InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Professions of Guilt ( Chapter 54 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the Dragon ~<>~
 
 
Warning: Acidic content and dark content. It's going to be a dark chapter and I apologize now.
 
 
~<>~ Chapter 54 ~<>~ Professions of guilt
 
 
 
InuYasha wasn't quite sure how he ended up in Kagome's room. To be truthful, he had no idea how anything around him was happening…but hell, he wasn't complaining. He was stretched out on Kagome's bed staring up at his queen as she slowly and seductively stripped her clothes off, one piece at a time. The smile that drew across the young hanyou's face was vast as his hands traced the fragile skin on her sides, leaving goose bumps in his wake. His feather soft touch extended towards her breasts as he traced her hardened nipples through the black silk bra she was wearing. He groaned as his pants slowly chaffed the hard on that he was trying to control. She brought a finger to her lips and gave him an ironically innocent smile as she ground her hips against his length, making him cry out in pleasure. She continued to push herself against his shaft. Her only clothes, a very sexy trim pair of boy cut black panties and the black bra that matched. InuYasha groaned again and snaked an arm around her waist. “Come on Princess, this isn't working too well.” With a wide grin, he flipped them over and sealed his lips against hers as he worked off his tightened jeans.
 
Kagome moaned under his demanding touch and traced his cheeks with her fingertips. “I don't care where you've been…all that matters is that you're here with me now.”
 
InuYasha kissed her lips again then trailed harsh kisses down the hollow of her neck and nipped at her pulse. “God I missed you!”
 
Kagome ran her hands through his silver hair, and latched onto two handfuls and threw her head back as he nipped at her again. “InuYasha…oh Gods…take me now, please!”
 
InuYasha grinned as he slipped one hand into her panties and traced her wet folds. He was numbly aware of her hand as it reached and grasped onto his length and groaned as she slowly began pumping him. He slid two fingers into her slick cavern as he bit harder down on her neck yet not hard enough to draw blood. Kagome arched her back under InuYasha, pushing her chest into his, as he increased his thrusts into her body. “God InuYasha, please…please!”
 
InuYasha grinned as he felt her muscles tightening around his fingers. He could also feel the blood flowing faster through his veins, and that coil that demanded release in his stomach tightening with each of her small hand's pump. Leaning down to bring his mouth to her ear he licked the brim then asked, “What do you want Kagome?”
 
Kagome looked up at him, lust filling her chocolate brown eyes. Something very short of a primal desire bounced through her eyes as she slowly and teasingly licked her lips. InuYasha watched the tiny pink muscle dart over her lips and groaned in want. She met his eyes and muttered, “You.” She moved her hand from his shaft and shoved him to the left, allowing herself to once again to be on top. She licked the side of his neck, shoving his head to the left, and wrapped her hand around his cock. She gave him two hard jerks while tracing his collarbone with kisses and marking nips. She moaned as she sped up her tempo, then smiled as she let her tongue trace over the muscles of his chest.
 
InuYasha gasped and lifted his head to stare at the succubus who was toying with his body. He fought the urge to let his eyes roll back into his head as he watched her with near admiration. She trailed kisses down his stomach and abs to gently lick her way up his shaft, kissing the pale skin after tracing it with her tongue. She took the tip of his cock into her mouth and let her tongue flicker around its head, sucking off the small drop of precum that had surfaced. Lifting her head, she gave him a dazzling smile, “Is this what you want?”
 
InuYasha let out a breath that he was unaware he had been holding as he managed a rasp, “Yes…God yes…”
 
Kagome smiled at him and reinserted his member into her mouth. With skill that he was sure he never knew she possessed, she took nearly a two thirds of his shaft down her throat before beginning to suck greedily on him.
 
InuYasha inhaled sharply and let his head hit the pillow while snaking two hands through his hair. “Holy shit…holy fucking hell, Kagome…” He felt like he was in heaven. Her mouth felt so warm and inviting around his cock, he wasn't truly sure how long he would be able to go before releasing into her mouth. `Will she swallow?' He tried to crunch his brows in his bemusement over the question but the pleasure that she was excavating from his body was too much for him to handle. He gasped as she wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and began to pump him as her mouth banged up and down on his shaft. His eyes widened as he fought the urge to wrap one hand around her head and take her mouth as he would any other part of her body. He snagged his bottom lip between his teeth and dug his fangs in until he could feel the metallic taste of blood. He was so close…so very close.
 
It was as if the Kami's were scorning him…mocking him…as Kagome pulled away, giving him another hard jerk. She snaked her way up his body, her breasts grazing his chest as she let her lips fall to his. In an instant, InuYasha had them rolled over, his cock at her wet entrance.
 
InuYasha smirked and nuzzled his nose into the side of her neck, as he slipped just the head of his member into her, not allowing anything more without hearing her beg. `She wants to be a tease, I'll show her what a tease is.' He nipped at her neck and breathed into her ear, “How bad do you want me, Kagome?”
 
Kagome bucked under his body as she tired to coerce his stiffened member deeper into her. “So bad…please…Inu…fuck me.”
 
InuYasha's eyes widened as he stared down at Kagome. A very devilishly handsome smile came to his face as he cocked one eyebrow, “Well, if you put it that way…”
 
Kagome smiled up at him and lifted her body up to plant a chaste kiss on his lips. Bringing her body away from his cock, disengaging him from being able to make that final thrust, she placed both of her hands over his eyes. With a giggle, she brought her lips to his ear, “It's improper to dream of such things, Baby. You really should learn how to control yourself.”
 
InuYasha blinked once, “What the fuck?” Then blinked again under the darkness of her hands when suddenly a blinding pain erupted in his right side, as if something had reached out and stabbed him. He sat up in bed with a deep gasp, sweat rolling down his perfect face. He blinked, then again, and then rolled his eyes to fall back to the mattress with a deafening thud. With a grimace, he slowly pulled his right set of claws out of his hip with a pain-filled yelp. He let out a deep breath and threw back the covers off of his body to gaze down. Taking in his current disposition, he once again allowed his head to hit the pillows, “Holy fuck…I haven't had a dream like that in…fuck, I don't know how long,” he told the bland walls of the motel room. He removed his left hand from his shaft, his eyes widening slightly. `Thanks to all that is holy for me not digging my claws into…that…” With a gruff sigh, he threw his legs off of the bed, wincing in pain as he looked at the fresh holes in the side of his leg that were beginning to drip the crimson stain of life. He walked slowly, painfully, into the bathroom and positioned himself over the toilet. He grimaced then rolled his head back to rest on his shoulders. “Fuck me…this is not going to go away.” He lifted his head to stare in annoyance down at his hardened shaft with blazing eyes. His eyes shifted to the left to the shower and he relented. `Fine, fucking fine…cold shower it is…that should fix this mess.' He turned on the silver knob and stared down at his twitching member, `Fucking learn to wake me up at…' His eyes shot back to the clock in the other room and he faltered. “Oh.” It was nearly eleven o'clock in the morning on Friday. `Shit, I overslept.' He took a deep breath and gripped the metal bar of the shower in a death hold. `I'm going to regret this, I know I am.'
 
