InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Eighth period ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~Curse of the dragon ~<>~
 
 
~<>~CHAPTER 8 ~<>~ Eighth period
 
 
InuYasha stormed through the cafeteria doors like a king among peasants. His eyes gleamed in anticipation and he had a certain crackle of electricity in his aura. He felt as if he had just won the Olympics, or even better, had the best fuck of his life. Somehow, he knew he wasn't that far from the truth. This Kagome chick…there was something about her that made his blood boil and his dick hard at the thought of. And by the Gods, did he plan on finding out exactly what it was that drew him to her like an arrow to its target. And once he figured it out, he was going to shag her rotten.
 
`Today is definitely one of the better days of my life,' he thought as he spun a chair around on its legs to sit next to Karon. He took a sip of the coke he had bought before the whole fight had erupted and sat back in his chair, blatantly ignoring her hard stare. No doubt she had some wise ass remark over one of the two fights. He knew how bitches like her functioned; they tried to ensnare those they were interested in by cunning sarcasm and idiotic drabbles of incoherent, half assed insults. Staring up at the ceiling, he felt a smirk twitch to life on his lips; oh, it was so good being him.
 
A few moments later Miroku shuffled in behind the two and took a seat next to InuYasha. Rubbing the welling lump on his forehead, his eyes still sparkled in mischief. Shooting InuYasha to what accounted as a scandalous glance, he couldn't help the smile that broke out like a rash on his face.
 
Karon looked from one to the other and then back again. She sighed finally and leaned in, whispering as if their enlightenment would lead to hers. Well, either that or she missed something momentous. Either way, she hated being left out of the loop. “Okay…what gives? You two ran out of here like rats off a sinking ship, and now you're all shits and giggles. What's up with that?”
 
Miroku clucked his tongue twice, shaking his head, and then directed a stare at Karon, his eyes straying once or twice to steal a glimpse at the smirking hanyou. “InuYasha is the cleverest son of a bitch I've ever met. I mean, shit, I didn't really expect brains to be layered beneath that silver hair of his, but hell, dem' brains and his mouth paid off.”
 
Karon stared in confusion at Miroku before a type of recognition washed over her face. Blanching slightly, but with much more of a dark quality to it, she sat back in her chair and licked her lips. “His mouth, huh? Wow, you two got a lot closer then I thought you would have, and in such a short period of time too. Wow, Miro', I know you're a whore, but taking it from a…” she waggled her eyebrows suggestively then sat back in her seat, the top of her soda can resting against her lips.
 
Both boys nearly spit out their drinks before she could finish her sentence. InuYasha handled the jibe a lot easier then Miroku did, who was gawking at Karon. Rolling his eyes from the ceiling to Karon, he felt his smirk dip down towards a frown, baring a single fang at the girl. “Don't even finish that fucking thought, Bitch, because it ain't true.”
 
Miroku put up his two hands in front of his chest defensively and responded, “I don't mean it like that, you twisted and sexually confused minx! I mean that using some wonderful wit mixed with a few seduction techniques I am just bursting to learn, he landed us a date with Kagome and Sango this Friday night.” He leaned back and put his feet up on the table, trying to mimic the cockiness that was InuYasha. “I have a feeling this is going to be a good year!”
 
InuYasha laughed wryly, placing his hands behind his head as he turned his eyes to Miroku. “Funny, I was thinking the same thing. With a hot piece of ass like Kagome just begging for my lavish attention, I'm sure I can follow that heart felt guideline,” touching his chest, he mimicked the old commercials, “reach out and touch someone. You better believe there is going to be a hella lot of touchin', and even more fucking.”
 
Miroku raised an eyebrow to the solemn look of disappointment that quickly passed over Karon's face. Yet the girl faked a plastic smile and muttered a, `that's far too much information,' before busying herself with a notebook, probably one of Emo Dan thoughts and poetry. Miroku reached out and laid a hand on Karon's, his blue eyes boring into hers. She startled at the touch, her eyes snapping up to meet him, and she gawked for a moment. “My sweet, sweet Karon, I humbly apologize that you didn't make it to the final cut with our friendly neighborhood delinquent, but…if you're ever in a haze and need some…consoling…just always know, I'm wonderful with my hands.”
 
