InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Price of Vengeance ❯ Chapter Twenty: Drowning ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha...sigh...lucky Rumiko...

A/N: Thank you everybody for the reviews, I really appreciate them! Patricia, I am so glad to hear that your family is okay. Shiro Ryu...LOL on Kikyo! Puffin...I will include a character sketch/background info on Koharu in Chapter 22 (not posted yet, still being written). Also, I finally put together my "lemonade" chapters, but if anyone prefers lime, then you can read the "edited" version on ff.net...otherwise, enjoy!

LEMON WARNING!!! No one under 17 please! You have been warned!

Chapter Twenty (Drowning)

"What's the matter with you?"

The question burst from Kagome's lips before she could think to stifle it. One small hand came up to cover her mouth.

*Oops.*

The demon lord didn't look too happy---in fact, he looked downright pissed.

SesshouMaru didn't show his anger like his hanyou brother. His eyes didn't darken and his claws didn't clench into fists. He didn't immediately open his mouth and start yelling at the top of his lungs.

Instead, he froze into utter stillness.

Just like a predator, and Kagome knew with no uncertainty who his prey was.

"Err...I don't feel very hungry right now." She said lamely, dropping her eyes and fisting her hands in her lap. She played with the light blue silk of her yukata, before coming to a decision.

*There's no problem with just running. No problem at all...*

The Lord's eyes were darkening, almost like InuYasha's. Time to go.

Kagome slid from her chair, smoothing the sensuous silk over her hips, wiping at imaginary wrinkles. "Um...uh...I think I should be going now." She said nervously. "I shouldn't keep you up and all." She took a half-step sideways, closer to the door. "I'm sure you have a lot to do and all..."

She bolted.

And found that her churning legs weren't getting her anywhere. In fact, she was being dragged backwards. *What the...?*

SesshouMaru's fluffy tail was wrapped tightly around her waist, inevitably dragging her back to the now-standing Taiyoukai. His face was cold and severe, but his eyes flashed red.

*Uh-oh!*

Kagome tried plucking at his tail with her small fingers, desperate to win free. She was really, really scared now, her heart beating in her ears like a caught butterfly.

SesshouMaru's tail dragged her to him, so that her back was to his front. She could feel the heated breadth of him through the thin silk of her yukata. Kagome shivered, closing her eyes, her mind yelling at her to get free, to fight, to flee, to faint, to do anything but just stand there like a deer caught in the headlights!

Long fingers, sharp claws glinting in the firelight, came up to her neck, and Kagome couldn't stop the convulsive shudder that went through her.

"Please." Oh, how she hated herself for that weak plea!

Claws swept her hair aside, and Kagome nearly jumped as warm lips found the red welt on her neck. She felt the inquisitive touch of a warm tongue, and she nearly fainted as sudden longing stabbed through her, making her body weak and her knees sag. The furry tail tightened around her, keeping her upright, as a single strong arm wrapped around her, pinning her own arms to her sides. Sharp teeth grazed the wound, and Kagome let out an involuntary yelp that turned into a moan of lost anguish.

*What are you doing to me?* One part of her mind cried out.

~Breathe...~

The commanding voice was in her head, filling her with strange feelings of warmth and longing. She gulped convulsively, seeking air as the voice came up like a tidal wave, swamping resistance aside. One part of her mind screamed at her to break free, to run and hide, but the waves of command rolled over it, drowning her own protests in need.

She felt as if she floated in a sea of warm, heated emotions. *I'm drowning!* She cried out in sadness. *I'm drowning...* The thought was whisked away from her, whirled along by the waves of longing and desire that filled her.

~Feel...~

The voice was surrounding her, beating down the weak barrier she tried to erect against it. She could feel her senses expanding, her responses shifting. She felt bathed in drowning warmth, the sea of longing swamping her paltry resistance aside.

Goose bumps danced across her skin, and she could feel the heat that surrounded her. Something drew at her soul, calling her to it with a pull she could not deny. She felt a hot trail of wet warmth over the column of her neck, lips nipping softly as they traveled up the sweep of her neck and traced a trail to her mouth. Kagome felt boneless and fluid as she was turned in a strong arm, and warmth met her own breath. She shuddered as heat touched her lips, a glory of senses erupting through her body as her soul was claimed. She melted, feeling the heat enfold her, the presence overwhelming the last of her defenses as she drowned in it.

~See...~

She opened heavy-lidded eyes, melting into the golden sun that called to her. White strands of hair fell down the magenta-streaked cheek to spill over her own as hard lips captured her own. She felt the strength that enfolded her, the hard muscles that heated along her skin and drew her unresisting body closer.

*SesshouMaru...*

Her fear was being swallowed by the warmth as her soul called to his. The eyes that could be so cold and distant were like glowing suns. She moaned softly as a heated tongue tasted along the line of her mouth, asking for entry. Her own lips parted, and she felt herself drowning again as her mouth was invaded by heat. She closed her eyes, melting into the deepening kiss.