With a defiant step, InuYasha forced himself into the icy cold stream of water. Instantly his eyes widened and his body felt like it was on fire…a cold numbing fire. He grunted once, pounding his fist into the ceramic wall and grunted as all of the muscles in his body contracted at the sudden temperature change. With a shivering hand, he reached for the bar of soap he had placed in there from the night before. It took him a few more moments to get used to the water before he began to cleanse himself. `Must think of things to do today…not Kagome…not Kagome giving…' He grimaced and focused his eyes steadfast on the wall in front of him. `Got to go see Jiji…settle that issue.' If anything could have killed any sexual arousal in his body, it would be the memories of his year after his father died and before his mother died in that hellbox with those devils he was forced to call his grandparents. They weren't too happy with him calling them `Baba' and `Jiji' but they lived with it. InuYasha closed his eyes, mentally going over all of his arising tasks. `Got to go…got to go to…got to…damn-it!' No matter what he tried, all he kept seeing were the images from his dream…images of Kagome on her knees…images of Kagome… `She's going to be the death of me…she really is!'
 
InuYasha threw his head back, letting the water cascade down his hair and drip down his face yet it did nothing for his current problem. He waited for five minutes…ten minutes…yet to no avail or relief. If anything, he only hardened more at the wicked thoughts of the temptress that ignited the problem in the first place. InuYasha sighed heavily before wrapping one hand around his member. `Fuck, this is embarrassing. Here I am, a grown guy, with a wonderful girl back home whom I am away from for like…two days…and I can't keep it down. No wonder Ryen and Sesshoumaru say I'm a fuck up…' He slowly began to jerk his rod, letting his head roll back in relief of the swelling tension. Memories of his dream…of past experiences blind-sided him as he picked up the tempo of his thrusts. `Damn, no one has ever affected me like she has. No girl has ever had me whacking off to the thought of her in the shower like this…never.' He felt the familiar tightening in his loins and let his chin drop to his chest. `Holy hell…God I miss her. I want her by my side…not just for sex…not just for the time…for life.'
 
His eyes widened as he let a groan slip from his lips. Placing one arm resting at the elbow against the wall in front of him, he lowered his forehead to brace against his arm and closed his eyes as he continued his ministrations. `I love her…I love her so much. I want her…with me…forever.' If any other thought of life…of school or his past, of things that could have had the world's fate relying on it, passed through his mind at that moment, he would never have noticed. `I love her.' His eyes shot open as he felt the much needed release work its way up his shaft and watched in a morbid curiosity as his seed shot out of him and splattered against the pristine white tilted shower. He felt his entire body shudder with relief as he dropped more weight into his arm. He let out a deep breath and sighed, before blinking slowly. `I'm going to make this right…when I get home, everything is going to be different.' With a grunt, he washed his semen away from the wall with a few handfuls of water and shut off the shower. With a small smirk, he began the day he knew was going to be quite possibly the longest of his life.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
The drive to the field had been a stressful one, to say the least, for the young hanyou. He kept thinking of what he could possibly say to the two people who had single handedly ruined his life. He had promised his mother yesterday and ten years before that, that he would keep his temper with them…that he wouldn't argue or fight…scream or curse at them. He had promised his mother he would keep himself in check around her. And if there was one thing…one thing in the world that rivaled his love for Kagome, it was his obligation to his mother and the protection of her memory. He couldn't count how many black eyes he had received from attacking Sesshoumaru, when they were younger, when he called his mother a `whore' or a `slut'. Anything that seemed the slightest bit derogative in retrospect to his mother, InuYasha was on the offender like white on rice. Needless to say, Sesshoumaru had planted him face first into the floor numerous times…simply because the Youkai had been taught how to fight. InuYasha though; he had been taught the names of trees…the location of stars…the names of constellations. He had been taught that there was no acceptance for half-breeds in society…he had been taught he was a filthy waste of space that should have been drown at birth. He cringed at the memories that flooded his mind as he pulled up in front of the small cottage that kissed the skyline of the beautiful fields of his childhood. He felt his heart skip a beat as his hand trembled at the door handle in the cab. `What am I going to say?'
 
With a very deep and controlled breath, InuYasha forced himself out of the stifling curry smelling cab and paid the driver a thousand Yen for the distance and watched numbly as the cab drove off down the dirt road. `Fuck, I forgot to tell him to wait.' InuYasha's eyes darkened as he turned slowly to look at the small house. Emotions flickered at the speed of light through his intense molten gaze. `This is gonna be fan-fuckin-tastic,” he growled as he shoved his hands into his pants pockets and pulled out his cigarettes. Lighting one up with a shaking hand, he stared at the small house in dread; recaps of his life within its walls blaring like a movie without sound in front of his eyes. Memories that had burned themselves into his mind…had scared his life with stains that could never be removed. He could remember everything about those times; what song was playing on the radio in the living room…what pipe Jiji had been smoking that laid to rest on the kitchen counter. He could remember what they had for diner and what the house smelled like…he could remember what dress his mother had been wearing. He could remember why it happened…but now he knew something he hadn't back then. Now he understood the meaning of the words that had spewed from his grandfather's mouth so venomously as he beat InuYasha's mother…he understood now that he was the reason she died…he was the reason she was condemned. He closed his eyes and let the memories overwhelm his senses.
 
Mama!
 
Two eyes turned to gaze at the young boy who stood so helplessly in the hallway; his hair tussled from a midnight's broken slumber…his eyes weary and filled with terror. Two eyes that were normally so strong and so happy…two eyes that were now filled with tears…now so broken. Like a shattered pane of glass…InuYasha could glimpse into his mothers soul and what he saw scared him. She pulled herself from the floor to gaze up at the young boy and gave him a faint smile. Go back to bed, InuYasha. It's late baby…
 
He didn't care that the whelp was right there, staring at the scene before him. He simply reached out and grabbed a handful of her long black hair, snapping her head up from the floor like a rag dolls. You see that abomination, you little whore? You made that…it's filthy…it's tainted and it's yours…yours and that youkai's!
 