Karon faltered for a moment, shaking her head to ground herself back to reality. The boy before her was a trip that was for sure. “I'll pass, Miroku. And as for the final cut, trust me, I've been saved from one more STD at the hands of some rogue playboy who thinks the world wants him.”
 
InuYasha snorted, meeting Karon's furious red glare. Stealing her eyes with one wink from Miroku, InuYasha held her stare. “Baby, the world does want me, trust me. If you don't believe me, just ask your pussy. I can smell you from over here.” Sitting up straight, he leaned closer to the girl whose eyes had popped open. With a smile that could put Lucifer to shame, he cooed, “You're hot, you're Horney, and you want my cock. To bad I don't do fire crotches.”
 
Karon shot to her feet, her hands balled at her sides with every intention on showing InuYasha just why her hair was red. Flames burned in her eyes, threatening to light the hanyou's life on fire in a way he never knew it could be.
 
“Hey losers.”
 
The three inhabitants of the table broke away from the petty squawking to meet their new guest. The boy walked up to them swiftly, his eyes downcast as he made his way to the table. He donned a red sweatshirt and a pair of cargo jeans. Sitting down next to Miroku, he glanced over at Karon, noticing her discontent and cocked an eyebrow.
 
Karon returned the glare, and then pointed a long finger at InuYasha. “Blame him.”
 
The kid swung his head around and stared at the new boy for a moment, taking in his state of dress. He had heard that there was a new kid in the school, and was making trouble already for namely one girl. Deciding he wasn't all to pleased with the saucy look on InuYasha's face, he turned his attention back to Karon. “Who's he?”
 
InuYasha slowly turned his head stare at the boy who is so rudely avoided talking to him. InuYasha realize two things at that moment; one was that their new found friend could only have been fifteen years old at most, and the second was the striking resemblance from the kid to the bitch he had been harassing for the last three hours. `He looks just like that priss! Damn, she has a brother? Figures, but how the hell did he get to be one of us while she sits on her mighty thrown in judgment over the world?' The Kid's eyes were the same chestnut brownAnd color as Kagome's, he would know those eyes anywhere by now. Though, he thought with a snicker, he hadn't spent much time staring into her eyes, rather then other parts of her anatomy he just yearned to know as well. With a snort, he rudely interrupted the boy and Karon's conversation. “You're that bitch's brother, aren't you?”
 
The boy slowly looked back at InuYasha, obviously annoyed at the interruption to his conversation. Noticing the dead panned stare that screamed, `I will kill you' in volumes, he decided to answer. “Which one?” He laughed at his own joke then held out his hand. “Name's Souta…I'm a Higurashi.” Glancing across the cafeteria towards where Kagome normally resided, he seemed shocked to find her absent. Looking back at InuYasha, he decided not to ask. With an off handed gesture, he added, “Not by choice, mind you.”
 
InuYasha stared at the boy's hand then lifted his eyes to meet the boy's gaze. Raising an eyebrow he merely scoffed and crossed his arms slowly, sizing the kid up. He was obviously not the athletic type, probably more of a stoner then anything else, maybe a skater if time gave him some leeway. InuYasha didn't doubt that the kid had nearly every game invented for X-Box, and probably lived on Halo. Judging by his body language, the kid was so far from the social spectrum of the world, the one in which his sister thrived, that the term recluse didn't even begin to describe him.
 
Souta held his hand out in the air for a moment or two longer, before record a link in shooting Karon a look of apprehension.
 
InuYasha finally relented and rolled his eyes. “InuYasha,” he commented shortly. Giving the boy one more hard glare, InuYasha finally wrote off his existence as a side effect of nature. `Opposites are in every family; Kagome must the perfect one and in an act of rebelling against the standards teachers must expect from him, he turned into this…a hood. This kid can't be any older than fifteen…. probably a freshman.'
 
“What are you staring at?”
 
