InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Kagome ❯ Finis ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha characters. Wish I did. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own copyright to anything that even looks like my own original idea. If you would like to borrow something, email me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R for violence, straight/gay/bi/group sex, gore and supernatural yummy goodness. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
 
Six feet hung out the bottom of the bed.
 
Three heads snored at the top, their hair messed up beyond all recognition.
 
Rin almost couldn't tell who was Sango and who was Kagome. The only reason she recognized Sesshoumaru's head was because it was the white one in the middle separating the two piles of black. Crawling up over the covers, she was pissed.
 
Sesshoumaru-sama never cuddled with her and she sat on top of his chest and waited.
 
And waited.
 
And waited.
 
When he pushed at her weight and said “get off me Kagome” she put her hands on her hips and jut out her chin. “I'm not Kagome.”
 
“Rin?”
 
“Hai, Sesshoumaru-sama.”
 
“Go back to bed.”
 
The girl did not budge, but she didn't answer him either. She would wait until his white silver locks parted and his eyes opened to her, his arm thrown over his eyes removed.
 
Sesshoumaru felt Kagome and Sango stirring next to him and he sighed. Might as well look up and see what his ward wanted. Pulling his arm down and squinting at the sunshine, he pushed his bangs over and pulled a huge strand of hair away that had stuck to his lip. Then he put his arm around Kagome's limp body and dragged her a little closer. She was threatening to dump off the bed. “What is it Rin?” he asked, noting her perturbed face.
 
“You don't cuddle with me.”
 
“I don't mate with you either,” he replied, wanting to get to the point so she would go away.
 
“Eeeeewwww,” Rin said, suddenly looking like she was accidentally sinking and trying to save herself, her legs drawing up and her arms pushing away. She backpedaled off the bed as fast she could.
 
“Go back to bed Rin. It's too early for this conversation,” he commanded.
 
Instead she stood at the edge of the bed. “Are you going to keep them, Sesshoumaru-sama?” She peered at Kagome's still sleeping face, her eyes closed and her mouth open.
 
“Yes Rin. I intend to keep them.”
 
She didn't say anything then. Just turned away and walked out the door. He had no idea if she was happy or sad about the idea. She did seem a little jealous about him cuddling with someone other than her, so he called her back. “Come on Rin. Come cuddle with us.”
 
“Really?” she asked, just outside the door.
 
Sesshoumaru nodded and patted the bed. “Go get your blankets off your bed. You're not sleeping under the covers with us.” She came back a few moments later with her quilt, climbed over Kagome and settled herself between him and her on top, covering herself with her blanket. She laid her head on Sesshoumaru's chest and sighed. Sango sat up and looked at her, giving her a grin. She brushed the little girl's hair away from her eyes and touched the end of her nose like a button. Rin just laughed.
 
“I could never replace you,” Sango said, just knowing what was eating at the little girl. “You are Sesshoumaru-chan's favorite, I'm sure.”
 
“Do you think so?”
 
“Oh yes Rin.” Sango nodded her head knowingly, even though she hadn't a clue really at all. “You have been with him the longest.”
 
The little girl felt better and closed her eyes, allowing sleep to come. Sesshoumaru bent his head down to Sango's and kissed her on the head. She had answered well enough, comforting Rin about something he hadn't considered. He had not thought about how Rin would take the addition of the ladies to his little pack. She had always been his little alpha female and now she was the youngest and runt. It must be a disturbing ordeal for her to go lower in rank. Sango had been gentle and kind and for that he admired her.
 
When everyone had settled back down, the door opened again, this time it was Jaken looking for Rin. Sesshoumaru snarled at him and the toad backpedaled out. There was no way in Hell he was going to him get in the bed too. Rin was bad enough.
 
In another hour the door few open and Sesshoumaru waved his hand dismissively in it's general direction, but he didn't hear the feet disappear or the door close. Leaning his head up he saw two sets of eyes looking at him.
 
One set golden. One set blue. “Oh go away,” he mumbled, never making a fuss. After all the disruptions to his morning already, seeing InuYasha and Miroku wasn't really a surprise. He laid his head back down and closed his eyes, snuggling back into the pillow.
 
“Jaken, you heard him,” Kagome grumbled, her foot kicking at an imaginary creature near her feet. “Get lost before I kick your ass.”
 
“Not in front of Rin, my love,” Sesshoumaru said, tussling her hair affectionately with his clawed fingers.
 
“Why? You kick him all the time.”

“But I don't profane in front of my daughter.”
 
