InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ Bitches in Charge ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R or X for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
There was something different about the girls this time that he spied on them. He had watched them come out of the well. Watched them hug their men with slow graceful movements. Watched them quietly go about their way, not saying much to the men or to each other.
 
Was it that they were more regal and dignified or was it that they were more womanly? Or was it that they were mad at each other and the people around them, keeping to themselves? He did not know and it burned in his mind that he would have to find out.
 
They had only been gone a week, but they seemed like different women now. Sango held her head a little higher. Kagome held her head a little lower. It was quiet a switch. Kagome, who had always been the more brass and brazen of the two with the skin of her legs showing like a little tramp seemed more subdued. Sango, who had always followed behind her friend, now walked forward, pushing herself ahead.
 
These changes were subtle and the boys didn't notice them at all. In fact, Sesshoumaru watched the males only focus on themselves and the task at hand. “Why did you stay so long?”, “What did you do while you were there?”, “We needed you here,” was what he overheard. No wonder those boys weren't getting any. If they had approached them with “how was your trip?”, “I missed you”, or a “I'm so glad to see you”, the girls would have been putty in their hands.
 
Baka boys.
 
He watched them go the village.
He watched them spend the night.
He watched them go out on their next patrol.
He watched them hang tight to their men, only leaving their sides to relive themselves, and then never together like he wanted them.
 
Sesshoumaru growled. The objects of his current obsession were making contact difficult. He wanted to talk to them, to tease them, to put his warm tongue all over them and cover them in spunk. He wanted to plunge himself deep inside them and watch them moan in ecstasy below him. His wishes for a smart, intelligent, horny woman to match him had given way to wishes for a dirty, perverted sex-freak to give him what he saw in the pages of his latest readings.
 
He had no idea human women liked that.
 
Most inuyoukai women sure didn't. It didn't serve a purpose. Didn't make them come. It didn't give them pups or kits. It only made them feel like property to be used or abused by the stronger male.
 
And an inu male, if he tried it on an unsuspecting inu female, might just find himself bitten and hurting. Nothing sucked more than to be in the throws of passion and the bitch below you turn her head around and bite your nose off.
 
But human women, if the scroll was true, liked it while getting it from all other sides too. His spunky heroine once again commanded the full attention of all her lovers, making them beg to be in her. She was such the girl! It would take two girls to equal her.
 
Two girls like Kagome and Sango.
 
When night was falling on the sixth day back, Kagome walked from camp by herself, only to lay a package on the ground out in the forest. He watched her do it, no knowing what she was up to. It had been two weeks since their last contact. Their previous contact two weeks before that.
 
Oh gods! Had he become predictable? Apparently so. When she turned away, leaving the package on the ground, he knew it was for him and only him.
 
Waiting for her to completely leave, he walked up to the package. It was perfectly the same size as the other books but twice as thick and he knew immediately what it was. Oh joy of joys! A new book! And ones just for him!
 
He had not gotten a present in some time. What a delightful thing, a gift from the girls, given without need of a trade or a secret bargain. Did this mean they liked him? Snatching up the bundle, he made his tactical retreat and quickly opened it. Inside was a scroll written in pretty girl calligraphy.
 
Dearest Sesshoumaru,
Sango and I bought these for you from my land. We hope that you enjoy them, as they are the last books you will ever get from us. This must stop. You may keep the old one. We never want to see you again.
Love,
Kagome and Sango
 
 
Love? Kagome and Sango? What were these girls saying? One part of the letter said they didn't want to see him anymore, but the other was love? He set the letter aside and looked hard at the cover of the first book. It was pink and flowery, just like his little ward Rin, but there was something odd about the two girls on the front. They had short hair and were dressed very strangely. The second book was black and red and white with a girl and a boy on the cover holding each other and smiling big. He didn't understand. If they were rejecting him, then why give him books where the heroes and heroines looked so happy?
 
He tucked the books into his sleeve and decided he would go back to camp and read where he could watch over his Rin in relative solitude. He had not seen her for almost a week now, and he had come and gotten what he wanted.
 
Sort of. He wanted more, but this would have to do.
 
Sesshoumaru sat down against a tree and pulled out the book. Rin was asleep curled up with Ah-un and Jaken was busying himself with cleaning his old iron tea kettle. It was that time of the night in which Jaken knew that if he disturbed his repose he would get throttled, and so he felt comfort in reading now. Looking up he checked one more time that Jaken was wwwwaaaayyyy over there on the other side of the fire and pulled out the first book.
 
Their names were Brian and Matt. Two very strange names he had never heard before. They wore tight fitting clothes, which didn't show any breast at all on the shorter one. That was kind of strange. Maybe this was a story about a homely girl this time. Brian seemed like a homely girl. Her hair was cut short and she looked an awful lot like a guy. So did Matt, who's hair was cut at shoulder length.
 
On page two he discovered that the girls had written his name in red ink over the picture of Brian. Oh this would be fun. They were going to include him in on one of their fantasies! He was going to be Brian, but who was going to be Matt? Would Sango be Matt? Or Kagome?
 
Matt asked Brian out to something called “the movies.” Matt kissed Brian in the dark. Matt groped Brian's crotch. Brian got all flustered. Then they went home. Boring.
 
