InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ Sit! Sit! Sit! ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R or X for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
The girls went up to Kagome's room immediately after dinner. They had books to read and movies to watch and plans to hatch.
 
And a dildo to inspect.
 
The truth of the matter was, Kagome had wanted to buy it just as much as Sango did, but she wouldn't say so. She was relieved when her friend came up with the comical reason to buy it. Now the big thing Kagome had to figure out was how to get it away from her friend so she could inspect it by herself without looking like a fool.
 
Sango had a similar problem. How do you tell your friend “hey thanks for my new man substitute” and then greedily keep it to yourself, knowing that she knows that you have it and knows what you are going to do with it.
 
Even harder to figure out was how she was going to take it home and get to use it. Everyone packed light and there weren't that many places to hide it. It would have to go in Kagome's yellow back pack. It just had to!!
 
But they had a few days to figure that out. The big thing right now was hiding it from Kagome's mother and brother. That was easy. Her room had plenty of places to hide things. It hid her books and movies pretty well.
 
Kagome put in an anime movie in her laptop. It was one that her friends from school had burned for her to help keep her company “while she was sick”. It was one of “those” movies....you know, the kind with very little plot but lots of action. The two girls lay on their stomachs on the floor, books stacked all around them and Mr. Mighty Member perched standing up next to the keypad. He was watching the movie too.
 
“Have you ever kissed a guy?” Kagome asked Sango, remembering the few kisses she had with InuYasha. Sango shook her head no and looked away. She may have been older than her friend, but she didn't even have those experiences under her belt. The only thing she had ever kissed was Sesshoumaru's thumb.
 
And that was on her mind a lot lately.
 
“We should practice.”
 
“Why?” she looked over to her friend with a disappointed face. “It's not like Miroku is going to kiss me any time soon. He's all hands, not lips.”
 
Kagome scratched the back of her head in nervousness. “I've been thinking. We are going to get kissed sooner or later. Either by the boys or by Sesshoumaru. Do you want to kiss like a looser for your first time?”
 
“No.”
 
“So let's practice kissing. I'll kiss you, then you kiss me.”
 
“It won't be the same.”
 
“Then close your eyes and pretend.”
 
Sango gave up. What the hell. Girl kisses didn't count anyway. She sat up and crossed her legs, then leaned over and closed her eyes, waiting.
 
Kagome got up on her hands and knees and leaned over, kissing her chaistly on her lips. She frowned. That wasn't quite how she remembered it. It wasn't very realistic. Putting her hand on Sango's cheek to steady her, she kissed her again, this time a little longer.
 
Sango opened her eyes. “Is that all there is to it? It's kinda disappointing.”
 
Her friend gave her a little frown. “It gets better than that. I swear. When InuYasha and I kissed, it was different.” She leaned in again and slipped out her tongue, touching Sango's lips and pushing. The second girl opened up her mouth and accepted it, though it still didn't seem quite right.
 
The two girls quit and frowned at each other, knowing something was just not right. “Come on Sango, stand up,” Kagome said, pulling her self up and grabbing Sango up too. “We were always standing up when we kissed. Maybe that's it.” She put her arms around her friend's waist and they awkwardly held each other. “Put more...imagination into it.”
 
Sango nodded and decided to give it a better try. This time when Kagome pushed out her tongue, she pretended it was Sesshoumaru's thumb and sucked on it lightly, opening her jaw and pushing her lips more firmly into her friend's. Kagome gave a quick squeak, but relaxed to allow Sango the lead. Maybe that was what was wrong.
 
The two girls kissed and kissed, never moving their arms but focusing only on the interplay of tongues. When Sango finally broke away, she asked how it was.
 
Kagome told her it was a thumbs up. Her partner told her she just imagined she was sucking Sesshoumaru's thumb and then it was a whole lot easier. What she didn't tell her was that after that initial idea had come and gone out of her head, she was hot from kissing Kagome herself. If kissing guys was going to be like that, it was going to wonderful!
 
They let go of each other and giggled, each rubbing their faces with their sleeves and acting six shades of embarrassed, but then not. Girl kisses weren't for real. Girl kisses didn't matter.
 
That meant that they could do more girl kisses later.
 
“Do you really think Sesshoumaru would kiss us?” Sango asked, rubbing her bottom lip and chin again, thinking of his strong thumb and claw over her skin.
 
“You have got it SO BAD don't you?” Kagome accused. “Look at you Sango. I thought you loved Miroku!”
 
