InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ The Life of Brian ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
 
 
Sango woke, her stomach growling because she had not eaten anything in almost twenty four hours. Her skin was itchy and her face stuck to her lover's skin when she lifted her head, but that only got a little blushing and silly grins out of them both.
 
He actually chuckled. His bright yellow eyes looked at her mischievously, warmly, almost lovingly as he ran his fingers though her hair and planted sensuous kisses on her cheeks. Sango's jaw dropped almost speechless. This was a side of Sesshoumaru she never expected to see because she never knew it existed.
 
He pushed her up to sit and combed her hair with his fingers, pulling it into a pony tail behind her. “Would you like to bathe while I get you something to eat?” He rubbed her back and cuddled his face against her.
 
Sango nodded up and down, watching him climb out of the pile of covers in all his naked glory, their clothes thrown about the floor in total disarray. She marveled as his total lack of embarrassment as he strode around the room like he owned the place.
 
Oh yeah. He did.
 
What a fine, fine set of ass cheeks. The front side wasn't so bad either!
 
He took a silk cord from a low chest and tied her hair up for her. “Please don't wash your hair,” he asked her softly. “I will brush it for you when you get done.” He didn't want his scent marking off her just yet.
 
He planted kisses on her forehead after she nodded quietly. He then held out his hand and helped her from the bed, wrapped her up in a sheet and escorted her outside his balcony doors and to a private bathing area down a short flight of steps. It was a small bath house with running water coming from an iron tube, falling into a small man-made pond lined with rocks. The walls were hung with bamboo blinds and new indigo shibori curtains. He left her there stunned.
 
She held the sheet tight around her shoulders, almost afraid to let go of it. What had she done? What had they done? A wicked grin came over her at the memory of it. He had been the perfect gentleman as he said he would be. He never forced her into anything. Never took advantage of her. Only did things to her that she asked or begged for. He had been marvelous.
 
Walking down into the water, sheet and all, she shivered at the coolness of it, stopping when it got to her neck. He had asked her not to wash her hair, and she would give him that request though her scalp itched a little. She imagined her hair looked pretty bad right about now, but that only made her smile harder. She closed her eyes and leaned against the rocks. And momentarily thought about Miroku, the one who never did what she wanted or what she begged for.
 
Sesshoumaru sat a large tray of food before her and climbed in the water himself. Why think about Miroku right now when this absolutely stunning figure of white was descending into the water like an angel from above delivering everything she wanted and nothing she didn't? He wasn't goading her into complete fits of rage, just the opposite.
 
When she reached for something to eat he snatched her hand up to his lips and kissed it, shaking his head no. She looked dejected, but he would have none of that. Getting up closer to her, he began to feed her himself and then she understood.
 
“You are, the most beautiful thing I have seen for a long, long time,” he told her, placing a small ball of rice into her awaiting mouth. “You can take the sheet off now if you like.”
 
Sango only grabbed it tighter and chewed, giving him a smirk.
 
“So be it,” he said, picking up a piece of cut salmon and presenting it to her. She opened her mouth and let him drop it in, licking at his fingers as he slowly pulled away. It was his turn to smirk, and he did so boldly. “I will see your naked flesh again before the sun rises one way or the other.”
 
Sango's knees threatened to buckle, his voice pushing into her brain and leaving dirty thoughts again. Just how did he do that again? She waited for the next piece of food.
 
“Do you think Kagome will come?” he asked, licking a line up her cheek then putting the food in her mouth.
 
“Did you tell her how to get here?”
 
“Damn,” he said, rubbing his face. “I didn't think about that.”
 
“Oh well. More of you for me,” she chimed, opening her mouth and pulling out her tongue expectantly for the next morsel.
 
Sesshoumaru dropped another bite of food on her tongue and caressed her bottom lip with his thumb as she chewed. He felt her swallow and it made him think about other things she could swallow for him. “What happened between you two? You used to be so close.” he asked, trying to get back on subject.
 
“It doesn't matter now,” she said, feeling his thumb play on her skin. “She is there, and I am here.”
 
“You hate her so much?”
 
“I do not hate her,” Sango sighed. “I'm just angry with her.”
 
“Tell me what happened,” he said, drawing himself closer to her and putting his arm around her underneath the water. “Surely there is some way we can rectify this situation.”
 
“It was something stupid, and I really don't want to talk about it.” She turned her head away. What was she going to say? I caught Kagome with her fingers up herself and so I beat her viciously with a dildo? That wasn't going to work at all. It would totally ruin the mood.
 
Sesshoumaru let it go. Pressing her on it would only make it worse. He reached for another cut piece of salmon and offered it to her. She took it in her mouth with ease.
 
Boy was she easy to train.
 
“Do you think, Sango-chan, that she should be left alone with those two young men?” he asked disinterestedly, taking a piece of salmon for himself before looking back at her. “Do you think they would hurt her?”
 
Sango laid her forehead on his shoulder then and let out a big sigh. “We should go get her, before she hurts one of them,” she said. “About the time one of them says something stupid, she's going to blow up and take them down.”
 
