InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Tainted Purity ( Chapter 71 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the Dragon ~<>~
 
~<>~ Chapter 71 ~<>~ Tainted purity
 
A tranquil tremor of the water spread out about the two in the pool, who remained still in each other's arms, the water carrying their weight as if it's own. Rin wasn't quite sure how they were staying afloat for she didn't feel his feet moving though at that point she didn't really care. Her face buried in the collar of her lover's shirt, she hid from the world. The silence that filled the air was deafening and Rin felt her chest constricting with anxiety. Thoughts surged like bolts of electricity through her mind, illuminating so many questions. `What just happened…why couldn't I move? When did Sesshoumaru get here? Does he think I was trying to drown myself? Is he angry? Does he know I've been drinking? Am I drunk, is that why I couldn't swim?' she took a deep breath as the questions threatened to bubble over into vocalized accusations.
 
“Rin…”
 
Rin slowly opened her eyes and released her death hold on his back. With her eyes downcast, she slowly backed away from the Youkai till she was at an arm's reach, kicking her feet to stay afloat. Her eyes never graced his face for she was too ashamed. `Does he know I've been drinking? Does he know how I manipulated Hiten…does he think what Hiten said is true?'
 
Rin let out a short gasp as two fingers brushed over her cheek and pushed a few strands of wet hair behind her right ear. She closed her eyes as tears sparkled anew on her cheeks. Her throat constricted, suddenly arid as she tried to force down a deep gulp. The trail his fingers left on her skin was red hot, blazing with passion and need, with want and desire. The pads of his fingers left her cheeks very briefly to turn to over to his knuckles, which he traced her cheek with, through the hollow and over the swell of her lips. A shudder ran through her body as her lips parted ever so slightly to the demanding touch. Her breath escaped her in a deep pant, her eyes slowly opening to mere slits to watch his hand on her face. His fingers slowly traced her lips, as if memorizing ever piece of flesh, every crevice and mark. When to the other side of her two appendages he slowly brought his fingers down over her chin, allowing two fingers to once again trace a path back across her bottom lip as the rest of his fingers grazed her chin. He made a trail back up her cheek towards her eyes then rounded with the bone and spread his fingers across her chin, grasping onto her firmly with a feather soft touch. His fingers lifted her head to bring her face out from the shadows that she had cloaked herself in. Rin screwed her eyes shut as his other hand slowly appeared on her cheek, wet to the touch mixed with chlorine and tears. She tilted her head into his hand, rubbing her cheek against his soft knuckles. The hand on her chin vanished as his fingers touched her forehead and ran down the length of her face, tracing gentle loving paths over her eyes and her nose. Catching onto her bottom lip that jutted out under the top, he slowed the movement ever so slowly to enjoy the simple yet electric feeling. His knuckles glided under her chin for held her head high. His voice shattered the serenity that had built around the two and wrapped around her like a blanket of safety. “Rin…look at me.”
 
Rin's eyes snapped open. The sound of his voice was too much for her to bear; he sounded so pained, as if touching her was the source of his agony. His voice was soft, softer then she had yet to hear, and stung of defeat. The four simple words burned her mind and caused a sob to rack through her body. Her eyes locked onto his and there she saw everything; like windows of the soul, she finally understood: he was as broken as she. A fresh batch of tears streamed down her cheeks as her mouth hung open ever so slightly. Her hand slowly worked its way off his shoulder to touch his cheek, as if to check that he truly was in front of her. Sobs ensued.
 
Sesshoumaru blinked as the emotions raged through Rin's eyes before she burst into more tears of sorrow. His hand went back to her cheeks to catch the falling tears then stilled as she sobbed, “don't hate me!” Sesshoumaru's breath hitched in his throat and before he knew what he was doing, his two hands fisted her shirt and pulled her into his arms. Embracing her as if he were to lose her if he let go, Sesshoumaru leaned down and crashed his lips upon hers. He could feel her tense under the sudden barrage then automatically her hands wove around his back and she pulled herself into the kiss, pressing forward and wanting more. His tongue parted her lips and dove into her mouth, feeding the fervor that burned in his veins. He sucked her top lip into his mouth and traced the mound of flesh with his tongue before snaking it out and tasting from deep in her mouth. It was like drinking from the fountain of youth, he felt rejuvenated, refreshed. Being with her was all that mattered, and even half a day apart from his love, his mate, was too much to bear. His hands tightened on her shirt then released, one wrapping around her waist to pull her flush against him and the other around her neck, to gain a better angle at her mouth. Tilting her head back, Sesshoumaru let his lips trail deep kisses down the hollow of her throat and over her jugular. Her hands fisted the back of his shirt, her legs wrapped around his hips, grinding her against him. A gasp and then a moan escaped her lips as Sesshoumaru nipped at the sensitive skin of her throat. He didn't leave her time to recover as his mouth latched onto hers and rekindled the fire they both had feared had been diminishing.
 
Before Rin knew it, she was sitting on the side of the pool, Sesshoumaru standing between her knees. Her hands flew to his shoulders and unbuttoned the shirt he was wearing that had become like a second skin to him, clinging to his muscular chest and abs. she nearly ripped it off his shoulders and threw it behind her as she leaned in to meet him at the kiss that had yet to be broken. His lips pushed against hers, his tongue darting into her mouth daring her to move as his claws sliced through the shirt she had been wearing. She gasped as the material fell away and was quickly discarded with the rest of their clothes. Sesshoumaru's hands rolled down her neck from her cheeks and over the swell of her breasts. Cupping the mounds, he gently massaged the two muscles through her bra, letting his fingers drift over her hardening nipples. He traced the growing buds with his fingertips and then broke away from the kiss to trail a path of passion down her neck.
 
