InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ Bukakke Book Club ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
 
Another two weeks went by and this one was just as good as the last. The little heroine and her companions had gone on a camping trip and found a hot spring. She was a spunky little thing that heroine, taking all the penises she could! Sesshoumaru admired her. She knew what she wanted and did what she could to archive her goals. It was such a happy ending.
 
Covered in Spunk.
 
He learned new words this time. “Spunk” was ejaculate, the same as “come”, though girls could “come” or “cum”, but only boys had “spunk”. This was important because it was part of “bukakke”, where girls got off on being covered with “spunk”. Then there was a similar thing where all the guys put their “spunk” in a bowl and the girl drank it. That was called “gukkun”. Snowball bukakke was when two people traded the spunk between them after they got in their mouths.
 
This was very amusing, since coving a woman with “spunk” was a fantastic way to mark one's territory. His spunky little heroine was no man's territory but yet, everyones. It seemed that she OWNED them, not the other way around. That was what he admired about her. She was a clever, clever girl.
 
Why couldn't he find a girl like that? One who do all those interesting sexual things AND dominate over others like he could? He needed someone who was strong, smart, clever...and “horny”.
 
Yet another interesting vocabulary word. He was not a lizard, deer or dragon, or some other such horned creature, but the symbolism was appropriate. After reading the scroll, he found himself “horny”, his hard shaft ready to be thrust into something aggressively.
 
Sadly, usually, his hand. Sigh.
 
He couldn't wait to trade Kagome this one for the next one. Sesshoumaru found himself walking in circles in camp just thinking about it. Rin and Jaken thought he was going insane, but he didn't care. They walked all day anyway. What did it matter if he walked around the camp in big slow circles as he thought to himself? He wasn't hurting anyone.
 
He was becoming a man obsessed.
 
He ordered Jaken to take Rin to a nice camp site not too far from Koga's series of caves. He knew there they could rest for a few days or maybe a week, because a few days might just be what this trip needed. Getting close to Kagome and Sango would be difficult with InuYasha's good sense of smell. The only way to do it would be near water...and that was his plan.
 
It was almost like “Make Out Paradise II”. The thought gave him a little shiver. He cracked a grin to himself.
 
The party had settled near a stream this time. The summer air was hot, but the air around the body of water was cooler. The heat of the sun had made them all tired, except for InuYasha, who just seemed to scoff at their reddened cheeks.
 
They had walked all morning, Kagome using her umbrella to keep the sun off her. Sango had her hat, but Miroku had forgotten his somewhere (probably that girl's bedroom three days ago) and so his face was the worst for wear. He would have to gather up some straw and weave a new one, glad that he had that skill. Shippo and Kirara were tired not from the sunshine beating on them, but because the humidity was making them sweat under their fur.
 
During the heat of the day, everyone was sitting on big rocks in the stream, their feet dangling in and fishing. Kagome and Shippo had poles with string, but InuYasha was doing it the hard way, with his hands. Even though Kagome laughed at his efforts, he had the most fish and in a little while when it came time to clean them, he would point that out and make her feel like a dumb ass.
 
He still didn't have a good plan to woo her. Every time he went to open his mouth and say something...nice...or...flirtatious...he just couldn't spit it out. He'd blush and run off, grumble to himself about what a foolish hanyou he was and then have to “Take a walk” to calm himself down. It was a very bad state of affairs.
 
And when the girls weren't looking, he would comb through her backpack, looking for the scroll that Sesshoumaru had given her, but he never did seem to find it. She was guarding it jealously, hiding it well. He couldn't formulate a plan without knowing what he was up against.
 
Baka hanyou.
 
Kagome watched InuYasha's efforts out of the corners of her eye. She couldn't really just stare at him, wearing only his fundoshi as he stood in the water up to his thighs, his pale skin gleaming in the dappled sunlight through the canopy of trees. Why didn't they go fishing more often? She asked herself over and over and over again.
 
Mr. Fluffy Marshmallow goodness sure was handsome, but Dog Boy was available 24-7 and standing RIGHT OVER THERE, his tight ass cheeks flexing every time he dove his arm into the water. She grabbed her fishing pole hard and twisted her hands around it in nervous frustration.
 
