InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Dead Man's Party ( Chapter 72 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the Dragon ~<>~
 
~<>~ Chapter 72 ~<>~ Dead man's party
 
-acidic content ahead.
 
I don't own Oingo Boingo or the lyrics to `dead man's party'…but what a kick ass name it would be.
 
A side note; this is probably the chapter that I had the most fun writing. Hope you all enjoy it like I did writing it!
 
~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*
 
 
“Suspended? For how long?”
 
“Damn…your mother is going to have your ass!”
 
“Shut up, Yash…you ain't making this any easier!”
 
“Focus here…does this mean I'm suspended as well?”
 
Angry brown eyes locked onto the gray. “It's your fault in the first place.”
 
“Don't throw blame around lightly, Kagome…it might smack you in the face!”
 
Arms were crossed stubbornly over a rounded chest, “how is this anything near my fault!”
 
“You were antagonizing me!”
 
“Ladies…if you're going to argue…take off your shirts and do it!”…Three hard punches later…”I recant my last statement….”
 
“Big fuckin' shock, letch…”
 
Sesshoumaru growled and gained the attention of all five occupants of the room. Wrapping his arms around Rin protectively, he pulled her back into chest and cradled her in his lap. “This is getting us nowhere.”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes and leaned into Kagome's touch; one of her hands was absently fiddling with his right ear. His eyes were closed but everyone could just about feel the typical `InuYasha glower' penetrating the room. “Oi, Fluffy is right; we ain't getting no where fast. Miro, you guys are here on your own fuckin' terms so it don't matter that you hang around. Floydd was more directing the,” he cracked open one eye and sneered, doing his best impression; “'be on that train or be ready for a heap load of pain' towards me and the girls. Keh…that fucker can't intimidate me! He ain't got shit on scary!” closing his eyes, he muttered, “besides, why leave this wonderful opportunity.”
 
Miroku sighed and ran a hand through his chin length hair, “look, we're already here. The train left nearly three hours ago without us, so what does it matter?”
 
InuYasha sighed and looked up at Kagome, “you know I'm missing one hella-nasty party back home, right?”
 
Kagome scowled and pulled on his ear, earning an honest yelp from the boy below, “I think you did enough partying last night!”
 
Miroku cleared his throat, a smug grin settling over his face, “I think that can be said for almost every person in this room.”
 
Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes and sat up a little straighter, “I did no such thing. But it's good that you bring that up.” He gently removed Rin from his lap and worked his way to his feet. “I do have some…discussions…we need to attend to, InuYasha. Follow me.”
 
InuYasha's ears fell to his head as a glazed look of fear crossed his eyes for only a moment before being insufferably stuffed behind a façade of pride. Working away from Kagome's hand, he stood up and brushed off his knees, “all right shit head, you wannna go at me for it?”
 
Sesshoumaru didn't even turn around. Holding out two long elegant fingers, a green whip of light just seemed to appear as if from mid air. With a flick of his wrist, the light bent its way around the hanyou's wrist with a howl of pain for the boy and yanked him towards the patio entrance.
 
Rin watched the two make their exit and grimaced. She flashed Kagome an apologetic smile and quietly muttered, “He isn't happy about last night.”
 
Kagome crossed her arms and stood up, glancing towards the door. “Why…it's not like he didn't benefit from it.” Rin gasped then threw a pillow at the girl from her perch on one of the two queen sized beds. Kagome fended off the pillow and glowered at the girl, “what, it's not like I'm lying! You know what you two did…and so do I!”
 
Miroku sat up from where he was lounging against Sango and flashed the girls a wicked smile, “I don't know about this…please, enlighten me!”
 
A fist collided with the boy's head from behind. Sango glared over her right shoulder and hissed, “Some things were made for you not to know, Miroku!”
 
Kagome giggled with her hand slapped over her mouth before turning back towards the door. “I should go after them.”
 
Rin leaned back and closed her eyes, resting her head against the pillow, “no, you shouldn't. I don't think you'll like the way their conversation is going to go.”
 
Kagome's lips fell into a thin line. “More the reason for me to be there. Inu is going to need backup.”
 
Miroku snickered and shook his head, “no, he's going to need a friggin' body guard. You do know your last show with Yash was probably the last lay you're gonna get out of him, right Kagome? Sesshoumaru is going to castrate the boy.”
 
Sango quickly threw in, “and if he doesn't, Ryen will. InuYasha is a dead man walking.”
 
Kagome groaned and slapped a hand to her face, “how into this is Ryen exactly?”
 
Miroku quickly answered, “Like Kikyo in a gangbang. Right in the dead middle!”
 
Kagome shook her head and turned to look back at her friends, “do you think they'll notice that we didn't go home right away?”
 
Sango exchanged a look with Miroku before grimacing; “I'll be to think Ryen will notice more then that. He's probably already on his way down here to rip InuYasha apart once he gets Floydd's report. I'm telling you Kagome, it's time to cash in your winnings and get the hell out of dodge.”
 
Rin giggled and sat up. “Do you think that we can go to an amusement park tomorrow?”
 
All eyes locked onto the girl on the bed. Miroku was the first to speak. “Rin…do you realize what you just said?”
 
Rin shrugged and swung her legs off the bed, “what…that I want to have fun tomorrow?”
 
Kagome blinked slowly then sighed. “Rin…we're talking about InuYasha's livelihood right now and you want to go to an amusement park?”
 
Rin shrugged and ran her fingers along the wall as she walked towards the others, “Sessh won't hurt InuYasha…” the said hanyou happened the fly by the glass door, unbeknownst to all in the room save Miroku who merely chortled, “he's just angry about me getting a little drunk…and the argument with Hiten…”
 
Kagome turned and narrowed her eyes, “what argument with Hiten?”
 
Rin sighed deeply and dropped into Indian-style right in front of Miroku, “well…it's kind of a long story.”
 
Miroku glanced behind them and grimaced. “Sessh is still beating him, we got time…what happened?”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~
 
InuYasha dodged a swipe of the whip only to nearly get Sesshoumaru's knee through his face. Falling back, he pushed one arm behind him and executed a near perfect back handspring off one hand. “Damnit Sesshoumaru, I said I'm sorry!”
 
Sesshoumaru's eyes burned crimson as he caught InuYasha off guard with the whip around his feet and pulled him roughly to the ground. “You're lucky I don't have Tokijyn right now, hanyou, or you would be tasting steal!”
 
InuYasha rolled out of the way of another attack, ending on his hands and knees. Sesshoumaru's boot caught him in the stomach as he nearly punted InuYasha into the wall. Sesshoumaru dropped to a crouch next to his fallen brother and grabbed him by a fist full of hair. Yanking his head up from the pavement, InuYasha had no choice but to listen to his brother.
 
