InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ Never Forget You're a Dog ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Tale of Kagome
By Sky Clad Strega
_________________________________________________________________ _
Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
___________________________________________________________
 
Inuyasha and the rest of the gang sat on a grassy hill watching the clouds stroll by as they ate a lunch of ramen noodles and dried squid. The butterflies were out, hopping from one open flower to another, and Kagome giggled at them as they landed so close to her. Noting a familiar scent in the air, Inuyasha turned to see Sesshoumaru approaching them from the roadway. He was walking at a normal pace with Rin and Jaken beside him. The little girl had picked lots of flowers along the way and had a huge handful.
 
Inuyasha stood up, as did everyone else, dropping their food and wondering what kind of business he had with them. They had not seen him for some time...a season or so? Since Rin was with him it had to be peaceful, as he would not drag her into a fight.
 
“Greetings, Inuyasha,” Sesshoumaru said with little tone inflection. He spied the strange white cups they ate from, not ceramic...not...wood? He would not let his curiosity show, but he was really intrigued by the strange noodle cup.
 
“What do you want ass wipe?” the gruff younger brother said, laying his hand over the end of his sword.
 
“This Sesshoumaru wishes to talk to you. Alone.”
 
The gang all eyed each other suspiciously. Sesshoumaru never...ever...wanted to talk to them about anything, and now all of a sudden he wanted to talk to his brother alone. Something had to be up. Something...special.
 
Inuyasha shrugged his shoulders. What the hell. Sesshoumaru pointed up the hill to a spot where he could view the others below him and the younger inu agreed. Rin quickly ran up to Shippo with a giant smile, flower rings in her hands. The little kit blushed. Yes, Rin would be fine here for a few minutes.
 
The two inu walked up to the grassy patch and looked down on the group. Sesshoumaru counted heads, making sure they were all there together. None had come up into the woods to spy on them.
 
Inuyasha plopped his ass down and sat with his sword laid against his shoulder. Sesshoumaru stood next to him, the wind whipping his hair around magnificently.
 
“Tell me something,” Sesshoumaru started. “What do the bulls in the field do?”
 
“Eat grass.”
 
“Let me rephrase that. What does the bull do with his harem of cows?”
 
“Fuck 'em.”
 
“And what does a stallion do with his harem of mares?”
 
“Fuck 'em.”
 
“And what does the alpha wolf do with his pack?”
 
“Fuck all the females and fight off the males.”
 
“And what does the male dog do?”
 
“Wanders around pissing on trees and fucks everything in sight.”
 
Inuyasha wondered where in the hell this was going. It was a really dumb conversation so far.
 
“Never forget you are a dog ... Never forget you are a dog. Every hole you can fuck, do so unapologetically... and when you find one you love, protect it always.”
 
“Hai,” Inuyasha said, seeing the wisdom in his words. Since when did his brother become such a fucking philosopher? He wrinkled up his nose and frowned his eyebrows together in sudden confusion. “Why are you telling me this, dumb ass?”
 
He turned to look at his brother, but the damn daiyoukai was gone. All he had wanted to tell him was to remember that he was a dog? Oi, the mother fucker had gone insane!
 
Oh shit. Sesshoumaru was in love. He finally found someone to protect.
 
Nah...that couldn't be it. His heart of stone could barely love himself.
 
Inuyasha finally settled on believing that he was questioning his manhood. Sesshoumaru somehow knew he was still a virgin and was making fun of him for it. That sick fuck was prodding him into boning Kagome....or Sango...or for that matter, even the pervy monk.
 
Looking down the hill, he saw Sesshoumaru round up Rin and Jaken and start taking the road north. Inuyasha bounded in big leaps down the hill and stood in front of him, blocking the way.
 
“What the fuck was that all about?” Inuyasha demanded from him, getting up into Sesshoumaru's personal space.
 
The older inu let a small, tiny, almost imperceptible grin crack on one side of his mouth. “What you do not claim, I may just take from you.”
 
Inuyasha bowed his head to hide his face from Sesshoumaru. He was a little confused and hid it under his bangs. Normally Sesshoumaru would just try to steal the tessaiga from him outright, but this was just...weird.
 
Oh wait a minute. He meant Kagome! Fuck! The prick wanted to bone Kagome!
 
“You cant have her,” he growled with teeth nearly locked together.
 
The elder did not respond at all. He simply walked around his brother and away, silently amused with himself for pissing on his brother's day.
 
After the older demon could no longer be seen, Kagome came up to her hanyou and put her hand on his arm. “What was that all about?”
 
“Absolutely nothing, Kagome,” he fumed.