InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ Bird Sh*t ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome lit the campfire but the biggest fire was the one between her legs. The two girls sat next to each other close on the ground, hip to hip and shoulder to shoulder, their arms slung over their knees. They studied the flames, trying to think of other things, but they weren't succeeding.
 
“You know, Yasha in going to smell his brother on our skin when he gets up here.” Kagome pointed out to her friend.
 
“We better go take baths then,” her compatriot said.
 
“I need a cold shower anyway.”
 
The two men had settled down to sunning themselves on the bank, InuYasha's hair splayed out to dry. When the girls came back down unexpectedly, the two bolted up like scared rabbits and watched them sink into the water, clothes and all. When Kagome came up for air, she laid her head back so that just her face showed. Sango did the same.
 
“What's gotten into them?” the white haired boy said the black haired one.
 
“I thought they didn't want to swim.”
 
“Something's up.” InuYasha was careful to enter the water so that his hair would not get wet again and waded over to where they were, followed closely behind by Miroku.
 
“Um..can you leave us alone? We need to bathe.”
 
“In your clothes?”
 
“Yeah. They are dirty too.”
 
“Are you alright? You're acting kinda funny.”
 
“Nothing funny. We just want to get clean before supper.” Kagome gave him a dirty look, and InuYasha really didn't want to be sat. Getting sat would mean his hair would get totally soaked again and he would have to start the whole drying process over again. Having hair down to one's ass was a lot more work than most people realized.
 
But it looked good.
 
And he knew it.
 
And besides...no one would cut it for him and he wasn't about ready to butcher it himself. Calling to Miroku, the two boys went up the hill and left the weird acting girls behind.
 
Once up in the camp, InuYasha got a wiff...just a wiff of Sesshoumaru. Looking on the ground, he found foot prints. Boot prints in fact. Prints that were bigger than his. Did big feet really mean big meat?? AKK...who cared. That dumb ass had been there.
 
He followed them around until they were close to where Kagome and Sango's were and then looked down to the water. Good Gods! He could see EVERYTHING. “Hey....Miroku...come here,” he whispered urgently, waving his hand until the monk stood next to him.
 
“Sweet Siobo's Peaches! Look at that!”
 
“What is it?” Shippo asked, pulling himself up the hill, the last male to arrive. InuYasha grabbed the kitsune's shoulders and turned him around, pointing him the direction of the two women who had stripped themselves down to their complete skivvies.
 
“Woah...”
“Yeah.”
“Magficent.”
“I know.”
“Do you think they were watching us?”
“Yeah.”
“Thank the Kami we kept our underwear on.”
“Thank the Kami they aren't.”
“Oh yeah.”
“You know what?”
“What?”
“I'm awfully glad they aren't up here to slap us.”
“Yeah.”
 
After a while of watching the two girls shampoo their hair, their necks..their...ears...their...lower bodies..ahem...the young men came to a crossroads. Either take “take a walk” here, or “take a walk” somewhere else. Neither wanted to be the one to leave, but they were unwilling to stay next to the other. That was just...gross. Playing a quick game of Paper-Rock-Scissors, InuYasha lost and had to be the one to leave.
 
He started to walk off, a nagging feeling in his brain. What was it he had been thinking before he caught sight of Kagome's perky little breasts pointing to the sky? Oh yeah...big meat.
 
Shit. Big meat.
 
He looked around the dirt and grass and picked up the boot prints again, then followed them down the stream. They went up around the bend, then doubled back to a small cliff face that rose up above the water's edge. Climbing up a tree, InuYasha discovered a spot where he could watch the girls again. It smelled heavily of...dog?
 
Dogs don't climb trees, but Sesshoumaru's do. He went up a few more branches and was disgusted when his hand grabbed a branch covered in bird shit.
 
Wiping his hand on the trunk of the tree he grumbled and cussed to himself, careful not to yell obscenities and make the girls discover him...or worse...get sat. When he got to the exact same branch his brother had sat on, he looked over to discover a piece of paper speared to the trunk of the tree with a sharp rock.
 
It was a drawing of that little school girl like before, except this time she had a penis in each hand and she was...eeeeeewwwww.
 
InuYasha screamed like a little girl when he realized it wasn't bird shit on his hand.
 
Needless to say, Kagome “sat” his ass and he fell to the ground in a giant crash, hitting every branch along the way. He wasn't too happy when his skin showed big scratches. “always, always wear your fire rat garb when climbing trees,” he told himself as he laid in the a crater at the bottom of the tree.
 
He wiped his hand over and over and over again in the grass, his nose crinkled up and his tongue hanging out like he was going to hack up his breakfast.
 
Kagome and Sango squatted deep in the water afraid to get out. In all the excitement over Sesshoumaru, they hadn't put two and two together that the boys would watch them just like they had watched the boys.
 
Miroku laughed his ass off up the hill.
 
Sango decided his ass would be next. Grabbing her soaked kimono she covered herself and climbed the hill, beating him about the face when she saw his dick in his hand, his fundoshi in a pile at his feet.
 
Dinner was quiet. The boys sat on one side of the fire, their backs turned away from embarrassment. The girls sat on the other, their backs turned too but out of anger. No one said a word. No one offered any apologies. Even Shippo had nothing to say.
 
When Kagome and Sango couldn't deal with it anymore, they plotted an escape. Picking up the yellow back pack, they hopped on Kirara's back and told Shippo they were going to the well. When he asked when they would be back, Kagome answered “When I am damned good and ready.”