“First, you put my mate in danger, which is unforgivable. Second, knowing full well what would happen if you pulled another one of these parties, you neglected watching Rin and allowed her to escape with a boy who could have seriously done some damage to her!” the thought of slamming InuYasha's face through the cement was within creation for the Youkai. With a menacing growl, he brought his lips to InuYasha's ear. “And the worst is that you let this all happen while you were fucking your mate like some type of wild uncivilized animal. I thought you had grown wiser, InuYasha…but I see that you haven't!”
 
InuYasha groaned and rubbed the back of his head as soon as Sesshoumaru released him. Resting his cheek on the cement, he groaned out, “Like you were any better, taking Rin like that in the pool.”
 
Sesshoumaru sneered, “What Rin and I did is none of your concern. What matters, today, is that you let her out of your site. I told you it would happen…I told you that you were not fit to the responsibility…but you didn't listen!”
 
InuYasha spit out a tooth and pushed himself up to rest against the wall. “You're a fucking hypocrite and you know it! Rin was in my line of sight all fucking night, then she…Rin herself, gave Kagome the idea to give me a lap dance. I had no say in it…Rin coerced Kagome into it so she could slip away! It ain't my fault my blood took over!” staring at the dubious look on Sesshoumaru's face, InuYasha scoffed, “you're a fucking lying prick! You know damn well that if it had been Rin on you're lap, teasing your cock like that, you'd be up her faster then a dog in heat.”
 
Sesshoumaru lashed the whip out once, catching InuYasha across his jaw and smacking the boys head into the pavement with the force of a blunt hard slap to the face. “You really need to clean that mouth of yours, it's disgusting! I'm in awe that you manage to hold onto a mate like Kagome; sometimes I wonder if she is indeed deaf.”
 
InuYasha groaned and rubbed his jaw tenderly. Wiping away the small dribble of blood from his punctured lip, he sneered, “Fuck, fuckidy fuck fuck! You're such a shit…and a hypocrite. How do you like them apples?” another lash from the whip was his answer. InuYasha couldn't help the growl that built in his throat. “You're like some type of dominatrix with that shit! Quit it already, I'm not your bitch! Fuck Sessh…” he lowered his head under the following blow and grimaced as the whip nearly lashed through the cement. “You're gonna fucking kill me with that shit!” noticing the very small but subtle grin on Sesshoumaru's face, InuYasha flipped him off. “What are we gonna do? You gonna take Rin home?”
 
Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes then recalled the whip and dropped into the plastic chair on the patio as if they had been discussing the weather, not pummeling the crap out of each other. “No…maybe…I'm not sure.”
 
InuYasha felt his eyebrows rise to his hairline, “the great Sesshoumaru…unsure? Surely you jest!”
 
Sesshoumaru opened one eye and held up his hand, “do you really need be reminded of your place?”
 
InuYasha glanced at the door then back at his brother. “I'm in my place…right between you and the others. You fuck with me, I won't let you near them!”
 
Sesshoumaru cocked an eyebrow. “Is that your intent?”
 
InuYasha growled then closed his eyes. “I could never keep you from Rin…you'd kill me first. But you better bet that if you don't quit it with the acting like your better then everyone else shit, you're going to lose her!”
 
“You stay the hell away from my mate baka, I mean it. You've already caused us enough grief.”
 
InuYasha slammed open his eyes and stared hard at Sesshoumaru. For a minute, his breath hitched in his throat. “What?”
 
Sesshoumaru regarded InuYasha for a moment as one would a piece of gum that they had stepped in. “you put her in danger last night and you know it. What's worse, you left your mate unattended at a party full of drunken fools to try to fix previous errors.”
 
InuYasha threw one hand up and snorted, “would you want me to let Rin disappear into the night with Hiten. If Bankotsu and me hadn't of arrived when we did…” he closed his eyes and shook his head, “I've never seen Hiten that pissed. He could have raped her, Sessh…then where would that have left you?”
 
Sesshoumaru sneered, “brotherless…I would have gutted you while my claws were fresh with his blood.”
 
InuYasha grimaced. “That's…disgusting.”
 
Sesshoumaru shrugged nonchalantly, “that's life.”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes and glanced toward the setting sun. “Ryen's gonna shit a brick…”
 
“Indeed.”
 
InuYasha sighed and set his head back to the stone, “Sessh…we should talk…”
Sesshoumaru turned his attention from the sunset to his brother, “and what are we doing right now?”
 
InuYasha groaned and began to force himself to his feet, “sitting here with our thumbs up our ass, that's what. Look…that bitch that you've been taking Rin to…Yamaoto…” he patted down his pockets and pulled out half mutilated box of cigarettes. With a grunt, he pulled one out, inspected it then shoved it into his mouth. He lit it up and threw his head back with the first drag.
 
Sesshoumaru's eyes widened an inch as he shot to his feet. “Fuck!”
 
InuYasha nearly fell over with his brother's sudden swear. Shaking his head, as if he had water in his ears, he chuckled deeply, “damn, I wish I had a camera. That was great!”
 
Sesshoumaru glowered at the hanyou before heading for the door, his eyes seeming to haze out into a memory…or a fear, somehow the two emotions were blank on the older boys face. “I forgot…Rin has appointments with her every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She's going to miss today.”
 
InuYasha's arm paused the boy's entrance into the room. He didn't want to be the bearer of bad news…but now was as good of a time as any. “No. You…you can't let Rin keep seeing her. Sesshoumaru, I don't have solid proof but this bitch…she's bad news. Something ain't right.” The older Youkai's eyes switched to stare into his brothers. InuYasha leaned against the glass and checked once over his shoulder to make sure the girls weren't in hearing distance. He didn't want to be the one to tell Sesshoumaru…hell, his brother had beaten him half unconscious already, and he didn't need to invoke any more wraths in one day. With a deep sigh, he pulled the smoke from his mouth and exhaled before carefully treading on the thin ice that was already cracked. “Sessh…me and Ryen, we did some investigating after you passed out. We both knew something wasn't right.”
 
Sesshoumaru stared at InuYasha for a moment before slowly letting go of the door and turning his full attention towards the hanyou. “Go on…”
 
InuYasha shook his head and slumped back to the floor to sit cross-legged. “We broke into Yamaoto's office.”
 
Sesshoumaru fought back the surprise that jolted to the surface of his mind. Ryen had told him none of this, just simply that he had to go after Rin. Why hadn't he…Sesshoumaru balled his hand into a fist and dropped back into the chair. “What did you find?”
 
InuYasha felt his lips turn down into a deeper frown as he rubbed his head, shoving the cigarette back into his mouth. “Well…that's just it. We didn't find much of anything…but it doesn't look good. She has a book of patients that she used to attend to and all of them are either in ikijigoku…or they are dead.”
 
Sesshoumaru digested the news calmly on the outside, internally however; he was plotting the bitch's demise. `I knew it…I knew she had to have something to do with Rin and the dreams.' Taking a deep breath, he wasn't really aware that he was growling.
 
