InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ LEMON: Sango and Sesshoumaru ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
 
 
“Did you say you had an invitation for us?” Sango asked, wrapping her hand around his slender waist and locking tight with her other arm. “Leave it please. So the boys won't follow.”
 
“Marvelous idea,” he said deeply. “Do you think Kagome would join us?”
 
“I don't care any more. She can have the both of them,” was her reply as she leaned her head into his chest and rubbed her cheek and chin against the heavy white silk.
 
He dropped the scroll into the grass and they were off without a word. Sesshoumaru picked up by the tone in her voice that Sango's recent mood was not just directed at the couthless monk, but at her best friend in the world as well. That explained much. His chances of having them both now were dweedling down, but at least he had one of them, and he would take advantage of her to the fullest to make up for it.
 
While they flew he lifted her chin and kissed her over and over again. He didn't want her to regret her decision to leave, and the best way to get rid of regrets was to prevent them from cropping up in the first place. He decided to keep her mouth occupied. She obviously had an oral fixation.
 
And besides, it made the trip go a lot faster and gave him a thrill too.
 
He delivered them straight to his suite's private balcony, a large stone and wood shelf overlooking the high hill his small castle perched upon. She clung to him like saran-wrap (but of course....he doesn't know what that is, but we do) as he moved them through the doorway and into his bedchamber. She was all kissing and sucking lips, her arms resting against his chest as his arm and Moko-moko-sama kept her pinned against him. Laying her down over the bed and pulling her off him, he looked at his blushing prize.
 
“You are beautiful,” he told her, picking up her foot to inspect it. He pulled off the flimsy little sandal and bit the fabric of her tabi sock, pulling it off slowly as she meeped and pulled herself up to rest on her elbows. He took her large toe into his mouth and suckled it as she watched in shocked silence. How did he just seem to know what turned her on? She felt the liquid trickle down her leg and blushed again, turning her head away to not look.
 
“You are afraid?” he asked, her face trying to hide in her bangs.
 
“Yes.”
 
“It is not my intention to hurt you. If I hurt you, you will not come back for more.” He nibbled the high arch of her foot, licking seductively in the seam between the ball of her foot and her toes. Sango let out a sigh and lulled her head back to expose her pretty white neck. As afraid as she was, his words were soothing. Several times now he indicated his gentleness. He would not take her virginity, he would do only what she asked. He would not hurt her.
 
He could feel her gentle resignation, her body give over to the pleasures he could give. He continued to lick up her heel to her ankle, letting his canine fangs drag her skin lightly. Rubbing her calf he inched higher and higher until he met the hem of her yukata, bunched up around her knees. He snaked his fingers up her thigh and pushed the garment higher until he could see the prize he was looking for, and bless his little demon soul, there were no panties, no fundoshi to block his way.
 
Sango couldn't help but spread her legs. It was some primordial button being pushed. Open up, let him in. He won't hurt me. He has promised me nothing but pleasure. His voice speaks of it. His touch screams of it. His looks promise it. He will give me nothing but what I want...and this...this is what I want. What I need. What I desire. She even pulled the yukata up further to show him a place no other ever had.
 
His tongue lathed up her thigh, burning strokes from knee to the seam between leg and torso. When he came upon her patch of dark fur, he licked it lightly, inquisitively. She meeped again, but did not shut her thighs. Things were going well.
 
Like a dog he licked her over and over again, lapping at the slit and taking her taste into his mouth. Sango thought she would surely lose all ability to speak, her index finger curled and shoved between clenched teeth so she wouldn't embarrass herself with squeals and peals of high pitched sighs. He was pushing her over the edge of some great cliff with just his tongue and nothing else, his single hand holding her thigh open and she began to desire more, but would not say so.
 
With his well trained tongue he pushed her lips open and moved over her virginity, dragging slowly across it to the button at the top, he did this several times, noting how she would thrust with her hips. She didn't have to tell him she wanted more, but he would make her beg for it. He had to hear it come from her lips. Amused he set to sucking on her clitoris and she squeezed her legs around his head and ears, grinding her sex into his chin and nose. With a last squeal into her own hand she came like a shaking avalanche, thrashing and quivering and bucking like a wild beast.
 