InuYasha gulped and took a step back into his room, only letting his head hang around the corner with his white hair cascading down to his shoulders. He batted his amber eyes twice, his nose wrinkling in confusion as to the blatant hostility in his grandfather's words. Ma…Mama?
 
Again a soft smile from the helpless prisoner…a beautiful smile from the worst of situation. Go back to bed sweetheart, Grandfather has had a little too much sake tonight…
 
Another loud grunt was heard as his grandfather released his daughter's hair and laughed as her head slammed into the floor, Too much sake? Why do you lie to that hanyou, Izayio? Why don't you tell him that he's the reason that I drink…that he's the reason that I have to beat sense into you? My beautiful daughter a whore to a demon…a mother to a beast…do you understand why I need to beat the devil out of you? His beady black eyes settled onto the form of the hanyou, And when I'm done with her tonight, I'm coming after you boy!
 
InuYasha backed up slowly in fear then winced as his mother's voice tore through the fragile night, Hide, InuYasha…go back into your room and hide!
 
InuYasha opened his eyes halfway, letting a festering of guilt and sorrow feed on his soul through those golden windows…he let his grandfathers words ring in his ears. That night he did hide…he hid in the floorboards under his room, the one place that his mother had found for him. It was where he kept some things of minor importance to him; a flower that his mother had picked for him the day that his father died…a colouring book he and his mother bore over for hours, and a child's book of a guide to the stars…something that his grandfather refused to let him have. Jiji had always told his mother that, “Letting that hanyou read will only confuse his feeble brain…and God forbid it teaches him something, he might lash out of his place.” InuYasha was hardly aware of the burning sensation as the cigarette he was holding in right hand smote itself upon his left arm. He blinked again and then cringed, his eyes focusing on the house in front of him. `Of all the fucking places in the world…I would rather die a thousand times then be back here.' He took a deep breath then slid on his black sunglasses. `I guess if I came this far…' He took a deep breath and rocked back and forth on his feet, his ears swirling in near circles under his Akira cap. `What am I going to say?'
 
It was as if the Kami's decided at that moment to make his life one step easier. The front door of the house opened and a man who could easily have been pushing mid seventies walked out of the house, a bag of trash draped over one shoulder.
 
InuYasha curled his hands into fists as he watched the man walk towards him. Nothing had changed in his appearance…not in ten years. He was still mostly bald with little tuffs of filthy white hair around his ears and the back of his head. He looked like he hadn't shaved in five days and his face was filthy with dirt and food from the morning breakfast. His beady black eyes had more crow's feet around the edges and wrinkles hung like banners from his chin. InuYasha brought one hand to his nose, covering his senses from the man's horrid stench. `Nothing changes around here I guess.' Biting down the bile in the back of his throat, he stood a little taller and cleared his throat.
 
The set of eyes was on him in a second, looking over his outfit and trying to place where he knew him. InuYasha fought the urge to smirk…there was nothing humorous about this situation. InuYasha slowly bit down on his tongue to keep himself from verbally lashing the old man for the years of torment and scars he had put on InuYasha and his mother's shoulders. He took a deep breath then cursed lightly and looked to the sky, avoiding the man's piecing gaze.
 
“Oi! What do you want, Boy?”
 
InuYasha closed his eyes and slowly looked down to the man. In the most stoic voice he could muster, he called out with a voice like silk, “You have something of mine, Old Man…and I'm here to get it.”
 
The old man took two steps towards InuYasha, who backed up one because of the smell. He stroked his chin for a moment then sneered, “I don't have anything of yours, you little brat! Now get the hell out of here!”
 
InuYasha narrowed his eyes, the right side of his lips turning up to a slow smirk. `This fucker has no idea who the hell I am!' He let the look slide instantly and shook his head slowly, “Let me rephrase that, Jiji…you have something of my mothers…and I want it back…”
 
The old man's eyes widened considerably as he took another step towards InuYasha then recoiled as if the boy had tried to bite him. “Who the hell are you?”
 
InuYasha reached up and ripped the sunglasses off his face, “Take a good look, Jiji and try to fuckin' place me!”
 
It took every bone in InuYasha's body to keep from laughing at the look of pure terror on the old man's face as his eyes connected with InuYasha's. The grandfather swallowed hard and backed up slowly until his back ran into a tree in his front yard. “You…you…” His hands were shaking as he tried to point a finger towards InuYasha. “You're supposed to be dead…you were supposed to die!”
 
InuYasha scoffed and slowly shook his head, “Looks like my entire family was trying to do me in…that's fucking wonderful.” He blinked and all forms of entertainment were gone from his eyes. Brushing past the old man, InuYasha surged into the house. “I'll only be a minute.”
 
Jiji was behind him in a minute. He couldn't keep up with the youth but joined him in what used to be InuYasha's old bedroom in a minute. “What in the name of Buddha do you think you are doing? Get out of my house, you filthy…”
 
InuYasha stood in the doorway to his bedroom as the old man rushed to catch up with him. The room was now a study…filled with ancient books and scrolls. The room smelt horrible, like it hadn't been aired out in years. Like milk that sat out in the sun for three weeks, was what the stench reminded him of. When the old man opened his mouth, InuYasha slowly turned around. Before the man could get out the insult, InuYasha had him pinned to a wall, his claws wrapped around his throat. Turning to his right and looking down the hallway, he could just about see his mother's body…lying in the hallway screaming to him to go back to bed…terrified that he would wind up dead in his grandfather's hands. He saw the blood that pooled in the hallway from the beating she had received that night…and the following night…and the night three days after that. He saw the stains on the wall…the stench of sake that filled the house…he could hear his mother's self-inflicted silence, he could hear his grandmother screaming for his mother to answer her questions, he could hear his grandfather swearing, the sound of his hand hitting his mothers flesh. He could hear his own quiet sobs…could taste his tears….
 
Amber eyes flashed red as he turned to look at the man in his claws. “You…”
 
The old man hissed back, “You dare to show back up, after all we did for you, like this? You dare to threaten me?”
 
Amber turned to dark yellow as InuYasha leaned forward, his face inches from the old man's…his body and mind lost to a blazing fury. “All you did for me? All you did for me, Jiji, is give me a reason to live…a reason to fight. All you gave me was a fuckin' complex with a few broken bones as an added bonus! You didn't do shit for me, you old bastard! You ruined my life…you spat on my face…you destroyed my mother, your daughter…. You're lucky I don't fuckin rip your damn heart out, you ignorant bastard!”
 
The old man swallowed hard and spat back, “You ruined my daughter! You and your demon blood…you turned her into a monster!”
 