Rin let her head roll back as his lips gently kissed the top of her mounds and his thumb gently traced her nipple through her bra. Lowering his mouth to her bra covered breast, he breathed a rasp hot breath of air against her right breast, obviously teasing her as her body reacted with a violent shudder. Air left her body in a quick and harsh pant as his hands quickly rid her body of her bra and his mouth enclosed over her nipple. Like a hungry babe, Sesshoumaru suckled at Rin with an expert mouth while his hands dipped lower, tracing her firm stomach down to her hips. His fingers dipped below her waistband of her pants and pulled at the material, earning a long and lustful groan from the girl. Pulling away from one breast, he let his fingers continue the ministration on her right breast while his tongue took to the neglected one, licking the bud to become hard then suckling it into his mouth.
 
Sesshoumaru brought his free hand to the crotch of her pants and gently but firmly rubbed her between her legs with one hard long stroke. Rin pushed against his hand, begging to be touched…to be fucked. A moan soared from her lips followed by a long gasp as his hands took out the buttons to her pants. Ripping the material off, a smile graced his lips as her underwear came with it. Sesshoumaru ruefully disengaged her breast as his hands drifted towards her shoulders. Suddenly Rin found herself on her back on the cold tiled floor, staring into a set of fiery lustful amber eyes. His silver hair hung in clumps, touching the sides of the floor around them like a curtain shading their faces from the outside world. It was jus the two of them. As his lips crashed against hers, her fears and pain seemed to evaporate into a midst known as yesterday.
 
Rin was painfully aware of his fingers as they played over her hips and up to her abs. her body jumped alive with delayed action as his hands reached her breasts. Her fingers sprayed over his chest, demanding to touch every part of him, demanding for a make up of lost time. She didn't know how she was able to push past everything that had been sweltering in her mind, drowning her for the past few weeks but all that mattered and all she saw was Sesshoumaru. She traced his stiff chest muscles and over his depicted six pack before tracing up his sides, over his biceps and sunk into his hair.
 
Sesshoumaru kissed his way back down her body, tracing over her breasts for a moment with his tongue before kissing a path down towards her abs. He dipped his tongue into naval, chuckling deeply as Rin quivered at the feeling. Moving between her legs, he pressed his knee between hers and spread her wide. He kissed his path down her stomach and over the baby smooth skin of her pelvis. “Rin…is this okay?”
 
Rin moaned her response then gasped, her back arching off the floor at the invasion of his tongue. She felt his fingers spread her apart and trace the length of her as she panted and fisted his hair. Moans left her body as he took her soaring to new heights, places she had never been before. “Sesshoumaru! Oh, by the gods…”
 
Sesshoumaru was drunk off her taste. Exquisite, delicious…everything he had ever dreamed. Pushing his index finger into her, he carried her deeper into passion, slowly driving her insane by his ministrations. He worked a rhythm, his finger pumping into her and his tongue driving her up the wall, tracing and flicking over the small bundle of nerves before he could capture it ever so gently between his teeth. Each movement, each touch shot through the tiny girl beneath him as she wormed and pleaded for release. Soon it was too much and his tongue replaced his finger while he drank in her essence as she screamed to the high heavens in orgasmic bliss. She pressed against him, begging for more as his fingers wove around her hips, holding her off the ground, his mouth pressed tightly against her. A flick of his tongue and deep satisfied growl later, the girl moaned again and was spent. Her body collapsed to the floor, her chest heaving with heavy pants, trying to gain control of her emotions that took a nosedive off the precipice called Passion.
 
Sesshoumaru kissed his way up her body gently, making sure to avoid what would only send her reeling again into a heated bliss. Her eyes were shut and he kissed the lids of both and smiled as her breath began to even out. Her chest rose and fell yet her eyes didn't open. Sesshoumaru stared down at the glory of her naked wet body and sighed deeply. She had passed out. With a small ironic chuckle, he went about pulling his shirt around the girl to keep her covered for the trek back to his room. He had arrived at the scene between the three boys and Rin only moments before Rin had run off, but soon enough to know that he needed to inflict serious bodily damage on Hiten and his brother. He had been pissed, at first, to the vile stench of alcohol all over the girl yet looking back over the past few weeks, he wasn't surprised, nor could he really point a finger. He had been nearly as bad, drinking at night after she was asleep, trying to lose himself that way in his problems. Yet when he arrived behind her shortly to find her swimming laps in the pool, he hadn't known what to think. At first, he was going to leave, watch from afar to make sure she was okay. The last thing he wanted to do was to frighten her, to alert her back to the problems of real life yet Hiten had already covered that. he knew she was distressed…and that she was crying. What he wasn't ready for was for her head to go under as if something inside the pool was trying to drown her. it took him only a moment to reach her yet to him, it was eternity. He was ready to fight whatever it was to free his love yet the moment he touched her, it was gone. He had wanted to yell at her for being stupid, for running away from her problems again yet when he looked at her, soaking wet and oh so gorgeous, he couldn't help but to kiss her. Things got heated and now…now things finally felt right. Lifting the girl to his chest, Sesshoumaru struggled to his feet. His body felt like it weighted hundreds of pounds and his blood was screaming for release. Forcing back his own needs, he made his way from the pool area with the love of his life in his arms.