In chapter two Brian wore a funny white garment and cleaned her house. She cooked her man a meal and had him come over to eat it. They played something called a “stereo” which made music and danced close together. He had never seen dancing like that before. When a geisha danced, she danced alone for the entertainment of her lord. Men and women did not dance together, but it was certainly interesting. Matt got to grope his girlfriend Brian again. And they kissed. That wasn't so bad. Matt went home and Brian cried that he didn't love her. Boring.
 
In chapter three, they broke up. In chapter four they got back together.
 
In chapter five..HOLY CAT SHIT! Brian was a guy! And Matt knew it all along! He hadn't seen that coming!
 
“Jaken!” he yelled expectantly, waiting for the toad to approach. He opened up the book and held it aloft when he arrived to his side. “Explain this to me!”
 
“Oh Master! I thought you would never ask!” He rose and held out his arms, puckering his mouth into a big kiss.
 
Sesshoumaru bonked him over the head, but not hard enough to clean his clock. If he were unconscious, he wouldn't be able to answer questions. “Let's try this again fool. Explain it to me with out showing me.”
 
“Some species don't care about how one is made on the outside Master. They love a person for their soul and can overlook the physical shell.”
 
Now he got it. The girls wanted him. They wanted him despite their differences in species. They were looking more at who he was than his physical shell. Without showing it on his face, he beamed inside. The letter they put inside the books must have been a rouse, placed there in case InuYasha or Miroku found it first. “Sit.” he ordered the toad, expecting him to answer more questions soon.
 
He turned the page...WHOA...Matt and Brian were doing something inuyoukai males just did NOT do. “Explain this to me,” he ordered Jaken, showing him the picture.
 
“Some species like that Master. I know I do.”
 
He bonked the toad on the head once more. “Let me rephrase that. Explain it to me without including yourself into the equation.”
 
“Yes master,” he said weakly, feeling his head hurt for the second time in ten minutes. “Human males like that Master. Their bodies are different than yours.”
 
“How do you know about my body?” Sesshoumaru seethed through clinched teeth disgusted at Jaken's forwardness.
 
Jaken's eyes widened. He didn't' know how to answer that one without getting hit. “Um...I don't master. It's just that you're a dog. Dogs have glands in their ass to make scent. Humans have glands in their ass for different stuff.”
 
“That is why they do not scent mark?”
 
“Yes my lord.”
 
Well that answered a lot, including their stupid behavior. He always knew they were strange, but now it made a lot more since. His kind may look like humans on the outside when in human form, but he was still a dog. Always would be a dog. Dog, dog, dog, dog. He was not a people. Would never be a people. Would not have people emotions.
 
Well...maybe. He certainly had a human's intelligences, if not more. He was capable of human emotions, but would never confess that to anyone.
 
He turned the page and watched Matt fuck Brian up the ass. Brian seemed rather happy about it all, moaning and thrusting like a girl would.
 
So human men liked to act like human women.
 
InuYasha's behavior made a lot more since now. No wonder his mother had named him Dog Demoness. He was half human and would probably like this butt fucking thing.
 
He'd had enough. Closing the book he picked up the second and read the cover. “Bend over Boyfriend II: Sexy Strap On”. Wondering what the hell a “strap on” was, he opened it to the first page. The hero's name was Bobby and he had a girlfriend named Sue. Unlike Matt and Brian, they were obviously boy and girl. Sue had big huge breasts and Bobby was well muscled. No guessing there.
 
They kissed, they hugged, they made love to each other, him bending her over like a good inu should.
 
In the next chapter, it was Bobby that got bent over, and Sesshoumaru quickly figured out what a strap on was.
 
He was not amused.
 
“Jaken,” he said, opening the book and thrusting it into the face of the toad. “Explain this to me.”
 
“The girl is fucking the guy's ass.”
 
“I see that, but why?”
 
“Because he wants it?”
 
“Obviously Jaken. What would possess a human male to allow a female to mount him like that?”
 
“Because he likes a bitch in charge?” Jaken answered fearfully, expecting the blow to come any minute around his face, neck or ears.
 
“Go away.”
 
Sesshoumaru read the book till the end, then looked at the two books more closely. Was he supposed to be Brian and let the girls bend him over? Was that their condition? Would he have to submit to them so that they would submit to him? That wasn't how they acted the last time he saw them. If anything, they had been terribly submissive, showing off their necks so he could leave his scent all over them.
 
He had never considered the idea before, the idea of sexual equality. The old saying was “if it's good for the goose, it was good for the gander,” but that only applied to geese. You couldn't just say “if it's good for the sire, it's good for the bitch”. Or could you?
 
His foray into human sexual practices was really confusing him now. They liked so many things that didn't make since. For once he was at a loss for words. No wonder his brother wasn't getting any. Kagome and Sango were much more complex creatures than he imagined.
 
And complex creatures were challenging.
 
And challenging meant intelligent.
 
Maybe they were just the kind of girls he wanted. Smart. Intelligent. Commanding over others. Horny.
 
Determined now more than ever, he would have to meet with the girls and have them explain it to him. He could not let this pass him by. Kagome and Sango had opened him into a world that was anything but incessantly boring. In fact, this human sexual world was just about the only thing he could focus on anymore. He had to have them. He had to make them his. He had to understand and conquer this new territory.