Sango and Miroku sat next to each other on the bank silently. He watched her from the corner of his eye watching Inuyasha. Her cheeks weren't flush, so he knew she wasn't staring at his ass, but the thought of her watching a half naked man that wasn't him irritated him. Was this how she felt when she caught him watching other women? Flaring his nostrils, he swept that thought out of his mind. He would not give up woman watching for her. No. No. No... maybe?
 
The only cure was to make her watch him. “Would you care to swim?” he asked her, holding out his hand.
 
Sango looked at his hand, then to him and blushed six shades of red.
 
Oh yeah, he was the man! Miroku so wanted to pinch her ass...but then she would slap him and then she wouldn't swim...so he just continued to hold out his hand expectantly.
 
“Um...maybe later.”
 
“Come on, Sango. Enjoy the water while we are here. Tomorrow is going to be another terribly hot day.”
 
Sango nodded and stood, pulling her light cotton kimono up between her legs from between her legs and tucked it into the belt at the front. The Feudal era had no such thing as a woman's swimsuit, but boy...if he could get that cotton wet enough, he could see right though it. “Why don't you take that one off so it will be dry for later? You could just wear your under kimono.”
 
She gave him a frowning eyebrow at that one. She wasn't stupid. White showed EVERYTHING when wet. Turning to ignore him, she stepped into the water and headed towards InuYasha's position. That would make him think twice.
 
Sesshoumaru watched down wind in the tree line and waited. He watched the monk get down to his fundoshi and jump in the water, splashing everyone on purpose and pissing off his brother for scaring away the fish. He watched Kagome just about get a nose bleed watching Inuyasha and the monk wrestling in the shallow water. He watched Sango sit down up to her neck and try to hide her body blushing, her hands covering her drooling mouth.
 
The two men were just stupid. If they would just jump the girls instead...
 
They finally stopped, laughing and panting and covered in mud. Looking over to the two girls, they laughed at themselves some more, rubbing their heads and pointing at each other. InuYasha's hair was messed up so bad it would take hours to comb it out. Miroku's beads and arm cloth would take a while to clean up too.
 
“Um. I'm going to go start a fire now...” Kagome said, pulling up her empty line and heading towards her backpack. Sango was quick to stand up and run after her. Miroku frowned. He didn't get a show out of her at all. All he saw was her backside as she climbed out of the water. Her legs were beautiful, but he really had hoped to see more.
 
Kagome climbed up the bank to a grassy spot that overlooked the water. She and Sango could see down to them through the trees, but they really couldn't see up towards them. It was perfect. The two girls turned and stood together.
 
“Did you see that?”
“Oh my God.”
“I know.”
“I couldn't take it anymore.”
“Me neither.”
“Why are we standing here still watching them?”
“I don't know.”
giggle...giggle...giggle....
“let's get closer.”
“O.k.”
giggle...giggle...giggle...
 
“Ladies.”
 
Kagome and Sango stood like deer caught in the headlights. They knew that voice. That hot...sexy...deep...voice. It was coming from behind them. There was no where to go. Either run to the half naked boys, or turn and look at his most gorgeousness, the Lord Sexxhoumaru. They held each other's arms and steadied themselves, almost at a whimper and closed their eyes in dread.
 
“Umm...peeping are we?”
 
Kagome nodded her head up and down and Sango followed suit.
 
“Why don't you just do them already and get it over with?” he purred, putting his head between theirs, resting his chin on their shoulders. Looking to the left and then to the right, he noticed the one biting her lip and the other's lip trembling. “You know you want to do them.”
 
“I'm....not that kind of girl,” Kagome whispered, even though it was kind of a lie.
 
“Funny. I thought you were the kind of girl who liked to look at dirty pictures, fantasize about some delicious man's cock inside you and masturbate until you finally find some sort of pleasurable release.”
 
“O.k. That's me.” She sighed resigned.
 
“All fantasy, in your head, safely locked away.”
 
She nodded yes.
 
“Umm....” he purred, turning his head to lick up Kagome's neck and then over to Sango's. The two girls felt their knees almost give out on them, their neither regions becoming hot and damp in hurried splashes. “I could fix that for you.”
 
“No. No thank you.” Kagome sputtered. “I'm saving myself for marriage.”
 