~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~**~
 
Brown eyes fluttered open to the feel of cold linoleum tile pressed up against her cheek.  The world spun as her eyes cracked open and she wanted nothing more then to crawl up into a ball and cry.  Swallowing hard, she forced her eyes open slightly more. Her throat was arid, as if she had swallowed a mouthful of sand and it was lodged in her esophagus. She tilted her head back and yelped as she fell onto her back. She must have been resting on her side. The lights the loomed above her like fluttering angels blinded her. Lethargically, she dragged her right hand over her eyes. The taste that soon filtered into her mouth was wretched and made her want to gag. `So, this is a hang over?' a sound pieced the fragile silence of the room and she grimaced; gagging. She wasn't sure if it was her or someone else but it had the same effect. Her stomach rolled in her stomach and threatened to regurgitate everything it had it in, namely, nothing. She heard a groan and a soft voice following it, she knew that voice. She placed her hands on the floor and pushed herself off of her back to rest on her stomach. A figure was sitting maybe a foot from her cradling another in his lap.  “Miro?”
 
Miroku's head snapped to his left and he smiled a dull smile. His face was ashen, tired and his eyes bloodshot. He smiled a bittersweet grimace and slipped a hand onto Kagome's forehead. His voice was strained, “You seemed to have taken a beating as well. Are you okay Kagome?” happy that she was no longer feverish, Miroku recoiled his hand and dragged it through Sago's locks, soothing the groaning girl.
 
Kagome blinked once and looked to the figure curled in his lap, their head resting on the side of the toilet. Sango.  Kagome's eyes flew open as she leaned in to touch Sango's back. “Sango, are you okay?”
 
Sango grunted and flipped her hand towards Miroku.
 
Miroku suddenly chuckled and shook his head. “Poor Sango couldn't hold her liquor. She's been in here all night.” He pet the back of Sango's head and cooed, “What have we learned tonight, my dear?  Oh yes, Sango cannot take whiskey or rum!”
 
  Sango raised her hand again and flipped the boy off. Turning her eyes from the toilet seat towards Kagome, she ground out, “jerk thinks it's funny. He wasn't so humorous when he was joining me!”
 
Miroku's smile dissipated and he sighed dejectedly. “Yes, I admit it. I had to much to drink as well.” He ran his hand through Sango's tresses then pulled her back to his lap. “My dear sweet Sango, you'll be okay soon.”
 
Kagome blinked slowly, her eyes hurting to be open. “I feel like shit!”
 
Miroku nodded, a small smile returning to grace his lips. “You took in a lot of liquor last night, Kagome! I was duly impressed!”
 
Kagome groaned and tried to hide her face with her hands, praying she would disappear from the sudden dangerous gaze from Sango. “I didn't realize how much I had!
 
Miroku shrugged and cradled Sango in a tight hug.  “I think a lot of us didn't realize it. Some are still drinking. Last time I looked, the only ones left standing were Bankotsu, InuYasha and Kai, up for his second round.”
 
Kagome blinked then felt her lips fall to a frown. “InuYasha is out there drinking instead of being in here with me? The nerve!”
 
Miroku chortled and nodded behind Kagome. “…Not quite”
 
Kagome forced herself to sit up and turned to look behind her. InuYasha was propped up against the wall, his eyes firmly closed and his chin pressed to his chest. She frowned and pushed herself to her knees to crawl over to him. Reaching him, she dropped her head into his lap and grimaced as the world hazed out of recognition. Not really able to coordinate her motor skills with the pounding of her headache, she slurred, “When did he come in here?”
 
Miroku sighed and moved to sit against the wall with Sango. “Well, he moved you in here right after you passed out…”
 
Kagome lifted her head and raised a thin eyebrow, “I did what now?”
 
Miroku smirked and blinked innocently at the girl, “you passed out. But that was after you threw up on InuYasha…”
 
Kagome's mouth dropped open as she whipped her head around to stare at the hanyou. “I did what?!”
 
Miroku grimaced at the boisterous yelp from the girl and slapped a hand over her mouth; “some of us are slightly agitated right now, Kagome, and you screaming like a banshee isn't going to help us feel better.” His purple eyes met hers. “Just keep it down a notch.”
 
Kagome nodded dumbly then sighed as Miroku moved his hand. “Where did he go after he put me in here? I mean, were you two already here?”
 
Sango coughed and put her hand across her forehead, “yeah…then I thought it would be grand to try to drink again…and when I arrived back to my throne,” she flung her hand towards the toilet and grimaced, “he was in here with you.”
 
Miroku stroked Sango's hair and flashed a bemused grin towards Kagome, “she thought she could do shots…I tired to warn her, again, but she wouldn't listen. This girl really is quite the lush!” he laughed as Sango swung at him. in a rather sing song voice, he chirped, “beer before liquor makes you sicker…liquor before beer, you're in the clear!”
 
Sango swung mindlessly backwards, hoping to hit the boy in the chest with her hand, and rolled her eyes. “I think Inu chased after Rin…”
 
Kagome's eyes widened as she sat up a little to quick. She teetered for a moment before catching her balance. “Rin! Oh god, where is she?”
 
