InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ Mighty Member Strike ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
 
 
Kagome held out her hand and Sango took it wearily. Never before had Kagome asked her to go in the well. Never had she even considered going. But now, things were looking different. If Kagome left for a while, that would mean she would be alone in the village with the men. They would come back here to everyone's home base, then she would have to deal with them both. The prospect didn't sound very fair and so the only thing to do was to go with her friend.
 
They sat on the ledge with their feet dangling down into the well. Kagome tried to comfort her friend. “now it only lasts a few seconds and then poof! We're on the other side. No big deal.”
 
“Are you sure?”
 
Kagome sqeezed her friend's hand tight and looked her in the face. “I'm sure. I've done it a hundred times now and if I can do it, you can do it. You're tougher than I am.”
 
Sango nodded and squeezed her girlfriend's hand back, then paused to notice how intimately close they were. The next time their eyes met, they blushed, then giggled, then pretended that nothing was wrong. Girls could hold hands. It meant nothing.
 
Sure.
 
“One,” the first girl said.
 
“Two,” the second one said.
 
“Three!” they said together, falling down into the black.
 
Kagome drug her by the hand to her house where Sota sat outside. He was clearly disappointed to see his sister home early. He was clearly disappointed Sango wasn't InuYasha. He barely greeted them, then turned away to play trucks with the cat. At least the cat didn't drag girls home.
 
The two girls stopped and talked to Mrs. Higurashi and explained only the briefest of run down of their last two weeks. Kagome's mother had been a little surprised to see her daughter home so soon, but when the exasperated girl told her about them being chased by giant slobbering dog demons and a crazed and possessed priest, it sounded like the girls really needed a break early. The feudal era was no joke.
 
Kagome and Sango lounged on the bed. It was covered in a pink Hello Kitty coverlet and floral pillows. They had been skimming through Kagome's complete set of hentai manga, many of which Sango had already seen, but a few she hadn't. They girls had changed into t-shirts and jeans, Sango not looking too bad in modern clothes and enjoying the idea of a zipper. With her hair down she looked like any other girl.
 
“What are we going to do when we get back?” she asked Kagome, flipping through some bishonen rag, filled with clean shaven metrosexual guys that could only exist on paper. Real men didn't come that perfectly groomed...well...except for Sesshoumaru and they weren't going there....yet.
 
“I don't know Sango. I have been trying to think of someway to get our revenge on them, but I can't think of a single thing.”
 
“I know. We could just do Sesshoumaru.”
 
“That wouldn't work and you know it.”
 
The other girl just nodded and smiled, turning her nose back to her book. “You know he is going to want a new book when we get back.”
 
Kagome's face lit up into a devious smile. “Oh Sango. You're a genius.”
 
“What? I don't get it?”
 
“Come on. Put on your sandals. We're going out!” kagome slipped her own shoes on and checked her wallet. She counted the yen inside and then raided her piggy bank. She may not have figured out a cure for InuYasha and Miroku, but she had figured out a cure for Mr. Marshmellow Fluffyness.
 
The store was full of giggling girls and older men, young boys in packs from school and middle aged women, everyone looking at the products on the shelves, not eachother. The two girls wandered up and down the aisles, looking for just the right book.
 
Sango had never seen anything like this before in her life. She had been quiet and watchful during the taxi ride down to the bus station. She had been pensive when getting into the bus. She had been a holy terror when some old guy pinched her ass, but nothing prepared her for the stores.
 
Houses and houses and houses of goods. Everything from food stuffs to garments to porn. It was an amazing treat she knew she would never see again. She had to take in everything.
 
She examined the clothes on hangers. She touched the racks made of shiney silver. She sighed when she saw bridal kimonos hung on walls like paintings. She absolutely gawked when she saw vibrators an dildos.
 
“Kagome,” she whispered. “Let's get one of those.”
 
“Ewwww.”
 
“No. I'm serious. I want one of those.” She pointed to a flesh colored member in a clear plastic container. “I want to smack Miroku over the head with it. I'll yell out “Mighty Member Strike” when I do it!”
 
“Well...in that case.” Kagome grabbed the item and put it in the blue plastic shopping basket, then continued to look for just the right book, the two snickering and about to fall on the floor they were laughing so hard.
 
She found it in the Yaoi section.
 
“What do you think Sango? Do you think Sesshoumaru will like this one?” She held up a book covered in pink flowers, the two boys on the front smiling sweetly like little girls. It was so kawaii and full of sap, she couldn't help but crack a huge smile.
 
“Ooooooohhhhh.” Sango said, leafing through it. It was mostly romance, not a lot of man sex, a very good choice. Spying another on the shelf, she breezed through the pictures and stopped on something that looked really uncomfortable. “But how about this one? Do you think he would hate this one?”
 
It was of a man in a black leather BDSM suit wearing angel wings spanking another guy dressed in ruffles and lace. She didn't quite understand the outfits, but they looked really silly and Goddess Sieobo knows, Sesshoumaru wasn't silly.
 
“Uh-uh,” Kagome said, shaking her head no. “He needs the cutesy romance one. Look here, the hero dresses up in a kitchen apron and cooks a meal for his boyfriend.” She pointed to an image of the younger and shorter man practically crying because he wanted everything just perfect for his true love.
 
“I think you're right. Sesshoumaru would hate that one. Especially 'cause that guy is blond like him.”
 
“We could label him. Write his name right on the guy's picture.” Kagome offered.
 
“Oh lets! I like that idea!”
 
They meandered some more, Kagome picking up one or two more books along the way. The second one was for her and Sango. It was “Make Out Paradise IV: Ninja School”. The third one was for Sesshoumaru again. It was called “Bend Over Boyfriend II: Sexy Strap On.” That certainly would make him think twice about messing with them again.
 
 
“Now Sango...what are we going to do about the guys?”