InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ LEMON: Loyalty ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
 
 
Kagome and Sango couldn't see well in the dark. It was way after midnight and they had to trust Sesshoumaru to get them transported in safety. Sango laid her head into his chest, while Kagome laid her head into hers, Moko-moko-sama curled around them both against the warm summer air blasting at them.
 
They touched down in no time, Sesshoumaru taking Sango's hand, Sango taking Kagomes as he led them to his bedroom. He pulled the covers down and began to strip, never looking at Kagome or Sango either one as he kicked off his low boots and dumped his things on the floor unceremoniously. He crawled in over the bed, giving them both a good show of his ass and then laid on his back, curling his arm up underneath his head. “Don't tell me you're going to sleep standing up?”
 
Sango grinned then started to undress herself, but Kagome just looked away, her hands protectively over her front.
 
“You don't have to undress. You can sleep in Sango's kimonos if you like,” he told her as he scooted over for Sango, who was nearly done and ready to sit on the edge. Kagome nodded her head, trying to look away from his lounging naked form presented before her like desserts on a buffet table. “Would you please help her, Sango-chan?” he cooed.
 
Sango snickered. She had a good idea what he was up to. Kagome, the mouthier of the two, was now the shyest of the two. It would take a little coaxing to get her in the bed. Not a lot of coaxing, but coaxing none the less. She picked up the pretty blue and white kimono and took her friend outside, helped her change and gave her some words. “He won't do anything unless you ask him too. He's a perfect gentleman,” she whispered to her friend's ear.
 
“Yeah...but I'm afraid of what I'll ask him to do.”
 
Sango gave her a funny face and then rolled her eyes. She had just been in that same place not more than half a day ago and she remembered what it was like. Giving her friend an encouraging kiss on the cheek, she comforted her. “It will be worth every minute of it. Once you experience his tongue, you won't ask for anything else.”
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“No. Not really. Now that I've had his tongue, I keep wondering what the rest of him is like.”
 
“You are so bad!”
 
“But it's soooooo good.” Sango grabbed her wrist and drug her in the room. Standing out on the balcony was wasting time. She wanted to get back to her spot in the bed. Crawling over his naked form, she took the opposite side of the bed so that Kagome could sleep on his other.
 
It wasn't just that she was going to share Sesshoumaru. Crawling over him had been fun.
 
Kagome gave up. She couldn't just stand there and watch Sango and Sesshoumaru sleep, even though she knew that was a big lie. Sleep was no part of the equation, just the pretense for it. Duh.
 
And the evil little thought crossed her mind that she could have fun with this. Crawling in the bed next to him and putting her head on his chest, she pulled the covers up and said. “Good night Sango.”
 
Sango gave her the dirty eye. “Good night Ka-go-me.”
 
“Good night Sesshoumaru-sama,” she said next, lifting her head and presenting her cheek to him for a good-night kiss.
 
Sesshoumaru furrowed his brows. What game was this? He kissed her on the cheek and she laid her head back down with an “I'm soooo tired” and a body stretch. She threw her arm over his and Sango's naked waists and put her leg up over his as if to lock him down. She wiggled in and relaxed all her muscles, then promptly pretended to be asleep.
 
The inuyoukai looked at Sango, who looked at him in return with a mean ass grin. Kagome was trying to ruin their fun, and Sango was going to let her. “Good night, Sesshoumaru-chan,” she whispered, giving the dog demon an innocent kiss on his cheek and curling her head up over the other side of his chest. She too relaxed everything and pretended to be asleep, naked in his arms. She put her arm over Kagome protectively and took in a deep breath and exhaled. This was going to be funny.
 
Sesshoumaru was not amused. Here it was, his dreams all coming true, only to have the two women in his life test him like this. Think, think, think. If he just took Kagome, she would never come back. If he started taking Sango, would Kagome join in? If he just laid here like a good dog, would they do him in the morning as a reward?
 
He didn't like the sound of that idea, or of the language he was using. I will not be a dog on their leash. Dammit. The idea was to get them to submit and obey. He would play their game. He would play it his way. The tactical way. The gentlemanly way. The I'm-going-to-make-you-scream-for-me-way.
 
When he was pretty sure Kagome really way asleep, he turned over, pushing himself more up against Sango and his butt side to the clothed girl. He grabbed her ass and thrust at her, calling her name slowly like he was dreaming of her in his sleep. Sango wrapped her arms around him and wiggled into him more, opening her eyes to watch him. He settled into pretend sleep, his hand over her breast.
 
She wondered if the dog demon was really asleep. He sure seemed so when she ran her nose along his cheek and called his name. The man never flinched, just sighed her name again. When she licked the same spot, he growled and woofed, and she giggled. He was so cute!
 
Sango turned over, putting her butt up to him and making a tight spoon. She closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep. She would get him in the morning. Most definitely.
 
When Sango was fully asleep, Sesshoumaru pulled off her and curled around Kagome, taking in the smell of her hair, the curve of her face, the line of her neck. He kissed the space behind her ear and she woke up frozen. There was a dog demon curled around her and she didn't know how to get him off.
 
