InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ Taking a Walk ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
Kagome and Sango jumped when they heard a crashing in the woods. “Wind Scar!” they heard Inuyasha yell. Dropping the book in the top of her backpack, the girl grabbed her bow and the other grabbed her giant boomerang and the two ran off to see what was the matter.
 
Sesshoumaru had a sudden dilemma.
 
He could leave, which would be the appropriate thing to do.
 
Or.....
 
He could go down and look at the folded scroll. They were gone and would be gone for at least fifteen minutes. If he were careful enough, he could get the book without leaving his smell behind for InuYasha to find.
 
He then remembered what he had been saying to himself just earlier. Incessantly Boring. His life was incessantly boring.
 
Oh what the hell. With single eye brow raised, he looked to the left and to the right. Took a big sniff and then...made the leap.
 
With a stick he poked at the bag until the scroll fell out. With same stick he forced it open. The page he laid on was of a woman giving oral sex to a man.
 
Both eyebrows went up. They hadn't done that in some time.
 
Now don't think this Sesshoumaru is an unexperienced cad. The feudal era even had it's brand of porn. Scrolls were painted of all kinds of things-- men with giant penises, women with little tiny vaginas, tentacle sex.
 
But this one had words.
 
He turned the page. More words.
 
And another. More words.
 
It was a story. An epic. The Tale of Genji laid out with illustrations! What a brilliant idea!
 
Suddenly, this Sesshoumaru snatched up the book and shoved it into the deep pocket of his sleeve. He ran.....no....that wasn't right. He made a tactical retreat. He would never sally so low as to run away from anything.
 
Everyone made it back to camp in one piece. By the time Kagome and Sango had made it there, InuYasha had already fixed the situation. It was a lousy little flying squirrel, a momonga, that had caused all the commotion. It appeared to the girls that the boys had separated themselves respectfully and had had been “taking a walk” when the flying squirrel jumped down from the trees and scared the shit out of Shippo, who still wasn't old enough to “take a walk” yet. He had been keeping an eye out for the girls so that the boys wouldn't get caught “taking their walks.”
 
InuYasha was glad that they hadn't noticed his hakama pants were tied kinda sloppy. Miroku was glad Sango hadn't noticed the little spot of wetness on the purple apron. If Shippo hadn't screamed just then and made him jump out of his skin, that spot would not have been there at all.
 
“Shit!” Inuyasha said, looking into the pot on the fire. “Someone has stollen our food.”
 
Kagome sneered. “No Inuyasha, I haven't even put the rabbit in yet.”
 
“Well where is the rabbit, wench?”
 
Sango held it up, which only made the hanyou sit down hard on his ass and fold his arms into his sleeves and let his nose give a snoot.
 
Kagome edged her way over to the backpack to retrieve a kitchen knife and to make sure the book would get shoved WAY down to the bottom, but was jolted up when suddenly it wasn't there. She looked around the ground confused and couldn't find it. Panic set in. “Sango. Come here!” she said though closed teeth.
 
The second girl walked over and bent down. “What is it?”
 
“THE BOOK,” she whispered, pointing into the pack. “Did you take it?”
 
Sango shook her head no. The two girls looked over to InuYasha and Miroku, who were sitting in the exact same places they were just a moment before. They had not seen them anywhere near the backpack, so they knew it wasn't them.
 
“Who would have taken it?” the slayer asked, looking rather panicked herself.
 
“I don't know. But we have a camp thief.”
 
“Oh god. This could be really, really bad.” The two girls blushed to each other then bowed their heads to hide their eyes. This could get really bad. If the boys ever saw what was in that book, they would think them perverts. All those times slapping Miroku and InuYasha for being perverts would be null and void and they would get called on the rug. Even worse was the idea that the boys would then demand that the girls do the stuff in the pictures. The two girls gave simultaneous nervous swallows. The looked to each other again. This was going to be really, really bad!
 
“Um...InuYasha?” Kagome asked with a really nervous tone. It wasn't lost on his perfect ears. He knew she was concerned about something.
 
“Eh?”
 
“Do you smell anything....funny?”
 
