InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time House ❯ Do you Want to be My Lover? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: This story is based on the Korean Drama Show Coffee Prince please enjoy~

Full Summary: Inuyasha Takahashi is a stubborn 26 year old son of a rich family who owns a famous food business. For all these year he's never been in a serious relation despite the fact that he likes a certain girl who is already in love with his half brother. But then one day his parents had enough of his loveless life and decided to have him on blind dates, the only way to escape this is to have a lover of his own, and the one to fill the job is 24 year old Kagome Higurashi who is mistaken as a guy a lot that makes him think she is one. So they decide to pretend to be gay lovers, since Inuyasha doesn't know she's a girl he starts to build feeling for her and starts questioning his sexuality...



Time House- --
Chapter One : 12:oo am: Do you want to be my lover?
--

“ Hurry Higurashi! You have two more deliveries !” a mans voice yelled out. A small guy figure then ran in and gathered the boxes of food, “Yes sir!” the guy answered as he put the deliveries onto the motorcycle. He then hopped on and started the vehicle and drove off.

Few minutes later the he arrived to his destination and got off the bike and grabbed the delivery. Without even taking off the helmet he went in, not thinking what would happen…

“Ahhh it feels so good to take a shower!” a woman said. Few other women were roaming around the bathhouse half naked or wrapped around a towel watching the television that was set up there.

“Who ordered Noodles!?” the delivery guy barged in setting the box of cooked noodles on a table and looked at them all. The women stared at him then they all grabbed the closest thing they could get and threw it at him. “THIS IS THE WOMENS BATHHOUSE!” “GET OUT!” “AIYAAA PERVERT!!” the delivery boy tried to block all the stuff being thrown at him but failed most of the time.

“Hey! Wha- OUCH! That was a tub! WHAT THE- OW!” he yelled out. Most of the women were hiding others who were covered threw stuff at him, just until he ran out the door. They all sighed in relief,
“what was wrong with that kid!” as they were about to start talking about it he came right back in.

They then started to throw more towels and other stuff at him and yell, that is until he took off his helmet that let down his long raven hair , “I’m a GIRL” They all froze and blinked a couple times hoping that they weren’t mistaken. No one said a thing. The girl glared at them, went to the table and set the noodles off the tray took it with her and then walked out putting back her helmet on and drove off.

The women looked at each other and blushed in embarrassment. “I feel so guilty now” one said, and all of them nodded.
----

The delivery GIRL stopped at her last delivery and stared at how huge the building was. “Wow…this is one huge apartment...rich people” She took out a paper to see what room she was to go to, and her eyes widen.

“No way…” She looked up
“ That is way too high for me.” She gulped took off her helmet and tied her hair in a bun so it wouldn’t get in the way, then put back on her helmet , took the noodles and went in.

When she found the elevator she went in and was about to press the floor number, only to find that it wasn’t there.
“WHAT! You have to be kidding me!!! This better not be a joke.” She looked at the last number there and pressed it.

When the elevator finally stopped she went out and looked up.

“No way!! Now I know this isn’t a joke…is it? AHH I HATE THIS PLACE!” above was a sign that had the floor number she had to go to…which was the ROOF and to get to there…you’d have to use the stairs. “LIFE SUCKS!” with that she started climbing.
---

* ELSE WHERE*
“Yes mother I’ll visit you later, but right now I’m bit dirty” a male’s voice was echoed throughout the room

“Tomorrow?” a woman’s voice asked. The guy who lived there nodded, “I’ll see if I have time.”
“Inuyasha!” the guy known as Inuyasha chuckled, “yes tomorrow!” he answered getting up from the tub and getting a towel to wrap around his waist. He took another towel to dry his long SILVER hair.

“Okay good be here by-” Inuyasha walked to his couch and sat down , “yea yeah I know.”
He took the towel he used for his hair and lift his leg up and settled them on the coffee table in front of him and started wiping the water off.
“I got it Mom. You don’t need to tell me twice.” “Well it’s because you never do what you-”

KNOCK, KNOCK
“NOODLE DELIVERY”

Inuyasha looked up at the door, “I got to go Mom food is here Ciao” “INUYASHA NO MORE RA-” He hung up on her before she finished her sentence.