Miroku held up a hand and sighed, “she's safe…with Sesshoumaru.”
 
Kagome was so lost. Blinking a few times in Miroku's direction, she ground out, “When did Sesshoumaru get here?”
 
Miroku sighed and shrugged, “same time as you did…as we did.” Straightening his collar to his shirt, he lowered his voice and stared at the wall above Kagome's head, “We're on a mission from God…”
 
Sango slapped the boy's chest again. “We're here cause Ryen decided that InuYasha would be to irresponsible to watch you and Rin at the same time.”
 
Kagome bit down her angry retort knowing it was true. She couldn't remember much but the throbbing between her legs told her another story. Suddenly she felt faint, like someone was pulling her stomach out through her throat. She scurried to her feet and attempted to move towards the toilet to expel more of the foul liquid. Before she knew it, an arm was wrapped around her waist and the other hand holding back her hair. She dry heaved, nothing more willing to leave her body and fell backwards into a warm and strong embrace. Pushing herself backwards, she fell into her lovers lap. His hands automatically came to rest on her stomach as her head fell into his collarbone, right at the junction of his neck. A cool washcloth suddenly brushed over her face then mouth as she closed her eyes. “You're awake?”
 
InuYasha gazed down wearily at the girl in his arms as he tossed the washcloth into the tub and moved back to the wall with Kagome in his arms. “Couldn't sleep with you vomiting every ten minutes…not soundly anyway.”
 
Kagome flushed and groaned. “Every ten minutes?”
 
InuYasha was glad that she wasn't looking at him at that moment. He was nearly as flustered as she was, mostly due to circumstances she would come to remember…or at least feel the effects of…soon enough. “Just about…” he stuttered slightly, avoiding the pinning glower from his best friend, “when…you weren't…err…involved…in other activities.”
 
Kagome cracked open one eye and just about growled, “Inu…what did you let me do?”
 
Miroku chuckled once and shook his head slowly, “Kagome…you got quite the record to clear for the next year. Not only giving all the guys in this place a hard on by watching you and Rin nearly making out on the dance floor…you made about ten guys cream themselves like schoolboys with that fucking lap dance you did for Yash…and finished off the group by the explicit…”
 
“Miroku!”
 
Miroku grunted as InuYasha's fist connected with the top of his head and nearly fell backwards.
 
Kagome's eyes were as wide as they could stretch under the harsh fluorescents. Her eyes very slowly trailed up towards the hanyou who was stiffly lingering above her. Her voice was a dead calm, as if trying, or better yet, praying that what Miroku was saying was bullshit. “InuYasha…elaborate.”
 
InuYasha pinned Miroku with a glower with promises of death as he swallowed hard. “Well, Koi…you had a bit much to drink, danced a little to close with Rin, then for some fucking reason thought it would be grand to tease me by performing some type of really, really fucking sexy lap dance; which, by the way, I am still wondering where you learned how to do that!”
 
Kagome's mouth moved yet no sounds were produced. Chewing on air for a sound ten minutes, Kagome finally spit out, “InuYasha…you let me do what?”
 
Miroku moved just out of the hanyou's reach and pulled Sango with him. A smile graced his lips as InuYasha lowered his ears to his head and a feral growl escaped his mouth, trying to warn his friend from continuing. Miroku wasn't so smart to pick up the warning. “That's still not the best part.”
 
Kagome stared at Miroku then put a hand to her face. Somehow she knew where this was going. She shook her head slowly then sighed, “you might as well tell me before they do.”
Miroku's grin only widened, this is what he lived for. “You fucked the hell out of him in front of the class.”
 
Kagome's hand fell away from her face as she turned an incredulous glower towards Miroku; “you're fucking kidding me! No way…I wouldn't…no!” she turned desperate eyes towards InuYasha, who had frozen when the words left Miroku's mouth. “Tell me he's joking, please!”
 
InuYasha rubbed his nose then rubbed his neck, “well…sort of.”
 
Kagome let out a deep content breath and shot a dark glower towards Miroku. “I know I would never…”
 
“I more of less fucked you in front of them; that one wasn't something you really initiated.”
 
Kagome let out a short gasp and then nearly fell out of InuYasha's lap. “InuYasha! I don't believe you would let that happen!”
 
InuYasha's eyes widened a fraction of an inch as he yelled back, “I was fucking plastered as well! What the fuck do you expect me to do while you basically dry hump me?”
 
Kagome forced herself to her feet and wobbled slightly before turning and pointing a long finger at the hanyou, “I did not dry hump you!”
 
Miroku licked his lips, deriving far to much pleasure off the exploitation of the couple. “Actually, you kind of were. It was sexy as hell, I'll give you that!” just about feeling Sango's aura flaming out, he quickly added with a kiss to her forehead, “yet not as sexy as you, my dear love! Love of my life…light of my world…my beautiful, beautiful Sango…have I said I loved you in the last three seconds?”
 
Sango narrowed her eyes and sneered, “save it, monk!” glaring at Kagome, her lips fell into a thin line; “Kagome…I wish I could confirm something, but I can't.”
 
Miroku's grin only widened, “I can! I can also vouch for the second time that you decided to come onto InuYasha…and though I can't exactly verify what you two were doing, the screams I heard for the following forty minutes from the room below ours sums it up pretty well. Something about,” putting on his best high pitched voice, Miroku clasp his two hands by his right cheek and closed his eyes with a wide cheesy grin, “oh InuYasha…harder…” he wrinkled his nose and cracked open one eye, “honest, you guys are like rabbits! They tell you to keep it in your pants for a reason InuYasha, but Kagome, we're going to have to add a clause telling you to stay out of them!”
 