~Know...~

A tidal wave of longing and need, almost frightening in its intensity, swamped over her, and Kagome drowned in it, feeling the last grips of reality fade as she burned with pure emotion. Passion kissed at her soul, and she followed the call as her body shuddered under the onslaught of freed desire. Her arms were freed to move, and she pushed her hands up to hold on to the strength that surrounded her, that anchored her. Her soul burned with need, and she arched her back, whimpering with longing as tongues danced to desire. She could feel the slight prick of fanged teeth on her inner lip, and was overwhelmed by the arrow of pure fire that shot down her spine to pool in her middle in liquid warmth.

~Need...~

She burned with it, yearned and desired and drowned in it...

*Please...*

She was swept off her feet, her body curling into the hot strength around her. Lips were locked like anchors to the soul, and she burned for fulfillment. She felt softness enfold her as she lay among black and gold pillows, and her mind cried in welcome as her burning senses were enfolded in heat. Strength surrounded her, claimed her, filled her.

~Mine...~

Her very soul shuddered under that claim, and rose to join the dance of desire as the heated lips left her own. She nearly cried in anguished longing as the hot mouth left hers, but gasped in heady passion as a trail of hot kisses down her neck and across her chest distracted her. She clutched the powerful frame to her, and nearly mewed in protest as the lord braced above her, refusing to be drawn in. Her breath hissed out in surprise as thin silk slithered over her skin, leaving a sensuous trail after it. Her nipples hardened as heated longing flashed through her soul.

Her passion-washed eyes opened, lashes fluttering on heated cheeks. She looked at the strong face above her, her eyes caught and bathed in molten pools of gold. She held up a small hand and touched one magenta-streaked cheek, her fingers soft against the warmed skin. She felt no fear when she gazed at him, only longing and a soft warmth that pooled in her soul.

"You..." She whispered, dazed with desire.

"Mine." His voice was not cold, was not stern and distant. It was heated with desire and thundered with command. Kagome shivered, and closed her eyes again.

A single claw delicately traced the line of her flushed cheek. "Miko." She opened her eyes again. The claw traced down her neck and over her bared breastbone to flick casually at the lacy fabric that bound her chest. The cloth ripped, and Kagome felt her breasts fall heavy and freed as the fabric seperated. She shivered, uncertainty flashing through the warm brown pools of her eyes.

"I've never..." She whispered, fear momentarily swirling desire aside.

"This I know." The voice warmed her, reassured her, as she felt lips claim her own once more. Her eyes closed and her arms came up to hug the strength closer to her. The aching points of her breasts burned with longing, and she sought the heat and pressure of his wide chest as an anchor for her drowning desire.

Muscles flexed under her hands, and she mewed in protest against the warm mouth as he maneuvered the white silk off of his own skin. She gasped when he pressed down against her aching breasts once more, this time the feel of heated skin driving fear and uncertainty aside as longing pierced her soul.

She mewed again as the lips left hers, and then cried out in surprised passion as a hot mouth found a nipple. Nothing had ever felt like this, nothing had consumed her in pained pleasure like the slight pulling of wet heat that surrounded her bud of desire. Her small body was racked with the hot fires of passion as her soul drowned in the new wonder of aching need that filled and consumed her.

Lips trailed across her breasts as claw-tipped fingers smoothed over her heated skin. She moaned again, this time with longing, as fingers tickled their way across her flat stomach. A tongue played with the other peak, and breaths heaved out of her in shocked gasps as her other nipple was lavished in tortuous fire. Her fingers swept over strong shoulders and she tangled her fingers in long strands of white hair, cradling the head to her bosom even as her body arched up into the fiery kiss of desire.

Warmth pooled and flowed in her belly, and she felt lost and drowning in this strange sea of pleasured thrill and aching need. Her stomach heaved as claws delicately traced the flat planes to the flare of her hips. A burning coal of need hit her center, and she almost rocked against the fingers that dipped below the white fabric of her panties.

The delicate fabric parted with the merest flick of a sharp claw and she sobbed as a heated palm cupped the very core of her longing.

*Please...*

~Breathe...~

The soft, compelling command in her mind had her gasping air into her strained lungs. Her hips heaved and she tried to close her legs instinctively as strong fingers lightly touched the soft hidden bud of her desire. White heat erupted along her arching spine as heavy weight kept her legs apart and open for his attentions.

~Feel...~

Sharp desire pierced her soul as a single claw touched the inner core of her womanhood. She couldn't stop the flex of her hips or the sobbing toss of her head on soft pillows as passionate need racked her small body. The soft kiss of fingers on her jewel made her cry with need as a single finger stroked the inner petals of her womanhood, easing the tight, untouched entrance open. She could feel the warmth that drenched her core, enhancing the delicate motions of invading fingers playing the medley of pleasure across her soul.