“Sorry honey. When did Rin get in here?” Kagome asked, pulling the blanked up over her head and hiding.
 
Sango rubbed her head, scratching the patch of come from last night that had dried and was itching as she opened her eyes to the far wall. “She's been here with us a couple of hours, Kagome-chan. Don't you remember her coming in and asking Fluffy if he was going to keep us?”
 
“No. What did he say?”
 
“He said he intended to.”
 
“He had better or I'd a kicked his....butt.” Kagome giggled under the sheets, poking Sesshoumaru in the side with her finger and making him jump. One thing she learned last night was where he was ticklish and she had every intention on milking that knowledge for a good long time. He growled playfully and nipped the air, making his teeth click together.
 
“Hey Sesshoumaru-sama?” a little girls voice called.
 
“Yes Rin?”
 
“When did InuYasha and Miroku get in here?”
 
The two girls suddenly jumped up to look and sure enough, there were the two young men standing dejected, disbelief had turned to understanding. The smell of Sesshoumaru was all over them, and even if he hadn't scent marked them, their words had said enough. They were in his bed by their own free will and had planned to stay there.
 
Sesshoumaru slowly sat up, fluffing the pillows behind him before leaning back on them and pulling his women to his sides. They slowly obliged his commanding arm pulling them back, sheets lifted to cover their nakedness. “Have you seen enough gentlemen?” he asked nonchalantly.
 
The two men nodded and started to leave. Kagome sat up and held out her hand. “Please...InuYasha. I'm sorry. I didn't want you to find out this way.”
 
“It doesn't matter Kagome. You were right. I cared more about everyone else's opinions more than yours. I was out chasing Kikyo when I should have been chasing you. I'm sorry.” InuYasha's ears flopped down and he hung his head low, then turned for the door.
 
“I'm sorry too Sango. I was a fool. I should have been paying more attention to you and not just your butt.” Miroku too turned and started walking away.
 
“Thank you,” Sango said, resting her head on Sesshoumaru's shoulder. “I...I really did love you once.”
 
“I still love you.”
 
“I'm sorry,” she offered, though she knew it would not help his heartbreak any.
 
“Tell me one thing,” InuYasha asked, turning in the doorway. “Tell me you love her and will protect her always.”
 
“I love them both, and I will protect them with my life.” He paused and thought for a moment, letting the realization come over him. “I have to. They own me.” He smiled so big then, bigger than InuYasha had ever seen. His brother was obviously in love.
 
Kagome and Sango, kissed him on the cheek, laying their heads on his and wrapping their arms around his neck and shoulders. The two boys left, learning valuable lessons about love, honesty and loyalty. None of these things could be had if one was not honest with themselves first. Sesshoumaru was the lucky dog today.
 
ooooOOOOooooo
 
The rest of the summer was spent finding Sesshoumaru's arm. When it was finally found and reattached, the girls squealed with delight. He could do all those crazy sex positions now....
 
In the fall invitations were sent out all over the Western Provence. Sesshoumaru had taken two wives and he was celebrating. InuYasha and Miroku attended, remaining friendly. They were hoping the girls had grown tired of him....alas, that didn't happen.
 
In the winter, the quest for the jewel shards resumed, except now there was one more fighter on the team. At first it was awkward, but in time Sesshoumaru and InuYasha forgave each other their differences. They had to. Kagome would not let Sesshoumaru out of it. She had abstained from sex for ten whole days, causing him to cave in. Sango just sat back and watched her husband and wife implode.
 
Mrs. Higurashi was pleased to know her daughter was straight. She was even happier her daughter was first wife to a noble lord. She ignored the fact that Sango was second wife and that they all lived together. She was more upset over becoming a grandmother so soon, Rin being older than Sota and Shippo being older than herself.
 
Sota was upset Sango was taken. No more late night peeping sessions.
 
Mr. Mighty Member became a loving member of Sesshoumaru's little pack. Sango and Kagome found new and interesting ways to exhaust their dog before themselves.....
 
Miroku started drawing hentai scrolls, giving up the priesthood and focusing on woodblock prints in between adventures.
 
InuYasha tried to swear off women all together, but that didn't work. He ran into the bunch of hanyou women he had once rescued from Fire Island and hooked up with all of them. He now has twenty seven screaming brats, just like himself. He still swears off women on occasion.
 
And the beads of submission he used to wear...Kagome removed and destroyed them, though at times she really wanted to make a set for Sango. Sango of course, wanted a set for Kagome. Sesshoumaru wanted a set for Sango and Kagome both, and...well...you get the idea. Such is life in a threesome.