InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ Stealing Kagome ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
 
 
 
It didn't take long for them to find her. Sesshoumaru picking up her scent and the smell of his brother not too far away. Sneaking into the barn, the pair found her sleeping alone in a pile of hay.
 
“You should wake her,” he told the slayer. “And apologize. Then we'll take our Kagome home. She's obviously run away.”
 
Sango nodded and walked closer to her friend, calling her name gently not to startle her. Kirara lifted her head and mewed in joy and Sango gave the cat a big hug when she bounded for her.
 
“What is it Kirara?” Kagome said, grabbing around in the straw blindly and half asleep.
 
“It's me, Sango.” Kagome heard her foot steps aproach and she turned over to see her friend.
 
“Oh Sango. I was so worried about you. I'm so sorry.” The girl sat up and held out her arms to hug her friend. Sango quickly embraced her, glad that she had offered the apology first. It made her half of the apology easier.
 
“I'm sorry too. I should have never jumped you like that and beaten you.”
 
Sesshoumaru lifted a single eyebrow in curiosity. Somewhere in their fighting it had turned into a cat fight. Hum.....that would be interesting.
 
“And I should never have touched myself like that. I just couldn't help it Sango, after all that kissing we did.”
 
The inuyoukai let the other eyebrow lift, his eyes glowing in pleasant surprise. Had the gods answered all his prayers for him already? He would build a new shrine in their honor if the two girls dropped into lesbian delights here on the spot.
 
The dog demon was even more surprised when Kagome and Sango gave each other sloppy girl kisses. His sense of balance wavered and his prick twitched with a rush of new blood.
 
Warning. Blue ball alert. Blue ball alert. Take evasive action.
 
Sesshoumaru stood there like a dummy waiting, watching. If it had been a scene from “Make Out Paradise”, his nose would have been bleeding. Finding the slit in his hakama pants, he grabbed his member and tried to shut it up.
 
“Come on, Kagome. Let's go home with Sesshoumaru. He has a nice warm bed waiting for us, good food and a bathhouse. It's better than staying here.”
 
“Sesshoumaru's here?” Kagome looked around and finally spied him over by the barn door, his hands hidden under the fluff of the Moko-moko-sama, his face totally blank and staring off in the distance. “What's with him?” she asked her friend secretly in her ear.
 
Sango knew. She wasn't a total fool. “Do you really want to find out?” She said seductively. “He has a thing for us you know. He wants us both, really bad, and I think he would do anything....anything to see us together.”
 
Kagome had a rush of evil thoughts. After all, she was the one who had come up with the “do you, do Sesshoumaru, do the boys” idea, not Sango. She had been disappointed when her friend balked at the idea and now the idea of getting some sort of revenge on the male race sounded like a marvelous idea.
 
Kagome wrapped her arms around Sango's waist more possessively and pulled her tight so that they were raised on their knees sandwiched together. She kissed her again, feeling the soft lips open up to her once more, Sango's tongue darting in and wrestling with hers.
 
Sesshoumaru felt the blood running out of his nose. If it wasn't blood it was probably snot. How he hated it when dogs drooled, yet here he was...being a dog. His right leg inched forward....then his left. He was eeking his way forward as if by magnets. Resist...resist...resist... jump them now and Kagome will run away. Think of the plan...think of the plan...
 
Sango could see him from the corner of her eye. He had already edged two feet closer to look. Indeed a woman's power over a man was to make him a drooling git. With her hand she began to massage Kagome's breast, the girl moaning into her mouth and squeezing her ass in return. Thinking about Sesshoumaru's tongue against her skin and how it felt, she wanted to give that sensation to Kagome. She broke the kissing and started licking her neck, breathing hot against Kagome's skin.
 
Kagome looked over to Sesshoumaru, who seemed a lot closer and a lot more...emotional? Was that his plaster cast of a face breaking? His bottom lip was turning inward, his little fangs almost puncturing the skin underneath them. His nostrils were flaring and his eyes were.....were they glassy? She looked down the line of the body. She couldn't see his hand. It was buried somewhere under Moko-moko-sama. He seemed locked in his spot, and froze even more when his eyes caught hers watching him. Grinning she turned her head back to Sango and nestled her mouth up to her ear. “I think you are right. Just look at him.”
 
