
 
Grunting in near trepidation, InuYasha made his way through they preppy kids unnoticed and unscathed. Slinking around the back of the school, to escape from those who were to soon be his classmates, he leaned against the cool stone side. `Another snobby rich school with more cliques then classes. Great…just what I fuckin need; if I didn't destroy Matizio High enough back in Kyushu…I'll have a second chance to wreak havoc, that's just great,' he drawled mentally. He really hated school…he hated listening to those who found themselves in higher authority over him simply because of a flimsy diploma or age. Taking another drag from his cigarette, he slowly began plotting ways to skip classes in the new city. `It's fuckin' Tokyo…there has to be something to do!'
 
“There is no smoking on the school campus!” The voice to his immediate left dragged InuYasha out of his brooding and only enraged the volatile hanyou more.
 
Opening his eyes, InuYasha found himself face to face with a boy who couldn't have been a year older then himself. He sported a mushroom cap of brown hair and gray innocent eyes. The boy could stare InuYasha in the eye without having to look up, and the build he had to his shoulders made InuYasha hesitate the thought of simply jumping into his first fight. `Track star,' InuYasha thought as he stared the boy down, then the arrogant smirk that tugged at the left corner of his lips returned. `I could take him easy. He's to innocent, he would fall into my fist; punk ass probably hasn't ever been in a fight, let alone ever fucked a girl. He must moonlight as the campus tattletale.' Blowing smoke into the boys face, InuYasha's smirk widened. `So much for the fuckin welcome wagon.'
 
InuYasha then took note to the five others who walked in this boy's company. They were all staring at him in disgust, as if he was stupid and didn't know that cigarettes would kill him. They were probably this kid's groupies, InuYasha reckoned. He nearly laughed until his eyes fell onto one of the girl's who were flocking to this wimpy asshole. `Princess…?'
 
InuYasha's heart skipped a beat as he recognized the bitch as the girl Kagome from the club. `Well hell…. maybe this won't be so bad after all,' he thought as his eyes feasted on the amount this girl was exposing in front of him. Her skirt barely reached the middle of her thighs, and by the Gods, were her legs perfect! InuYasha could only imagine them wrapped around his waist as he pounded into her again and again.
 
Shaking himself from the barrage of images that shot through his brain and hardened his cock. InuYasha felt a smile tug to his lips as he turned his attention back to the boy in front of him, determined to make a good first impression.
 
With a lazy grin, InuYasha stared at the boy from beneath his sunglasses. Holding out a hand, he exaggerated every movement. He took the cigarette from his mouth between the forefinger and thumb of his right hand. After being sure he had the boy's attention, he held up his left hand, palm forward and blotted the cigarette into his skin, his face impassive as the burning piece of paper smote itself upon his skin. With a twitch of his lips, he flicked the butt at the gaping boy. `What I wouldn't give to beat the living shit out of him…I hate whiney little punks' he sneered as he watched the boy obviously blanche at his actions. Turning on his heels, InuYasha walked away smirking like a fool.
 
A loud bell sounded somewhere from within the depths of this high school and suddenly it was like the running of the bulls. All the kids who stood outside the building in the cool autumn air rushed inside of the school, as if excited to get to class.
 
InuYasha joined in the flow and wandered around the large complex until he found the door labeled the main office. He walked through the mahogany frame and stood glaring at the receptionists. As in many rich bitch schools, the room was spotless…coated in fresh paint and smelt like pine sol. The desks were all mahogany based, brand new and leather chairs accented them quite nicely. He could hardly contain his disgust. `You'd be to think they might spruce up the academic area rather then the offices with some extra money,' he though gloomily.
 
After a long moment of silence, one of the goblin-looking office receptionists glanced up from her petty telephone conversation. “Can I help you?” She sounded rather annoyed, InuYasha noted.
 
“Yeah…name's InuYasha; InuYasha Taisho. It's my first day so I figured I'd sign in…or something like that bull shit.” He frowned as he watched the receptionist's eyes skim over his outfit. `Great…she's fuckin' judging me. Oh well…was I really expecting them not to?'
 
