InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ Baka Hanyou ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
 
Moments passed and Sango never came back from using the bathroom. Kagome began to worry about her and she left the boys to find her, warning them not to follow because girls needed their bathroom privacy. If Sango were just feeling sick, she certainly wouldn't appreciate Miroku interrupting her. That would send her into a new rash of head beatings, and she didn't want to go through that again.
 
The last head beating had been a doozy. The whole reason they stayed at home another two days was because she didn't want to come back with penis shaped red marks on her cheeks.
 
Mom had not been happy. In fact, she had been horrified. It took her two days to prove to her mother that she and Sango were not lesbians with a penchant for BDSM play. Even more disturbing were the strange looks out of her brother towards Sango and the little whispered questions like “When is she coming back?”
 
She walked in the direction of Sango and called for her. When she couldn't find her, she went back to camp for InuYasha's help. His nose was best. She told Miroku to stay with Shippo, asking InuYasha to help locate the direction she went in.
 
When they stumbled across the rolled up scroll, she picked it up quickly before InuYasha could and turned away, reading it to herself.
 
Dearest ladies,
I would like you to come visit me in my home and enjoy my hospitality. I have recently renovated the women's wing for your arrival and I look forward to courting you in a most honorable manner. Love, Sesshoumaru.”
 
“Oh my God.” Kagome gasp, pressing the scroll to her chest. Sango had run off with him after reading this. She was going to his home. She was giving up on Miroku to be courted by Sesshoumaru in earnest. He was a much better catch and she didn't blame her friend.
 
“What is it?” InuYasha asked, coming up to her quickly and smelling his brother's scent all over the paper she held to her body possessively. “Is that a love letter from your boyfriend?” he snarled next.
 
“What? No. No.” she spat out angrily. “It's not a love letter. Just an invitation.”
 
“Let me read it.”
 
“No!”
 
“It's a love letter then. I thought that bastard was after you.” He grabbed her up around the elbow and pulled her close to him. “Don't he know you're mine?”
 
“I'm yours?”
 
“What have you told him? That I don't love you? That I treat you like shit?” He shook her back and forth to get some sort of answer out of her.
 
“Sit!” she yelled for her own safety. InuYasha was becoming angry and so was she. “Is this what it's all about for you? You're more worried about what your brother thinks than what I do?”
 
“That's not what I meant, Kagome!” he yelled after her as she stormed away back to camp. “Come back here! Don't leave me here!”
 
Kagome found Miroku sitting down with Shippo on a log. He stood up when she came close and looked expectantly at her. “Where is she?”
 
“She's gone Miroku. And so am I. We've had enough.”
 
“I don't understand.”
 
“All these years, Miroku...and you and InuYasha just hurt us over and over again. Did you both really expect us to wait for you forever?”
 
“But I love her,” he said, “Where is she?”
 
“She's where I'm going.” Kagome grabbed her yellow bag. “And I suggest you don't follow unless you want Sesshoumaru's fist up your ass. Come on, Kirara,” she called to the cat. “'We've got to find Sango.” The neko grew to her large size and allowed the miko to mount her. With bending knees she lept into the sky, eager to find her mistress.
 
Miroku ran for InuYasha, finding him laid in a divot of dirt from being “sat”. “What did you say to her? What did you say?” he yelled as he put his arms around the inuyoukai's neck to choke him.
 
“Nothing man!” he yelled back, punching the monk in the face, his body moving off him. “She got a fucking love letter from Sesshoumaru, monk! He's been courting them in secret!”
 
“What?” Miroku said, wiping his face with his sleeve as he sat on his butt a few feet away.
 
“You heard me. My brother has been trying to steal them from us. Probably since that day he came with Rin while we were eating lunch.”
 
Miroku sighed hard and ran his fingers though his hair. “What are we going to do?” he asked, starting to put all the clues together. The anger, the frustrations, the subtle hints. When Sango had asked him about marriage just a few days ago, he should have spoke up. Instead he had pinched her ass and tried to avoid the topic like always.
 
“I don't know.”
 
“We've screwed up, Yasha.” he said, rubbing his face and trying not to cry. “We should have told them we loved them when we had the chance.”
 
“Feh. Are you kidding? We still have a chance. All we have to do is beat the shit out of my brother and steal them back. Girls dig that shit man. This may be our perfect chance.”
 
Miroku was doubtful, but it was worth a try. Anything to get his Sango back. Yes women liked to be rescued, but how to you rescue someone who was running away willingly?
 
“Come on Monk. If we don't at least try, we will regret this for the rest of our lives.”
 
“Yes, I suppose so.”
 
“I know I don't want to watch Sesshoumaru take Kagome out from under my nose. I don't think you want to either.”
 
The monk nodded and rose, lending a hand to his good friend.
 
 
Kagome was livid. How dare her girlfriend leave camp without her. How dare her girlfriend go to Sesshoumaru alone. How dare she leave her with the pervy monk and the baka hanyou by herself.
 
She fumed on the back of the cat as the giant neko sniffed at the air trying to catch her mistress's scent. Her nose was not as good as InuYasha's and she lost the trail quickly. They landed and took to walking the road, hoping to find directions somewhere to Sesshoumaru's castle somehow.
 
Settling for the evening together in some old stable, Kagome looked at the scroll over and over again. “Love, Sesshoumaru.” it said. “Love, Sesshoumaru.” Was he in love with them or was he just copying what they had written on their letter to him? It was so polite and so gentlemanly, everything that InuYasha was not. Cussing the baka hanyou, she rolled up the scroll and curled up alone in a pile of hay.