InuYasha shook his head and realized he had been scrutinizing the boy. Nothing like being caught staring at a member of your own sex. Seeing the sides of Karon's lips twitch towards a smile, he shot her a nasty glower. “Apparently the brother of the bitch I plan on fucking.” Seeing Souta's look of confusion, that soon gave way to disgust, he added, “sorry mate, but I'm not one for trivialities. If you don't like my plan, stay out of my way. But as I told your sister, I'll tell you too; I get what I want, when I want it. your sister is going to have to learn this the hard way.”
 
Miroku cringed as he watched Souta nearly fall over dead, his eyes so wide they could fall out of their sockets. With a smirk, Miroku wrapped his arm around Souta and shook him once. “Don't mind him, he's a little frustrated. Him and your sister have been playing footsie all day and he doesn't like games. Don't mind the arrogance.”
 
“Keh.” InuYasha rolled his eyes, and stared at the table that was now home only to Hojo and a few of the other bitches from the squad. “I think,” he said, drawing everyone's attention, “that I may have traumatized Kagome and Sango from ever returning here.” chewing on his tongue for a moment, he drawled, “Well that would blow. I mean, hell, whose gonna suck me off in lunch then?”
 
Souta followed his glare to the table and his face darkened. He wasn't fond of the way that InuYasha was going on about Kagome, or for that matter, the blatant sexual nature of his demand for Kagome. It would easily be said that Souta didn't like his sister, but what kid did. Though hearing InuYasha slander Kagome to such a degree did send a disagreeable taste to his mouth.
 
Miroku shook his head, his eyes never leaving Souta's face. He had known the boy for about a year, and wondered what it would take to have Souta jump across the table and punch InuYasha's face in, or at least attempt to. Had it been his sister that InuYasha had just said that about, one of them would be dead. Seeing no rise from Souta, Miroku turned his attention back to InuYasha. “I doubt you rid us of their presence. They'll just come back stronger tomorrow. It's the first time that anyone has stood up to the Perfect's like that.”
 
Souta sighed loudly, finally drawing the attention of everyone at the table. “What did my bitchy sister do now to deserve this kind of wrath? Do I even want to know?”
 
InuYasha licked his lips and slowly turned his face towards Souta. “It's what she didn't do, and how I'm going to have her make it up to me.”
 
Miroku swiftly kicked InuYasha's knee under the table, fearing the barrage of curses that was summoned from the demon, but nevertheless, he couldn't sit here and let poor Souta hear InuYasha's plans. Smiling evenly at Souta, Miroku explained. “What InuYasha means to say is that he is distressed to the fact that Kagome has yet to fall deeply and hopelessly in love with him and offer to bear him children.”
 
Souta slowly mulled over the thought as he switched his gaze from Miroku to a seething hanyou. With an indecisive `umm', he suddenly broke out in hysterics. He threw his head back and continued to howl with laughter until he nearly fell out of his chair. Trying to talk between deep gasps of air, Souta choked out; “You want my sister…to fall in love with you? The girl who hasn't ever really been on a single date?” Souta began to quake again with the infectious hilarity until he noticed the cold and deadly stare of the stranger. “You're serious? You think my sister would ever fall for someone like you? Come on…she's smart, intelligent, exceedingly popular…the only guy who could get an ounce of her time would be Hojo and she even rejects him!” Wiping a tear from his eye, Souta seemed to finally fall out of his fit of giggles. “My sister is a prude and a down right selfish bitch! She would never give someone the time of day out of her precious life. Besides, you're not even in her social circle! We…” he pointed to the four of them and then around the tables in the cafeteria, “we're no one to her. We don't even exist.” His eyes darkened as he pushed back his chair and rose to his feet. He shook his head and grabbed his backpack. “You're a hood…she's a perfect…it will never happen. Give up now, before you give yourself a bad case of blue balls.” Turning from the table, Souta stormed from the lunchroom, leaving a swinging door banging against the cold tiled walls as the mark of his exit.
 
Miroku sighed deeply, regretting the InuYasha had dragged the troubled teen into this small mess. Cursing under his breath, he shifted his gaze to Karon, who seemed nearly as upset as the boy, and attempted to lighten the atmosphere. “Was it something I said?”
 