InuYasha took a deep breath. Then another. Then a third. It couldn't be. The faint smell of Sesshoumaru was here. Turning to his knees, he sniffed the ground, picking up the light faint of his boots on soil. He couldn't tell if it had been today or yesterday, the smell so light, but it was definitely him. No one else smelled more like dog than his brother.
 
He looked around the camp suspiciously. There was no trace of anything. Nothing had been moved or messed with. The girls seemed oblivious. “Feh,” he gave. “It's just your imagination.”
 
Sesshoumaru sucked.
 
Sitting back again so that his fists were under his sleeves he squeezed so hard that his nails dug into his palm painfully. “When are you gonna cook that rabbit? Wench.” He knew that would make her irritated. He knew irritating her would get her off the subject of Sesshoumaru's smell.
 
Kagome took the bait. She sat him, which only made his head fall back and bonk on the soil. He smiled to himself. Sometimes, she was so predictable.
 
Miroku watched the whole display, but chose not to say a word. He knew when it was best to keep out of a lover's quarrel.
 
Sesshoumaru sat at the base of a tree. Rin was sound asleep and Jaken was too. Ah-Un was curled up in a tight ball. He drew out the funny folded scroll and looked carefully at the cover. It said “Make Out Paradise.”
 
What in Sieobo's name was “Make Out” and where would this place be located?
 
The outer paper was slick and shiny. The colors brilliant in ink like a woodblock print. The reds were really red, the blues really blue. Some master printer took a lot of time to carve these woodblocks out. There was at least four or five layers of color. No wonder the girls sat over this like it was gold. It was a priceless piece of art!
 
The back cover had funny little writings...something about the author and the “copyright”? And some really odd numbers. He figured they were some kind of printer's mark.
 
The first page had a cute little girl on it in an outfit kinda like the miko wore. A tight fitting white under kimono shirt with buttons down the front and little skirt with fabric pleats. She had a scarf around her neck and tall socks. He found the costume odd. It must be something whores from the miko's district wore, because this character was certainly some kind of whore. What she was going to do later in the book spoke volumes about her character.
 
Was the miko then a whore in training? Surely not. The way she acted, she had never even been kissed properly. All she ever did was blush and turn away any time anything sexually oriented came up in the group.
 
The second page showed a...school of sorts...full of girls just like the first one and boys dressed from neck to ankle. Her district apparently put boys and girls together in a whore school. Odd.
 
The third page confirmed it. One boy cornered the girl in a hallway and was kissing her. The first picture was a chaise kiss, but second wasn't so..and the third...well...Ahem. The boy must have found her tonsils. By page six they were hiding in a small room with the word “closet” on the door, kissing and touching each other in very familiar ways. Yep. That girl was a whore, and she was teaching the boy what to do.
 
Page seven she was on her knees with the boy's penis in her mouth, sucking on it and looking very starry eyed. Her little skirt rode up and showed her little undergarments, another strange costume from the miko's district. They hid all the good parts like a findoshi should, but were cut from several pieces of cloth and sewn together instead of being one long strip of cloth. They had leg holes and a second layer at the crotch. And in this picture..they were dripping wet.
 
Sesshoumaru snapped the book shut. InuYasha was the stupidest man alive. If he would claim that miko, she would do this for him. It was in her training and she would do it happily if the book was any indication.
 
He rubbed his face, knowing that no one was awake to see him do it. He had so much to think about now. He wasn't bored at all.
 
How could he use this book to mess with this brother. Or even better, how could he use this book to get the miko whore for himself. He could just imagine her on her knees before him, playing “Make Out Paradise” with him. Opening up the book again, he started back to reading. He had to find out what the girl taught the boy in the “closet”!
 
Sesshoumaru wiggled his hips. His erection was jutting up into his armor uncomfortably. He would have to do something about it. Maybe go “take a walk” away from Rin and Jaken. Looking back at the book and then back again to the lump in his hakama, he snarled up his nose. He couldn't “take a walk” and hold the book at the same time with only one hand. Snapping the book closed, the cursed the day InuYasha had cut his arm off.
 
It seemed InuYasha had gotten the last laugh on that one.
 
Dammit.
 
Then he realized why the boys were always “taking walks.” It all became much clearer.
 
They were just as hard up as the girls.
 
Oh this was going to be funny. He would get the last laugh.