Sango grabbed her friend's hand and put her finger in her mouth, then looked over to Sesshoumaru. Sure enough, he was looking all the world like a pet left out in the rain wanting to come inside. Poor, poor Sesshoumaru. He would just have to suffer. She made a slurping sound over her girlfriend's fingers and could have sworn the man started to lean and had to steady himself.
 
Kagome pulled Sango's neck line more open and began nibbling down her collarbone, licking a line from between her breasts up to her neck and back down again. When she lifted her eyes to Sesshoumaru, he was another two feet closer, but his face had gone back to it's previous state....except for a twitch in his left eye. Still, his hand was no where to be seen. At least it wasn't wrapped around his dick and making his pants jump about.
 
That was because Sesshoumaru was just trying to keep the damn thing from making wet spots against his clothes. He had the end of it pinched off like it was a grenade ready to detonate. Lift his hand and boom! Messiness everywhere.
 
When Kagome found one of Sango's breasts and started to nibble at it, the poor inu couldn't take it anymore. He turned and left the barn. The two girls giggled and laughed, dropping into the hay like old times. He heard it all from his place outside the door.
 
“Has he been good to you?”
“Very.”
“We were so mean.”
“Don't worry. He likes it.”
“I like it too.”
“You would.”
“Seriously. Don't you?”
“Yeah.”
“Look. I'm so sorry about everything.”
“Me too. Let's not speak of it again.”
“O.k.” There was a pause. “What are we going to do now?”
“I know what I am going to do.”
“What?”
“Stay with Sesshoumaru for a while. Oh Kagome, he's wonderful. He does exactly what you tell him to.”
“Really?”
“Yeah. I know I'll leave him eventually, but for right now...he's everything I ever dreamed of.”
“Miroku told me he loves you.”
“He did?”
“Yeah. He was pretty upset that you left.”
“Good. Maybe when I go back he'll be better behaved.”
“You're punishing him?”
“Aren't you punishing InuYasha?”
“Well...yeah. I suppose. What about Sesshoumaru?”
“What about him?”
“Doesn't he deserve better than to be our love slave?”
“He hasn't asked for anything but to be our love slave. Let's just enjoy it for what it is.”
“Well in that case.”
“Precisely.”
“And besides, after we marry the boys, we'll always have each other still.”
“Oh Kagome.”
 
The two girls broke into a fit of giggling and Sesshoumaru found himself confused as much as ever. He liked them. He liked them a lot. The last months with them in his life had been the most exciting he had experienced in a long time. His life wasn't incessantly boring anymore and the idea of them leaving later to go marry Miroku and InuYasha was giving him a sour taste in his mouth, a twist of his stomach and a pang in his heart.
 
And didn't Sango comprehend that he was marking her as his? He was training her to be obedient? Soon it would Kagome's turn to smell like him, claimed property. InuYasha wouldn't want her after that and if he did, he'd get his ass kicked. Dammit, they would be his.
 
“Never forget you're a dog. Fuck every hole, then when you find one you love, protect it always”, ran through his mind. Was he beginning to love them? Try to keep them to himself and protect them?
 
Oh god. He had it bad. No. No. No. I'm a dog. They are people. I'm a dog. They are people. Dogs and people don't mix.
 
Unless there is a leash involved.
 
No. I will not be their pet out in the rain.
 
He walked back in boldly, his hand on his hip and his debonair body language back under his command. “Come ladies,” he commanded, “Let's leave this dirty place.” He held out his arm and Sango jumped up to curl against him. She pulled her friend behind her and together they stood against him. Kirara blazed up and followed them as they went into the night sky.
 
ooooooOOOOooooooo
 
The boys found the barn not much longer after that. It smelled of Kagome, Sango and Sesshoumaru. Laying in a pile of hay was Kagome's yellow back pack. Kneeling over it, the two boys dumped it all, every last thing rushing out in a pile. “Look for any kind of letter. Any kind of scroll.”
 
“Oh my Kami, InuYasha,” Miroku said. “Look at this.”
 
“What is it?” the boy's dog ears perked up, their triangular tips pointing to the sky.
 
“It's a story. It's called “Make Out Paradise IV: Ninja School.” The flipped the pages and their mouths dropped. They looked at each other then back to the book, then back to each other and back to the book.
 
“We've been going about this all wrong,” the monk said.
 
“I'm going to beat her ass,” the inu said, making a fist.
 
“No InuYasha. I think she wants it the other way around.”