InuYasha's eyes followed Souta as he just shy of ran from the cafeteria. Okay, so maybe he didn't need to be as vivid with the kid as he had been, but hell, at least he couldn't say InuYasha never stated his intentions. What bothered him though was the boy's reaction towards his sister. `How can her own brother hold so much animosity towards her…is she that much of a bitch? I assumed that she was snooty, and maybe a bit of a selfish cunt, but hell, for her own brother to hate her…I mean, that's nearly equivalent to mine and Sesshoumaru's rivalry.' AS he pondered over this, the hair on the back of his neck began to stand on end, which could only mean one thing. `red alert, all hands to battle stations. Bitch in near proximity, probably ready to exchange blows.'
 
Turning his head slowly, InuYasha found Kagome standing in the doorway next to the one that Souta had made his grand exit from. Her chocolate orbs were shining something awful, and InuYasha could only assume that she must have overheard her brother's harsh vendetta. `Damn, guess she didn't know just how much her brother hated her.' With a wince, he shrugged it off, `oh well, glad that's out in the open.'
 
Slowly, Kagome turned her head to stare at the table full of the gawking rejects. She with a scoff that could rival InuYasha's, she pinned the boy with one hell of an icy stare. Her voice escalated with each word, reaching a nearly painful screech by the end of her tantrum. “Isn't it enough that you feel the need to torment me? It's awful that you can even think about speaking of someone the way you do, but to bring a relative into your pathetic battle is just plain wrong. Say what you want, I really don't care, but so help me, if you drag my brother into this, I'll make you regret ever choosing to come to this school.” She turned on her heels and stormed from the cafeteria, leaving the door swinging madly on its hinges behind her.
 
An eerie calm came over the cafeteria as everyone stared at the table next to the soda machine, all eyes focused on InuYasha. No one dared to speak a word; all just waited to see what the new boy would do next. So far, he was proving to be the best comic relief act the school had ever seen.
 
InuYasha stood up so quickly that his chair flew out from behind him and toppled over a few feet back. Reaching across the table, he grabbed Miroku's collar and dragged him from his chair. Why he was letting the bitch get to him, he wasn't sure, but suddenly the day looked less bright. He never regretted what he said, he had never taken back one insult in his life, but feeling the sudden bulking urge to run after the girl and apologize was making him nauseous. “I'm sick of this shit. Fuckin' rich bitch hell hole of a school. Take me to Eighth period so I can go the fuck home.”
 
Miroku nodded in fear and grabbed his book bag, knowing that there would be no reconciling the hanyou after this. He threw an apologetic smile at Karon and then was promptly dragged from the cafeteria by one enraged hanyou and away from the prying eyes that was slowly beginning to grate on both their sanities. Behind them, the bell for eighth period rang loudly, shattering the fragile silence.
 
*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X
 
Another set of cognac colored eyes watched the drama progress from the back of the cafeteria, a bored look matted across his face. Sesshoumaru nearly groaned as, like clockwork, his brother screwed things up. Apparently InuYasha had pissed off some nigen and her brother, and was facing the wrath of his conscious and trying to tackle his desire to rut with the firecracker that exploded at him. Undoubtedly, InuYasha would do something to talk the girl into some lewd situation that would only end poorly for both parties.
 
“What a waste of life those Hoods are,” Jaken commented from his seat next to Sesshoumaru, his interest peaked when Kagome had begun her screaming rant, “they are always interrupting a semi decent meal with their petty mischief and boisterous words. I really wish the school would simply expel the lot of them. We would be so much better off.” Ripping into the chicken patty that sat before him, Jaken shook his head in wonder and continued talking, regardless of whether or not Sesshoumaru was actually paying attention. “I would have expected more from someone like Kagome, though. After all, she is a Perfect and normally would never associate with such a disgusting individual.”
 
Sesshoumaru stared at the hamburger that lay on his lunch tray with disgust, hardly paying mind to what Jaken was saying. With the flick of his hand, he sent the meal hurtling across the lunchroom, tray and all, splaying it across a wall on the opposite side of the cafeteria. He regarded Jaken from the corner of his eyes as he did with all things that annoyed him. In his trademark emotionless tone, he commented, “No human is perfect, Jaken. I would believe that you would have known better. Take my advice; avoid any interaction with anyone who isn't a demon.”
 