KNOCK, KNOCK

Inuyasha was still wiping his feet and legs, but yelled out, “Doors unlock , come in!”
The delivery girl opened the door and looked around and saw how nice the room was. “wow….” she whispered.
Inuyasha’s ear twitched and smirked, commoners, he looked up and saw how she was all interested in his room,
“you can just set that there on the table.” he told her.

She looked at him and nodded, but as she took a second look her face grew red as she saw how his legs were spread apart and that he was only in a towel… She quickly put the noodles on the table took the tray and ran out the room.

Inuyasha raised an eyebrow, “What the hell…” He looked down and rolled his eyes, “his must be small…”
-----

The girl was leaning against the door to Inuyasha’s apartment room, still in shock. She shook her head, “Everywhere I go everyone is naked!” She sighed and walked back inside the building and saw the stairs she had to use again. Her eye twitched,

“DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

------
*With Inuyasha*
He looked at the door as his ear twitched…then got up and went to eat the noodles, just as he was about to eat he realized something.
“I forgot to pay the man…Oh well” with the he began eating his food.

----
*LATER*

She was finally able to rest! Doing so many jobs in a day is really hard work. Her phone then came on, she opened it and saw that it was her roommate and best friend calling.
“Oh Sango!”
“Kagome are you done yet?” Kagome smiled, “Yeah where you at?”
“The usual spot” Kagome nodded and was about to say something until…
“KYAHHH!!! YOU PERV!” SLAP Kagome blinked a couple times and chuckled. “First time hearing that from her” She whispered to herself.

“Sango? What’s wrong?” “GET YOUR FREAKING HAND OFF MY ASS!!!” Kagome’s eyes widen, “Eh?” “BUT PLEASE BEAR MY-” it was a mans voice this time and another slap “NO YOU PERVERT!”

Kagome sweat dropped and replaced her work helmet to her own hat. She then started walking off to find her friend and her new perverted friend.
---

“AWW come on Sango my dear we’ll have a big famil-”

“NO WAY”

“why not?”

“Idiot”
“Come on!”

“NO!”

“PL-”

“don’t you know the meaning of no?”

Sango looked at Kagome as she walked in…looking like a guy….as always. The guy that was bugging Sango stared at her, “you are?”

Kagome glared at him, “you’re not much a of a gentlemen if you ask a girl to bear their child at this age.”
The man chuckled nervously. “ Again, you are?”

Sango smirked and took hold of Kagome’s arm as if she was her man. Kagome glared at her but went on with it. The man gasp, “you have a boyfriend!?!” he asked. Sango nodded,

“he’s my sweet potato pie with smothered chocolate syrup and a cherry on top.”

Kagome blinked… “I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing…” she whispered.
Sango just giggled, “So Miroku right?” He nodded, “I’m sorry but,” “NO! don’t say anything I understand!”
Miroku went up to Kagome and shed only a tear, “you’re a lucky man.” with that he left the restaurant broken hearted.

Sango let go of Kagome’s arm and sat down, “FINALLY FREE FROM THAT HENTAI!” Kagome rolled her eyes, “I can’t believed you used me though.” Sango shrugged, “Hey you could have told him you were a girl.”

Kagome was about to protest, but couldn’t since she had a point. “But if you have I’d bet he wouldn’t think you were since you dress that way and you hide your breast because of the jobs you have.” Kagome glared at her, “Shut up! If I weren’t here he’d still be here!”

Sango sighed, “now he thinks you’re my boyfriend, and that pretty gross!” Kagome rolled her eyes. All of the sudden a loud growl was heard. Sango looked at her friend and tried to hold in her laughter. Kagome blushed.

“SHUT UP! I didn’t get to eat anything….” Sango smiled, “Well lets order!” Kagome nodded and the two ordered their food. As their food arrived 20 minutes later Kagome took her chop sticks pulled them apart rubbed them against each other took the bowl of noodles and started eating…stuffing to much in her mouth at a time.

Sango stared at her friend, “How can you eat like that?” Kagome looked at her with her mouth full and shrugged continuing her meal. Sango sighed, “you’re going to choke like that!” Kagome ignored her and ate.
“Must you always eat like that.” This time Kagome nodded and surprisingly swallowed the food that was in her mouth, “ I need energy to work and eating is that thing” then she continued to another bowl of food. Sango just rolled her eyes and began to eat her food.