InuYasha moved to sit on his haunches, ready to run if Sesshoumaru decided to lash out suddenly. “Look, I can't say much more, but Ryen's investigating. We have to keep Rin away from her though. I know Rin stopped taking her meds…”
 
Sesshoumaru's head shot up as his gaze darkened, “she what?”
 
InuYasha shifted his weight as he ground out, “she said she stopped taking the meds.”
 
Sesshoumaru made a small gurgling noise and began to shake his head, “damnit, Rin! She needs those--”
 
“--Like she needs a hole in the head! Sesshoumaru, you can't be serious! The doctor probably gave them to Rin to fuck her up permanently! Probably a ploy to make a virtual psychological doormat! And she has been…and you know it! Since she started taking those drugs…”
 
Sesshoumaru pointed a finger at the hanyou that to his absolute horror was shaking. “You didn't see what I saw InuYasha…you didn't see the girl you love have a mental breakdown day after day in front of you. You don't know what it is like to not be able to help as your girlfriend wakes up in the middle of the night and begins screaming bloody murder, completely bent on the fact that you are going to try to rape her. You haven't had to look into Kagome's eyes and see a fear lingering behind them…so dark that you want to flinch away, so deep that you know even you can't save her. It's hell, InuYasha…and if it is the medicine that will make her better…”
 
InuYasha stood up and stalked towards his brother; “damnit, Sesshoumaru, listen to me!”
 
Sesshoumaru, equally annoyed, jolted to his feet. “No, baka, listen to me damnit! Rin is my mate, she is my lover, and I'm going to do everything in my power to see her safe!”
 
“Then keep her the hell away from Yamaoto! I mean, fuck Sessh, if you let her get screwed over by Yamaoto, then you'll lose her!”
 
“The medicine will help!”
 
“When did it become medicine, Sesshoumaru? I thought they were drugs, illusions of promises that she just can't reach! Something like a sugar pill…keep her on them and maybe she'll make herself better! Can you even hear yourself? Do you know how much of an idiot you sound like?” no one registered the clanging of a metal door hitting the hinge.
 
“InuYasha…you're grating on my last ounce of sanity…”
 
“Fuck that, Sesshoumaru! I mean it; can you hear yourself? Why can't you admit that you fucked up by sending Rin to Yamaoto and get her real help?”
 
“I didn't—“
 
“—Get her someone you trust! Why…why can't you get off your pedestal…”
 
“—I'm not….”
 
“…And get her help…real help? You can't fix this Sesshoumaru, you can't fix her!”
 
“—I can try…damnit, I have to try! He destroyed her InuYasha! He took away everything…he took away her family, he took away her hope, he took away her pride…he stripped her of everything, anything that matters to a girl, then when there was very little left that she had to hang onto, he took away her virginity. He raped her! He raped her of everything and continues to do so! He fucking scarred her, InuYasha…and I know she hasn't told me half of it!” Sesshoumaru's fist connected with his brother's jaw. Watching his brother's head snap to the right didn't numb the burning pain in the Youkai's chest. “ I can't imagine what he did to her…things that she is afraid to tell me about…things that normal people don't do! Sit here and lecture me all you want InuYasha, about what I can and can't do for her…but you don't know a fucking thing! You don't know what it's like to sit there and watch the girl you love systematically self-destruct in front of you! I'm not going to sit back and let it happen again!” Grabbing InuYasha by his collar and hoisting the boy into the air, he growled, “stand in my way if you must, but I will kill you!” he lifted his hand, bearing his claws at the hanyou and pulled back to strike.
 
Sesshoumaru! That's enough!”
 
Both boys paused, Sesshoumaru with his claws raised ready to deliver a partially fatal blow with InuYasha suspended in mid air. Both boys looked guilty as sin as a set of wide gray eyes stared at the two with something akin to disdain. Sesshoumaru instantly dropped InuYasha to the ground unceremoniously and took a step towards the girl on the porch.
 
Rin's eyes were wide, taking in the site of the two brothers at each other's throats. She heard the raised voices…then heard Sesshoumaru's speech. Pulling away from Kagome, who had tried to keep her from running out the door, she managed to reach them in time. Her mouth hung open, in shock from what she had stumbled upon; if she hadn't of arrived…would Sesshoumaru of killed InuYasha? She swallowed hard under the ever-vigilant eyes of both demons and slowly crossed her arms in front of her body, a chill working its way up her spine. Her voice was hardly above a whisper, but one that cut into both boys like knives. “Whatever the hell has possessed both of you, I suggest you snap the hell out of it! How dare you?” Sesshoumaru took a step towards the enraged girl only to have her belt him clear across the face with an open hand. “How…dare you! You both presume to know what's best for me? You both argue under my name sake for a reason to fight?”
 
InuYasha sighed and dropped his chin to his chest, an odd relief flooding through his veins. `She didn't hear about Yamaoto…good.' He grimaced as her voice heightened in anger. If Rin had heard about Yamaoto…what would it do to her? What would she think? It was something he had agreed with Ryen on, right before they had fallen asleep, that they would avoid at all costs possible. They would investigate, come to a solid conclusion that would leave no fraction of doubt, then tell Rin and then bring the bitch down. If Rin had found out…InuYasha was sure that they would never find all the pieces of his body.
 
Rin shook her head slowly, backing up towards the door of the room. “Sesshoumaru…you're right, there are things Naraku has done to me that I will take to my grave and never speak a word of, but who do you think you are to sit out here using my experience as a reason to beat on your brother? You tell InuYasha that he doesn't understand what Naraku did to me…I don't think you do either, Sesshoumaru. I'm over him raping me…I'm finally realizing that he might have taken my body, but my soul belongs to you. But don't you dare use this as a pretense to beat on your brother.” She snorted once and swallowed hard, “I think, Sesshoumaru, that you're the one who can't deal with what Naraku did to me! You and the others tell me I'm not ready to move on, to be intimate…but I think you can't deal with any better then I can. Sesshoumaru…I've dealt with it. You pretend that you have, but it keeps you awake at night, doesn't it? That is what makes you drink yourself into a stupor.” Taking a small step towards her lover, her eyes darkened, “you don't know the things I felt during that time, Sesshoumaru, how lonely I was. You don't know what it was like to be…” she shook her head and bit down tears, “to be raped at the club, brought home to be raped on my living room couch…in an empty house.
 
“You don't know what it was like to be sixteen and doing nothing more then curling into a ball in the darkest corner of your room, crying like an infant begging for your father to come home and tell you everything will be okay…for someone to hold you, to warm you, to love you, to protect you…while trying to stop the bleeding from the gashes in your arms…in your legs…trying to make the burning stop. To be so utterly alone that the revolting thought of having that thing on top of you isn't half as bad as the thought of having to face another night in solitude confinement…another night staring at the dark, wondering what you did to make everyone in your life abandon you! when you understand that, then you can talk to me again!” turning on her heels, Rin marched towards the door, slightly shocked that not a single tear laced her face. She paused with her hand on the handle to look over her left shoulder at the two, a mixture of awe and horror mixed in their molten amber eyes. She blinked once, a small smile tracing her lips, “but now…now I have you Sesshoumaru. And maybe…maybe before I didn't realize it…but nothing can ever hurt me again as long as I'm with you. As long as I'm in your arm, as long as you love me, I'll never be alone again. That thought, and the thought of seeing you smile, is enough for me. Think about that too, while you two spend your night together out here.” She turned and walked into the room, soundly slamming the glass sliding door.
 