The woman suddenly stared down to her desk and began shifting through the papers for a moment. With a sigh, she pulled a file almost instantly and frowned at the boy. She opened the manila envelope and read over a few excerpts of his records. Foreboding pulled at his stomach as he readied himself for hell. `She must be reading about all of my suspensions, detentions and near-expulsions. It's quite the record I have amassed.'
 
With one of his award winning grins, InuYasha rested his two elbows on the large desk that blocked him from the secretary and put his head in his hands. He let his sunglasses ride down to the tip of his nose and he stared at the woman very carefully. He felt his lips twitch into a rather snide smile as he watched her turn and stare into his amber orbs, her eyes widening in shock and… InuYasha sniffed the air and his smirk widened, `…Lust. One fucked up school they have here. I wonder if these bitches fuck students like they did in my last school. Wouldn't shock me. Fuckin' desperate bitches; with looks like that, she would have to be a good fuck or she's done.'
 
His smile turning rather cynical, InuYasha cooed, “Would you mind slipping me my schedule…” He looked at the nameplate on her desk, his smile growing by the second, “…Judyia? I would absolutely loath to be late to my first day of class. It might just ruin my day.” Sarcasm bore off his tongue like venom, but it was lost on the woman. `Insolent lout,' InuYasha scoffed as he stood up straight. `Bet she'd look if I told her gullible was written on the damned ceiling.' Shaking his head to dispel the thoughts, his eyebrows furrowed. `Did I really just think of the words insolent and lout together? Damn…I spend too much fuckin' time around that bastard of a brother!'
 
A door opened near the end of the office and a young man emerged with his head hanging low. He had black hair that was tied in a ponytail at the base of his neck. He glanced up, his eyes narrowing at the sight of InuYasha for the briefest of moments. InuYasha noted, nearly immediately, that the kid has seriously startling violet eyes; the kind that could pierce right through your soul and know everything about you in a matter of seconds…the kind of eyes that you just knew that once you were friends, he was there with you until the end. He seemed to be the kind of kid InuYasha tried to stay away from; the last thing he needed was more friends.
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes and took his schedule from Judyia, who was still staring at him as if he were a walking God, and turned to head for the door. `As soon as I can get out of here, the sooner I can skip class.'
 
“Wait!” InuYasha paused, his hand wrapped around the door handle of the school, then turned slowly around to face the old woman who had appeared from nowhere. Passing the Linkin Park boy with a hand to his shoulder, she approached InuYasha slowly, all the while eyeing him over. “My name is Kaede Edo. I am the principal of the school. You must be InuYasha Taisho. You match his description well.”
 
InuYasha scoffed and crossed his arms. `Great, a bitch runs this school; they make is so much harder to pull some of the shit we always got away with. Damnit to hell!' His lip pulled back to a near snarl as his eyes narrowed. He didn't like the fact that someone had `described' him to this new principal. “Yeah, what of it?”
 
The old woman shook her head slowly and sighed. “I know your history, Taisho; I've already taken the liberty to talk with Dr. Sato from Matizio. You would be best to watch yourself here, young man. We take not kindly to troublemakers in our midst.” She turned and stared at the Linkin Park boy. “Miroku, maybe you can start your community service by showing our new student here around the campus. I'm sure you will both have very similar classes”
 
Though it was worded as a suggestion, the tone of her voice declared it rhetorical. She smiled secretively, like a serpent, and turned on her chubby heals to stalk back into the hole she had appeared from in the back of the room while quoting, “I'll be watching both of you over the next few weeks. It would be in your best interest to stay out of trouble.” The mocha door to her office punctuated the end of the sentence.
The boy, Miroku was what the bitch had called him, turned to glance over InuYasha once more before sighing dejectedly. A bell ran overhead and he actually lost some color on his face. InuYasha squinted his eyes, trying to figure out if he was suddenly ill or if he was actually concerned over being late to class. The tone of his voice cleared up that confusion quickly.
 
“Come on,” he muttered half heartedly, “ I'll show you to around our perfect campus.” Miroku walked out of the main office and beckoned for InuYasha to follow. InuYasha did with a slightly arched eyebrow.
 
Once outside of the door, Miroku let a rather impressive string of curses spew from his mouth, all aimed at the ominous door of the office, and mostly pertaining to the principal.
 