“Aye… if it’s not Sango and Kagome.” The two looked up to see the owner of the shop. “Oh Hi Lady Kaede.” Sango greeted Kagome just nodded as her mouth was too full to say anything. Kaede chuckled at the scene. “I see you’re enjoying yourself Kagome” Kagome nodded and continued her food.
“Well please enjoy.” The two nodded, “As always” and then Kaede left.
----
Few hours later the two girls were back home. Kagome sat on the couch and rubbed her stomach. “That food was amazing…” Sango rolled her eyes, “You think every food is.” Kagome glared at her as she took her hat off and set it aside. Just then the phone rang.

Sango picked it up,
“Hello?…AH Yamini-San. What? You want to raise the rent?…No, no it’s okay, We’ll try to get it to you as soon as we can. Okay…bye.”

she then hung up and sighed. Kagome groaned, “ Don’t tell me he’s raising the rent!” Kagome grabbed the pillow on the couch and stuff her face in it. Sango sighed again,

“He wants 10 thousand by the end of next week.” Kagome screamed into the pillow and lifted her face up, “DAMN IT! We can’t do that!” Sango took out her wallet and Kagome did the same only to find that there wasn’t even close to HALF of that amount. They looked at each other and groaned.

“No matter how many jobs we have” Kagome said looking at her friend, “there’s never a enough money.” Sang finished. They nodded and groaned again.

“I don’t want to live on the streets…” “Neither do I…neither do I.”
----

*ELSE WHERE*
Inuyasha walked out of his apartment building and took out his cell phone and dialed a number.
Few seconds later the person answered. “Hello Inuyasha.” Inuyasha smiled as he heard the voice,
“Kikyou.” he said. Kikyou giggled, “why the call?” Inuyasha started to walk to his car,
“What I can’t call an old friend of mine?”
Kikyou laughed again, “I see you’re back in Japan too?”

Inuyasha nodded, “Yeah do you think I can come visit?” “Not right now I’m pretty busy with a piece right now.” Inuyasha chuckled

“You’ve became really famous ever since you got found out 2 years ago.” Inuyasha said as he opened the door and went in his car. “Yeah and it’s going pretty well for me.” Kikyou answered. Inuyasha smiled happy to find out that Kikyou was doing fine.
“So tell my have you made up with my stupid half brother?” Inuyasha muttered hating the fact that the girl he liked was in love with his half brother. He then heard Kikyou sigh through the phone.
“I haven’t spoke to him yet…I tried, but..” Kikyou then grew quiet. Inuyasha frowned

“Don’t worry he may look emotionless, but I’m betting he hates the fact that you’re not with him.” Inuyasha said trying to cheer her up, which worked. “Thank you Inuyasha, you’re a really great friend.”
Inuyasha smiled returned, “no problem, you can always count on me.”
“I guess, huh?” Kikyou said. Inuyasha chuckled, “Well then may I see you later tonight?”
Kikyou giggled, “Alright see you then” With that she hang up and Inuyasha smiled as he hung up also.

He then started his car and drove off…
---
*THE NEXT DAY*
Inuyasha was happy last night, even though he knew Kikyou and his relationship can’t go farther then her thinking him as a brother, he was still okay with that. Inuyasha took off again ready to go to his parents place.

DING DONG!

Inuyasha stood in front of the entrance of his use to be mansion and waited for someone to answer the door. Expecting it to be a servant to answer the door, his mother did instead. “Inuyasha my child!” His mother took him in her arms and hugged him tight.
“It’s been so long! How was America?” she asked letting him go . Inuyasha sweat dropped, “It’s been good.” he answered her smiling, she then lead him in the house to the living room.

Inuyasha looked around to see if his father was anywhere near. “Is dad home?” His mother shook her head, “He’s in a business trip right now he’ll be back by tomorrow.” she answered him. Inuyasha nodded and was about to speak again when his mother continued talking

“Inuyasha you’re already almost 30...”

“I’m 26 mom” His mother shook her head, “I have like 4 more years till then.”