Sesshoumaru stared at the door for what felt like an hour. It must have been nearly that long for when he blinked again, the sun had set in the horizon and InuYasha was nearly out of cigarettes. Blinking once, Sesshoumaru turned very slowly towards his brother. “What the hell just happened.”
 
InuYasha put out his cigarette on the bottom of his shoe and sighed deeply, planted against the side of the building with his elbows resting on his propped up knees and his hands dangling between his legs. “That, my friend…is what you call a major shutout. It's the harshest equivalent of being told to sleep on the couch.”
 
Sesshoumaru shook his head once and walked to the door and attempted to open it. No such luck, Rin had locked it tight. Sesshoumaru pounded once and turned to look at InuYasha, “why have you not broken this down yet?”
 
“Why haven't you?”
 
Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes and swore, “do not make me remind you how this is your fault!”
 
InuYasha choked and sat up straight, “you're fucking kidding me, right? Last I looked, it was you trying to pummel me and me merely sticking up for your bitch, who mind you, is keeping me from mine!”
 
Sesshoumaru shook his head slowly and glowered back at the door, “I could easily break this down…”
 
InuYasha sighed and ran a hand through his hair, “yeah, you could…but then she'd really bitch a fit and you really would never get laid.”
 
Sesshoumaru swallowed the news like a lead pill. After a very long pause, he sighed insufferably, “I'm really on the couch, aren't I?”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes, “no, it's worse. You're on the back porch…with me. Cause there just ain't any way we're sleeping on the couch together.”
 
Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes and stared off in thought, “this is all your fault.”
InuYasha shrugged and stretched out on the floor, “whatever you say, Sesshiles. You can make this all up to Rin tomorrow.”
 
Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow towards his brother, “how so?”
 
InuYasha scowled as he spit out, “cause apparently we're going to fucking six flags.”
 
InuYasha completely missed the look of absolute horror that flashed across his brother's stoic face.
 
~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~
 
 
Kagome grabbed InuYasha's hand and dragged him through the tight bustling crowd that surrounded the tiny entrance. It had been years since she had gone to an amusement park…the last one she could recall as Universal Studios Japan when she was ten…and that was with her father. The smile that shined on her face probably could have split her head in two if she focused hard enough. Turning in circles taking in all the bright colors of the shops and pavement around her, she couldn't help the giggle that welled in the throat. Similar joys seemed to be pouring from Rin the minute she stepped through the metal detector. Rin rushed to Kagome's side and pointed at the two towering peaks of a red and black roller coaster over the lining of trees. “I so call dibs on that one first!”
 
Sesshoumaru appeared almost instantly by Rin's side and grabbed her hand in his, like a parent to an unruly child. “Stay by me, Rin…I don't trust large crowds.”
 
InuYasha cocked an eyebrow and dropped onto one knee in front of Rin and with the most sugar coated voice he could manage, he cooed, “you see those men over there with the name badges. You go find them if you get lost, and don't wander off now, you don't want…”
 
Rin's fist connected with the top of InuYasha's head and he threw off a rather loud string of curses as he fought his way to his feet. “I'm not a three year old!” she threw an icy glower towards her boyfriend then pulled her hand out of his. “Come on, I don't want to waste time! I've never been to a theme park!”
 
Sango appeared on the right of Rin and slung her arm around her shoulders; “it's an amusement park. Theme parks have themes…this is just Six Flags. It's for amusement.”
 
Rin stared at Sango for a moment the laughed loudly, “you're too much! Come on, I want to go on roller coasters!”
 
Kagome flanked to the other side of Rin and wrapped her arm around the girl, “you're in for a world of fun. I know one ride they have here is supposed to be the tallest in the world!”
 
Rin's eyes widened as they began to stroll through the main mall area. “Wow, we so need to go on it!”
 
Sesshoumaru bent over her ear, walking with InuYasha and Miroku behind the girls and commented, “Actually…you are launched at about 130 miles per hour from the docking bay and up some 400 foot hill. Do you know what that can do to your face?”
 
Rin gasped and turned glassy eyes towards her boyfriend, “oh, I am so there!”
 
InuYasha groaned and lowered his ears to his head under his baseball cap, “I have the feeling I'm going to regret coming here!”
 
A hand brushed over his and he turned his attention forward to where Kagome had paused. A smile graced her face as she slipped her hand into his. “Come on and take a picture with me!”
 
InuYasha frowned and eyed over the photographers in front of them, poised with cameras. “What are they doing?”
 
Rin giggled and all but threw herself onto Sesshoumaru. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. “I want a picture!”
 
Sesshoumaru's eyes widened at the girl as he backed his head away from hers to meet her excited glance. Looking her over for a moment, he turned to the others, “who gave her sugar? Who am I going to have to kill?”
 
Kagome laughed and shook her head, “it's when we stopped for the bathroom break in Kyoto. She got chocolate out of the vending machine!” she rested her chin on InuYasha's shoulder and gestured back to the photographer, “come on, guys, get together!”
 
Sango and Miroku seemed hesitant but relented. Sesshoumaru was still staring at Rin and InuYasha simply grumbled. The photo would be one to last a lifetime. After taking a few shots of the group and the three of the couples, they progressed into the park. Rin's eyes instantly locked on to the Ferris wheel and she giggled excitedly, “come on, we so have to go on that!”
 
Sesshoumaru clamped a hand over her mouth and stared down his nose at her, “later, when everything is lit up. For now…why don't you go on those infernal roller coasters.”
 
Arriving at the first yellow monstrosity, the group looked it over, more in apprehension then enjoyment. The girls rushed towards the entrance while InuYasha grumbled and followed wearily behind them. Pausing, he looked over his shoulder at the two boys. Both were staring at the incline on the hill of the coaster called Nitro with a sudden look of absolute dread covered by really badly imitated boredom. InuYasha studied their faces before his lit up. The smirk that was threatening to break out on his face was like a rash. In the most controlled voice he could muster, he asked, “Are you guys coming?”
 
The girls paused at the entrance and looked back to pose the same inaudible question.
 
Miroku glanced at Sesshoumaru and sighed, “Shall we?”
 
Sesshoumaru turned his eyes very slowly from the coaster to the girls, to Miroku then the most dreaded, towards his brother. He couldn't move from his spot. `Damn…' with a sufferable sigh, he shoved his hands into his jean pockets. “I think I will stay here.”
 
InuYasha's smirk grew. `Oh, tell me this is but a dream!' he leaned towards his brother, narrowing his eyes to glower at the demon, “I think you should come with us, Sessh. I mean you do have an obligation to protect Rin!”
 
