InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time for a Quickie? ❯ Tangled ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters Miroku and Sango belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I just enjoy making them play with each other.
 
AN: This was written for a “Quickie” drabble challenge at LiveJournal. Requirements: Lime or Lemon; 500 words or less; and the first sentence must contain the phrase “Are you sure?”
 
 
Tangled
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“They have both gone through the well.”
 
“Shippou?”
 
“Kaede is keeping him occupied.”
 
Sango grabbed the monk's hand and dragged him towards the brush. When they were out of sight, she reached down and grabbed his length through his robes. Wrapping her hand firmly around the growing erection, she began to move up and down as she wrapped her other hand around his neck, and pulled his face to hers.
 
Miroku barely caught his breath as her tongue forced its way into his mouth. He let her in to explore while his hands tugged at her belt, before yanking it loose to toss it aside. When her yukata fell open, she was bare underneath. One hand cupped a breast, while the other reached around to squeeze her butt and pull her to him, his hard length now trapped between them.
 
Sango had let go of his dick when he pulled her against him, and instead leaned hard into him to rub where it pressed into her belly. The friction caused by the fabric of his robes was almost too much, and he had to pull away to keep from releasing too soon. The slayer used the opportunity to reach down and grab the fabric that clothed him and yank it upwards. She laughed as he became entangled and fell back, landing hard on his butt.
 
Not one to miss out on an opportunity such as this, Sango left the monk struggling with the layers of cloth, and straddled him. He stopped moving and gasped when he felt her slick heat slide over him, not allowing him to enter, but instead catching him between her folds. She slid back and forth along his rigid length, stimulating her clitoris with the head of his erection. Miroku held his breath when he felt her lift off of him, only to feel her hand grasp him and push him into position. He slowly exhaled, thinking how hot it was under those robes, as her wet heat completely enveloped him.
 
“Are you okay under there?” Sango asked with a giggle. She was enjoying being in total control. The monk's arms were still tangled up, and he could do little to help himself.
 
Her reply was a buck of his hips upwards. She rose off of him and kept just the tip in, and then rotated her hips as she worked her way back down again.
 
“Sango…” Miroku whispered. He couldn't take much more of this. His muscles were so tight; his entire body felt ready for his release. He bucked against her again, hoping she would relieve the tension that filled his lower regions. This time he was rewarded with the steady rise and fall of her body as she rode him. In rhythm, he lifted his hips as she slammed down against him. Finally, he released and exploded with a rush to fill her.
 
The monk was panting when eventually freed. “Bondage, Sango?”
 
Sango just grinned.
 
“Want to do it again?”
 
*finis*