“I know, I know, but you haven’t had any relation ship over these years.”
Inuyasha’s eyes widen, “Mom! I-”

“We arranged blind dates for you starting tomorrow.” His mother spoke out.
Inuyasha’s eye twitched, “WHAT!?”
With that his mother just smiled and he knew he couldn’t change his parents decisions….
---

Inuyasha was driving around thinking about what his mother just told him. Blind dates! HA! That will NOT happen, but of course he knew he was going be forced into it…

Inuyasha came upon a stop sign and then heard his cell phone go off. He took it and put it on speaker, “WHAT!?”
“Woahhh woahh! Why so grumpy?” it was Inuyasha’s best friend, Miroku.
Inuyasha growled, “ Shut up!” Inuyasha replied as he continued driving. He then heard whimpered,
“aw is this how you speak to your friend after 2 long years?” Miroku sad sadly.
Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “What do you want?” “Well actually I just called to say hi, but it seems you’re a bit in a grumpy mood as I said in the beginning. Soooo what’s wrong? Tell Miroku your troubles.”

Inuyasha glared at the phone wanting his friend to shut up and buzz out, but of course he knew he would just keep bugging him until he told him.

Inuyasha sighed, “Parents are making me go onto blind dates…” Inuyasha heard Miroku clap through the phone, “Well you lucky man! Having many beautiful women!” Inuyasha’s eye twitched, he should of known he’d act this way.
“You may enjoy it but I DON’T!” Inuyasha yelled out. Miroku laughed, “Hey I can’t blame them! You’ve never been in good relationships anyway and you need a WOMAN!” Inuyasha grumbled, “…it’s useless talking to you.”

Miroku gasp, “how mean. But you know it’s true! You can’t keep your eyes on Kikyou! You already know she’s in love with your brother.” Inuyasha’s eyes sadden as he said that, but he knew it was true, but no matter what he knew he couldn’t change his feelings for her, even if she was with his brother.

Miroku then sighed, “well I have to go now, See ya later Yash” then he hung up.
Inuyasha growled as he stop at his apartment. When he reached his room he sighed and flopped onto his bed. “Tomorrow is going to be a long day…”


*NEXT DAY AGAIN XD*

Kagome woke up to the sound of her alarm and slammed it off. “Argh, another day of hell.” She got up and kicked her roommate awake.
“What the fuck! What was that for!?” Sango yelled getting up with her hair sticking up. Kagome took the hair brush and handed to her, “time for work.”

Sango groaned, “Damn…” she took the hair brush and started getting ready as so was Kagome.

As they were ready Sango took a good look at Kagome, “Why the hell do you where those?”
Kagome looked at her clothes and at Sango, “Why what’s wrong with them?” Sango looked at her as if she were that dumb, “you look like a MAN. That’s what’s wrong.”

Kagome rolled her eyes, “whatever lets just get going.” Sango sighed and gave up on her tomboyish friend. Then the two walked out their home.
--
Kagome and Sango went there separate ways as they had different jobs. As Kagome was walking to work…her stomach grumbled. “ARGH WHY!? Just hold on a little longer my poor stomach.” because of how much money she had she wasn’t able to buy any breakfast for Sango and herself.

As she lazily walked on the side walked, she smelt something SOOO good nearby. “Oh damn…fooood!” Kagome looked around to see where it was coming from, when she spotted the restaurant, she realize it was a high classed one. Kagome ran over there and pressed her face to the window where a LOT of people stared at her.

She then turned around and slid down groaning, “It must be great to be rich and eat whatever you like.” her stomach growled again and she sighed. “This really sucks.” She stood up and started walking again.
--

Few hours later Kagome was working in her other job, the noodle delivery one. As she rode off to deliver noodles, she didn’t realize that a car didn’t see the stop light…

CRASH

Kagome groaned at the pain. She looked around to see what just happen, as she did she saw her motorcycle…ruin with noodles all over the floor. “WAHH!!” she yelled out getting up and examining the bike. “NOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?” she was panicking, who knew what her boss would say to her.

“Grr. For someone who just got hit by a car you’re really energetic…” Kagome froze, hit by a car? She turned slowly to the man who said those words. She gasp as she saw it was the man a few days ago who lived in the huge apartment for rich people. She shook her head as she realized this was also the man who ran into her and broke her bike!