Rin studied both boys before causally adding, “it's okay if he doesn't want to…”
 
InuYasha swiped a hand at her and leaned closer, “no, I think you need to go on the ride.”
 
If looks could kill…InuYasha would have been incinerated. Sesshoumaru swallowed and pushed past his brother to grab Rin's hand in his. “The things I do for you…”
 
InuYasha was on him like white on rice. Practically dragging Kagome behind him, the hanyou's spirits seemed to soar. “Hey, Fluffy…you ain't afraid or anything of this roller coaster, are you?”
 
Pinning the hanyou with the iciest look the prince could manage, Sesshoumaru growled, “this Sesshoumaru fears nothing…”
 
Miroku quickly finished the sentence for the Youkai, “with all exceptions of that little spitfire by your side…who made you sleep outside…all night…”
 
Kagome put a hand over her mouth and laughed lightly, covering it with a cough and then another giggle. She had pleaded with Rin for over an hour to allow her to let InuYasha back in but Rin held resolute and Kagome relented. When they found the boys in the morning, they were leaning up against the wall, both with their eyes closed, looking like near clones of the other, with the exception of Inuyasha's kawaii ears. Kagome tightened her hold on InuYasha's hand and hushed him, “if Sesshoumaru doesn't like roller coasters…then don't antagonize him over it!”
 
InuYasha scoffed and shook his head. “No way in fucking hell…if my brother is really afraid of coasters, then this is gonna be to good.”
 
A growl punctuated his sentence, “I told you, this Sesshoumaru…”
 
“And I told you not to speak in third person! You know…we were doing so well!” Rin laughed and jumped onto Sesshoumaru's back, seemingly perfect from the other night. Sesshoumaru had expected her to be angry…upset…anything…but nothing near giddy. Instead, Rin had a smile etched on her face that could make the stars fall out of his sky.
 
Sesshoumaru caught her and hooked his hands under her knees and leaned forward. “Rin…”
 
Rin laughed and hugged her arms around his neck, “you're being grumpy! You promised me you wouldn't be grumpy!”
 
Sesshoumaru paused as the line stopped moving. “You expect me to ride on a piece of flimsy metal in a death trap that can so easily become airborne and fly off the track? What death wish do you have for me and your friends?”
 
Rin squealed and buried her face in his hair, “come on Sesshoumaru! It's fun, it's exciting…it's exhilarating!”
 
Sesshoumaru turned his head to stare back at his lover, “I could just as easily buy you a motorcycle.”
 
Rin poked him in the gut with one and laughed as he flinched, “you know you wouldn't though…you think this is dangerous? Do you even know what you just said?”
 
Kagome laughed as she leaned back against InuYasha, quickly finding herself encaged in his arms. “Sesshoumaru, can it be that you're ill at ease?”
 
Sesshoumaru glowered at the girl before turning his eyes to his brother. InuYasha was laughing loudly at the Youkai. “Have I told you today how much I hate you?”
 
InuYasha shrugged and flipped him off, “don't take away from the fact that you're scared of a roller coaster…and that you're a chicken shit…chicken shit.”
 
Once again Rin found herself nearly detaining her lover from beheading his brother. “Calm yourself, Sesshoumaru. It's a roller coaster, what's the worst that can happen?”
 
Sesshoumaru shrugged and averted his eyes from the group to stare at the track, “what if something flies into the track? What if a bird decided to hit the car? Do you want a beak stuck in your head, Rin?”
 
Rin stared at Sesshoumaru with unmasked horror, “eww. That's disgusting!”
 
Miroku took the moment to pipe up, “that happened, you know. A seagull flew into the front car of this very ride; blood ended up all over those in the front seat…a beak in one guy's head. It was during filming for a commercial in America, I think…some guy named Fabio…”
 
Rin could feel Sesshoumaru's back stiffen. Leaning down, she brushed her lips against his ear, “please, Sessh-kun. I really want you to be next to me…” she nipped his ear before kissing the skin.
 
Sesshoumaru hissed in pleasure, his eyes shutting automatically as he surrendered. `This is fucking perfect…what the hell was I thinking? This really is going to be my undoing.'
 
~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
The six pushed their way under the shelter of an overhang near an attraction by the name of `Dare Devil Dive' as the rain continued to thunder down around the park. They were decently soaked; getting caught on Superman in the rain apparently wasn't the boy's idea of fun. They had tried to make to the mall area so they could shop while they waited yet the gods of storm decided to make it only rain harder. Miroku, Sesshoumaru, and InuYasha stood with scowls plastered on their faces, resembling some relation to drown rats. The girls huddled closer to their chests, keeping warm in the brisk November air. The remnants of the Kosupure* festival, the American Halloween equivalent, were still strung about, the music still playing loudly from all speakers. In the 64 degree Fahrenheit temperature, the rain was cooling everything off to a chill. Kagome stood embraced in InuYasha's arms, listening to the music with a small smile etched on her face. Bringing her face into his neck, she breathed gently, “This is nice.”
 
InuYasha wrapped his arms around her slender waist and nodded in silent agreement. Though he was wet and slightly cold, he didn't care; Kagome was in his arms. But if she kept her face in his neck for much longer, with her body pressed against his…he would have to break the deal they made about no `hanky panky' and find some deserted corner in the park to take her against. “It is…I don't think I've been this relaxed in a long time.”
 
Sesshoumaru growled and strained more water out of his hair before tying it into a ponytail, “I hate the rain.”
 
Rin sighed deeply and pressed one hand against his chest, “how can you hate something so peaceful? Listen Sesshoumaru…you hear that?” the six fell into a hush that was overshadowed by the blaring American music. Rin sighed again and then pulled herself out of his arms. “It's the sound of nature.”
 
Sango huddled against Miroku, their arms intertwined around each other's waists, leaning peacefully against the wooden door of a building. “You call someone blaring Oingo Boingo, nature?”
 
Rin's eyes lit up as she slowly doubled over to untie her shoes. Sesshoumaru jumped at her quick movement, fearing at first that she was hurt…then worried that she was delusional as she pulled off her shoes and socks in one jerk. “Rin…what are you doing?”
 
Rin turned eyes towards Kagome and nodded swiftly. “Kagome? Sango?”
 
Kagome laughed lightly then kicked off her sandals, kissing InuYasha once on the lips then pulled herself away from him. He stared at her shoes, then towards the girl who had linked hands with the other. Kagome laughed as the rain began to pound down heavier, soaking the ground and quickly accumulating puddles on the ground. Both girls screamed over the roar of the downpour in unison, “Sango!”
 
Sango shook her head sternly, and then gave in under their unrelenting glowers. Kicking off her flip-flops, she ran to their side. With a gasp, the three girls darted out into the pouring rain. The boys watched, more out of a morbid curiosity then anything, as the girls began to dance like maniacs in the middle of the square screaming out the lyrics of the songs.
 