InuYasha blinked in shock then smirked. “Well…I hope that helped,” he mocked quietly. Shaking his head, he remembered just why he was now stuck with this obvious basket case. Clicking his tongue once, he asked, “so, just what the fuck did you do to get community service?”
 
The boy stared at him for a long moment, sizing up the hanyou, as if to deem him worth of the knowledge. Eventually he sighed then held up his right hand in a rather exasperated motion. “It's a long story really. Basically, my antics go the better of me and I groped the wrong girl…”
 
“Groped?” InuYasha's eyebrows rose in shock as he let the word roll of his tongue.
 
The boy shot him rather unimpressed glower and InuYasha shut his mouth. Miroku then reached over and snatched the white schedule out of InuYasha's hand and read it over quickly. Lifting his eyes, he asked, “What grade are you in?”
 
InuYasha frowned; the knowledge of having to repeat another year was hanging over his head like lead bricks. “I'm a junior though I should be a fuckin' senior but someone decided to fuck me over…it's a long story.” And was also one he was not about to tell a stranger.
Miroku read over the schedule quietly then nodded, as if the results pleased him. “You have my exact schedule, so just follow me around and you'll be fine.” He turned to the hanyou and offered him a hand. “My name is Miroku. I'm a junior, obviously…and officially the school lecher. And you are…?”

InuYasha skeptically took the offered hand and shook it once before rolling his eyes and jamming his hands into his pockets. He didn't like touching people…and much less liked them touching him; `unless of course they have breasts and three good holes for me to…' Grunting, he once again pulled his mind from the gutter. “InuYasha…InuYasha Taisho. Call me Yash. “
 
Miroku nodded and the two walked in silence to the classroom door, which happened to be a few feet from the office. With an obvious look of anxiety, Miroku turned to InuYasha and elaborated.“This teacher always gives me hell when I come in late. I really hate the arrogance of the teachers at this school, but needless to say, I still go here. My family would never accept anything less of the family name. It's like public school is a curse that no one would dare utter.” He shrugged and hooked his thumb towards the tiny window to the busy room. “You'll soon learn the teacher's wraths…they're vicious. You're going to witness this one first hand…”
 
As Miroku reached for the doorknob, a hand reached out and slapped his away from the brass knob with a rather painful sting. Glancing up, he found InuYasha staring at him as if he had sprouted a second head that was quoting Shakespeare.
 
“If he'll be pissed that we're fuckin' late, then to hell with him and skip it! I'm sure there's shit do to around here!”
 
Miroku frowned and glanced around the hanyou to the empty halls. Not a soul dared to wander around between classes…not that security was ever on the prowl; skipping just was hardly ever considered by students. “We don't really avoid going to class, my friend. It would become too bothersome to explain to our family as to just why we missed that class. They do call relatives, you know, when you're not in class?”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes in disgust. So the kid wasn't bad ass…he could change that. InuYasha couldn't deny that this Miroku kid has some serious potential as a friend. “So lie; you can't be afraid of that shit forever. What's the worst they'll do…ground you? Fuck that shit. Come on…I got some stuff we can do while we wait. Direct me to the back of your school. Preferably with a place to sit.”
 
Miroku's eyes doubled in size and glanced over InuYasha twice. Miroku was a bit of a darker individual then most of the rays of sunshine that attended this school, but he was in no aspect a bad kid. Whatever the new kid had in store, Miroku knew it was going to be bad news. “What, pray tell, are you speaking of doing?”
 
 
InuYasha grunted in frustration then rummaged around in his sweatshirt pocket before pulling out a carton of New Ports. “We got plenty to do while you tell me everything there is to know of this crap school and shitty down. I want to know details; like where to go for a good time, who to see in this school for a good time…shit that I will need to keep myself entertained while I suffer.”
 
Miroku gazed at the cigarettes then back to their owner, slightly aghast. “No thanks, I don't smoke cigarettes.”
 
InuYasha began to drag the boy along again, sneering, “These ain't cigarettes, asshole. Never seen a blunt before?”
 
X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*XX*X*X*XX**XX*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X**X*X*
As of now; final revision.
 
 
-A blanket disclaimer to the InuYasha characters: they aren't mine so don't sue! Those that are OC's…they are…so don't use. loveyalots!
 
 
- A special thanks to my wonderful betas Claire and, Abby, and Shizuka Kaze.