Sesshoumaru wiped his wet face over her belly like a cat, kissing the space above her fur and undoing the belt that kept her kimono closed. He looked at her satiated face, well blushed and grinning and he grinned to her back. She started to speak, but he put a single finger over her lips to shush her, climbing over her carefully, slowly, eyes locked to her.
 
He dipped down and took a breast to his mouth as she began sucking on his digit. The dog demon swirled his tongue around the tan circle of bumps, then sucked on the hard nipple, eliciting yet another sigh out of her. He worshiped her breasts with his mouth, licking them, covering them with his saliva. They were his. She was his. His, his, his. He felt he owned her, and soon....very soon, she would give him everything.
 
The demon brought her to another state of wanting. She wiggled under him, pushing for something she wanted disparately but couldn't describe. He sat up from her then and undressed himself before her. Slowly he pulled the knot of his hamaka pants as she watched intently. Slowly he let them drop around his knees. Slowly he untied his haori shirt, letting it fall open to expose his six-pack belly and chest. Slowly he pulled it further apart to show her his manhood.
 
Sango's eyes widened. It was bigger than Mr. Mighty Member and she feared it yet craved it at the same time. He was doing a dance for her, a melodious, teasing dance in which he drew off his clothing, his hair falling around him like silk sheets. Her eyes followed the lines of his body up and down, from the crest of his hair to the curve of his muscular thighs and back up again, often settling on the stiffened pole in the middle of it all. Creamy white skin, radiantly glowing with deep stripes made her mouth water and she had to swallow. He was so delicious. Marshmallow creaminess indeed. He sat back on his shins knees parted, putting his hand on his thigh and allowed her to inspect him.
 
She sat up and got on her shins too in order to get a better view, her kimono open and still across her back. With an outstretched hand she touched his hair first, moving from near his cheek to the long length of it. It felt as beautiful as it looked, soft and silky like the finest of fabrics. From there she moved to his chest, a single finger touching him like he was a fragile thing. Sesshoumaru reached his hand out to her cheek and placed his thumb back in her mouth and she suckled it as she ran her fingers down his body to his hard abdomen.
 
He pulled her more forward, hooking his thumb under her tongue and pulling gently. He led her to the place above his cock and removed his hand, leaving her with a very up close view. It was now or never for Sango. Time to face her fears and her biggest fantasy. She stared not knowing for sure where to start.
 
Sesshoumaru waited, seeing the debate on her face. She would tilt her head one way then the other, cover her mouth with her hands, start to touch him, then pull her hand away. He grabbed her by the cheeks and lifted her up away from himself and she looked confused. When he laid himself on his back and kicked out his legs around her so that she was sitting between them, he put his arm up under his head and relaxed. He showed her he could wait.
 
He really didn't want to wait though, his cock so hard and aching that he would probably spill all over her the second she put her lips to him, but he would. To keep her coming back over and over to him, he would do anything. Even lay on his back like a submissive dog.
 
Sango swallowed hard, then firmed up her bravery. She knew she could do this. She knew she wanted to. Leaning over him, she licked him from base to tip and then looked up to see his reaction. His lips gave another smile to her and she was encouraged. She would start out like he had with her, licking and licking and licking.
 
Eyes rolled back into his head when she finally stopped licking and put the purple plum of head in her mouth. He let out a throaty gasp and Sango's spirit bounced for joy. He was hers. The once mighty Sesshoumaru, lord of the Western province and all around bad ass was laying below her like a fallen enemy, visibly holding himself back as he bit his lower lip and grasp his own hair abusively. This was the power of a woman and she knew it. Closing her eyes and focusing back on the task at hand, she bobbed up and down, feeling his legs squeeze her own, locking her to kneel there until he was done.
 
Her hand grasp around him, pulling him downward and at a better angle as she figured out what to do. His moans and sighs pulled her in the correct directions. When she squeezed him harder, he grunted more and when she bit him lightly as she sucked, he bit at the back of his wrist and growled. It only spurred her on to deeper and deeper thrusts with her face. When he started to spurt she lifted her mouth and let it cover her cheeks, rubbing it in with her other hand.
 