Kagome bounded to Rin's side, the rain matting her hair to her face quicker then a shower would be able to. “I'm all dressed up with no where to go! Walking with a dead man…” the girls formed a line and did a really bad imitation of an Egyptian walk, their hands jutting out at the same time, leaving smirks on the boys faces and the ingrained knowledge that they had to of acted this foolish before. “I'm all dressed up with no where to go; walking with a dead man over my shoulder!” the girls spun around in a circle and in a fit of giggles, Rin dropped onto her knees in front of the two with her hand clutched in front of her as if holding a microphone, “Don't run away! It's only me!” All three leapt into the air as the music picked up, doing a really bad impression of famous American guitarists and began jumping around like fools, tossing their soaking wet hair back and forth with the rock and roll beat.
 
InuYasha shook his head, then threw his head back and roared with laughed as they continued to dance around like lunatics. Kicking off his own shoes, he shocked his friends by running out to join the group. He wasn't sure if he was more ashamed that he was going to dance around like a fool with soaking wet girl, `but then again, how bad could that be', or that he knew the lyrics to the song. Jumping into the puddle nearest to the girls, he managed to soak all three with the impact. They simply wiped the water off their faces and laughed louder. He grabbed Kagome's hand and spun her once in a full circle, then picked her up and swung her to each side, doing a very good impression of swing dance moves. Placing her down, he spun in a circle and sung loudly out of tune with the girls, “I was stuck by lightning, walking down the street! I was hit by something last night in my sleep! It's a dead man's party…who could ask for more? Everybody's coming, leave your body at the door!”
 
Miroku couldn't help the smile that pulled at his lips as he slowly crossed his arms under contemplation of running out to join the four. Reaching for his shoe, he hesitated. Turning towards the gawking white haired companion, he nudged, “so…you gonna go?”
 
Sesshoumaru turned very slowly to glower at Miroku, “you must be a fool…are you truly thinking of joining them out there?”
 
Miroku shrugged and kicked off his shoes. “I don't get the music but hell…Sango's shirt is nearly transparent…I'm not going to complain!”
 
Sesshoumaru regarded Miroku with a look of disgust. “You truly are pathetic!”
 
Miroku shrugged and ran out from the shelter, “and yet I'm the one dancing with three hot, soaking wet girls! Think about it!”
 
The five continued to dance around as the music droned on. Sesshoumaru couldn't help the small smirk that formed on his lips as Rin bounced in a circle to land with eyes focused solely on him. Whipping her soaking wet black tresses behind her, she beckoned for the Youkai lord to join her with both hands, shaking her ass with the music. She mouthed, “come on” and nodded with her head.
 
Sesshoumaru shook his head, but the smirk turned in to an actual smile that would probably cause his brother heart failure if he had been paying any attention.
 
Rin shrugged and gave him a small wave before leaping onto Sango and laughing as they both crashed to the ground in the largest puddle formed by the rain.
 
Kagome jumped at InuYasha as the music finally died out and locked her legs around his waist and wasted no time slamming her lips over his. His hands cupped her ass as he held her to him, rejoicing in the sweet taste. She pulled back and rested her forehead against his, “today can't get any better.”
 
InuYasha smiled then felt her shiver in his arms. The smile waned as he looked over the other couples. Rin had bounded back to Sesshoumaru and was currently making it a point to soak him with the excess water on her body as Sango and Miroku simply held hands staring at each other like star-crossed lovers. Bringing his lips to her forehead, he muttered, “Kagome…I haven't been this happy in years. Actually…I don't think I have ever been this relaxed. Thank you…”
 
Kagome laughed and kissed his nose. “Don't thank me…just have fun.” She lowered herself from his waist and tied her wet hair back in a ponytail. “Let's go shopping!” Kagome missed the absolute predatorily look that glazed over InuYasha's eyes the moment she stepped away from his body and he realized just how transparent her shirt had become until she heard the growl. Nearly ready for him to lunge, she side stepped his feeble attempt to grab her, probably to haul her off to some remote location in the park to break their bet, then laughed loudly and took off running as the hanyou chased her at his slowest speed.
 
Rin watched as InuYasha and Kagome disappeared down the sidewalk heading towards the main gate as she laced her hand in her lovers. “Come on, Sessh…you're going to need to buy me a sweatshirt.”
 
Sesshoumaru glanced down and his eyes darkened at the outline of the girl's dark black bra showing through her light blue top. “You're damn right we're going to have to…come on.”
 
Sango and Miroku were the last to realize they were left behind. Miroku shook his head as he wrapped his arm around Sango, “what am I going to do with the four of them?”
 
Sango laughed as they slowly began their stroll towards the shops, “how bout you tell me what you're going to do to me tonight.” The mischief in her eyes did not go unnoted.
 
Miroku swallowed hard, feeling the distinct tightening of his pants that was not caused by the rain, and ground out, “is…is that a promise, Sango my love?”
 
Sango ran her fingertips down his chiseled chest and smiled wickedly, “maybe…it depends how much you behave on the next few hours.” taking a step in front of the boy was her first mistake.
 
The curse struck again as Miroku reached out as Sango passed by and firmly planted his right hand on her ass. `And what an ass it is!' he couldn't wipe the smile off his face even as Sango's hand connected with his cheek and left an imprint for the world to see.
 
~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*
 
 
Seven roller coasters, three tilt-a-whirls, seven smaller rides and a huge meal later, the six found themselves nearing the end of their night. Walking down the brightly lit game square, Kagome laced her fingers through InuYasha's as her eyes met his amber ones, the setting sun illuminating the golden orbs to resemble lava. “InuYasha…I had such a great time.”
 
InuYasha laughed slowly, rubbing his head as a pink tint rose on his cheeks. “Yeah, well…”
 
Rin bounded by the two, Sesshoumaru in tote via their intertwined hands, and ran towards the Ferris wheel that was lit by hundreds of thousands of beautifully colored bulbs. The wheel had to be at least 150 feet tall and the cars that they sat in were completely enclosed. Rin bounded towards the car and turned towards the other four. “Couples only, sorry guys…no swapping here. Get your own cars.” Before Sesshoumaru could even open his mouth to retort, Rin yanked him into the car and slammed the door as the operator checked the lock. Pushing ahead, Miroku and Sango got into the next car with little hesitation. InuYasha stared at the car with apprehension as the operator ushered them towards it. InuYasha glanced up once then tightened his grasp on Kagome's hand. Kagome glanced over and leaned closer to the boy, “what's the matter?”
 
InuYasha swallowed hard and then grunted, “not a damn thing…”
 
Kagome narrowed her eyes then followed him into the car. As the door slammed shut, Kagome became increasingly aware that InuYasha was just about to climb the walls of the small car. Placing her hand over his from across the small enclosure, she smiled, “relax, it's okay. Just a small space.” Her eyebrows rose as she moved her face in closer to his, “you're not claustrophobic, are you?”
 
