InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ Make Out Paradise ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
 
 
 
Two weeks had gone by, long enough time for Sesshoumaru to throughly enjoy the book and long enough time for the girls to forget all about it.
 
He had learned lots of things about Kagome's home district. The whore school also taught reading, writing and mathematics preparing all of the women to be prized geishas. The men were equally prepared for adult life. They learned the same educational and social skills, but most importantly...how to deal with women.
 
Shame that InuYasha had never been in a school like that. Maybe he wouldn't have turned out such a brat.
 
Also, the students went on things called “vacations” in which they went to the beach and wore tiny little scraps of cloth over their private areas to entice each other into scandalous couplings that then they would never speak of again at the school. They ate food from boxes and paper packages, conveniently prepared. Kagome's home district had to be a very wealthy place. It's youth were not making war, farming or starving. In fact, it seemed like they had lots of time for dalliances.
 
One of these days, he would have to visit “Make Out Paradise” and see for himself.
 
But not today.
 
Today he had gently ripped the first page out of the folded scroll, the one with the single image of the dressed whore in her educational costume. He didn't' need to keep that image. It wasn't near as good as the one on page 104 where the boy was busy with two girls.
 
The other thing he discovered was that Kagome's district had it's own dialect and added vocabulary. They had “blow me”, the act of sucking a man's penis. “Do her”, the act of copulation. “Orgy”, the act of everyone together. “Making out,” the act of kissing and simple touching. “Gang bang”, the act of many men with one girl. The best one though was “eating her out”. Now don't think this Sesshoumaru had never ate out a woman before, but he had never called it that. It was a form of kissing, not eating.
 
You didn't get anything in your stomach and you usually were more hungry afterwards.
 
Chewing wasn't involved either.
 
Biting though...that was different.
 
But no eating. And you didn't bite hard enough to take a morsel with you. If you did that, you wouldn't get to the “doing her” part, which always seemed to come after the “eating her out” part.
 
So it kinda went like this in the book: “Make out”, let her “blow” you, “eat her out”, then “do her”, invite her friend along, “eat her out”, watch the two women “do” themselves, “do” her friend, then get caught by your male friend, watch him “eat out” while you “do” her, then trade girls, then “do” something called a “daisy chain”..which made him shutter in disgust because that was what Rin called those braided together flowers..but the symbolism wasn't lost on him...then every one sleeps in a puppy pile, gets up in the morning and goes back to school.
 
Not boring at all!
 
With a little stick he etched a message onto the soft paper and rolled it into a tight little scroll. He shoved it into his other sleeve and waited for Rin and Jaken to fall asleep.
 
He watched until the boys separated to “go for a walk” and followed them deeper into the woods. When InuYasha and Miroku separated from one another, Sesshoumaru followed his brother. When the hanyou stopped walking, he uttered a single word. “Brother.”
 
“What do you want, ass hole?” the hanyou growled, completely surprised by the demon who snuck up on him, hand to his sword.
 
Sesshoumaru handed him the tiny scroll and turned away quickly, changing to a ball of light and disappearing so fast that there was no way Inuyasha could catch up with him. He guessed the hanyou would take at least five minutes to get back to camp, yelling and screaming about his Kagome.
 
That was long enough to make himself known to the miko and her little friend.
 
Do the girl, invite her friend, he thought to himself.
 
Kagome stood up with a jolt. Mr Yummie Marshmallow Fluffy Goodness was standing in camp, staring at her and Sango as they sat over the latest manga. Her face was six shades of red and she had quickly shoved it behind her back to hide it from him. Oh by the Kami! Fluffy couldn't see this! She swore to herself.
 
“Miko.” his dark, sensual baritone hummed into her ears.
 
“What do you want?” she stuttered, stepping back another foot. Sesshoumaru wasn't about ready to answer her. He was going to save that tid bit for later.
 
“What are you reading?”
 
“Nothing.”
 
“You were reading something. Something that made your cheeks...so red.”
 
Sango looked to Kagome, Kagome looked to Sango. The two girls were caught. So caught.
 
“It's private,” Sango barked out. Kagome could be awkward at a moment like this, but Sango knew how to slap a man down in a heart beat. She had been doing it all her life after all.
 
“Yes. It is...private...isn't it?” The two girls could have sworn the echo of his voice shivered them down to their toes, made their knees weak and their heads light. Just how did he do that?
 
“This Sesshoumaru would like to make a secret bargain with you.”
 
“With me?” Kagome swallowed hard, the blush traveling down her face to her breasts.
 
“Trade this one, for that one.”
 
“AHH!” the miko cried, stepping back about two feet when he pulled the book from his sleeve. She recognized it immediately. That meant...he was the camp thief!
 
That meant he had read the book for the last two weeks!
 
That meant he knew she was a hentai pervert!
 
She squealed again and stomped her feet up and down in total embarrassment, putting her hands over her face and trying to hide behind the newer book.
 
Sesshoumaru snatched it away and handed the old book to Sango, who was just standing there with her mouth dropped open. The girl took it as gracefully as she could muster. The inuyoukai turned and walked away, his face as blank as ever it was. As soon as he was clear of their sight, he was gone in a flash. His objective accomplished perfectly.
 
InuYasha would be a seething pile of frustration.
 
Kagome would be a seething pile of frustration.
 
Oh how delightful, and he got a new book to read to boot!
 
InuYasha slit the little piece of dried grass holding the small scroll into tight tube and opened it up.
 
His ears perked up, his eyes dilated. His back stiffened in anger. It was a picture of a girl sitting on her knees, wearing a school girls uniform just like Kagome. She had dark hair and big dark eyes. She didn't look like Kagome much, but the meaning was obvious. Etched into the paper was “mine”.
 
He turned the paper over and looked at the next picture. It was the little girl saying hello to her friend. That image didn't made much since, but then again, it didn't have to. The other side did. He was going to try and take Kagome away from him. The nerve of that ass hole.
 
He ran for Miroku, who had barely just gotten his clothing up to grab hold of himself. “Have you seen Sesshoumaru?” the hanyou yelled, ignoring the boy's blushing face. The monk nodded no and he went on his way.
 
He ran for the girls, finding them in standing together looking at each other with total dread like someone had just died. Their faces were red, their necks were red. Hell, even Kagome's knees seemed to be blushing. “Hey...what's going on?” he asked them.
 
“Nothing,” Kagome said, gripping the edge of her skirt down while Sango rolled up something into a thick heavy tube and looked like she was going to swat someone with it.
 
He didn't' believe her. There was something going on. “Are you sure? Cause I smell Sesshoumaru, and I think he's been here.”
 
“He's not been here.” the one said, quickly followed by “I haven't seen him” from the other.
 
InuYasha gave a hearty “Feh” and put on his best stare. He would get the truth of it sooner or later. Hopefully sooner if he pressured her enough to blow up into a yelling fit. She always slipped her tongue if she was hot at him.
 
“Oh Sit!” she said, turning on her heel and walking away. “Come on Sango. Let's go take a bath.”
 
The second girl scurried after her, holding the tube of paper close to her breasts. Had Sesshoumaru given that to her? Was he writing them love letters! Oh by the Kami! He was courting her in private, right under his nose! He had not seen it before! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! The hanyou laid his head back in the depression his body made and looked to the stars above wondering what he was to do next. He couldn't let his brother sweep her off her feet with his damned good looks, noble demeanor and steady voice. He had to come up with a plan. And he had to come up with a plan quick.
 
In a campsite not but ten miles away, Sesshoumaru was happily reading “Make Out Paradise II: Hot Springs”.