Jaken stammered before answering, his green eyes eerily huge and unyielding. “No…Sesshoumaru…I mean that she is a Perfect. She is a girl who has amassed an abundant amount of popularity throughout the school. Everyone knows her name, everyone knows she is the perfect student, the perfect example, the perfect everything. That is why we call them The Perfects; to the Nigens, she is just that.”
 
Sesshoumaru sneered at the demon next to him. His voice remained monotone, regardless of the anger that flashed through his amber eyes. “So tell me, Jaken, if they are so perfect, then why do they not run the school? Are we not two steps above them? Is that not what you told me just forty minutes ago?”
 
“We are the ones who will rule the world; The Perfects are merely our human counterparts…pieces of us that aren't worthy enough to be demon, yet are better received then those who will accomplish absolutely nothing in life, besides for making our lives harder.”
 
Sesshoumaru turned his chin up towards the feminine voice that assailed his ears. The woman who answered his question in Jaken's stead now stood before Sesshoumaru. His eyes drifted over her body slowly, taking in all the beauty that made the creature before him. She was beautiful, exquisite in every detail, he wouldn't deny that. Her raven black hair was tied neatly in a bun on the back of her head, held up by two wooden looking prongs. She wore a dark red Kimono that hugged her body tightly, exposing her every curve to his suddenly hungry eyes. Her eyes were a mesmerizing shade of ruby that matched her lips. She looked like a porcelain doll, Sesshoumaru concluded as he stared at the outspoken girl; a porcelain doll that packed a serious attitude and probably a Colt .45 under the Kimono.
 
Kagura seemed to be sizing Sesshoumaru up at the same time. The smile that overtook her lips was haunting, her intentions masked behind nearly as cool of a façade as the one that Sesshoumaru was able to muster. Not taking her eyes off the inu-youkai, her words reached out to the imp. “Jaken, you mongrel, you didn't tell me we had a new guest. To bring him to our table without consulting me…if I didn't know your arrogance, I might be left to think that you would be trying to overthrow me.”
 
Jaken squeaked in his place and fell off his chair, hiding behind the huge tower that was Sesshoumaru. “Lady Kagura…I didn't mean…you know I would never…oh…I humbly apologize…”
 
Sesshoumaru pushed back his chair, banging it into Jaken's head as he swiftly stood. He glared into her eyes from a moment, meeting her silent quest for dominance, before taking the lead on the interaction. “What you need know, and all you to know, is that I am Sesshoumaru Taisho.” Sliding his eyes over her lusty curves, the smirk in his eyes betrayed his emotionless countenance. “Tell me, Youkai, you are Kagura, ne?”
 
The demoness in front of him smiled in return, and quite the dazzling and enthralling smile it was. Had Sesshoumaru a heart left in his body, he might have considered some of his half brother's outlandish attempts to get down her pants. Kagura watched Sesshoumaru for a moment, before slowly extending her hand towards the older youkai. Her fingers were long and elegant, each possessing a long and deadly polished nail, aimed with all intent on bringing the inu-youkai to his knees. “Hai…I am leader of the Elites.”
 
Sesshoumaru reached out and took the woman's hand. He kept his eyes trained on hers the entire time as he leaned down and gently kissed the back of her hand. Holding her hand for but a moment longer, he soon dropped the formalities as well as her limb. “Charmed.” Seeing her beautiful red eyes narrow, Sesshoumaru took a step towards her, closing in the distance between the two. Bringing his face to level with hers, he spoke in hushed tones that didn't escape the table or Kagura's attention. “I am afraid, however, that my intentions aren't the purest of nature. I am new to the school, which is an irrelevant fact. The pressing matter is my claim in territory, namely this school and the power that comes with it. I am bred from leaders, and that is what I intend to be. This is my territory now, so either you can fall in line behind me, giving up your title and thrown, or you can suffer my wrath and fall from that pedestal.” Seeing the outrage in her eyes, he brought his lips to her ear and whispered, “I do wish, Kagura, that you think this over carefully. I would be…pleased…to have someone of your caliber on my arm as my second. I can see that you are not a bottom feeder, Kagura. The only power you will taste from here out is that which I grant you. succumb to me willingly, or fall victim. One way or another, your turf is already mine.”
 