Sesshoumaru couldn't have been more pleased. She scent marked herself like a good little inu would. He wanted her hard then and his prick never relaxed. It wanted to go home, to claim her the rest of the way. When Sango started crawling up him, her mouth reaching for his, he let her kiss him, mess and all. He wouldn't complain when her legs were spreading over him, her moist hole just inches from his cock.
 
“Did I do well?” she asked him, her cheek rubbing his, come getting pushed into his hair and skin. He nodded, pulling the kimono off her with his single arm. She kissed him again, the sticky white wetness shared between them as he trailed his hand over her back and down to the curve of her ass.
 
“Would you like more?” he asked her, pushing at her butt until her torso folded down over him, sandwiching his cock between their stomachs.
 
She let out a surprised “Oh” when she felt it. “You're ready again?”
 
“I am an inuyoukai Sango. Are you really surprised?”
 
“Um... I guess not.” She lied. She was damned surprised. Maybe he was not going to be the slain demon laying below her for long. With ease he turned them both over, still pressed together tight and she found herself below his silver tresses like a canopy.
 
“You did not answer me Sango. Would you like more?” he purred into her ear as he ground into the softness of her belly. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, debating what exactly it was he was offering to her. He took that to mean that she was not ready for penetration yet, but there were still so many things on the list to do. Knowing he would get her eventually, he set to giving her more spunk.
 
The feel of his lips on her neck made her arch her back and he ground into her again with a “yes” from his own mouth. He grabbed a breast and massaged it, making her squirm more and more as he humped her body like the dog he was, his moans egging her on to squirm more for him. Pushing himself up, he grabbed his dick with his hand and masturbated over her, spilling seed across her body like paint from a tube as she watched and wiggled, touching her breasts for him to see then rubbing the liquid all over her. “You are so beautiful Sango,” he told her as she coated her hands and rubbed it down her arms and thighs, then sucked her fingers, putting the salty fluid in her mouth.
 
It wasn't marshmallowly sweet, but boy was it good. She watched his eyes smolder with excitement as she ran her fingers up into her hair, putting that white froth all over her.
 
“Stay,” he commanded as he crawled up her body, placing his dick between her wet breasts and trying to squeeze them together. Sango smiled big and looked down, his single hand pushing a breast, her other hand helping him with the other. She felt bad for him then. Being without his second arm must be hard on him. It certainly made titty fucking a joint endeavor. Sesshoumaru began a slow pumping over her, his head playing peek-a-boo as she added her second hand, pinching her breasts over and around him hard, her nipples delighting in the strain of it. Bending her head she watched and looked, letting out her tongue for the occasional touch of his member to her face.
 
His hair was sticking to his skin from where she had painted him with come and beads of sweat started covering his forehead, making his bangs stick too, but he didn't care. Sesshoumaru was in dog heaven, humping his human property until she was going to be covered everywhere. When he got close, he hopped off her and turned her over, humping her ass cheek and spraying hot pearls over her back. She sighed at the feel of it and hummed when he rubbed it into her muscles and up into her hair with his strong man's hand and claws.
 
When he was done he laid curled up next to her, running his messy fingers through her hair some more and admiring his handy work. The only really important place left to mark her he would get soon enough. The rest of her reeked of inuyoukai. She would stink for days even after bathing, the smell being absorbed by her skin. Any other youkai would turn from her. She didn't know that of course, but he sure did. If his tail had been showing, it would be wagging merrily, Sesshoumaru quite pleased with himself.
 
Sango was horny again. In fact, it really had never stopped after her last orgasm. Lifting her self she turned to her side and embraced him, kissing him on the mouth with tender but hungry kisses. “Are you finished?” she asked, wanting to know if his four orgasms were enough.
 
“For now,” he gave, pulling her hair up from her eyes and looking at her. “Why? Do you want more? I can come on you again if you like.”
 
Sango blushed and turned her head away. She wanted more alright. More orgasms for herself. He knew this by the way she hid her face and grinned to himself. He waited for her to ask, to beg. With a lazy finger he started drawing circles in the drying stickiness around a nipple and it quickly pulled into another tight peak.
 