InuYasha kicked his feet from the small bench like structure he sat on and stared out into the pitch-black night sky, dimly illuminated by the bright lights of the city of Nagoya. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair then glanced up to see if he could catch a glimpse of Sesshoumaru or Miroku. Then he made the mistake of looking down. Slamming his back into the bench so hard that it nearly rocked the car, his eyes widened, `God I hate heights…'
 
Kagome watched InuYasha's frantic movements with some humor. Forcing her lips into a thin line, she pressed out with as much of a straight face as she could muster, “are you afraid of heights, InuYasha?”
 
InuYasha narrowed his eyes then shoved his hands into the sleeves of his sweatshirt, “I have no idea what you're rambling about, bitch. I've jumped higher then this in my life!” `And was scared shitless…'
 
Kagome smiled then patted the bench next to her, “are you gonna sit all the way over there or come over here to join me?”
 
InuYasha hesitated, his eyes widening slightly, “won't that throw the car off balance and topple us over?”
 
Kagome couldn't help the slight spark of laughter that bubbled out of her. “Oh InuYasha…are you calling yourself fat?” she sighed as the boy gave her a stone cold look. “Look…unless you weight like five hundred pounds…or you make the car rock purposely, it won't topple over!”
 
InuYasha still seemed hesitant. He also knew that being with Kagome, alone in the car, was pushing his temptation through the roof. He sighed and averted his eyes, “I like it damn well over here, thanks. Don't need to see us go flying out of here…” he swallowed his gut, there was no way in anything holy that would get him to stand up in this death trap…not a damn thing.
 
Kagome shrugged and sighed deeply. “Suit yourself, InuYasha…”
 
InuYasha shifted his weight in the moment of silence before clearing his throat, “you could…come over here…if you are scared, wench.”
 
Kagome simply sighed.
 
~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~<<<Meanwhile>>>
 
Rin sat in Sesshoumaru's arms, her back pressed soundly against his chest as they stared out into the beautifully lit city. She sighed in content and rested her head on his shoulder. “Can we stay like this forever?”
 
Sesshoumaru kissed the top of her head and whispered, “as long as you want, Rin…whether forever or longer…”
 
Rin looked up to meet Sesshoumaru's loving golden stare. “Never let me go?”
 
Sesshoumaru smiled despite the lingering fear of dread that the rickety old wheel gave him. “Never, Rin.”
 
Rin turned to straddle his lap and pressed her lips against his before collapsing with her head pressed against his chest. “This is nice.”
 
Sesshoumaru nodded solemnly, his right hand stroking her black hair. “Indeed.”
 
Rin pushed herself up in his lap and put her hands on his shoulders. Meeting his gaze, she slowly started, “Sessh…I'm sorry about last night. I kind of lost it, and I was wrong…”
 
Sesshoumaru pushed his lips against hers, effectively silencing the girl. When he was sure her words had died on her lips, he pulled back, “don't you dare apologize Rin, it was I who was wrong.” with a deep sigh and a rather uncharacteristic grunt, he shifted his weight to one hand on her cheek, the other on her hip, “I was wrong, Rin. Maybe…maybe you're right. Maybe I've projected my fear of not being ready for anything onto you and unconsciously only have given you more stress.” He sighed and pressed his forehead against Rin's. “You're…you're the first girl who I've given my heart to…and to see you then have to go through this, it's like a never ending nightmare. And I thought…I feared, that if I pushed you that you would snap, that you wouldn't' want it…and then I would be no different then him…then…”
 
Rin pushed two fingers against his lips and gave him a stern look, “don't you ever compare yourself to him, Sesshoumaru.” After a moment of the sparks settling that those words ignited, she sighed and removed her fingers, “all those times that we were…that we almost…was a part of you unconsciously hoping for those interruptions?”
 
Sesshoumaru stared at Rin for an awkward moment before sighing, “I won't say yes, because it has driven me crazy…but I'm not upset that they did happen. I think…I think that neither one of us are truly ready for that…I feel that there needs to be more…”
 
“Serenity?”
 
Sesshoumaru shook his head, “confidence. We need to be sure before pushing into that.”
 
Rin sighed and traced his jawbone with her index finger, not meeting his eyes. “Do you still love her…Kerensa…I mean?”
 
The question took Sesshoumaru off guard but his answer was automatic, “last year I would have said yes…six months ago I would have said yes…hell, two months I would have said yes. But Rin…” cupping her chin, he pulled her face to meet his, “I realize now what love is…what we have is nothing in comparison to what me and Kerensa had. We have so much more. It's not trivialities of false hopes and dreams…it's not me pushing myself to want to be around you because of some slacked obligation that I made to myself. The love I feel for you Rin…it's something else, it's something completely different.” he sighed and shook his head, “I wasn't in love with Kerensa, I realize that now…I am, however, completely head over heels in love with you.”
 
Rin smiled and pressed her lips against Sesshoumaru's. “By the Gods, I love you.”
 
Sesshoumaru indulged in the kiss until the entire car shook once. Grabbing Rin in one arm, the Youkai braced against the bars ready for anything. Rin's laugher echoed through the cab, nearly as loud as his brother's loud string of profanities that echoed somewhere above them. They were at the very top and had the view of the world that was no longer passing them by.
 
A loud speaker sprung to life near their heads. “Pardon the interruption; we're experiencing some technical difficulties. We will have the ride underway in just a moment. Please relax and enjoy the view.”
 
Sesshoumaru's eyes, wider then they had ever been, slowly narrowed as he began to growl, “what the hell…”
 
Rin however had another devious plan hatching in her mind. Glancing above them and below them, she smiled at realizing that they were completely out of every else's view. Turning back to the demon, she captured his chin in her hands then laughed at the panicked glower on his face. “It's okay, Sesshoumaru…this happens.”
 
Sesshoumaru stared at Rin for a long moment before relenting, “how do you know if you've never been to a theme park before?”
 
Rin shrugged and walked her fingers over his muscles under his tight silk shirt. “It's machines, Sesshoumaru…they malfunction. It's just a technical difficulty.” She smiled deviously at him as she leaned in and trailed a soft line of feather light kisses down his cheek and punctuated her thoughts with nips at his lips, “besides, it's a beautiful night…with a beautiful view…with beautiful company. Enjoy yourself!”
 