InuYasha tightened his hold on the man's neck as he leaned forward, “I turned her into a monster? My mother…” he pulled the man to be an inch from his face, “my mother was an angel! You…you are the monster! You beat the living shit out of my mother and when she didn't have physical strength to stand up to you anymore, you attacked her mentally…you killed her spirit!” Dropping the man to the floor and taking a deep breath before trudging back into the room, he sneered, “If you want a monster, look in the mirror!”
 
Jiji stood from the floor and wiped off his pants, “Get out of my house, Youkai!”
 
InuYasha took a side-glance at the old man before lifting his foot and slamming it through the floorboards. He heard the man scream and he probably covered his face but InuYasha merely jumped into the four-foot crevice. He squatted down, his eyes adjusting to the dark before tenderly reaching out and grabbing something from the wall. Staring around the small area that had once been his safe haven…a place he had spent countless hours hiding away from his grandfather…away from life. He looked to the corner where two dingy blankets laid, bloodstains still splotching the yellow fabric. He had hidden there the night after his mother's memorial. His grandfather had promptly told him, after all the guests had gone back to town, that InuYasha was the reason she was dead…that it was his fault. He then shoved the eight-year-old hanyou into a corner and beat him for an hour straight with whatever fell into his hands. When the man finally tired of wailing on the defenseless child, InuYasha had managed to crawl into his hiding spot and nursed his wounds for three days. His grandfather searched high and low for him, he watched him from the holes in the floorboard. At that point, he didn't understand why his mother couldn't save him…he had cried for her all night. No one ever came. Snapping from the memory, InuYasha held the silver lock box to his heart, looking it over carefully before bending his knees and jumping up back into the house. He dusted off his pants and pushed past his grandfather. With as much reserved emotion as he could manage, he called out, “That's all I needed…so you can go ahead and die now, I have what I need from you.”
 
His grandfather followed behind him, his eyes wide as he eyed the box. “Is that from your demon father; from that bastard who dishonored my daughter?”
 
InuYasha paused in the doorway to the small hut, taking in a deep breath of clean and fresh air before turning to glare at his grandfather. `Doesn't this old man know not to piss me off? Does he know what the hell he is getting himself into? I could kill him…' He narrowed his eyes and growled back, “The only person who dishonored your daughter was her father. He beat her instead of loving her…cast her out when she was sick…left her to die on the streets!”
 
The old man formed a warped and twisted smile on his lips as he eyed over the young hanyou, “You're as much of a fool as that bitch of a daughter of mine!”
 
InuYasha's eyes flared as he took a step towards the old man, “If I were in your shoes, Jiji, I would watch whom you disrespect before I rip out your tongue!”
 
The old man smiled a toothy grin that was filled with three teeth. “You killed her, you little bastard! You just never realized it! Do you know how your mother died? Can your half-breed brain even understand the circumstances?”
 
InuYasha grit his teeth and dug his nails into his palms, trying to keep himself from ringing the bastard's throat. “I know that you left her outside, that you left her in that fucking field to die with me…only I didn't die!”
 
Jiji shook his head and clicked his tongue, “No, you didn't die. You should have…if she had listened to me and allowed me to drown you like all mutts deserved when you were born, she would still be alive.” Hearing InuYasha growl and seeing his eyes flash red, he quickly spat, “She poisoned herself…with arsenic…it was a rather painful and bloody suicide! Can you remember that? Returning home to see all that black blood…hearing her screaming? Do you remember how she cried? It was your fault…yours, you hanyou dirt! She was so sick of the world hating her for what she brought into the world that she took her own life!”
 
InuYasha felt a part of his world crumble into dust…into a torrent storm that he thought long past. The old man would have fared better to rip his heart from his chest and stick it into a blender. He fought to control his emotions as he stared at the old man, his eyes slightly wider. His voice threatening, a promise of death lingering in each syllable; it was a cold tone, filled with such a burning hatred towards the human. “You lie.”
 
The accusation was simple; the answer…the answer was complex. Jiji stood as stiff as a plank of wood, his eyes burning holes in the hanyou. “You think I would lie about that, hanyou? My daughter…the one thing in life I loved more then my wife…was tainted by that demon and then nailed to the ground by you. Your birth was her death warrant. You and your soiled blood killed her! She gave into society…gave into the whispers for her to kill herself…she should have let you die! God knows I tried…hundreds of times to talk sense into her! When she wouldn't listen, I tried to kill you myself. Nothing would kill you…not poison, not accidents…not even hired assassins. So I turned you over to that wench…that bastard's wife. She promised me you would be dead in the year…and yet here you are. Tell me, did you destroy her as well?”
 
InuYasha tightened the grip around the box as he snapped back with as much venom as he could, “She destroyed herself…I was just the instrument that brought the destruction. She deserved it…she murdered my father…laid claim to murdering my mother. You can only speculate that my mother killed herself! Guess what, I know my mother…I know she would never have done that!” He took a step closer and growled, “If I ever find a single hint that you poisoned her…I'll kill you…without reserve. I will be back with enough ammo to level this whole fucking hill.”
 
The old man laughed then dove into a fit of rough coughs. After a moment, he straightened his back and sneered at the boy, “You can threaten all you like, boy! Your threats are hollow to me. By all rights, you should be dead. If your mother only listened to us…”
 
InuYasha turned around, the box tightly clenched in his arms. “My mother had a heart…she was human. You…you and Baba weren't.”
 
InuYasha shoved his way out of the house, storming down the path to the house. A voice from behind him stopped him, “Hanyou.”
 
InuYasha turned slowly, his eyes livid with rage, “Shove it Jiji.”
 
“Don't come back around here, you filthy half-breed.”
 
InuYasha closed his eyes then turned around to glare daggers at the old man. “Never once…as long as I can remember…have you ever called me by my name. Do you even know it? Do you even care?”
 
The grandfather simply crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes, “We were taught at an early age never to utter a demon's name…for giving a demon a personality makes it real…gives it a soul. You…you have no soul.”
 