“I do love him....but....but...” what was she going to say? “I love Miroku, but my body belongs to a demon!” Oh yeah...that was going to happen.
 
“uuuuggghhhhh.” Kagome huffed. “I know. Trust me. I know. But we can't let him have us. He would ruin everything we have with InuYasha and Miroku.”
 
“I know.” Sango sighed too and bowed her head low. “It's just...he's so....oh Gods.... He makes my legs quake Kagome, and I've never felt anything like that before. Not even from Miroku.”
 
“Then we have to keep him away from us, and we have to stay closer to the boys. We can't get out of their sight because just as soon as we do, he's going to make us do things we really want to do.”
 
“Don't you mean, don't want to do?”
 
“Um...yeah. Don't want to do.”
 
“You want to do him too, don't you Kagome!” Sango accused softly. Knowingly. There was no use trying to hide it now.
 
The girl nodded up and down. They were so screwed. So, so screwed.
 
“He said he could do things to us that would keep us virgins...for our men.”
 
The other girl nodded. This was going to be the hardest thing they had ever done. Either slip away and do naughty things with him and not get caught, or stand by their men and wait for the day they would get their heads out of their asses and ravish them.
 
Prospects were not looking good.
 
The two sat down on the edge of the bed side by side.
 
“We could just do the boys and get it over with.”
“We could just do Sesshoumaru and get it over with.”
“We could just do each other and then screw Sesshoumaru and then the boys.”
“Where did that come from?”
“Make Out Paradise.”
 
silence.
 
More silence.
 
Even more silence.
 
“We're screwed no matter what.”
“Yeah.”
“Might as well enjoy it.”
“Yeah.”
 
silence.
 
More silence.
 
Even more silence.
 
“Which one did you pick?”
“Do Sesshoumaru, then do the boys.”
“Damn.”
“Which one did you pick?”
“Do you then do Sesshoumaru then do the boys. Sesshoumaru wants us together anyways.”
“I hadn't thought of that.”
 
silence
 
more silence
 
even more silence.
 
“How do we start?”
“I don't know.”
“Me neither.”
“What do the books say?”
“Don't you remember?”
“No.”
“Me neither.”
 
silence
 
more silence
 
even more silence.
 
“Let's get Sesshoumaru to show us.”
“I like it.”
“Let's practice kissing some more so we know how to kiss Sesshoumaru.”
“O.k.”
 
 
The rest of the evening the girls practiced their kissing technique, hoping that when they saw his mighty Marshmallowness that they would be most impressive. When the lights were turned off and the two girls were supposed to be asleep, the fight over Mr. Mighty Member began.
 
At first, it was a silent, quiet fight. They laid staring at the ceiling, waiting to see who would go to sleep first so who ever was awake could take the dildo to the bath room and look at it. They laid listening hard in the dark, their bodies primed up and tied in knots from kissing and thinking about Sesshoumaru.
 
It was Sango who was the bravest, turning onto her hands and knees on the floor and crawling to Mr. Mighty Member and snagging him up from the computer's side, tip toeing to the bathroom and locking herself inside. She smiled to herself and rocked the fake penis in her arms, victory had been hers! She turned the light switch on just as Kagome had showed her how and stared at the thing, lifting it up to the light and really inspecting it. Every bump and curve, every vein and muscle that ripped along it's surface. So this is what they look like, she thought to herself. They weren't that scary.
 
Sango smelled it, and it stank of artificialness, but she guessed that was to be expected. She had no idea what it was made of, but it was kinda soft and jiggly. Waiving it around in the air, it bounced and sprung and she almost laughed out loud at it.
 
Looking around the bathroom from the corners of her eyes, she made sure no one was peeking. She opened her mouth and covered it.
 
It was huge. Now it seemed a lot more scary.
 
Pulling it out she turned off the light and opened the door, wanting to go back to bed.
 
She screamed when she saw Kagome masturbating in the pale light of the window, her covers kicked down and her skin gleaming in the moon light. Without a second thought, she jumped over her friend and beat her over the head with her rubber weapon until the offending activity stopped. Kagome yelled “Sit! Sit!” but nothing happened.
 
When the door flew open and Mrs. Higurashi stood there, her face going ashen at the sight of her naked daughter being whipped in the face by a rubber dong, the girls froze.
 
Then poor Mrs. Higurashi fainted dead away, falling to the floor with a ka-thud.
 
Sota just stared.
 
The cat just laughed.
 
Sota decided then than Sango was ten times better than InuYasha. She could jump him in the middle of the night in a pair of little pink panties and tight spaghetti strapped t-shirt any day.