The woman stared at Sesshoumaru for a long pause, as if gauging his sincerity and then began to laugh. It was a very dangerous sound that spewed from this demon's mouth; one that someone would expect to hear right before they had their heart gouged out of their body. “Indeed?” She closed the distance between her and the older youkai, their mouths inches apart. With a smile, she moved her lips within an inch of his and issued her retort loud enough for the entire table to be involved in the heated debate. “Why would I let a demon with a brother such as you have, run this gang? He's hanyou, and that means that your blood is corrupted as well.” Closing her mouth, she took a step away from the demon and raised her voice to a shrill cry. “I am in charge here, Sesshoumaru. They…” she pointed towards Jaken and the handful of others that classified into the glorious and prestigious ranks of the Elites, “They respect me…they listen to me. I am the sole leader of the Elite's and no one questions that. My power is absolute, and my wrath just as fierce. I don't know who you think you are gallivanting into this school and staking claim on my thrown but it will not be tolerated!”
 
Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow then reached out with lighting fast speed and wrapped an arm around her waist. He twisted her as he pulled her against his body, her back to his chest, securing her to him with one arm around her waist. He then reached up and wrapped his hand around her neck. Pressing his nails to the woman's jugular, he held her in a position of submission. He bent down and hissed into her ear, “Tsk…tsk …Kagura. If you cannot control your emotions, you are no good to this group. I could kill you now…” He measured the startled looks from those at the table, as well as gauging their actions. Not a single person at the table was willing to jump up to save their boss. In the Dragons, no one was as important as the boss; you were to throw down your life without hesitation for the family. Some family that the Elite's were; they were a bunch of high school students trying to play in the big league. They would be slaughtered without repercussion in the real world.
 
With the knowledge of victory hanging about his head, he shoved Kagura forward so that she fell onto the table, her ass in the air. Staring down at her for a moment, he relished her submission. “Consider yourself saved today, Kagura. I shall allow this incident to pass under the understanding of the confusion on your part. This is my territory Kagura. Your fun time is over; this is my school now.” Sesshoumaru reached down and grabbed his book bag, dropping it into the lap of the green toad next to him. Walking away from the table, he called out, “Jaken.” Sesshoumaru walked away without looking back to see if Jaken was behind him only because he was well aware of the imps presence. His orders hence forth would be absolute; he owned them all.
 
 
*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*
 
Miroku felt the hanyou's eyes piercing his back as they walked down the narrow crowded hallways of the school. He wasn't sure how to explain their last class to the demon without getting thumped or his ass kicked for that matter. `He's not going to be a happy camper,' Miroku thought miserably as they neared the classroom. `He's going to lash out and I know I'm gonna get the brunt of it.' He paused in front of the door and prayed the hanyou had not yet read the sign on the door. “We're here…come on…” He walked inside of the long room and could feel the hanyou freeze as he entered the door.
 
“Oh fuck no.” The sound was more of a primitive growl then actual words and got everyone's attention in the room.
 
Miroku winced as he turned around to face his friend. InuYasha was paused in the doorway, glaring about the room as if it was filled with dead bodies and the walls painted with blood. `He's horrified,' Miroku realized. He walked back up to his friend and reached for his arm. “It's not that bad, I promise.”
 
InuYasha turned to glare at his friend in anger. “What the fuck do you mean it's not that bad? Do you fuckin' even know what this is?
 
Everyone in the room now turned to glare at the two in the doorway and quickly began to gossip amongst themselves at the current dilemma. There were giggles and blatant laughter and stories of InuYasha's proclaimed victory over The Perfect's in the cafeteria. It seemed, once again, that InuYasha was the highlight of everyone's day.
 