InuYasha turned away and hopped the fence at the end of the yard. `No soul? Bastard…how dare he?' He made his way down the field, keeping his back to the house as he walked. It was as if he was in a daze…reality was a faint illusion before his eyes. `Arsenic? She poisoned herself? Mother…she…she wouldn't have left me like that…would she?' The grave site was hardly half a mile from the house and he reached it, still unaware of his whereabouts, until he sat down Indian style on her grave. Staring at the headstone, he gently traced the letters on the stone. `Why would he say…was he bluffing? Was he…did she really…' Scrunching his nose, he blinked away tears as he put his palm to the stone, “Mother…what happened? What really happened here…ten years ago? Please…I need to know…I…” `I'm so confused…I'm hurting…I need answers…I need…I need you mother…' InuYasha hung his head and put his back against the tree, his eyes dazing into the stone and the flowers he had set there the other day. It began to rain again…but he never noticed.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*
 
Rin rolled over with a yawn and draped her arms over Sesshoumaru's chest. Rest her head on his shoulder, she blinked open one eye and gazed through the mix of black and white hair that covered her face. With a squint, her eyes fell on the clock and she yelped. Sitting straight up in bed, she rubbed her eyes then threw a glance down at Sesshoumaru. His eyes were shut but the tiniest grin played at the corners of his lips. With a silent curse and shake of Rin's head, she shoved his left shoulder and left hip with all of her might, somehow managing to successfully shove the Youkai off the bed. He must have been as surprised as her cause she heard a rather loud grunt then silence. Her eyes widened, not really expecting herself to be able to push him those extra three inches towards the other side as she poked the top of her head over the edge of the bed to look down at her lover with the most innocent look she could manage. `How the hell did…' “What the hell?” A hand wrapped around her arm and pulled her off the bed. With a loud yelp then an even louder giggle, she landed on her God's chest. She laughed and buried her face in his shoulder, turning her body to rest along his, her chest pressed up against his.
 
To say Sesshoumaru had been shocked that Rin pushed him off the bed was like saying the Atlantic Ocean was a pond. It took him all of ten seconds to recover from the gentle impact and the stunned shock before he reached up and pulled Rin to join him. He reached down and cupped her chin in his hand and brought her face to face with him. Narrowing his eyes, he tried to give her the sternest look he could fashion. That wasn't an easy task. She looked so baffled herself that it was hard to resist laughing. He stared at her face for two seconds before pressing his lips against hers in a chaste kiss. After indulging his senses in hers, he pulled back and smoothed some hair out of her face. “Good morning gorgeous.”
 
Rin clicked her teeth and cocked an eyebrow, “Morning? You call three o'clock in the afternoon morning? And you were awake too!”
 
Sesshoumaru wrapped his arms around her and then slid them down her back slowly, making the young girl inhale sharply then moan as his hands traced over the back of her thighs. He reached the back of her knees and gently applied pressure. She got the hint quickly and wrapped her legs around his waist. He placed one hand on the small of her back and the other one was wrapped supportively around her shoulders. Quickly, he pulled himself from the floor with her curled around him and then lay down on the bed with her still straddling his chest. “You needed your rest.”
 
Rin sat up and situated herself to sit on his lower abs as she stared down at Sesshoumaru. Catching some of his silk like hair between his fingers, she strummed her fingers through it “I had school…”
 
Sesshoumaru tilted his head to his right shoulder and caught her hand with his mouth, planting an open mouthed kiss on the back of her knuckles. “So did I.”
 
Rin growled and hung her head to look at him with a dead panned frown, “You know what I mean!”
 
Sesshoumaru blinked once and then shrugged, “You needed your rest more, Rin. Those meds last night knocked you out cold. I didn't want to disturb you.”
 
Rin sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and broke away their stare. “I…I forgot. They really did knock me out, didn't they?”
 
Sesshoumaru nodded as a small frown graced his angelic face, “I will ask Dr. Yamaoto about that today.”
 
Rin licked her lips, her eyes widening slightly. He could just about feel her entire body stiffen. “I…oh…that's in….” she snapped her attention back to Sesshoumaru, “you aren't going to talk to her by yourself again, are you?”
 
Sesshoumaru met her gaze and traced her cheekbone with two fingers, “Do you not wish for me to?”
 
Rin closed her eyes under his touch as she sought to put words to her emotions. “I…don't want…I…”
 
Sesshoumaru put his hands to her back then sat up, pulling her into his chest. Wrapping his arms around her, he pressed his cheek to her head, “What? What don't you want Rin?”
 
Rin swallowed hard and squeezed her eyes shut; “I don't want her scaring you away from me.”
 
Sesshoumaru blinked once…then again…then pulled back and forced her to look up at him. “Rin…I love you…she cannot say anything that will ever make me think of leaving you. I will never leave you, Rin…”
 
Rin blinked again then clenched her jaw. “They all said that, Sessh. My mother said that…and she died. My father said that…and he fed me to the wolves…”
 
Sesshoumaru leaned down and pressed his forehead to hers, making her eyes cross trying to meet his stare. “Do. Not. Ever. Ever. Compare me to your father.” Sensing her tears, he kissed her forehead and pulled back, “I will not leave you Rin. There is nothing she could say that would make me.”
 
Rin frowned and looked to his lap. “What…what if she says I'm crazy…or I need to be committed somewhere?”
 
Sesshoumaru chuckled and hugged her tighter. “She will not commit you anywhere, Rin. You do not need that kind of help.”
 
Rin sighed and looked to the floor again. “But…she could…”
 
Sesshoumaru brought her face back to him by her jawbone. “Over my dead body.”
 
Rin closed her eyes then fell forward into his chest, pushing her face into his naked chest. “I love you…”
 
Sesshoumaru smiled and kissed the brim of her cartilage. “I know. Now you need to unleash me so I can take a shower…and you need one as well.”
 
Rin's head shot up to meet his gaze with a puzzled one. She slowly released her grasp on him but he was hesitant to move. She saw the indecisiveness in his eyes and she chewed on her bottom lip. “Yeah…I'll…uhh…go upstairs to shower. Since InuYasha is missing…”
 
Sesshoumaru groaned and put a finger to her lips, “First off…do not mention that baka's name when we're alone, I would prefer to not know what he is doing or for that matter, think about where he is…”
 
Rin shrugged and flopped backwards onto her back. “I wonder where he is. Ryen knows, you know that right? He even told you so…why do you think he won't say anything?”
 
Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes and sighed heavily, “My brother is in Kyushu…and if that was Jakotsu who picked up his phone, which I do believe it was, then he is in Beppu City…or was.”
 
Rin let her arms fall to her sides and blinked, “Why would he be there?”
 
Sesshoumaru's eyes darkened but he didn't answer. Instead, he surged up onto his knees and crashed over her form, stopping himself from flattening her into the bed by his knees and elbows. He grinned at her completely shocked look and nuzzled a strand of hair from her face. “Did I not say that I did not wish to speak of my brother? There are other matters to attend to.”
 
Rin smiled and lifted her head to press her lips against his. “Yes…yes there are.”
 