She didn't know if she wanted to get him off. He was so warm, and so comforting. His strong arm around her gave her the feeling that nothing would ever dare attack her again. It was like he was protecting her in his sleep and she got a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Kagome smiled to herself.
 
When he started having puppy dog dreams, his little fingers twitching over her breast, his lips softly growling and barking against the back of her neck, she turned over to spy on him in the soft moonlight. He was so cute! She couldn't help but run her fingers up around his ear and pet him.
 
Sesshoumaru thought he was going to die. Kagome-chan was giving him the super-secret dog signal of love! She was petting him behind the ear! What was she going to do next? Scratch his tummy? All he could do was lay there and hope she quit so he could get back to tormenting her.
 
He was mortified when she took her hand and started playing with his six-pack of hard muscles. She traced her finger over them, careful to avoid his burgeoning cock then started rubbing them with her finger tips. Rational thought was slipping away to the same stupid phrase....leash me, lease me, leash me.
 
His top leg twitched and began that awful dance known to all dogs....the “I-can't-help-myself-I'm-stuck-in-doggy-bliss” one when their bellies are scratched. Kagome only rubbed his belly harder, starting to use her nails. His mouth hung open, his tongue fell out. He rolled over onto his stomach and put his arm up by his chest in a begging position. He could feel his eyes roll back in his head and all he could think about was this almost but not quite orgasmic sensation taking over all reasonable considerations.
 
Kagome had thought InuYasha's ears were bad...Sesshoumaru's inu self was kicking the bed like he had fleas and she was the cause of it all. Sango woke up in a startle and turned over to see her friend scratching her lover's belly as he squirmed like a puppy and the two girls looked at each other with the same evil understanding. Sango put her hands around his ears and started petting him, scratching his scalp and skin as his tongue wagged and drooled.
 
“Isn't he cute?” Kagome said to Sango, Sessshoumaru's eye's showing nothing but lots of white and just a hint of his irises as they rolled up in ecstasy.
 
“He sure is.” she replied, laughing at how undignified Sesshoumaru had become. “What are we going to do with him when we get done?”
 
“Crap. I hadn't thought about that.”

“You better come up with some way to soothe him since you started it,” Sango told her friend laughingly. Kagome looked down as her hands continued to scratch the skin of his belly. There was his hard member, straining out as if reaching for her. The answer was obvious before her.
 
“How do you do it Sango?” she asked, keeping her hands busy at his belly. She swallowed hard nervously.
 
“You just put it in your mouth and suck on it. When he starts making noises, just repeat what causes them.”
 
“You make it sound so easy.”
 
“It is.” Sango continued to scratch behind his ears, keeping him occupied. “Come on Kagome. You can do it.”
 
Kagome grabbed hold of him with one hand and carefully put her mouth over him, tasting the light fluid that had started appearing on the end. Sesshoumaru let out out a yip and grabbed at the sheets, his hand tearing the fabric up into a ball. “That's it Kagome!” Sango said urgently, watching his claws rip down into the futon. Sesshoumaru may have been a perfect gentleman before, but now he wasn't. He was becoming all dog.
 
Kagome started at it with full abandon, his yips and barks urging her on to squeeze him tighter and mouth him harder, the nails of her other hand continuing to scratch his tummy. Sesshoumaru felt like the world was going drop out from underneath him, his body uncontrollable and no longer his own. Every movement of their fingers over him made him loose his grasp of reality. Lights filled his eyes, sparkles of color. There were heady scents too. The smells of his women above him and around him, telling him it was alright to be himself. Their fingers told him that he was loved. His chest felt like it would break with the overwhelming sensation of rightness in the universe. He was a dog. He was their dog. They owned his ass and like the good mistresses they were, they were rewarding him with unbridled love and affection.
 
Kagome added her teeth when he started panting hard, his body winding up and lengthening out, his feet and legs no longer kicking, but pushing his groin up into her face. He released into her mouth and she locked her lips over him tight, letting the hot liquid pool into her throat and she swallowed it all in several big gulps. Sesshoumaru let out a guttural yell, beating his head back against the bed. In between the smacks of his head he let out “I....love....you...too! I ....love...you...two..!”
 
Sango looked to Kagome and Kagome looked to Sango. This was unexpected. The pulled their hands away from him like he had cooties and covered their mouths in shock.
 
Sesshoumaru was breathing hard, his eyes unfocused under half lidded eyes. “Did he just say what I think he said?” Kagome asked her friend, pointing to his face.
 
Sango leaned over and looked at him hard. He was certainly in a state of delirium. “I don't think he meant that.”
 
Sesshoumaru swallowed and wrinkled his nose, gave a short sniff then opened one eye, then the other. The two girls were looking at him like he was crazy. He was hurt. His heart's truth had just come out and they were rejecting it.
 
“That's it bitches,” he said, sitting up with supernatural speed and grabbing Kagome by the hair. “You make me submit before you, pour my heart out to you after you tell me you love me with your lying hands then make fun of me? I have been nothing but gentle with you, and now that's going to stop. I'm going to mount you like the little whores you are.” Roughly he pulled Kagome to where he wanted her, on her knees and her face down in the futon. Sango was pulling at his arm, but it didn't matter. With a swipe of his claws the beautiful kimono was ripped away and he thrust himself into Kagome's wetness in one hard clap.
 