Kagome blanched and then leapt at Miroku, “I'm going to hurt you!”
 
InuYasha intercepted the angry girl and pulled her into a warm embrace. Turning, he sat himself on the lip of the sink and kept Kagome in his arms. “Relax, Kags…he's just asking for a fight.”
 
Kagome growled, “He's going to get one!” she turned wide eyes towards InuYasha and asked on a serious note, “what happened with Rin?”
 
InuYasha was about to tell Miroku to get out so he could get Kagome more properly dressed…being that she was wearing one of his shirts and that was about it, a fact even she hadn't figured out yet, then paused. He had personally kicked the shit out of Hiten after returning to the hotel room then threw him off the balcony…all be it, into the pool but he had still thrown Hiten a good distance. Then he went to find Rin…and found far more then he wanted to. After knowing that she was in good hands, he had left her to his brother. “She's with Sesshoumaru. She didn't like the way the party was going and made you come after me to keep us busy while she slipped out. She made a mistake of asking the wrong person to take her out of here but I got it covered. She's with Sesshoumaru though, and that is all that matters.”
 
Kagome straightened her back and pulled out of his arms, a look of disbelief tainting her face. “Are you kidding me? Have you not seen anything that has happened over these past two weeks? Rin can't be alone with Sesshoumaru! She can't be! she'll have a panic attack! Kami, InuYasha…didn't you learn anything? Oh my Gods, I have to get to her!”
 
InuYasha yanked Kagome back to his chest and caught her chin in his hands. “Stop! I'm not stupid, Kagome, I know what I was doing. Trust me, when I walked in on them, they were doing fine and dandy.” He shivered once, the images still burnt into his head. “I was going to piss off Sesshiles and interrupt them but he beat me to the punch by knocking the door closed with his fucking whip.”
 
Three sets of eyebrows raised to their hairlines. “Whip?”
 
InuYasha grimaced and then laughed…loudly. “Not that kind…eww.” He rolled his eyes and shook his head, “it's a Youkai attack. I'm pretty sure Ryen has a wicked nasty attack with one…kind of like a flowing chain of light, much like a whip, that can slice anything in half. He got the door and slammed it in my face.”
 
Kagome laughed dully, “serves you right!”
 
“Bite me Kagome…oh wait, that's right, you already did.” InuYasha's shined with mischief as he pulled himself off the counter. Kagome gasped and pulled away from the hanyou, staring him down with a look that could freeze fire.
 
Miroku cleared his throat and pushed himself to his feet. “If it's all the same to you, I would appreciate it if you could remove me and my beautiful Sango so we can retire to our room for some passionate…”
 
Sango slapped her hand over Miroku's mouth and narrowed her eyes, “it's morning Miroku, and I'm beat. I'm going to bed and I swear to all that is mighty, you will feel my wrath if you try to step between me and rest…”
 
Miroku looked flabbergasted as Sango slowly strolled out from the bathroom into the room full of passed out teens. Miroku stole a quick glance at InuYasha then at the bedside clock, “you have exactly thirty minutes to get this place back to normal and to get these delinquents back to their rooms; I'd get going if I were you!”
 
InuYasha growled and grabbed Miroku by his arm, “you want to see if monks can fly as well, Miroku?”
 
Miroku coughed once and looked rather dejected, “no, not really….”
 
Sango stepped between the boys. “Let's just get back our room, ne?”
 
InuYasha stole a glance back to Kagome, who was leaning over the `bar'. “Stay right there, I'll be right back in two seconds.”
 
Kagome nodded and the hanyou disappeared with her two friends. She glanced around wearily, afraid to realize that she to had partaken in this event. It was something she had sworn to herself that she would never do, and what scared her most was that she wasn't concerned to the fact that she had been drunk half as much as she feared what people would say to her. Had she really had sex with InuYasha in front of all of these people…these strangers…her peers? Had she really disclosed something that intimate for the public's eye? Did that make her a whore?
 
A voice behind her seemed to want to answer that question. “See, Princess…you ain't so different from the rest of us. As a matter of fact, you ain't so different from that whore who slept around with nearly half the party last night.”
 
Kagome whirled around to find a curious set of aqua eyes glaring back at her from a slumped position on the floor by the bathroom door. Her eyes narrowed as her words grew acidic, “What do you know about anything?”
 
Bankotsu laughed lightly and shook his head. “You really want to be miss prim and proper, don't you? You really want to warp InuYasha away from what he is by nature to make him fit into the perfect little world you've constructed.”
 
Kagome narrowed her gaze then sighed heavily. Putting a hand to her head, she closed her eyes; “I really don't have the patience to deal with you right now, Bankotsu!”
 
Bankotsu laughed hollowly and closed his eyes. “He thinks you're the greatest thing…a real gift from the Kami's you know? He's all about you…” Bankotsu cracked open one eye and looked her over very judgmentally. After a moment, he sneered, “I don't see what the big fuckin deal is. You got a nice rack…that's about it. You talk as much as my grandmother and whine like my fucking dog. As a matter of fact, you really are a bitch.”
 