“And you Sango?” he nudged the tip of his nose into her ear and his hot breath sent waves down the skin of her neck.
 
“Me too,” she squeaked.
 
Sesshoumaru nibbled on her ear, making sure to coat it well with his saliva, leaving his scent on her. She sighed under his ministrations and he could smell the heat of her below. Kagome wasn't in much better a state, and when he turned back to her, she lulled her head away and exposed her neck like a most submissive bitch. How delicious. Did his brother know how passive she could be? When he nibbled her ear, he whispered “there are things I could do to you that would save your virginity.” She sucked in a hard breath.
 
“But I'm not here for that today ladies. I don't have the time to make you both come so hard that your thighs threatened to suffocate me. I came here to trade scrolls with you.” He removed his head from between theirs and backed up a pace, taking in the sweet odor of their combined arousals. Damn he was good. He was so....sooo...goood. He knew that they were picturing now in their minds what he had alluded to.
 
Kagome bent over and started digging through her backpack nervously, dumping everything out of it into a pile before her friend. He spied a comb, some clothes, some of those foodstuffs in paper packages, but what was most entertaining of all was the line of her legs, going straight up to those funny undergarments called “panties” that were sewn from several pieces of cloth. Her skirt hiked up in the back as she bent from the waist, and he had no idea if she even realized what she was doing, but he certainly realized what it was doing for him.
 
Glad their backs were to him, he had to adjust his hakama. Ahem.
 
He was soooo tempted to reach out and touch the wet spot in her panties, but he told himself that was for another day.
 
When she got down towards the bottom, she opened up a foodbox that secretly held the new book. Turning, she held it out and he dug into his kimono sleeve and retrieved his and they traded.
 
“Tell me Kagome,” he started. “Do you fantasize about bukkake?”
 
Sango turned around too and the two girls blushed really hard. He took that as a “yes.” “Umm....I do too,” he said, running his finger down her cheek and then over to Sangos, pressing his thumb into her mouth as she closed her eyes and her lips over him. He pushed and pulled and Sango instinctively suckled it. “Yes...there is much I could do without taking your virginity.”
 
In a sudden move that surprised everyone including herself, Sango grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand harder to her face. His clawed thumb jolted and pricked her tongue by it's sharpness, but she only sucked harder. Kagome looked over at her, then back to Sesshoumaru, his face showing the hint of pleasure. His golden eyes were glittering and bright, a fang showing from his parted lips. How hot he looked in this small show. He could so something besides be a cold hearted snob!
 
He pulled his hand away slowly, a line of drool running from her lip to his nail and placed his thumb in his own mouth. The drool broke and splashed down over her chin, across her chest and he was fascinated by how it looked. With a hum he sucked his thumb just as if it was covered with jam or honey, his lips popping when he pulled it out. Her blood...it was sweet, hypnotic. How he wanted to kiss her then! Take those little lips and part them forcefully with his tongue and suck the blood out of her mouth like a vampire. “Yes”, he said, rubbing the saliva on her chin around under his thumb. “So much...I...could..do.”
 
He turned and left, putting the new book into his sleeve and turning to a ball of light. Kagome and Sango both sighed and relaxed, their shoulders turning inwards and their spines curving under the weight of their heads. Kagome began rubbing her face, pushing her cheeks up and down while Sango just touched her bottom lip in wonderment.
 
She wasn't going to tell her friend, but she had come standing there when he looked into her eyes and pulled his thumb from her mouth. It wasn't a big orgasm, just a little one, but one none the less. He knew it too. He had to, the way he was looking at her. “He...wants....bukakke,” she whispered over to her friend.
 
“He wants bukakke...with us.”
 
“Marshmallow creamy goodness.”
 
“All over our faces.”
 
“I will never look at another marshmallow the same again.”
 
“Me neither.” Kagome thumbed through the book and found just the right page. It looked a little more worn than all the others, or was that her imagination? She held it up to Sango. It was the heroine and her girlfriend on their knees, getting sprayed in the face with spunk. “Oh my Kami, Sango. I've created a monster.”
 
“What was in the book you gave him?” she asked her friend nervously.
 
“Anal sex,” she mumbled weakly.
 
 
 
 
 
“I've...created...a monster.”