InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ The Stealing of Sango ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Two weeks.
 
He had become so predictable to them that he knew he had two weeks. Who cares if they said “We don't want to see you again.” He knew they did. Their body smells had told him so and those things did not lie like their mouths did.
 
Poor humans, their sense of smell made them unable to detect the truth. Sesshoumaru shook his head to himself. How ever did humans bumble along in life anyway? They were so weak and frail.
 
But not his Kagome and Sango. No, those girls weren't weak and frail. If anything, they were like his heroine. Strong, smart, commanding. They just didn't see it in themselves like he saw it.
 
Was he falling for them? He snarled to himself. He barely knew them. In all the years of them running around with his brother, he had only spoken a handful of sentences to them.
 
He was becoming a man obsessed. And in these moments where he realized he was obsessing, he would tell himself he was a dog and give himself his father's dog philosophy over and over again in his head. “Never forget you're a dog. Fuck every hole, when you find one you love, protect it.”
 
Sesshoumaru took his little pack home to the estate. It was becoming run down now after a hundred years or so of neglect, but it was still a lovely place. Stone walls never crumbled. Giant timbered ceilings never broke way. Having Jaken throw all of the old tatami mats and dry rotted bedding away, he made plans.
 
Yes. He would be Brian. He would clean up his house and invite them to dinner. He wasn't going to do the submissive butt thing, but he would have his estate sparkling and beautiful to impress the girls. When courting women, it payed to have a fantastic den to take them to.
 
The side benefit, which he had not thought of, but was equally pleased with, was that Rin now had a constant smile on her face. She loved playing house. She made the estate her own, filling it with floral arrangements and tending to the kamidata (god shrines). It was so nice not to have the flowers stuck in his hair or laid at his feet. The petals and food stuffs she collected now had a home, a proper place and he came to a deep internal understanding of human nature. This was where Rin was supposed to be, in a den with her pack around her to watch over her. Here a weak human woman could blossom.
 
He left after a few days, going to the next biggest city for things like new bedding, new blankets, new mats. After picking them out, he had them delivered. No self respecting lord would carry them home himself, even if it would be a lot faster.
 
The two weeks had flown by and it was time to visit the girls again. He felt comfort knowing that Rin would be safe and comfortable while he was gone, and this too pleased him. Maybe going back to the estate after all this time was a very good decision.
 
He sat outside their campsite at night and waited. Like last time, the girls hung close to the boys, never giving them a single moment to “go on a walk” or any other dalliances. It seemed they were punishing them with their very presence. He could see the frustration on his brother's face. Several weeks of Kagome's unfaltering closeness was making him insane. They were barely talking to each other. He would answer her questions with “keh” or “feh” and not much more.
 
Miroku and Sango were in a similar state. They would not look each other in the eye much, and when they did, one would look away sharply. He guessed that the monk had squeezed her ass just one too many times and was now paying the price for it. Little did Sesshoumaru know it was because Sango was sick of people masturbating in her presence.
 
Sango and Kagome decided the boys were never to do that again. If they had sworn it off because of what had happened in Kagome's bedroom, then the boys wouldn't get to do it either. And Sesshoumaru be damned. He was the cause of their own desires to masturbate.
 
Kagome and Sango were seething piles of frustration.
InuYasha and Miroku were seething piles of frustration.
 
Darkness fell and the two girls made sure to sleep far away from each other. They did so by putting InuYasha and Miroku between them, each separated by a respectable foot or two of course. It had worked out well the last weeks. The boys couldn't sneak off and they were apart.
 
Things had not gone well after Mrs. Hagurashi fainted, and the memories of those next twenty four hours haunted them like demons in the night. They both did not sleep well any more. They both found themselves in a state of overwhelming self loathing.
 
Sesshoumaru sat down wind, a scroll in his hand to give to the first girl who appeared. He waited. And waited and waited, but no one ever came. He counted the days and made sure it had been about fourteen. He grumbled and bit at his bottom lip, angry when the sun started to come up and he found himself alone.
 
This would not do.
 