That wasn't quite the response he was looking for, though it did answer the question the way he wanted it to. They would dress and leave, pick up Kagome and come back, saving her from the terrible, evil, baka boys and deposit her just where he wanted her.
 
“Do” the girl, “do” her friend. Sesshoumaru smiled to himself.
 
“Could you do me a very large favor?” he asked her, placing a piece of rice cake into the center of his palm and presenting it before her. He watched her bend over his hand and take it up like a dog. That little act gave him such an erection. By the Gods she was beautiful. He cleared his throat and waited for her to swallow her food.
 
“What is it?” she asked after her mouth was mostly empty.
 
“Braid my hair? I can't do it by myself anymore.” He turned his back to her and she gathered up his long wet locks, divided them into three sections and braided them for him. She rung it out of water and laid it over his shoulder. “Thank you, Sango. You are most kind.” he said as he started walking for the stone steps out. “Finish your food. I will have fresh clothing prepared for you in my chamber. We should find our Kagome before it gets too late.”
 
Sango watched his ass and muscled back rise from the water and walk away. “Our Kagome” he said. “Our.” Did he think that she and Kagome belonged to him? Or was he just talking about them as a group. That was a weird way to say things. It almost sounded like he and she both owned Kagome. With him out of the bathhouse, she greedily snarfed down all of the food and drink, way more hungry than she realized. She was horny too, but that could wait until they got back. Why touch herself when she had him now to do it. And he did it so much better too.
 
She took the wet sheet and scrubbed herself throughly, rinsed and looked for some kind of towel. There was nothing and she realized she would have to make a run for his room. Peeking out of the bathhouse, there was nothing and no one. She edged her way along the edge of the building, peered up the stairs, then made a run for it leaving wet tracks all along the way.
 
Sesshoumaru was sitting on his shins waiting for her when she entered the room. He held in his lap a large woven cotton towel and to his side was a pile of clothing. Giving her the towel he asked her dress for him and she smiled when she saw that under that cotton towel he held was nothing but his large erection. With a silent smile she took the towel from him and dried herself in front of him, confident that to him she was indeed beautiful. This act didn't feel dirty like when Miroku peeped and she guessed it was because she knew he was watching her just as much as she was watching him. He was not hidden in the bushes or up a tree. He was not grabbing himself and thinking lewd thoughts about her at her expense. She was feeling in command of the show and that since of power was heady.
 
When she finished with the towel, he handed her the pile of silks, fine garments unlike anything she had owned before. They were brocaded with clouds and white dogs over a pale blue ground. The most beautiful things she had ever seen. These garments were meant for a fine lady, not for a lowly demon slayer. When she looked him with confusion in her eyes, he only nodded, silently telling her that things were for her and only her.
 
“They are amazing,” she whispered, running her fingers over the brocade and finding the raised embroidered form of a white dog demon. “They must have taken years to make.”
 
“These are mine from my youth. I am too large for them now and had planned to give them to Rin when she got older, but thought you would look most lovely in them. Forgive me for their age. I will have new ones made for you if you prefer.”
 
Sango held the kimono and it's matching undergarments up to her chest. “You would spend that expense on me? But we are...what are we?”
 
“We are what ever we want to be,” he said, not adding the “though you will find yourself mine in no time” part. Sesshoumaru then shrugged a little. “Money means nothing to me, but your beauty is everything.” That would sound better to her ears.
 
Sango turned away from him and laid the pile on the edge of the futon. She didn't know what to say or think to his answer. He was not demanding anything from her, giving her choices and options. He only wanted what ever she would give him. Her heart fluttered and nearly burst. Was this love she was suddenly feeling? What ever it was, it was confusing. No one had offered her so much in so little a time.
 
Gracefully she dressed, knowing that he was watching the curve of her ass, the line of her back. She knew he was studying how she tied the cords that kept the kimono folded properly and the way she pulled the obi around her waist. When she turned back around she let down her hair, shook it out and knelt before him with her back turned. “You said you would brush my hair.”
 
“Yes,” he murmured, lifting the comb from off the floor next to him and dressing her hair. “You must let your hair grow longer,” he said, imagining himself fucking it like he would fuck her face or hands. He pulled it all back and handed her a fancy pearl comb to set it, then stood and set about dressing himself.
 
Sango sat blushing, watching his hand twist the fundoshi cloth around him, then the tight sleeved undershirts and pants, then finally his most beloved white and red. He tied the end of his braid with fingers and teeth and threw it over his back, grabbed up the Moko-moko-sama and slipped on his boots. He held out his hand when he was done and lifted her up from the ground, kissed her soundly and placed her hand over his bulge. “Do you see what your beauty does to me?” he asked her, grinding into her palm. She giggled and smiled, squeezed him a little and knew that he was primed as much as she was.
 
“Come on, Sesshoumaru-chan. Let's go get our Kagome.”
 
The dog demon smiled to himself. Yes, she was very, very easy to train. All he had to do was play like Brian, give her little human treats and she would eat out of his hand.