Sesshoumaru began to argue until Rin's hand landed in his lap, or more specifically, right on his rapidly hardening member. His eyes met hers and he was nearly taken back by the lust filled haze her eyes held in them. Sesshoumaru's eyes narrowed as he pressed his forehead against hers. “Rin…I…” he breathed in deep and nearly toppled over at the smell. God was she aroused and her scent was calling him, enticing him…enchanting him like some lure of a magical tune that entwines its victims in its rapture. His eyes slammed shut as he felt Rin tug once at the zipper on his jeans. “Rin…”
 
Rin ran her hand down his chest, making sure to trace over his biceps on her way down his body. Nudging his knees apart with her body, she nestled herself between his legs. “Just relax Sesshoumaru, and enjoy…the…view.” Her hand dipped into his boxers and wrapped around his semi-hardened cock. Pulling him out of the pants was easier this way. Rin wrapped her hand around his member and gave it to gentle strokes, brining it to life in a matter of a minute. She smiled as she brought her lips to the head of his cock, letting her tongue trace a circle on the mushroom cap of the velvet smooth skin before kissing her way down the rod. She licked and sucked her way back up, making sure to work the very top of his cock with her hand, gently stroking the muscle with loving intent. Bringing her lips back to the top, she stared out from under her eyelashes towards her Youkai lover. His head was back, his eyes shut and his mouth hanging just slightly open. A part of her wanted to simply rid herself of her pants and climb on top of him, but if the ride started again, that would be to messy to clean up so fast. She smiled as his breath caught in his throat as she engulfed half of his length with a single stroke.
 
The hot wet cavern of her mouth seemed to be bliss to Sesshoumaru. His breath was in ragged pants as the girl slowly began to work up a steady speed of swallowing three fourths of his cock, then rising up only to come back down. Her hand jerked the base of his cock and followed the fluid motions of her mouth, relying on her own salvia to lube the base of his cock. Sesshoumaru threw his hands behind his head and clung onto the metal bars that encased the car. If he didn't hold onto something, he was sure his hands would wrap around her head and take control of the situation, which he was sure would be unpleasant for her …or he would rut with her on the floor. He wasn't ready to take Rin like that on a simple amusement ride, like a wild animal…or his brother. He settled for bucking his hips towards the girl, loving too much the way it felt with his cock nearly nestled all the way down her throat. Rin gagged slightly then pulled back, allowing her room to breath before deep-throating the boys cock into the dark recesses of her mouth. His thrusts were becoming more panicked, his breaths labored. Rin smiled as she continued working her magic.
 
Rin wasn't sure how long she was on her knees in front of her lord but it was well worth it. She could feel his cock beginning to twitch in her mouth, a tall tale sign he was about to cum. She continued to jerk his member in her hand as she raised her lips to suck directly on the head of his cock, letting her tongue flick out across the slit of his mushroom head. He groaned once, twice. His warning was rasp, yet Rin didn't budge. Taking him slightly deeper, her eyes widened slightly as he shot his load into her mouth. Sesshoumaru moaned loudly, uncaring of who heard, and grabbed his cock's base with a deep grunt. Rin swallowed…once, twice…four times before attempting to pull back. Miscalculating the Youkai's stamina, she was rewarded with one shot to the right cheek. She smiled as she licked her lips then the head of his cock as some cum slowly slid from the slit before running her fingers across her cheek from where he spit his seed. She slid the cum-covered digits into her mouth and sucked them clean before leaning forward and cleaning off the rest of his cock.
 
Sesshoumaru groaned, his eyes wide at the numb feeling that shot through his body before he was actually aware that Rin had packed his goods away and was sitting down next to him with a wide grin on her face. Vaguely aware that he was moving, he reached over and pulled Rin into his lap, burying his face in her hair. “Rin…that was….”
 
Rin laughed and then curled into his lap, spent on breath. “Amazing?”
 
Sesshoumaru sighed contently as he let his head roll back to rest against the bars. “To say the least…”
 
Rin smiled and pressed her lips to his cheek, “I'm glad you feel that way.”
 
Sesshoumaru nodded slowly, his eyes still glazed over from the feeling of completion that welled in his body. `Damn…'
 
The car managed, at that moment, to spring to life, earning another growl and swear out of Rin's lover. Rin simply smiled, `god I love this man!'
 
~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~
 
Rin stepped out of the car, followed by an uneasy Sesshoumaru and they moved towards the end of the platform to await their friends. Miroku and Sango were next, busy fixing their clothes as they made their way towards the others. The guilty and flushed looks on their faces spoke in volumes…not to mention Sango's pants were on inside out. Rin chose to let that slide. She was afraid to see what would be the outcome of Kagome and InuYasha…they had been oddly well behaved for the entire day and Rin was sure that if she had time to go down on Sesshoumaru and be rewarded for it, Inu had fucked Kagome three ways from Sunday. She was shocked, then, to say the least, when InuYasha stepped out of the car carrying Kagome, who seemed to be asleep.
 
Miroku must have mirrored her logic for when his eyes latched onto those of his friend, his mouth dropped. “InuYasha…tell me that you really didn't take her until she passed out…”
 
InuYasha growled a warning to the boy and cradled the girl bridal style, closer to his chest. “Get your head out of the fucking gutter, Letch. She was beat from the day and fell asleep.”
 
Rin laughed wryly and prodded, “do cows fly in this dream world of yours? `Cause if they do I really want a picture. You dog…I can't believe…”
 
InuYasha turned to stare at Rin before smirking, “hey Rin…you got little something…” he made a gesture to his cheek and winked once at her.
 
Rin gasped and slapped a hand to her face, turning to stare at Sesshoumaru whose simply shook his head no. Rin growled and then slapped the hanyou on his arm when he passed by. “You're such a jerk!”
 
InuYasha shrugged and shot back, “and you're a bitch…who mind you just sucked my brother off on a…gryyah.” InuYasha nearly toppled over as Sesshoumaru belted him once in shoulder as he collected his girlfriend away from the hanyou.
 
Sango laughed nervously and smoothed over her hair before sniffing once. “I think we should head back to the hotel.”
 
Miroku nodded enthusiastically, “I agree…we really should get moving.”
 
InuYasha shook his head once, “you know…you people say I'm bad. Oh, Sango…you're pants are on backwards…and inside out…funny how they weren't before…”
 
Sango blushed crimson as her hands shot to her pants then to her mouth. “I…err…that is…”
 
Miroku slung his arm around Sango's shoulders and shot InuYasha a glower, “hey, I don't think any of us could touch your track record so back off…and I still say that you….”
 
InuYasha finished the sentence for Miroku, “—were the only one not to get naked on the Ferris wheel…how irony strikes.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~
 
 
OFF> yay for easier chapters without so much angst!!!! …uhh…I guess hand in hand I should say countdown until angst returns, T-minus one chapter.
 
 
Kosupure*- it's kind of a shallow definition of the Halloween tradition here in the USA. They don't really dress up but those who do call it Kosupure. Amusement parks out there, though, do have Halloween days. I couldn't' get that much info out of universal studios Japan, or for that matter any park maps out there. Yes, I know, I took Six Flags Great Adventure out of Jackson, NJ and tossed it into Japan…but hey, I know the park like I know the back of my hand (those photo people…I run them. hehe). And yes, the nitro incident of a bird flying into the first car DID happen.
 
 
-and oh yes, the song. ::sigh:: for those who don't know it, and I expect that to be nearly 99.99 percent of my readers, it's a song that was done in 1985, not that I REMEMBER it from them (I am not that old) but it is the opening song of the fright fest theme that they do at Great Adventure every year and what can I say…it sticks.