Kagome huffed and spun away from the boy. “Look, I'm really not going to take your shit today, Bankotsu…”
 
“When do you ever?” Bankotsu stood up slowly, using the wall to help him gain his balance. Taking a step towards Kagome, his voice lowered slightly. “You know, the InuYasha I knew would have fucked you and discarded you before moving onto another girl for the night. When we had parties like this, we would wake up with two to five girls in our beds. He was quite the man whore.”
 
“You sound jealous…I heard there's a guy obsessed with Inu…maybe you two should form a club.”
 
Bankotsu laughed without mirth. “Look Wench, I really don't like you, something about the title of queen bee bristles my fur the wrong way. And I sure as hell don't like the way you changed my best friend into some normal pristine little dick-weed but seeing you tonight, relaxed and cutting back from the bullshit…”
 
Kagome spun and cut him off, “save me the trivialities and get to your point.”
 
Bankotsu looked towards the rising sun and muttered, “You ain't half bad…for a bitch.”
 
Kagome was momentarily stunned…shocked without words. Her mouth hung open to snap a smart retort back and yet none would form on her lips.
 
Bankotsu rubbed his head and laughed dully, “I see that you're speechless…is that the first time in your life that you've shut that trap?”
 
Kagome narrowed her eyes and huffed, spinning around from the boy to hide the rapidly developing blush. “I see you really are still an asshole.”
 
Bankotsu shrugged and began to pick up the empty bottle of liquor. “Maybe…probably. Look, I'm gonna say this, and don't try to stop me.” he paused and raised an eyebrow, making sure Kagome understood he was serious. “InuYasha is a great guy…a horn ball none the less, but a good guy. I don't know how the fuck you managed to get him to stop smoking…and I ain't happy about it…but he's…he's….” Bankotsu sighed and studied the ceiling for a long pregnant pause. “He's the fucking happiest I've ever seen the bastard. When he looks at you…his eyes freakin glow. It's like he has something to live for now, and it's what he needs. He used to tell me, when it was just us hanging out, that he wanted to find someone who would accept him, who wouldn't judge him and who would be able to keep up with him.” a wry laugh forced itself out of Bankotsu's lips, “and all this being someone besides for Jakotsu. Man…that kid has it bad for our Yash.”
 
Kagome shook her head, laughing lightly. Having this conversation…a normal conversation…with Bankotsu was surreal to her. It had been nothing but insults and harsh jibes since they had met. Being civil with him was hard, to say the least, but at least he was making it easier. “I haven't met him but…I hear he's a trip.”
 
Bankotsu shrugged and placed a bag full of beer cans by the window. “To say the least. Jakotsu is like the king of the InuYasha-fan club…the one and only honorary member. He has stalked Inu from the point of when we were younger. He was devastated when Launia moved him here…I really thought he was going to shit himself when he found out. Cried for a week…that's my cousin for you though.” Bankotsu sighed and looked back towards Kagome. “I still want my friend back, so don't think we're on some type of fucking truce here…I just…”
 
Kagome nodded, her eyebrows creasing to meet in the center. “I love him, Bankotsu…so if you think I'm going to stand aside…”
 
Bankotsu laughed weakly and shook his head, “if you were to, you wouldn't be good enough for him.”
 
That brought a smile to Kagome's lips. Opening her mouth to say something, someone else beat her to the punch.
 
“This is so sweet and sentimental and all that shit. My best friend and my mate getting along, as friends should. I think I'm going to cry…wait, wait…” InuYasha sat perched on the railing on the balcony, sitting on his haunches, staring at the two with a wide grin on his face. He flicked away a non-existent tear and leapt off the railing and barreled into Bankotsu. “I love you guys!”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes as Bankotsu laughed then quickly attempted to shove away his friend. InuYasha was relentless and in a bear hug, picked Bankotsu up off the ground with little strain. Kagome dragged her bag towards the door, grimacing at the weight off all the discarded bottles and sighed loudly. “If you two are done bonding…”
 
InuYasha set Bankotsu onto his feet and grabbed the bag from the girl. “Pathetic human…can't even lift a bag.”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes and looked towards a clock. “Inu…you got to get me back to the room. Floydd will be doing room checks soon!”
 
Bankotsu cocked an eyebrow and glanced about the room. “Room checks? What the fuck, is this military boot camp or something?”
 
InuYasha sighed as he righted the beds in the room and began pulling the dresser back to where it belonged. “Our teachers believe that they can control us. So they put tape on the outside of our doors so that if we were to open them at any point, the tape would break and they would know someone went out past curfew. They didn't figure we would learn how to work the connecting doors or for the fact that I can leap buildings in a single bound…” he winked at Kagome and straightened the mirror. “So I have to take Kagome, by way of balcony, back to her room.”
 
Bankotsu nodded slowly and glanced about the room, “what about these shit heads?”
 
InuYasha shrugged and grabbed the bags in one hand. “Start waking them up and telling them to get the fuck out. I ain't getting in trouble for them!” with a leap, he was gone.
 
Kagome rolled her eyes and walked towards Kai. Calling over her shoulder, she asked, “so just why did you move up here to Tokyo?”
 
Bankotsu kicked one kid in the ribs then jumped back as the boy rolled from where he had rested himself against the wall with a groan. “I missed my buddy.”
 
Kagome rubbed Kai's shoulder and motioned to her watch then helped him to his feet. “You have Hiten…isn't that enough?”
 
