InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time for a Quickie? ❯ When Mama's Away... (the daughter will play) ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters InuYasha and Kagome belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I just enjoy making them play with each other.
 
AN: This was written for a “Quickie” drabble challenge at LiveJournal. Requirements: Lime or Lemon; 500 words or less; and the first sentence must contain the phrase “Are you sure?”
 
 
When Mama's Away…(the daughter will play)
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“Yeah, they're gone.”
 
“I thought they'd never leave,” Kagome said as she started pulling off her clothes. She turned around. “Hey, how'd you get naked so-”
 
She was cut off as his lips landed on hers in a searing kiss. He pulled her roughly to his body and slid his hand down between her legs, brushing her curls that were already starting to drip.
 
“You want me, don't you,” he breathed across her ear, tickling it and raising the hairs on her neck at the same time.
 
“Gods, yes,” the miko responded as she reached between them to grasp his rigid length. In practiced movements, she started to pull, squeezing as she neared the tip and then sliding back down to repeat the motion.
 
InuYasha was growling with anticipation as she stroked him, and found himself moving his hips with her motions. He returned the favor by leaning over and capturing her nipple in his mouth. He drew it in as he rolled his tongue over it, causing the peak to harden. At the same time, he thrust his fingers up into her, making her gasp, and yank erratically at his dick.
 
Unable to take her teasing any more, he roughly spun her around and pushed her against the wall. She braced herself with her hands as he guided himself into her slick heat. With one sure thrust, he was seated completely inside of her. Pressing the side of his face against hers, with his hands over hers, he began rocking his pelvis out and then upward, causing a little `oomph' each time he hit. The hanyou began to pick up speed as she clenched her inner muscles around him, like she was trying to lock him in.
 
He started to slide against her as the sweat beaded up on their bodies; his thrusts becoming more frantic when he felt his balls start to tighten. He turned loose of her hands and dropped his left down to cup her breast, and his right down to between her legs, reaching in for that nub that had hardened as he pounded against her.
 
“Gods, don't stop!” Kagome practically screamed as her body started to wind up, tightening with anticipation.
 
The hanyou rotated his hips with each thrust, hitting harder and deeper. He was rubbing her clit and pearl while hammering into her, trying to bring her over the edge with him.
 
“Oh gods…. Yes!” the miko screamed as the waves of pleasure rocketed through her, making her inner walls ripple as the juices started to pour out of her.
 
“Kagomeeeee!” InuYasha cried as he exploded into her.
 
Panting, he rested his chin on her shoulder, and wrapped his arms around her. One hand managed to ride up to caress a breast.
 
When he slid out of her, Kagome straightened up to lean back against his chest, and wrapped her arms around his.
 
“Kagome?”
 
“Yeah?”
 
Do you think they know?”
 
“Nah.”
 
 
Mama just smiled as she drove. Homework, indeed.
 
*finis*