InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tribute ❯ The Fever (*lemon warning*) ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N This chapter contains undiluted NC-17 lemon a.k.a. hentai. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material, DO NOT READ. We all have a choice-and our own judgment.

Disclaimer: The gracious and witty Rumiko Takahashi owns everything and everyone. Bless her heart for putting up with fan fiction.

THE TRIBUTE

by: kittie le sabre, a "rage2velvet" enterprise (so NO stealing my work w/out permission)

CHAPTER EIGHT: THE FEVER

Rin awoke with a start, looking around in the still darkness. Something had startled her out of her sleep again. She sat up in the soft bed, as the digital clock announced the time, "Tadaima, Rin-san. The time is 11:47 p.m. and 22 seconds."

Sheesh! The freaking clock knew her name? What the heck, it was part of the rooms someone had assigned to her yesterday. Why not?

She liked it. The furnishings were minimal but expensive without being garish, and the amenities were the latest except she noticed that the phone line was totally in-house. Her bedroom was done in silver, glittery shell pink and deep lavender. The curtains were semi-sheer panels of pink and lavender, and the fuzzy rug was purest white. A dressing room filled with gorgeous kimonos, shoes, club wear, evening attire, casual clothes and countless accessories could be entered through a connecting door. There was a soft luminous pink and white bathroom made to look like a huge shell with chrome fixtures and a tiny cascading waterfall. She even had a room for relaxing done in creamy white and sky blue with lots of books, video games, and a laptop, an excellent window view of the city and a cushy futon and chair. Her last room for receiving guests was done in the formal Inu Taisho colors of red, black and white. It was also the one she spent the least amount of time in.

For the past two days, she'd barely seen anyone except a young neko youkai named Anzu that brought her fresh clothing and food. Anzu was quite young and chattered incessantly, which is how Rin learned about the terrible tragedy that had occurred at the High Tribute.

Her new Master's father had fallen gravely ill from the attack of the Demon Lord Naraku. The poison had contaminated his body and the Lord Inuyoukai's physicians were all perplexed because the venom was obviously bio-engineered with contaminates from an organism with multi-nuclei with a viral strain that demolished the immune system of the infected host.

Rin was astonished to learn that Lord Sesshoumaru had also been gravely injured in the fight. He had sustained a few broken bones and had several deep cuts on his body, along with ingesting the poisonous pollen and vapors in the room. The natural poisons in the young lord's body had saved him from the full effect of the toxic air but now he lay in his private chambers with a raging fever that had left him senseless since the ambush in the Great Hall. He was unaware that his father was dying or that maisou rites had been observed for everyone killed.

The Lord's younger son had almost recovered from his wound and was overseeing the palace repairs and other matters with the help of his companions and his father's secretary, Kiyoshi, who was inconsolable. Anzu had regaled Rin with details about Inuyasha-sama's fierce temper and impatience. The only person who was able o calm him was his sweetheart, the Lady Kagome, since he'd booted his valet, Miyoga, out of his suite the day before. Dr. Kaede had to administer a sedative to Jaken, Lord Sesshoumaru's retainer, after he had almost nervous breakdown upon learning what had happened to his Master.

The jieichou had rounded up the remaining eihei and had immediately begun to enlist more demon and hanyou troops, along with some ningen and youkai mercenaries. Things were not looking well for the Lord Inuyoukai and every measure to preserve the safety of the Inu Taisho Clan and Western Lands must be observed. Even now, the media had helped fuel the rumors of Naraku's strike across the countryside shortly after his departure. The Demon Lord was slaughtering humans and youkai who opposed him. The galactic officials were looking the other way because Naraku had blackmailed, threatened, or paid them off. He was making it known that the Western Lands would soon be his.

Rin abandoned her attempt to sleep and wandered over to the window seat to stare at the huge round moon with its magenta halo. The night was gorgeous; the sky rich indigo fused with purple, and the stars gleaming and leaving the deepness radiant with a silvery haze. She inhaled sharply, studying the great walls surrounding the palace and the city and winding road beyond that. Further away still was her beloved aunt, Akiko, and she felt the ache in her heart. This room was exquisite and rich but it was a prison, keeping her enclosed and away from her freedom. Away from her only family member.

Perhaps she should be grateful for the respite, since Anzu could not tell her what was to become of her. She shuddered as she recalled the youkai lord's expressionless visage and those frigid gold eyes as he stared at her, gesturing towards her. What did it mean?

