InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ Hentai Girls ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
 
Kagome turned back to Sango and gave her a look. It was that look girls get when they are together...that look that says “we'll talk more about this later.” The second girl nodded, and Miroku was quick to pick up on all of it.
 
InuYasha, of course, was absolutely clueless.
 
There was definitely something going on. InuYasha turned into a jerk the rest of the day. He brooded and pushed out his chin, wouldn't talk at all. In fact, to Kagome, it seemed he was acting a bit like his brother—stiff, unyielding, obstinate. Or at least that was what she had always thought Sesshoumaru would be like.
 
Walking down the road she started thinking about it. She was 16, going on 17. Inuyasha was at least a hundred...but in hanyou years that was what? Her same age? Then there was Sesshoumaru, who looked under twenty five, but had to be at least two or three hundred. Looking to Shippo, she guessed he was all of eight in human years, but how old was he in demon? Dang it was confusing.
 
Didn't matter anyway. She would die before all of them did anyway.
 
Then there was that sticky issue of staying or going someday. Sooner or later, the jewel would be fixed and she would have to pick one or the other. Stay with the man she loved, or go back home to the appropriate time. That whole time-space-continuum thing was just as confusing as demons too. If she chose to stay, then she would die in the past, and there would be no her in the future until the her in the future was born. If she found a way to stay immortal, like say....eat one of the Goddess Sieobo's peaches...which had to be around here somewhere...then she could stay here...but then there would be two of her in the future and that wouldn't work either. AKK!
 
Kagome beat on her own head with her fist and only stopped when she realized everyone was looking at her funny. She blushed and went back to walking quietly.
 
They camped at some little watering hole. It wasn't a hot spring or even a cold one. Just some little man made well in the middle of no where, a lot like the well she jumped into all the time. She and Sango were pulling water up for dinner and they were discussing the running joke.
 
You know...the one about how there always seems to be a spring somewhere so they they can get naked and the men can get caught peeking at them. Sango and she weren't stupid and neither were the boys. They all knew what they were doing, they just wouldn't admit it to the other sex at all.
 
The other running joke between Sango and Kagome was about how long the men would go “take a walk”, which really meant, “wank off.” Boys would be boys after all.
 
The third big joke, and probably the best one of them all, was how Kagome's skirt was just a little too short and how Sango's outfit was just a little too tight and how Miroku's hand seemed to be getting a little bolder every month because of it. Needles and thread were fun. Needles and thread made clothes tighter, and sexier and shorter. Sango taught her all the stitches.
 
Sango was a lot naughtier than everyone imagined.
 
So was Kagome. She had made Sango that way.
 
“Did you see Sesshoumaru today?” Sango asked while the bucket banged on the well wall. Kagome looked around to make sure no one was with in ear shot. Ear shot was actually a pretty big distance because InuYasha had big ears.
 
“Ooooohhh yeeeessss,” she cooed. “Six foot of pure marshmallow fluffiness.”
 
“What's a marshmallow?”
 
“You know..those soft white candy things I brought back last time?”
 
“Yeah.....marshmallow fluffiness. Soft, sweet...firm to pinch.” Sango made a gesture like Miroku would have done.
 
The girls giggled together. Kagome grabbed the bucket and they headed back to the fire. “What do you think he wanted?”
 
“I heard him say “what you do not claim, I may take from you” and then InuYasha growled something at him I didn't understand. The one elbowed at the other one. “Maybe he wants to claim you Ka...go...me.”
 
“He had to have been talking about something else, Sango,” the miko said with a sigh. “Mr. Fluffy marshmallow wouldn't want me. I'm a nasty human...blah blah blah.”
 
“You're probably right,” she said. “He's after me.” Sango pointed at herself with her thumb and the two girls giggled again.
 
They put some water into a little pot Kagome carried for just such little cook outs and looked around carefully out to the bushes. Sango dropped next to her, and when they were confident the boys were really gone, Kagome dug deep into the main pocket of her back pack and pulled out the latest hentai manga she had just gotten. She hadn't even read it all yet herself, but she would definitely share it with Sango.
 
They didn't care if the giggles flew. The more they giggled, the more the boys stayed back. Sango and Kagome figured that out the first time they did this. The boys thought they were the subject of the giggling and did not want to walk in on it. They were pretty safe.
 
Opening the first page, the girls cooed and ahh'ed. “Oh my Kami!” Sango said, pointing to a picture of a girl performing oral sex on another girl. “They do that where you are from?” she asked, half serious half playful.
 
“Oh yeah Sango. And they do this too.” Kagome opened it up to a picture of an orgy, where there seemed to be six people in various states of touching each other.
 
“That's not real. That's just a drawing.”
 
“But what a fun drawing it is!”
 
The two leaned in and studied it closely, hunched over the paper like it was gold, their snickering carried on the wind......to Sesshoumaru.
 
He had watched the party all evening. Shippo, InuYasha and Miroku were “out on a walk”, what ever that meant. He didn't care. The girls on the other hand were supposed to be cooking a rabbit InuYasha had caught earlier in the day. Instead they were leering over some sort of folded scroll and talking about penises....again.
 
For weeks now he had spied on them from the tree tops in the evenings. About three times a week they did this ritual of sneaking peeks at Kagome's folded scroll. They would complain about Miroku and InuYasha, then declare their undying love for them, then complain about them some more.
 
Then they would talk about him.
 
“Ooohhh, he's so handsome,” they would say. “Ooohhh, I wonder if he ever uses his tongue for anything...since he doesn't use it for talking?” they would say. “Oooohhhh, I wonder if he has a big dick?” The best one though: “ooohhh....I bet he does some kinky things with that Mokomoko-sama of his.”
 
That was just unbearable on his person. Mokomoko-sama was not a sex toy. Really, he swore. It was not a sex toy.
 
Even more unbearable was the desire that crept though him. No one ever talked about him like that. Everyone feared him, despised him, detested him. And even if they thought him handsome or pretty, they certainly didn't find him..sexual.
 
Why he continued this spying he did not know. The two girls were obviously inexperienced, virginal love sick things, but there was just something...nice about being adored. And besides...what else did he have to do? Go fishing? Farming? Play chess with someone? “Let's face it,” he would say to himself. “I haven't a thing to do except peep on my brother's woman...oh...and let Rin put flowers in my hair.”
 
Incessantly boring.
 
Oh...and make InuYasha's life a living hell. That was always kind of entertaining.