When morning came and everyone scurried around in their most predictable of schedules, Sesshoumaru watched them most carefully. They were all miserable. What in the world had transpired to make them so? Curious and confused, he waited until Sango left camp to relieve herself. He would confront her, the one who sucked his thumb so suggestively. She was the one who puttied herself up to him the most. She was the one he could seduce the easiest.
 
“Sango.” he called when she had escaped the protective hearing range of the camp. The girl bolted up like a scared rabbit, her eyes wide and searching, her hands balling up in fists for a fight. He jumped down from the tree to stand before her. He had called her name so she would not be surprised, but it didn't seem to matter. She was still in a defensive pose even after he looked her in the eye and smiled.
 
He smiled. Sango stared at his gleaming white teeth and his handsome face and how it was calling out to her almost sweetly. She tightened her fist until her nails hurt her skin. He was smiling at her and her alone. The demon lord of cold looks and seductive voices was smiling. All she could do was freeze and hope that he would pass on by. She knew by the look in his face that if he opened his mouth and spoke, she would be a bubbling pile of goo on quaking knees once again.
 
“Sango.” he cooed again, stepping forward. “What has happened that you are so angry? Have I insulted you in some way?”
 
“No.” she answered, though in truth he was the reason for all the problems between her and Kagome as of late. Was it his fault he was so damned hot? Was it his fault that she and Kagome couldn't control themselves?
 
“Then why do you look at me so? Do you wish me to submit?” He walked in closer to her, ignoring her furious fists held high. She was a demon slayer yes, but one without a weapon and dressed in a flimsy cotton yukata. She wasn't going to battle him today...not like that anyway.
 
“Submit?” she asked, disbelieving what he said.
 
“Yes. Do you wish me to bow before you, your love slave?” Sango let down her hands and he took this as a good sign. He noted how her eyes moved rapidly back and forth as she rubbed her chin thinking. The sudden pungent odor of woman filled the air...the truth. Yes...there was the truth in all it's beauty.
 
“Would you really do that?” she asked him incredulously.
 
He wrapped his arm around her then, pulling her little body up against his and holding her tight. He planted a strong heavy kiss on her, his tongue thrusting into her as she yielded so easily. Her body broke out in song, her mouth full and moving against his in a primitive rhythm. He knew he had his butterfly caught then. Drawing away from her, he spoke in a sensual tone straight into her ear. “I did not ask if I would do it, I asked if you wished it. Tell me your fantasies Sango, and I will do my best to make them come true.”
 
She thought she would die. He was offering himself to do what ever she wanted. The vibration of his voice filling her head with waves of lust and liberation. Her breathing became more labored under his strong arm snaking around her, lifting her off the ground and against his armorless chest. Wrapping her arms around his neck to support herself from the feeling of falling she could not find a reason to argue. She aggressively kissed at him again, pressing her lips into his and pushing out her own tongue.
 
Oh how he accepted her, taking her mouth like it was her core, filling it and lavishing attention on it. He could hear her gentle moans and the mental sighs and the quickening of her heart. She wanted him. She wanted him bad. There was no denying it now. He stood her back down on the earth and pulled his face from hers. Her eyes were glassy and almost drugged.
 
“I have something for you. A gift in return. I would like you to come share a meal with me in my home.”
 
“Yes.”
 
He started to dig into his sleeve for the scroll, but she grabbed at his wrist and put his thumb in her mouth. “Yes. Now,” she said, pulling his digit deep into her warm wetness and sucking on it like it was the key to her very soul.
 
Sesshoumaru's own heartbeat spiked and he felt himself becoming speechless as she manipulated his hand, pulling her face from his thumb to his index finger and then taking on two. “Yes...now...” he said in his low tone, unable to muster a longer and more complex sentence. He had expected some resistance and had rehearsed a whole series of possible speeches to entice her, not expecting her to cave so quickly with a simple “yes, now.” “Come,” he said, pulling his fingers from her face and wrapping them around her once again. He held her tight against him and formed the magical bank of clouds that would carry them home and to his bed chamber.
 
Sango was his.