Rin knew that he was the most beautiful being she had ever seen but he was deadly. It was known that he despised humans and had never taken a woman or femal youkai as his appointed concubine. Lord Sesshoumaru was a warrior, and Anzu had sighed as she whispered that he was a great scholar as well, having delved into a variety of occult and biological ventures that had resulted in creating new weapons and genetic enhancements for youkai. When he was not involved in his scientific projects, Lord Sesshoumaru was a partner of a seedy club called "Zero's End" along with another wolf youkai named Kouga and the famous magicians, the demon Thunder brothers, Hiten and Manten. Because of the strange and sordid rumors she'd heard about "Zero's", Rin had a difficult time picturing the regal Sesshoumaru as proprietor over such an establishment.

Rin could very well understand Anzu's sighs over her Lord's heir. Such a male could steal the senses of any healthy female, even her. Perhaps he would not mind that she didn't speak, nor had since the death of her family? It seemed to be a problem for most individuals except her new friend. But it was as if she were waiting for something or perhaps someone to set her free…

A noise alerted her to the fact that there was an intruder in her sitting room. It felt weird to have extra rooms for lounging about, sleeping, bathing and so forth after lying on a pallet in the kitchen for years and living in a one room dwelling with her aunt.

Rin needed protection, since she was only wearing a flimsy and transparent sleeping gown. She grabbed what appeared to be a decorative dagger from the wall and tip-toed into the next room to get a glimpse. The room was in shadows, dark except for the moon's glow streaming from the windows.

A slight wind-whisper faintly grew louder; swooshing air spilling across her skin and hair, stirring both, raising goose bumps. Before she could react or scream, someone was grabbing her and lifting her up. The feel of smooth bare skin and glossy hair like purest silk touched her everywhere.

She opened her mouth in terror, and before she could release a breath to scream, she was peering into feral gold eyes.

**

Sesshoumaru was lying in his bed, his nude body drenched in sweat. The fever had encapsulated his mind into a nebulous dream. The med-tech biorhythm monitors kept track of his infection, blood pressure and temperature but there was little a machine could do against the landscape and influences of a fever dream.

Sesshoumaru dreamed that he was laying in a sauna upon a smooth wooden bench with strange cushions that were heat and water resistant, naked with his hair falling across the muscled and honed splendor of his youkai body. The steam was thick, almost viscous, and he could hear Naraku's voice mocking him from somewhere.

"Where are you going? Are you lost? Come closer, Sesshoumaru-sama…follow me…to your demise…"

Sesshoumaru got up, searching for his new bio-weapon, Toukijin, but he could not sense its presence anywhere, nor could he call it to him. His body was a weapon, and Naraku would feel the acidic toxic sting of his claws soon. His body grew flushed with the heat and excitement of pursuing and slaying his enemy, tearing him to pieces and melting the flesh from his bones. Yes, it would be soon…

"Is that the best you can do?" This time it was Kagura, the bitch who had sent that last attack, rendering him into the darkness.

She stood there, in her tiny beaded dress with a lustful smirk on her face as her eyes roamed over his naked body. Sesshoumaru snarled.

"I'll show you, Naraku's whore," he replied, attempting to phase but he could not, not with the steam dragging him away from her.

"Don't give up now, Lord Sesshoumaru…" she purred with a throaty laugh.

The youkai lord leashed his rage and followed the echoes, stumbling along the corridors that seemed to go on forever. He was growing weaker it seemed, and his rage intensified at the thought. Not him! He was powerful! The son of the Lord Inuyoukai of the Western Lands, the heir, and not one to be bested by hanyou scum!

Abruptly, he was assailed by a scent that was so familiar to him, and extremely intoxicating. He inhaled it, unable to get enough, it was addictive, and his blood raged higher and higher. Sesshoumaru felt the sensation crawl inside of him, as his taiyoukai instincts took hold of him completely.

He could discern a faint outline in the steam, a feminine silhouette, silently standing there. It was her, the source of his torment. The flavor coated his tongue, slithering around every nerve and blood vessel into it pooled and pulsed in the center of his loins. His erection pounded furiously, throbbed with need as he seized the female, the source of the scent that drove him to madness.