Bankotsu shrugged and nudged another with his foot. “Hiten is a close friend but InuYasha…well…I trust him with my life.”
 
Kagome nodded slowly and moved on to wake up to girls from the squad. “And you don't trust Hiten?”
 
Bankotsu let his lips fall into a thin line and after a moment of deliberation, shook his head. “I do…but not like I do InuYasha.” Looking around, he slowly crossed his arms, “speaking of that little fuck, where is he?”
 
Kagome glanced up and scanned the room, “I'm not sure.”
 
The question went unanswered as InuYasha swept into the room and wrapped an arm around Kagome. “Come on…I got to get you back to your room. Bankotsu, wake these fuckers up!” disappearing as fast as he had arrived, InuYasha was gone with the girl.
 
Bankotsu glared at the window for a long moment before turning back to the group of kids. A wicked smile played on the boys face as he sauntered over towards the door to block it. Leaning back, he placed one foot against the door and lit up a cigarette. With the causality he would use to read a book, Bankotsu reached into his back jean pocket to produce a Kahr PM9. Cocking it once, he aimed up towards the ceiling and clapped off one shot.
 
Chaos ensued.
 
~**~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Kagome walked down the multicolored carpet, dragging her hand lightly along the eggshell colored wall. She was dragging her feet, to that she knew, making excuses to pause in the journey or to untie and retie her shoe. She didn't want to go down this corridor, she didn't want to interrupt anything, but it was time to get going for the game and she would be damned if Rin wouldn't be there with her. With the help of Ginshi and Hitomi and by the luck of the Kami's that Rin's absence from the room went unnoticed. Hell, that any of their absences that night went unnoticed was a miracle. Kagome had returned to the room via InuYasha and had thrown up one more time before allowing InuYasha to leave her side. It wasn't until InuYasha grumbled something that Kagome realized that Ginshi was already back in the room…in bed…with Hiten. Kagome fought down her revulsion and decided to take a long and hot shower, one that her hanyou joined her in after returning Hitomi back to the room. On the way out, there had been a brief but violent explosion between the two Youkai. Pausing to press her back up against the wall, Kagome grimaced in the recollection of the events.
InuYasha tied his wet hair in a tight ponytail and kissed Kagome once on the side of her neck.  Brushing past Hitomi, who forced her way into the bathroom, he glowered at the smirk on the thunder demon's face and decided he didn't quite appreciate it. “What the fuck are you smiling at, you piece of shit!”
Hiten was on his feet in a second, his face inches from InuYasha's. “You really like to play the martyr, don't you, hanyou? You want to pretend like you're this great savior of mankind when really you are still just like us; you put up a front to get laid. Don't worry, when you get bored of fucking the same bitch, you'll realize this entire, fucking time, we were right and you were wrong.” He pulled his slacks up from the floor and pulled them over his boxers.
 
InuYasha didn't back down. If anything, his voice only escalated, “you really need to shut that fucking mouth, Hiten, before I give you, yet another, ass beating! Wasn't getting Bankotsu's foot in your mouth last night bad enough?  Do you really want me to shred you?”
 
Hiten stared at InuYasha for a long pause before shaking his head slowly. “Cause I'm your friend, and I know what a friend is, I'm not going to hold a grudge about last night. I fucked up, I'll say it. I was drunk and didn't know what I was saying…”
Ginshi took that moment to sit up, the blanket her only cover and frown, “but you told me that…”
 
Hiten waved a hand at the girl and scoffed, “sweetie, you were decent for a first time fuck, but I wouldn't do it again. Just be glad that I was here when you woke up!”
 
InuYasha was about to rearrange the boy's face when a boot flew by the brim of his nose and caught Hiten straight in the nose.. Kagome stood, hands on her hips, a few feet behind the two, another shoe ready to be launched. “You're such a scumbag! Get out of my room!”
 
Hiten narrowed his eyes and took a step towards the girl, wiping away the blood that slowly began to trickle out of his nose from the point of impact. A hard body collided with his and he soon realized that InuYasha had firmly planted himself in the path.
 
You won't get within ten feet of Kagome. She ain't lying, shit head, you're a dick and you know it. Now get the hell out of here!”
 
Hiten had muttered profanities his entire time of dressing himself and taking his leave. The air grew thick with tension and tears as InuYasha grimaced, watching Kagome try to comfort the girl who had so stupidly slept with the thunder demon. InuYasha ran a hand over his face, wondering silently how many times he had caused similar tears in girls from his past antics. He nodded slowly towards Kagome and kissed her cheek before leaping back to his room with enough time for room inspections to begin.
 
With Hitomi in the bathroom and able to do fairly decent impersonations, she had successfully covered her presence in the count as well as Rin's.  Whether or not Floydd simply hadn't of wanted to deal with finding Rin or if he believed the story was beyond Kagome; all she knew was that Floydd had accounted for all four girl's presences. She did, however, hear the muffled screaming from Floydd when he arrived to check the boy's room above them.
`Suspended, huh?' Kagome thought as she looked for room 141. She shook her head as she reached the destination with a grimace on her face. `Well…at least he can get caught up on homework…and sleep. Ryen is not going to be happy…not happy at all.' She sighed and leaned into the door. With a grimace she rapped once against the door. `Gods help me if I disturbed them…Sesshoumaru will kill me!'
 