She buried her face in the place between his peck and the mattress, pulling her arms tight to her belly and sandwiching her hands between the space between her thighs. With a little pump she ground the bone of her wrist against herself once then settled. How could she ask for more orgasms for herself without loosing her virginity? He had already pleased her once with his mouth. Would he do it again?
 
“No.” she answered quietly, talking into the futon. “I want something else.”
 
“Is this a game? Do I get to guess what you want?” he asked her, pinching the nipple and giving it a little twist.
 
“No.”
 
“Then you will have to tell me what you want.” He licked the bottom of his top row of teeth. “I'm not psychic.”
 
“I want to come again,” she mumbled, glad she couldn't see his gloating face because she just some how knew that was what he was doing.
 
He played with her breast some more and watched it's mate harden up too. “And how do you want me to make you come?”
 
“I don't know.”
 
“Yes you do.”
 
“No I don't”
 
“Yes you do.”
 
“No Sesshoumaru, I really don't. I want to stay a virgin for my wedding night and I don't want to get pregnant.”
 
“Then I guess my dear Sango, you will just have to ask for me to eat you out again.”
 
“Would you?”
 
“Of course I would.”
 
Sango smiled and rolled over onto her back, opening her legs quickly and expectantly. Sesshoumaru smiled to himself. She was so wanton. What an amazing transformation from the girl he met a few years ago.
 
She wanted him. And he liked being wanted.
 
Setting himself to work again, he rested on his elbow and played with her lips teasingly with a finger. “How badly do you want me to do this?” he asked after she started making little funny breathing sounds.
 
“Uh....a lot.”
 
“How much is a lot?” He took his finger and thumb and pulled on her clit, lifting it slightly with a tug. She arched her back and dug her finger nails into the sheet on the mattress.
 
“A lot.”
 
He traced the outside, making a slow spiral inwards. “Hum....enough to scream for?”
 
“Yes.”
 
He put the meat of his palm against her, holding all of her sex with his hand and pushed slowly and released, making her fall into a rhythm of humping his hand. With his longest finger he massaged the bud. She began to thrust and moan. “I want to hear you scream that you want me.”
 
“I want you,” she said enthusiastically as he felt her start to really wind up underneath his movements. He pushed against the deep bone inside her a little harder.
 
“Louder,” he commanded and watched her grind against him even more forcefully, her wetness dripping between his fingers and down to his wrist. Sesshoumaru was very amused when she yelled his name a little louder, followed by a begging whine just like an inu. It amused him so much he let her go and covered her mound with his mouth, sucking her lips up into his warmth.
 
Waves of heat were taking her over and she felt an ache like no other deep in her abdomen. She felt empty like a vessel needing filled. “I want you,” she cried out again, needing more. Wanting more. Sesshoumaru dropped lower and pushed his tongue against her virginity and waited for her grinding hips. She was to point of crying, screaming “I want you, I want you,” over and over again.
 
The inuyoukai pushed his tongue into her, stretching her hymen but not breaking it. Sango only quivered and ground against him, shaking her head back and forth from his teasing. It wasn't enough. Never enough. Her body hurt from the ache of it all. “I need you... Please.”
 
That was the permission he was looking for. With a finger he entered her while he continued to please her orally and she continued her begging cries of “please, please.” A second finger broke it and she turned her head away with a scowl but never quit her grinding. He pushed his fingers in her until the meat of his hand pressed against her and held her there steady, as he nibbled her button. She came with a mighty grinding of her hips against him, her voice a high pitched yell of chakra energy release and pleasure, a string of words that didn't make much sense at all.
 
Sesshoumaru licked his fingers clean, and then spread her tired legs wide open and lapped up the blood and juices from her. Sango covered her face with her kimono, hoping to hide some how. It was the most magnificent thing of her life and now she just wanted to close her eyes and fall away. When he crawled up to her and pulled the kimono down, she took his wet kisses sleepily. Grinning to himself, he pulled the covers over her and encouraged her to curl up next to him.
 
She was asleep in moments and he looked to the window to judge the time. It was only early afternoon and soon she would wake up and want something to eat, but for now, he would lounge with his new lover and enjoy the taste of her on his lips, her body glued to him and sweaty, the smell of their combined body odors taking over the place.
 
Now he just had to add Kagome and his life would be complete.