Her body was soft, yet resiliently firm, as she attempted to resist him. He stared down into her lovely face, his fever-glazed eyes studying the large fathomless eyes, and the small nose, her moist dewy lips…

Sesshoumaru groaned, bending forward to capture her mouth in a passionate kiss. The taste of her surpassed the scent. He savored cinnamon/poppies with the intermingled melted sunshine in her kiss, along with the fresh honey of her youth. She resisted briefly, and then her slender arms were around his neck. He could feel her heartbeat pounding in his ears, setting his desire ablaze further until her was spinning out of control…

Rin could not longer fight her desire for him. It overwhelmed her, throwing her off guard. He cupped the full mound of her breast through the thin material, teasing the taut peak of her nipple. She didn't recall him laying her down on a nearby futon, but he was above her, his hair forming a silvery curtain around them. He ground his pelvis into hers, and the heavy fullness of his turgid length felt enormous and like steel heated by something molten. His mouth touched her face, as his hands ripped the gown from her body, so that their skin met in a slide of wanton burnished satiny flesh and raw passion. The wet fan of his tongue stabbed her breast, and his mouth enclosed her nipple, causing her to reel upwards against him and shudder. He practiced his art upon the opposite nipple, his claws lightly tracing over her skin, leaving a light pattern of love scratches in their wake. Rin shuddered in response, her skin aware of every single touch.

The youkai lord could feel the sticky wetness of her center against his cock, and he could barely contain himself. He laved her neck, slowly leaving a trail of dampness across her, tasting the vanilla-like texture/taste of her, and further downward his mouth traveled where his claws had raised tiny cuts that welled with blood. He let his tongue enjoy the fullness of her unique aroma and flavor, and the ripeness of her body called to his gut. He growled as she cried out, and the sound pierced him to the core.

Sesshoumaru continued leaving a trail across her ribcage, to her abdomen, down, down until he reached the apex of her quivering thighs. He massaged the soggy tenderness of her sex, deliberately avoiding the hard jewel at the center, until he lowered his head. His tongue stroked across her tiny button, and her back arched up off of the futon. The youkai clasped her hips, firmly setting her back down to continue his torture of her, as he lapped and stabbed into the moist heat of her body. Rin could feel everything! The searing flame of his tongue and the erotic skim of his satiny hair and firm masculine body everywhere, the touch of his fingers caressing her most private place was drawing her further and further towards the point of no return. He delicately glided his tongue over her sensitive nub again, pressed a spot at the roof of her opening with his finger, and she came apart at the seams.

A light coating a sweat covered her entire body as she experienced her first orgasm, gasping and panting, feeling his body move upward and over hers. He lifted her and turned her to kneel upon all fours, draping his larger body over hers, with is silken hair fanning around them. He grasped the shining flow of her dark tresses, wrapping them around his hand to gently but firmly pull her head back. He kissed her deeply and hard, sliding his thick, enormous cock over her pulsing slit until she mewled with impatience. His guttural laughter brimmed with amusement and desire, and the band of his arm tightened around her dainty waist.

"You are mine," he possessively stated in her ear, grinding against her sopping sex with his rigid shaft. "Say it."

Rin moaned, pressing against him, unable to speak. Didn't he know? She never spoke! Her eyes flew open in panic. What if he pulled away from her?

"What is your name, woman?" Sesshoumaru purred huskily, cupping her breasts and fondling her nipples until she squirmed harder against him.

She shook her head violently. No! This can't be happening.

The youkai lord's arm tightened around her, as he awaited her answer. Why did she not speak? For a moment, a strand of reason penetrated his fever infused brain. He tried to grasp it but as his lustful urgings and animal instinct consumed him, he could only react.

Slowly he penetrated her soft opening, as his fingers splayed her open wider to accommodate him. The tip of his cock slid in past the initial ring of tightness. He gasped at the sensation, as she sobbed and pressed against him. His mouth laved her ear, and he kissed her again, his tongue fencing with her in a raw dance of unbridled wantonness.

"Say it," he repeated, "this Sesshoumaru demands that you yield to him. Everything. If you disobey, you will be punished."

Rin could not escape him, his words or the large blunt thrust of him pressing further into the welcoming cavity of her body. What could she do? She must answer.

"Guhhhh," was all that she could say, as he slid another throbbing inch into her, with his hands guiding her hips. "Uhhh-"

"Good enough," Sesshoumaru replied unable to wait for her to completely comply.