The door opened and Kagome nearly fell over. Rin was dressed in an oversized tee shirt and a pair of boxers, towel drying her hair with a smile that promised to make good gossip for hours embroidered across her face. She laughed lightly and rolled her eyes, “don't pass out or anything Kags…I know I'm hot…” she winked at Kagome then held up one finger. She disappeared into the room only to reemerge a second later with a duffle bag.
 
Kagome glanced from the bag to her friend then sighed, “we're you planning on running away when you skipped out of the party or…”
 
Rin laughed and pulled at Kagome's arm, trying to pull her away from the room. “No, no…I just needed something to put my clothes from last night in. They were kind of…well…wet.”
 
Kagome's eyebrows shot up as she turned to look behind her. In the door way was a bronze god, in a simple pair of boxer shorts, leaning against the door with the glint of a cocky smile barely grazing his lips. His hair hung loose around his shoulders, nearly as wet as Rin's and Kagome's mouth dropped open. She managed a meek wave at Sesshoumaru before latching onto Rin's arm. “What in the name of the Kami's happened?” she gasped and pointed a finger, “did you two finally…”
 
Rin laughed nervously and glanced over her shoulder. The image of Sesshoumaru leaning on the door watching her walk away was nearly too much to bear. She was very tempted…very tempted indeed…to run back and jump on the boy all over again. She had woken up next to him…well, more to be said, on top of him and for the first time in weeks, found herself at peace. That peace had led into the shower and some very interesting foreplay that they both decided wouldn't go any further. It still didn't stop her from still feeling like she was floating on cloud nine. `Gods, the things that boy can do with his mouth…and hands….' She shook her head once, realizing she was losing herself in a path that would only make her run back to Sesshoumaru faster. With a sincere smile and a flutter of her fingertips, the girls rounded the corner out of sight. Only then did she let out a deep dreamy sigh.
Kagome only gawked more. “Oh. My. God. You did, didn't you? You got laid!”
 
Rin blushed and shook her head with a giant smile gracing her lips, “no…not that serious.” Wrapping an arm around Kagome's shoulders, she pulled her friend towards the elevator. “I can remember a girl telling me that we were to wait until marriage to have sex. It seems that I am the only one who has kept that pact.”
 
Kagome crossed her arms and looked Rin over. “All right, I'm utterly confused. What gives? One minute your swearing off guys, refusing to take two steps near Sesshoumaru and now your wearing his clothes, and I'm gonna go out on a limb here but say you were also bathing with him!”
 
Rin's crimson flush turned brighter red as she chewed on her bottom lip. “Well…it's kind of complicated. Yes…I ran away last night from the party because I was miserable…and I went swimming…”
 
Kagome raised an eyebrow, “in your clothes?”
 
Rin shrugged and looked towards the floor, “it was a sporadic kind of idea…”
 
Kagome licked her lips, barely resisting the urge to call her friend out on the lie and nodded, “sure…we'll deal with that later. Go ahead…”
 
Rin rolled her eyes and again shifted her weight. “Well…that is…” she sighed deeply, “so I was swimming, right? And then I got this feeling, like everything was going to be okay…like a light in a dark tunnel…it's like everything just clicked!”
 
Kagome nodded with her friend's words and couldn't help but smile. “I'm happy for you, Rin. So…everything just…” she shut her mouth and looked to her friend to fill in the blank. She was worried, at say the least. With Rin, life was an emotional roller coaster. She could only hope that with everything that happened, Rin wouldn't regret it later.
 
Rin nodded slowly, the smile on her face nearly lighting the hallway on its own. “Everything finally seemed right. We ended up in the pool…”
 
Kagome's mouth fell open for the fifth time that day as she stared at her friend in disbelief; “I can't believe this! You yelled at me for how long about mine and Yash's pool excursion…and you're doing the same in a public pool?”
 
Rin rolled her eyes and put a hand to her cheeks, trying to ward off the pink tint. “It's not like that…”
 
Kagome scoffed, “like hell…”
 
Rin giggled then slapped a hand over her mouth. She hadn't felt this free since…since before all of the darkness. “We didn't…” she pursed her lips then lowered her voice after stealing a quick glance around. “We didn't have sex, you whore!” she laughed as Kagome put on a sour face and slapped her shoulder lightly. She then folded her hands in front of her as they entered the elevator. “We just…well…” she quit trying to fight down the blush and muttered a few choice descriptions under her breath.
 
Kagome's mouth dropped open as she just about yelled, “Rin! You let him go down on you in the pool? Are you serious?”
 
Rin's eyes widened as she all but died on the stop. “Stop, Kagome, it's not half as bad as what you did to InuYasha at the party last night! Don't forget who had an audience!”
 
The door opened as the words left Rin's lips. Kagome's eyes widened as she nearly leapt at her friend to shove her hands over her mouth. To bad she didn't have InuYasha's reflexes.
 
Two eyes studied the girls for a grave moment before a deep sigh echoed, “an audience at the party, Kagome…that's more then I ever wanted to know. It seems to me that you're itching to join your boyfriend, Miss. Higurashi…in suspension. Now…do you two ladies care to tell me just what your doing out of your room…” Mr. Floydd's eyes traveled to the bag in Rin's hand and he sighed loudly, “with luggage?”
 
~***~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~
 
OFF> I know it's a bit slower of a chapter but we had to push through this. I thought my time would be more free once work was over…that was a sick joke. ::sweat drop::