InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ Soothing Touch ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Soothing TouchAuthor: RavynSkyeWarnings:LOLICON. LOLICON. LOLICON.READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE LOLICON. Sess/8yr old Rin.Light fondling.(As usual, at Rin's request).She does nothing for Sess in this one.Words: 743Summary: She wakes from her nightmares, cuddled in his lap.Sesshoumaru soothes Rin back to sleep... Exhausting her back to dreamland in Rin' s veryfavorite“You are safe.” He reassures with toneless superiority, and Rin nods and whimpers, stifling the tears back because, if Sesshoumaru-sama says it, then it must be true.“Sesshoumaru-sama…Please?” She pleads, and he sighs softly through his nose and nods...A/N: Got inspired.X-posted tololicomm
When the darkness falls and the terrors come, in the form of wolves, and bandits and screaming brothers, bloodied father and cold, silent mother… She wakes in his lap, nestled beneath his furs, and shivers.

“Rin…” His deep, smooth baritone comforts and soothes, but not enough… She needs… more.

Her body rolls to face inward, and she feels the strong, warmth of his hand on her face, his long, deceptively delicate looking fingers tangle in her hair and his thumb rubs her cheek… And Rin sighs.

Her tiny hand covers his, small to his large, weak to his strong, and child to his timelessness… Yet, it seems they fit together, move together, in synchronicity.

“You are safe.” He reassures with toneless superiority, and Rin nods and whimpers, stifling the tears back because, if Sesshoumaru-sama says it, then it must be true.

“Sesshoumaru-sama…Please?” She pleads, and he sighs softly through his nose and nods; he is well aware by now of what she asks.

His hand drifts down… down… down… and smoothes over her hip, gently rubbing circles on her round little bottom for a moment, before tracing its way down back to the front and slipping between the hems of her kimono.

The backs of his knuckles trace up her chubby thighs, and Rin spreads her knees and ankles wide apart, shaking with anticipation and wishing he wouldhurry.

Please, Sesshoumaru-sama.

His goal is reached – the apex of her tiny, hairless, feminine perfection.is still, of course, unbreached, but he toys with her little button softly, giving those pleasures which will exhaust her back to dreamless (nightmare-free) sleep.

Rin rocks softly against his gentle caress, feeling the aching tingles build and breathing heavy pants of sighs as his name whispers from her tiny lips as a prayer to her demon god for the blessing of release.

Slippery soft and plump, she quivers against his digit and he watches with fascination as her eyes drift closed, quiet moans emanating from deep in her chest, and little blunt teeth biting down on her lower lip.

Her small hands clench, and one sneaks down between her thighs to press his larger hand down harder, harder, harder and more insistently against her quickening wetness.
“Please… Please… Don’t stop, Sesshoumaru-sama… Don’t…Stop…” She pleads though she has no need to; he won’t stop until Rin clenches, shivers, and sighs her climax nearly silently, in respect for the stillness of the night forest and the toad sleeping mere feet from them.

“Shhhh… Rin… You are safe.” He cajoles, coos, murmurs gently - letting his words caress her consciousness as his fingers burrow just a bit deeper and strum relentless reassurance against her childish fears.

“Hai…” The quivering girl in his lap agrees or calls out, he isn’t sure which and to be honest, it doesn’t matter.

She’s close.

“Feels… good… so… Sesshou…” And then she falls silent, words lost to orgasm.

“Come for me, Rin…” He insists gently; and, his precious girl obeys, coming undone in his lap.

He gathers her together again, nestling her close while her eyes drift closed and a small smile lights her lips.

“I love you, Sesshoumaru-sama.” She affirms quietly, but seriously.

His lips quirk and his golden eyes soften.means it.one else has ever said those words to him, and shemeans

“Sleep, Rin. You are safe.”

She guides his hand from between her thighs, cradling it with her own and kisses his knuckles gently, falling asleep still holding his hand.

This hand, was only made to hold a sword!’d once declared of his right hand.

His left, was made to hold Rin… And she falls asleep still in possession of his new addition. He allows her to have this part of him… symbolic of attaining his true strength and independence and also… of letting go of a hundreds of years old grudge.

Mokomoko curls over her, and he knows his hand is not the only part of him this girl holds in her possession.

He may soothe her fears, ply her tiny body with pleasures of the flesh… But she soothes his heart and plies him with a pleasure far greater.

The pleasure of being a comfort, rather than a fear.pleasure of being needed, rather than a cast-away loner.pleasure of being a protector, rather than a killer. The pleasure of being adored, rather than a disappointment.

The pleasure of being… Loved.

Converting /tmp/phpSbKUgV to /dev/stdout