“YOU! YOU BROKE MY BIKE!” she yelled out pointing at him. “IT WAS A RED LIGHT ON YOUR SIDE! ARE YOU STUPID?” She was about to run at him and hit him, but felt pain and collapse.

“ARGH! That hurts…” she looked at her ankle and saw it was twisted the wrong way…not good. How did she not notice this earlier? She looked up at the silvered haired man. “this is all your fault.”…
--
*WITH INUYASHA*

Inuyasha was focusing on the blind dates instead of the rode…next thing he knew…

CRASH!
Inuyasha looked stopped his car immediately and got out to see what he just hit. There laying on the ground the exact same delivery guy from a few days ago, who was Kagome (but Inuyasha doesn‘t know her name now does he? ) . It was a good thing Inuyasha was driving a bit too slow to have a serious injury on the guy. When he was going to see if she was okay Kagome stood up and started panicking.
After she yelled at Inuyasha, Inuyasha sweat dropped when she finally noticed the twisted ankle.

“Grr well at least it wasn’t a serious injury!” Inuyasha yelled out. Kagome started at him,

“ That may be true, but look at my bike! It’s not even mine it’s my bosses ! How am I going to deliver noodles now, without it!” she stood up but lost her balance.

Inuyasha saw this coming and before Kagome hit the ground he caught her.
“Idiot, you already saw how your ankle is twisted why the hell did you get up?!” Kagome stayed silence seeing he had a point. Kagome eeped when Inuyasha carried her,

“Wha- what are you doing!?” Inuyasha rolled his eyes,

“Look your ankle is busted and you have no way to getting to a hospital and I don’t want to look like a bad guy so I have no choice to help you to the hospital.” Kagome’s eyes widen,

“What? No, no I’m fine! I don’t need to go to the hospital!” Inuyasha ignored her and helped her into his car.

“for a man you sure are light…but then again you look like you’re just skin and bones.” Kagome glared at him,

“Hey! I already said I don’t need to go!” She protested and tried to get out of the car but failed as Inuyasha shoved her in and closed the door. Before she could open it he was already inside.


“How’d you…”
Before she can finish her sentence he drove off leaving the broken bike. Kagome put her faced on the window and stared at the bike threw the side view mirrors,
“Wait what about the bike!” Inuyasha again ignored her and kept driving,

‘At least this could keep me from going to those stupid blind dates…’ he thought to himself letting Kagome talk away.

As the minutes flew by Kagome finally stopped talking. She stood quiet thinking all about this. She was in a car with a stranger, who she delivered noodle to a few days ago and the one who crashed into her and is now taking her to a hospital. She was going to lean against the window when she felt a sharp pain on her elbow. She lifted it up and saw that she had a huge wound there. Her eye twitched at the sight of the blood flowing down.

Inuyasha looked at her then back at the rode, “We’ll need to get that fix too.” Kagome looked at him,

“about the payment…”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes,
“I cause this mess, don’t worry I’ll pay alright.”

Kagome still stared at him ,
“I know that! I mean about the payment for my bike!?” Kagome yelled out. Inuyasha’s ears twitched.
“Will you not yell! It hurts you know!” Kagome raise an eyebrow in confusion and looked up at his head to see two fuzzy triangles on his head.

“Yo-you’re a half demon!”

Kagome yelled out …again. When it was a red light Inuyasha turned to her,

“I SAID NOT TO YELL! AND YES I’M A HALF DEMON YOU MORRON!”

Kagome sweat dropped, “look who’s yelling now.” Inuyasha made a fist and looked back at the rode seeing it’s a green light. “Just keep your damn mouth close till we get there.” Kagome humped and looked out her window…

Later after the hospital Kagome was in crunches. She looked up at Inuyasha, “What?” He asked, “you’re going to pay for my bike right?” she asked. Inuyasha glared at her,

“NO” he answered. Kagome hopped back ,

“What? Why not! You ruined it! Even the peoples noodles who I have not delivered were ruin too!” Kagome exclaimed. Inuyasha growled,

“Look I already helped you to the hospital and even paid for it I don’t need to do anything else got that?!”

Kagome didn’t want to give up she couldn’t pay for the repairs for the bike, she didn’t even have enough money to buy food!