Sesshoumaru kissed the tip of her nose, his eyes flickering over her body, filled with confusing emotions. There was the top layer of primal lust that had been present when he catapulted himself over her. And then there was the adoration that bellowed beneath that surface. But below that Rin could see murkier emotions; confusion, uncertainty, sorrow, regret, curiosity and other emotions that she rather not face at that moment.
 
She squirmed out from under him, stopping anything from happening before she would find herself let down, and licked her lips without looking at him. Rin inhaled sharply as she swung her legs off the bed and stood up to walk from the room. In a voice hardly above a whisper, a voice that made her cringe, she called “I'm going to go shower upstairs…”
 
Sesshoumaru blinked and dropped his chest to the bed to turn to look at Rin as she walked steadfast from his room. He blinked then shot to his feet. “Rin?”
 
She paused in the door, her black hair cluttered around her shoulders and shining in the dim light of the midday sun. She swung it over her left shoulder as she turned to meet his gaze, staring out with cold eyes from under her long bangs. Her lips formed a pout, her cheeks flushed and her eyes filled with unspent tears. Managing one of the saddest smiles he had ever seen from the girl, she called softly, “it's okay…I understand.”
 
Sesshoumaru walked the two feet to her side and brought a hand to her cheek, “what do you understand?”
 
Rin snapped her head around before he could touch her, squeezing her eyes shut to keep in the tears. “I get it, we can't…I know. I'd rather just not get into a situation where we…are that close…you know?”
 
Sesshoumaru stroked the back of her head, self-loathing pulling at his face. “Rin…I didn't mean…”
 
Rin shook her head, freeing herself of his hand and darted towards the steps, “it's fine, really…I'm fine…I just want to take a shower.” She disappeared up the steps and Sesshoumaru growled. He pivoted to his left and embedded his fist into his bedroom door, splintering the wood around his hand…putting a hole right through the center of it. He growled and slammed the door shut with enough power to shake the windows and stormed back into his room.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*
 
It hadn't been as bad this time…going in to sit down with her. Rin didn't need to constant coaxing…she didn't need to cling onto Sesshoumaru for dear life. He had given her the meds before she left the house, right after she had gotten out of the shower. They had a quiet lunch, neither one saying more then two words. Luckily this time the meds hadn't knocked her out, but gave her more of a euphoric calm. To Sesshoumaru, it terrified him to see what the medicine did to her. She had laughed at nothing on the way over to the doctors, a tiny smile dancing about her lips as she stared at the man she loved. She hadn't noticed how he clutched the steering wheel harder on every giggle…she hadn't seen the anger and frustration that passed though his eyes as she smiled at nothing and everything. She hadn't felt this good in a while…but something inside of her told her it was a Faust…a façade that would soon fade. And fade it did…as they pulled up to the doctor's office. The façade faded to black, which turned to dread as they sat once again in the waiting room for the doctor. It wasn't as bad as the first time at all…but Rin still couldn't help the gut feeling she got sitting in the cold metal chair with the stiff orange cushion…she felt jittery, like a wound up toy trying to climb a wall. She felt like she could be sick at any moment and maybe that would help ease the pain…she felt like she could cut herself and watch herself bleed with little regard. Yet she sat stiff as a board, her eyes drilling into the white paint across the room that surrounded the bay window.
 
A voice called from the right side of the two and caused Rin to dig her nails into the chair a little deeper. “Rin…how are you doing today? Sesshoumaru?”
 
Sesshoumaru looked at Rin first out of the corner of his right eye, then turned very slowly to look at the woman, gauging her reaction. “Dr. Yamaoto.” He nodded curtly then turned back to Rin. He placed one of his hands over hers, engulfing the tiny extension and gave her a reassuring squeeze. “Do you want that I should go with you?”
 
Rin blinked slowly, as if her vision and hearing were overpowered by another voice…kept in trance by another world. She looked at Sesshoumaru with an inquisitive glare before blinking away the haze that lingered in her gray eyes and gave him an eerie smile. “I think…I shall be okay.” She stood with a slight wobble and brought a hand to her head, “or not…”
 
Sesshoumaru shot to his feet, throwing a feral glower at the doctor before wrapping one arm under Rin's shoulders. “Are you okay? Do you want to go home to rest?”
 
Rin waved a hand at him and pushed herself up off his chest. “I'll be okay…just dizzy from everything, I guess.” Gaining back her missing balance, she giggled then planted an open mouth kiss on his lips, “I love you.”
 
Sesshoumaru kissed her back lightly, his eyes never wandering from the smirking doctor as he dragged one hand through her hair. It disturbed him to hear her giggling like a child…like an incompetent idiot. Her eyes were still glazed over and he felt as if she was looking through him instead of at him while they talked. He cupped her chin and snapped his fingers once in front of her eyes. She blinked, then again before jumping slightly. He scowled and muttered, “if at any point you want to go…”
 
Dr. Yamaoto wrapped her arm around Rin's shoulders to help balance the girl and gave Sesshoumaru a small appreciative smile. “Don't worry Sesshoumaru, it's the beginning effects of the tranquilizers. After a couple more doses, she'll be able to handle the effects. Is she taking both of the prescriptions at the same time?”
 
Sesshoumaru sneered as the woman clung onto Rin, his eyes set on the hand she had on his woman's arm. “The drugs? Yes, she is taking both. It was her decision.”
 
Dr. Yamaoto blinked at the word drugs then sighed before scowling, “It would be for Rin's best mental state for you not to use derogative terms for her medication.”
 
Sesshoumaru glanced at Rin, who seemed to be zoning into a completely different reality at the current moment and took a threatening step towards the doctor. “Medicine makes someone better…not dilute them into a state of near incapacity. What you have her on are drugs…plain and simple.”
 
Dr. Yamaoto narrowed her eyes before turning on her heels. “Sesshoumaru,” she called over her shoulder, walking Rin back towards her office, “do not hinder this girl's recovery. I will protect her with everything I have to make sure you don't hurt her throughout this.”
 
Sesshoumaru growled loudly as the door slammed shut and balled his hand into a fist, “as will I.”
 
~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~~*~**~
 
Inside of the office, Dr. Yamaoto sat Rin down on the couch, letting her lounge back before venturing off to her desk to retrieve her notebook and a glass of water along with an Advil. Handing Rin the cup, she gave her a small smile, “drink up dear…then I'm going to give you an Advil for the headache I know you will be feeling very shortly. The prescriptions have a tendency to act like a drug addiction for the first few times that you use them…placing you into a state of being that is hard to control.” The doctor sat back and clapped her hands once, making Rin jump back to reality and nearly spilling her water doing so.
 