Miroku gritted his teeth and pushed InuYasha out of the doorway and back into the hallway. Shoving him to a side wall, Miroku tried to reconcile with the hanyou. “Look…I thought the same thing…”
 
InuYasha cut him off with a dark glare that promised pain. “Don't fucking tell me you enjoy this shit? It's…it's…” an appalled look played onto the hanyou's face as he stared at his friend dumbfounded. How the hell did the school get away with ordering people to take these fucking classes?
 
At that moment, Rin, Sango, and Kagome rounded the corner leading towards the room and froze. InuYasha tuned into their conversation for shits and giggles, deciding that it might ease his anxiety to hear Kagome rant more about his antics.
 
“No!” Kagome said putting one hand to her face. “No, this isn't happening.”
 
The shorter of the girl's, InuYasha thought her name to be Ron or something like that, quipped, “Stop letting him get to you. I thought we took care of this problem. Remember, he's no one. Just ignore him, and eventually he'll leave you alone. And if he doesn't, I'm sure Kenchi won't mind throwing him out on his ugly face.”
 
InuYasha bared his fangs at the girl, and her response was a vivid display of her middle finger.
 
InuYasha pushed off the wall, knocking Miroku from his path, and approached the girls. “Be careful what you offer, sweets, because you'll never know when someone will take you up on that offer.”
 
Rin raised a thin eyebrow. “Actually, my offer was for you to sit on it and rotate.”
 
InuYasha had to admit, the girl had gusto. “That won't get me or you off, now would it?” moving closer, he ducked down to be on her level. “But if you want to go for a spin…I'll give you something to sit on.”
 
Rin let out a disgusted snort and shoved past the group, intent on ignoring the hanyou until he internally combusted.
 
Sango rolled her eyes, shifting her gaze from the hanyou to a smirking Miroku. “Can you at least attempt to control him?”
 
Miroku blinked once, realizing that Sango was actually addressing him…with words! “I…wait…umm…well…it's kind of…you see, what had happened was…” why was he such an idiot?
 
Sango shook her head, drapping her arm over Kagome's shoulders, she steared the girl past the boys. “Idiot,” she muttered as she passed Miroku, never once glancing back at him.
 
With a dejected sigh, Miroku turned on InuYasha. “you know man, you're starting to be more trouble then you're worth. Do you really have to turn everything sexual?”
 
InuYasha balked, “you've got to be shittin' me! This coming from a man who was groping girl's in seventh grade? How many hours of community service do you have for sexual harassment?”
 
With a wave of his hand, Miroku spoke over the hanyou. “Pragmatics. What matters, InuYasha, is that if you continue to verbally abuse every girl that comes within your eyesight, it's going to be a lonely life for you.”
 
“So should I just grab their ass to cope for my insecurities?”
 
Miroku's gaze blackened. “That's a bit below the belt, don't you think?”
 
InuYasha scoffed and looked away, his arms crossed over his chest in a childish manner.
 
Miroku sighed heavily, hearing the bell for class ringing from within the classroom. “InuYasha…the teacher is really nice. He actually normally never shows up for the whole class and just lets us do whatever. It's not that bad…he'll understand if you talk to him about your resentment to the class, but it's a demanded course. You have to…”
 
“The hell I do!” InuYasha crossed his arms defiantly and gave Miroku a glare that could turn people to stone. “Not me…no fuckin' chance in hell!”
 
Miroku heaved a sigh and shook his head. “if you want to graduate, you'll suck it up. besides, wouldn't it be just another chance for you to continue pestering Kagome?”
 
With a deep growl, InuYasha relented, his eyes still hardened in a scowl. “I fucking hate this school.”
 
Miroku shrugged, knowing that it was more the knowledge of who shared the class with them more so then the elective itself. Of course, Miroku would never tell InuYasha it was an elective. It was this or band, and being that InuYasha didn't seem like much of a musical type of guy, Miroku decided for him. Grabbing InuYasha's arm, he slowly dragged the hanyou back into the dimly lit chorus room.
 
*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*
 
Enjoy and R&R.
 
-A blanket disclaimer to the InuYasha characters: they aren't mine so don't sue! Those that are OC's…they are…so don't use.
 
 
~<>~ A warm thank you to my two betas: Abby and Shizuka Kaze! ~<>~