Kagome cried sharply, almost like a bark and he grabbed up her hair again holding her still as Sango beat him around the back and head. Her pounding fists meant nothing to him as he claimed his Kagome, ramming into her hard as she squalled “Yes! Yes!”. The pain she was feeling was nothing like the pleasure, and she started bucking back into him in time. Screw all those words about keeping herself for marriage. She was getting a good hard fucking. That was her dream and Sesshoumaru was giving it to her.
 
Sango stopped and sat back on her shins when she heard those word come from Kagome's lips. Tears that had run down her face because she thought Sesshoumaru was hurting her friend turned to tears of jealousy. She covered her eyes and fell into a lump. God..was she in love with him and had not known it? Why did she suddenly want him all for herself?
 
The great inuyoukai felt the redness gather in his eyes. He was so angry, so hurt, but even more he was feeling confused. His dog self called to be let free, to hump and hump and hump these girls until they laid at his feet worn out and marked forever. He rejected that, just as they had rejected him. It didnt' matter any more if they smelled like him. They didn't want him for him. That stupid shit Jaken had said about the books was a lie. They just wanted kinky sex with a good looking ever-erect demon, and that was all he was going to give him. He would get his jollies off and throw them used and abused back to their stinking boys, who would probably reject them after they smell his come all over their bodies. Perfect revenge.
 
His claws lengthened, his hair began to float around the room, his eyes shot open into two red glowing orbs. He fucked that cunt like it was a hearty inubitch, thrusting and pushing and not caring how she felt. He didn't care any more about his heart. It was broken. The deed done. He would not think anything more about their love or their protection. They could fend for themselves in the world.
 
They could fend themselves against him.
 
It was the the small hands around his face and the light lips kissing him that made him blink. “Stop, Sesshoumaru. Stop please,” Sango called to him from far away. He only growled at her and snapped.
 
“Stop. Please. I love you too.”
 
His heart hurt. He growled again to make the hurt think twice about coming nearer.
 
“Stop, Sessoumaru. We care for you. We don't want to see you like this.”
 
He slowed, but did not stop. He perked his ear. Little kisses on his cheeks made him turn his face. Little kisses made him close his eyes. Little kisses over his eye lids made him calmer. “I love you Sesshoumaru. Please...make love to me next.”
 
He blinked his eyes and looked down. Kagome was moaning as he thrust inside her again and again, but it was Sango's sweet face crying that made him blink again and shake his head. He reached out with his lips and they met, kissing lovingly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed herself against him and Kagome. “I love you Sesshoumaru. I love you.”
 
He let go of Kagome's hair and held Sango to him as he finished the moaning woman beneath him to her hard climax, kissing her over and over again. He laid her next to the other woman and mounted over her, pushing her legs apart and kissing her with hot demanding kisses. “I love you Sango. I want you forever,” he said, pushing his prick's head into the tight core he had only broke not long before. She hissed up, but he would not exit. She would have to adjust and get over it. She asked for it, and now he was giving it to her. She was his.
 
Sweat rolled down his body and onto hers as he pumped her, Kagome slowly turning over and pulling at his hair for attention too. Leaning over he kissed Kagome as he made love to his Sango and she wrapped her arms around his neck and caressed him too. “I love you too Sesshoumaru,” she sighed. “I've never felt anything like that before and I don't ever want it to end. Hurry, and fuck me again.”
 
Sesshoumaru closed his eyes. Was he hearing them right? They were telling him that they loved him. Hands were busy on him everywhere, his chest, his abdomen, behind his ears...rubbing him, comforting him, driving him on. He had made a mistake in judgment...he couldn't throw them away.
 
He was damned thankful he was an inuyoukai, because the two women might just wear him out.
 
“I love how you want me Kagome,” he told her, soft bites to her neck and shoulder made her moan and sigh. “And I love how you need me,” he told Sango, kissing her lovingly on the lips, feeling her tongue below him.
 
“And I love how you're such a naughty dog!” Kagome exclaimed as she bounced up and spanked his ass as it pushed into Sango. “Just fuck her harder,” the girl cried, pushing him from the back to make things go faster. “I want my turn.”
 
Sango looked over his shoulder and stuck out her tongue. “He's mine right now. Get over it.” She grabbed him by the ears and pulled him down to her neck, offering him the meat of it to lick and chew. He wasn't complaining, he bit on her, leaving a nice ring of teeth shaped bruises.
 
Yep. It was true. They really did love him. He knew it then in his very heart of hearts. They would fight over him like cats and dogs and it really made him happy. For the first time, he knew he was wanted for who he was and would be loved over and over and over again. If his tail had shown he would have wagged it.
 
Fuck every hole, and when you find one you love, protect it always. These were his bitches and he would love them forever. Protect them with his life. Fuck them every day until their eyes rolled back in their heads and they screamed his name. He would play house with them, cook them meals, buy them any thing they wanted. Anything just to hear them say they loved him, just as much as he loved them.
 
He knew what it was.
 
It was loyalty.