Rin glanced down at the cup in her hands then around the room quickly, “where's Sesshoumaru?” her voice was controlled and yet her eyes were erratic. The cup wavered back and forth in her trembling hands as she slowly curled herself into the corner of the couch.
Dr. Yamaoto smiled at the girl and sat forward. “It's okay Rin…you're safe here. Do you know where you are?”
 
Rin blinked and stared at the doctor then at the water in her hands. She scowled then downed half of the cup. Afterwards, she closed her eyes and let out a deep breath, “your office?”
 
Dr. Yamaoto scowled and brought her fingertips together to form a peak. “Do you know who I am?”
 
Rin nodded, finishing up the cup of water. “Dr. Yamaoto.”
 
The psychiatrist smiled and took the cup from the girl. “That's good Rin…I'm going to step out to get you some more water so you can take this Advil. I will be right back.”
 
Rin let her eyes follow the doctor out of the room before she yawned and blinked twice. The last real thing she could remember was the awkward silence at lunch…and that had to have been more then an hour before. That scared her. Not being able to account for certain time in her life was one of her more prominent of fears. Now it was coming true. She uncurled herself from the couch to let her legs dangle off the front as she suddenly felt herself blasted by a pounding pain from her temples. “Son of a bitch!” she brought both hands up to her head and leaned forward, scrunching her eyes closed. It felt as if someone took a mallet to her head with sadistic intent. She let out a deep staggered breath and snapped her eyes open. “Ow!”
 
Yamaoto took that moment to make her appearance with a marked frown on her face. “Oh…I though we would have caught that, I'm sorry dear. Here, take this.” she placed one pill in Rin's hand and gave her the new cup of water. Without hesitation, Rin swallowed down the pill.
 
Rin let out a deep sigh and fell back into the comfortable couch, letting her head rest on the big comfy cushions. “Thank you…”
 
Dr. Yamaoto smiled as she sat back and picked up her notebook. “If you don't mind me asking Rin, when did you start with your medication?”
 
Rin closed her eyes and answered, “Last night…and let me say that knocked me out. I mean like I took it and five minutes later was this morning to me.”
 
Dr. Yamaoto nodded and wrote something inside of the book. “Yes…they will do that to you for the first couple times. Today, I'm guessing with having a bit more energy, it chose different effects. I would suggest regulating yourself on the pills for the weekend and make sure that you are okay before attending school on Monday.”
 
Rin nodded, her eyes still screwed shut, “will my head always hurt this much on the fall out?”
 
Dr. Yamaoto scowled and tapped the pen against her chin, “only the first few times. The Advil should clear that right up for you.”
 
Rin shrugged and yawned, “I hope so.”
 
Dr. Yamaoto smiled and sat back in her chair, “So how have you been these past two days? How is school going?”
 
Rin cracked open one eye, winced and shut it immediately, “I haven't gone back yet. I was knocked out from the drugs today until about 3pm…Sessh let me sleep.”
 
Dr. Yamaoto scowled and glanced at Rin through her Turquoise eyes. Brushing her long black hair behind her shoulder, she raised an eyebrow, “does he normally wake you up?”
 
Rin shrugged, “I guess…for school, ya know?”
 
Dr. Yamaoto nodded then sighed, “so you two share a room at his house?”
 
Rin paused, her jaw tightening then sighed loudly, “I guess you could say that. I mean, I have my own room but I hardly sleep there.”
Dr. Yamaoto raised an eyebrow then crossed her arms; “you and him are truly quite the serious couple then, aren't you?”
 
Rin shrugged and opened her eyes slowly. Keeping her eyes half closed, she stared out at the doctor from under her eyelashes. “What's your point?”
 
Dr. Yamaoto smiled and held up a hand, “I'm just making an observation.”
 
Rin sneered, “I would have though you to have gotten how serious we are after our last conversation.”
 
Dr. Yamaoto nodded once, “I do. I also, however, notice the lack of a ring on your finger. Have you two spoken of marriage?”
 
Rin laughed…loudly. When she was done, she smacked her knee and shook her head, “marriage? No…no! We haven't even had sex yet, let alone think about marriage….” Rin's face flushed and she looked to her feet. `Why did I just say that…shit, why did I blurt that out, of all things?'
 
Dr. Yamaoto raised an eyebrow and frowned, “you and he have yet to be…”
 
Rin wrinkled her nose for a moment before replying, “I already told you that last time, didn't I? We just kept getting interrupted…”
 
Dr. Yamaoto nodded slowly, “that's right…we did. I apologize. Now about that…how does it make you feel? Not having that bond with him, I mean…”
 
Rin glared at the woman for a moment before narrowing her eyes. “Well, I don't fuckin like it very much but as for the bond, we have a strong one without it. I can only imagine how much stronger we will be when we're together.”
 
The doctor gave Rin a smile, “I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that.”
 
“Then say what you mean.”
 
Dr. Yamaoto frowned lightly and tapped her pen to the notebook, “have you tried…becoming intimate…since our last meeting?”
 
Rin shrugged and shifted her weight in her seat, “it isn't like we try…situations kind of…” she blushed and cringed slowly proceeding, “arise…”
 
Dr. Yamaoto chuckled lightly before clearing her throat, “maybe…and this is only speculation, you don't feel comfortable enough with him to be in that position?”
 
Rin flushed a dark scarlet and looked to the floor, “I…it's not like that…we just always get…interrupted.”
 
Dr. Yamaoto tapped her chin and stared at the young girl, “are you sure about that Rin? How do these interruptions work?”
 
Rin rolled her eyes and muttered, “Like someone walks in without knocking…or a phone rings…”
 
Dr. Yamaoto stared at Rin for a moment before venturing, “well…doors can be locked and cell phones can be turned off…are you sure its nothing else?”
 
Rin's head snapped up and she glowered at the woman, “yeah, I'm damned sure. Trust me, I want him and he wants me…we just know that I'm not really ready and don't push it. Like today…we nearly…but I stopped it….”
 
Dr. Yamaoto put a hand to her chin to prop her head up on the armrest of the couch, “why do you feel that you aren't ready?”
 
Rin shrugged and added, “because…I mean, I'm seeing Naraku and flipping out at points about it…I know I shouldn't push myself…and he never exactly seems to be jumping at the thought so…”
 
Dr. Yamaoto raised an eyebrow and tapped the chair with her free hand; “he doesn't instigate sexual actions with you?”
 
Rin sighed heavily and held out a hand, finally meeting the doctors stare, “it's not that he doesn't…he does. I do also…but we both normally call it quits before it goes to far.”
 
Dr. Yamaoto nodded slowly, “does he normally come onto you?”
 