~See...~

Eyes bright with passionate tears of longing, she shuddered, watching the hot glow of gold that attended her in return. A knowing glow of triumph in golden eyes made her shudder and cry out as her body was rocked with need. A soft kiss on her white belly made her stomach muscles jerk and tighten in reaction. *Please, oh please...* Her mind cried with longing and need. Playful nips across her stomach and hips had her bucking with aching pleasure. Her eyes closed as a cry was torn form her at the first touch of hot lips on the very center of her need.

~Know...~

She shivered under that overwhelming command, and the hot pool of desire that honeyed in her center was fanned into a white hot blaze of need as a warm tongue lathed her jewel with damp heat. Wide shoulders kept her quivering thighs flat as she sought to close them around the point of white hot pleasure. A clawed hand curved over one thigh, pressing the jerking muscles still as she knew the heights of pained need. She sobbed and gasped as knives of heat pierced her soul, fanning the blaze into a hot ball of pure fire. She felt herself climbing the tortuous peaks of passion as his mouth played over her jewel and his tongue dipped to taste the sweet nectar that flowed from her center. Claws traced up the inner muscle of her thigh and opened the petals of her womanhood, a single finger playing across the opening of her soul.

The bubble of desire tightened around her mind, to crush her sobbing cries of need, filling her until she could no longer bear it. Screaming, her body convulsed and twisted as the bubble burst into shattered points of light, consuming her soul in the hot wash of unknown pleasure. She felt as if her very being had been ripped apart by the waves of heated desire, and then knitted back together in the honeyed afterglow of fulfillment.

Her shattered soul wisped down into the warm pool of desire and tears burned through her mind at the stark beauty of it all. She felt as if she could drown in that warm pool forever, contented and fulfilled...

~Need...~

The command filled her mind as the flick of a tongue on her jewel had her body taunt and humming once more. Kagome gasped as pure need filled her again, the ache of teased desire swamping over her and racking her small body with painful shudders of overwhelming desire.

*Please!* Her soul shrieked, calling for completion.

Her body was strung as tight as a bow, arching and burning to a more furious pitch than before. Her hands shook as she desperately tried to clutch the wide shoulders that lurched over her. A clawed hand delicately traced her jaw, and Kagome opened her tear-sparkled eyes, her lips trembling with silent pleas.

"Miko." The warm voice wrapped around her senses, holding her close in its embrace. Flames of red fire swirled over the golden eyes that held her own. Kagome arched her back, trying to press herself along the strong form that held itself away and above her, so achingly near and yet so unattainably far.

Intense gold cleared the flames of hot desire from the lord's burning eyes, and he said softly, "There will be pain. You are innocent."

Pain? What was pain? Pain was the aching need that burned in her soul and sought to drown her in unfulfilled longing.

She used small fingers to wipe a wisp of long white hair that was plastered to a desire-damped cheek. Her hand tangled in the white hair and cradled the back of his head as she applied minute pressure. He paused a moment, eyes hooded and heated, before dipping his head and kissing her.

Kagome felt the sweet nectar of herself on his tongue, and she shook against him. "This...this is what I want..." She whispered, not certain if it was her mouth or her soul that called to him.

She felt the muscles of his arms tighten around her as he crushed her to him. Kagome moaned in delighted pleasure even as he ground his hips against her. She could feel the heavy weight of his own desire along her quivering thigh and across her hip. She gasped in surprise at the very length of it, before desire swamped over her once more, drowning her as his claws played with one of her nipples, cresting it with teasing motions.

"Please..." She cried against his demanding lips as need wracked her small body and the white hot flames battled over her soul once more.

She mewed in disappointment as the strength and warmth was lifted off of her body. She was unresisting and confused as a strong hand, claws digging but not piercing her heated flesh, turned her over to lie on her stomach. Strong thighs seperated her own, and she felt the heavy weight of his desire brush her own, making her shudder and twitch in reaction. Her fingers tangled in the soft pillows around her, seeking something to anchor the whirling emotions that filled her soul. Damp tangles of black hair impeded her vision, and she turned her head to the side, seeing the red flash of desire bleed the golden eyes behind her. A firm hand flexed on her stomach, pulling at her to bring her knees up and under her. Her legs trembled with tingling anticipation, and she could barely keep her weight on them. She felt the first touch of his manhood against the honeyed petals of her flower, and she tensed in agonized need.

Long fingers splayed across her back, the clawed tips gracing the edges of her waist on both sides.

"So small..." The hot murmur made her shiver. "So delicate..."

The clawed hand smoothed its way down the arch of her back, tangling in the long strands of her black hair. He leaned over her and soft lips touched her white shoulder, making her shiver.

"Please..." She whispered, her body racked with need.

His hips dipped, and she could feel the head of his desire opening her minutely. Kagome tensed as his hand swept back up to rest on her hip, tracing her white skin delicately. She bowed her head into her arms as he flexed once more, her body shuddering in aching reaction.

The claws tightened, and tears edged her eyes as she felt the inexorable presence behind her.

A flash of blood-red eyes and a fanged roar filled her ears as his hips plunged forward.

~MINE!~

A/N: Heehee...aren't you glad I posted TWO chapters... ;P