He shifted his hips and pushed past the barrier that was keeping him from possessing her entirely. The pain jolted her momentarily, but the skilled tease of his hands on her folds, breasts, and body quieted her. His tongue and teeth scraped her nape, as he ground his rock-hard cock against her jewel. She came then, hard, every inch of her body tensed up. He waited while her fluttered muscle died down, and began to thrust in earnest, making her gasp and cry out. For such a studiously quiet thing she was becoming quite vocal now!

Sesshoumaru's entire body was coated in a heavy sheen of sweat, and the fertile fragrance of her fecund body called out to the darkest and most primal part of his inu youkai nature. He slammed forward as she bucked back onto him, and the mating was frenzied and wild. There was no stopping, not end and no beginning just mindless toe-curling, body arching, heart-pounding lust and passion. He came, his fangs sinking into the exquisite porcelain poetry of her neck, and his seed erupted from his center of his cock so violently hard that he knew that he'd left his flesh behind and for a moment all was blankness.

When he awoke again, the digital clock greeted him.

"Ohayo, Sesshoumaru-sama! The hour is 9:15 and 56 seconds!"

Sesshoumaru wanted to grab Toukijin and send a blast to disintegrate the cheerful machine. A warm silk-soft body was tucked into his arm and he looked down at the ningen female. He inhaled her scent and his golden-eyes narrowed and then abruptly widened.

"Shit," he muttered, as awareness took hold of him. Last night's mating had broken his fever but now he must face the consequences. From the foggy remembrance, he was certain that he'd taken her several times and planted his seed in her-so well that he could tell already, even now, she was hosting his pup.

The woman was deeply asleep, but she did not resist as he pulled her closer to him. Her scent was even more addictive than before. His ears quickly picked up a light scratching upon his door.

"Enter, Jaken."

Jaken stumbled into the room his eyes brimming with tears as he openly blubbered in his joy and sorrow.

"My Lord, you are here! You are awake! And you are alive!"

Sesshoumaru felt a chill across his back as he sat up, with the girl lying against him still sleeping.

"How many days have past, Jaken since the night of the High Tribute?"

"Five, My Lord! You've been ill with a terrible fever for three days now!"

"And my father? How is he?"

Jaken's eyes watered again and his lip trembled. How could he tell his Master? He came bearing bad news and could not even become offended at the sight of the ningen bitch in his Lord Sesshoumaru's bed. The room was coated in the scent of the mating; about two days worth at least.

"How is he, Jaken?" Sesshoumaru's voice was laden with menace.

"M-m--….M-Master," Jaken gulped and steadied himself under that fatal golden stare, "your father had died in the early hours this morning. And he has named you as his heir-"

"Get out." It was said so quietly and with such deadly force that Jaken immediately complied.

Sesshoumaru slowly eased his way out of the bed, leaving his mate to walk over to the window. He only saw his father's face before him.

"Oyaji-san," he murmured, looking out at the Western Lands. Fuck, he needed a cigarette. And a drink.

Sesshoumnaru staggered over to the beverage server and quickly dialed up a double shot of Ancient Times scotch. He then located a satin covered cigarette and lit it, sitting down to take a leisurely pull. He exhaled, letting his thoughts race. There was much to be done and time was against him. Naraku would be making his next move and must be prepared.

The youkai lord took a swallow of the scotch, which was only available to a few individuals in the entire galaxy or those with influential connections with the black market. He savored the smoothness of 1000 years at the back of his parched throat, and took a glance over at the bed.

"Shit," he said, leaning back and smoking his cigarette.

Today he had his Chichi-ue to bury, people to kill, and a traitor to track…and a decision to make about a new ningen mate and the possibility of hanyou-or full youkai-offspring.

It was a challenge but he had to start somewhere in all of the madness. But first, he needed to finish his cigarette and his drink.

A/N: Please review and give some feedback-otherwise, I may stop (*evil grin*) right here-

Below is a list of the words I used. This is moving well. Did you enjoy the lemon? It flowed for me. I guess Sess was so good he made the mute Rin talk-sorta! The story will be wrapped up soon in about 3 to 4 more chapters-

until the next episode- "bad" kittie le sabre

eihei: palace guard

jieichou: captain of the guard

maisou: funeral/burial

oyaji: father