Rin shrugged, “it's mutual. I mean, with a god like that in my bed, can you blame me?” she laughed and blushed.
 
Dr. Yamaoto shared the laugh but dulled out quickly, “tell me Rin…is he forceful at points? Maybe playfully holding you down…or randomly touching you in more inappropriate ways?”
 
Rin's eyes darkened as she slowly looked to the door, “no, never…and if you are trying to compare him to Naraku, you can save your breath.”
 
Dr. Yamaoto licked her lips and wrote something inside of the notebook. “It's odd that you would draw that conclusion from my questions. I was going to state that maybe you were feeling cornered subconsciously, like how you were physically with Naraku…but it is odd that you made that distinction…why?”
Rin blanched and widened her eyes, “I…I just thought…”
 
Dr. Yamaoto tilted her head and asked carefully, “are you sure you two have not been intimate?”
 
Rin nodded sternly, her eyes filling with a self inflicted terror…a nauseating pain. “Why would I…I just…Yes, I'm sure we haven't been intimate. I think I would know if we were.”
 
Dr. Yamaoto held up a hand and dropped her head to Rin, “I'm sorry dear, I'm just making sure. Sometimes, the brain can play nasty tricks on us…make us see things that aren't real, or make them how we want to see them.”
 
Rin licked her teeth, her hands balling into fists, “what are you implying?”
 
Dr. Yamaoto sighed and laughed lowly, “I'm not, dear. Please Rin, calm down. Just relax…all I'm saying is that I want you to be sure that you two never have put yourselves into a situation that maybe you got scared in…that you two were intimate and you had flashbacks to what happened before so now you are skittish to be around him in that situation.”
 
Rin blanched further and dropped back against the couch, “no! We talk about it all the time…that we haven't…it's a running joke really. He would have told me…”
 
“If you were terrified…do you think he would have mentioned it or simply let you forget it?”
 
Rin sat up straight, her eyes wider then before. “I…Can we ask him?”
 
Dr. Yamaoto nodded slowly, “I will talk to him about it…if it is something that you wished to forget…only if you want me to though. I don't want you to feel as if we are plotting against you with secret meetings.” She laughed and offered Rin a wide smile.
Rin baited and laughed as well, though hers was more of a nervous laugh. “That's…okay, I guess. He can tell you and then I guess…we can work on it?”
 
Dr. Yamaoto nodded slowly, “that would be fine. I don't want you to close up to the idea of being intimate around him, and I'm going to tell him the same. You need to let yourself have a beam of support, and he is your best choice next to your friend Kagome who you talked about.”
 
Rin grit her teeth and looked to the floor, “but what if…what if I freak out, like you said…when me and him….” she looked up and sniffed away any traces of the tears that were beginning to well in her eyes, “what if I scare him off by that?”
 
The doctor placed her hand on Rin's knee and smiled, “don't worry about that Rin. He loves you…he will understand. Don't be afraid to let the girl who wants to love him out…just make sure it is returned.”
 
Rin narrowed her eyes, “he loves me…I know that. What do you mean make sure…”
 
Dr. Yamaoto cut her off, “all I'm saying is that make sure that he understands that it is what you want. Maybe take the weekend and go somewhere away…somewhere you haven't been…and just relax with him.”
 
Rin thought over the idea then shrugged, “maybe.”
 
Dr. Yamaoto glanced at her watch and frowned, “today was only for a half hour, so we're going to have to call it quits for now…what I want you to do is get regulated on those prescriptions and I'm going to have you come back on Monday for a check in. sound good?”
 
Rin nodded as she slowly stood, “are you going to speak with him?”
 
Dr. Yamaoto shook her head yes, “you can send him down here.”
Rin sighed and walked from the office. Stopping over Sesshoumaru she blinked then leaned down to his ear, “the doc wants to talk to you.”
 
Sesshoumaru turned and kissed Rin's cheek before standing up and helping her sit down. “I'll be just a moment.” He turned slowly, his eyes darkening on each step and pounded his way into her office. Making sure the door was closed; he asked in his cold collected voice, “who do you think you are? Telling me that I am not looking out for Rin's best interest?”
 
Dr. Yamaoto looked up from her desk and frowned, “I am a doctor looking out for my patient. I saw how Rin was the first day you had her here…throwing up every couple minutes…panicking…. I don't think it is fair that you judge the medication and label it with such a derogative term as a drug. It anything call it a med…but you need to be positive over this experience…you need to be supportive…”
 
Sesshoumaru slammed both of his hands down onto the desk, nearly cracking the wood, “I am supportive of her every move. I back her up one hundred percent on what she does. Do not dare to think otherwise.”
 
Dr. Yamaoto nodded again, “I understand. But please understand from my perspective…you must be open with this to her…you cannot hinder her recovery. She told me that you two found yourselves in two intimate positions over these past two days…I though we spoke of this.”
 
Sesshoumaru stared at the woman, his eyes opening slightly in shock then in absolute anger, “you dare to judge this Sesshoumaru's actions?”
 
Dr. Yamaoto corked an eyebrow and stared up at the demon lord, “yes. I told you that having Rin in such positions could hinder her recovery as well. Forcing her into a sexual act could really set her back…especially if her mind relapses into a hallucination…”
 
Sesshoumaru growled, “I would never force her into anything…”
 
Dr. Yamaoto frowned and put her fingertips to her lips, “then don't allow the two of you to be in such situations. I understand that turning her down is hard…it is hard on your own needs as well…but she is not ready. I can guarantee with the medication she will become more…interested…in these types of situations…yet you mustn't give in. I have known patients to make up stories to try to get a lover in bed; like it is a great form of physical therapy…or that it will help one's metabolism…. Just be careful with her Sesshoumaru…we have a long journey ahead of us that we have yet to even embark on.”
 
Sesshoumaru turned on his heels and walked to the door, “well get to it…Rin's sanity isn't something I want to see toyed with.”
 
The door slammed shut as the doctor sat back in her chair, a sneer etching across her face. “Indeed, Tashio…indeed.” She scoffed and tapped her foot until she watched the slightly angry Youkai and annoyed girl walk from the building. Only after they were gone did she slam the intercom buzzer. A younger voice from a girl in the back answered swiftly, “Yes ma'am?”
 
Dr. Yamaoto rocked back in her chair and barked out, “Momiji, get me on the phone with Lieutenant Kumogashira Oshou…I need to speak to one of his residents. Tell him I'm calling on a favor.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*
 
Virtual pocky to those who can accurately guess just WHO the psych is!!! I think I've given a year's worth of hints….promise it's a cannon character!