“Well how bout the time you didn’t pay me for the noodles! So there!” Inuyasha sighed,

“noodles aren’t that expensive!”

“Says you! You’re the one with the cash!”

“Well you’re the one who ran off before me paying you!”

“HA YOU ADMIT IT THAT YOU DIDN’T PAY ME! NOW PAY ME BY REPAIRING MY BIKE!”

“like I said YOU RAN OFF!”

“AND YOU DIDN’T PAY ME!”

“FINE HERE!”

Inuyasha grabbed his wallet and gave her a 10 dollars. Kagome stared at the money, “This isn’t enough for repairs!”

Inuyasha nodded, “It’s enough for the noodles happy now?”

Kagome shook her head, “Nope you still owe me!”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “I do not, Grr you know for a man you act like a girl!”

Kagome stared at him… ‘a girl?’ she thought, ‘He thinks I’m a guy. I understand how I look and all but since he’s a half-demon wouldn’t he scents I’m a girl and not a guy? How’d that work out?’

“What?” Kagome snapped back to reality and glared at the silver-haired jerk.

“all I’m asking is for money to repair my bike! How hard is that?” she asked him. Inuyasha shook his head,
“no can do shor-” Before he could say what he wanted he was interrupted by his phone. He answered it when he saw the caller ID

“hello?”
“INUYASHA! Where are you? Your date was to be at 12:30 and now it’s almost 1:30! What are you doing?”

“Sorry…I kind of got into an accident”

“An accident? Are you okay?”

Inuyasha nodded. And Kagome stared at him trying to listen to his conversation, but she could only her his side of it, of course.

“Well then I’ll reschedule it tomorrow you better be here on time alright?”

“Alright…tomorrow.”

With that Inuyasha hung up his phone and he made a fist.

“Stupid blind dates…If only I can get a way out of it…” He looked at Kagome,
“what?” Kagome smirked at him,

“Mommy setting you into dating?” Inuyasha glared at her,

“Shut up! I bet you haven’t even kissed a girl yet have you!” Kagome rolled her eyes, of course she hadn’t she didn’t go that way. But HE didn’t know that.

Inuyasha smirked and grabbed her chin and turned it side to side to observe.

“your appearance are too girlish” He looked closer at her mouth, “And you don’t even have facial hair yet, do you?” Kagome glared at him and smacked his hand away from her…hard.

Inuyasha looked at his red hand and back at her,

“did you just smack me?” Kagome rolled her eyes,

“No I didn’t.” Inuyasha growled at her,

“Hey! I just saved you ass! At least thank me you asshole!” Kagome scratched her head,

“I’d thank you when you pay me for the repairs of my bike!”

Inuyasha’s held his ears as she yelled, “I think you should thank me now! I don’t need to pay for your damn bike!”

“Noooo way! You broke it you buy it!”

The two glared at each other having an argument through their eyes instead of words.

“JUST PAY ME ALREADY!” Kagome yelled out more loudly.
Inuyasha stepped back. He rolled his eyes, “you’re so anxious for money kid…”

Kagome’s eyes widen. Of course she was she needed the money not just for the bike but for Sango and herself, they needed a place to stay. She looked at the ground as he continued talking.

“Just the perfect opportunity huh? A rich man like me crashing into you and paying for your hospital bills. And now you’re asking for me to pay for your broken bike which is laying out there in the streets. I bet it’s already picked up by now by some stranger. I bet you’ll just keep coming back to me for more money right?
Who’d taught you to ask for money? I’m guessing your parents right?”

Kagome froze as he said that.

“look I’m not that stupid, you commoners and the need of money, feh what kind of parents do you have? Robber-”

SMACK

Inuyasha’s face was to the side. His eyes widen…He did not see that coming. He wasn’t just smacked…he was punched! He turned his head slowly to look back at Kagome. Her arm stretched out with her hand in a fist. Her crunches were on the ground with only her unwounded leg to hold her up. She was glaring at him, as if she were a demon herself. Her aura around her seemed dangerous, and REALLY scary.

Inuyasha gulped. Kagome opened her mouth and said just one word quietly, but enough for him to hear.

“apologize.”

Inuyasha just stared at her dumbfounded with his cheek bruised up.

“what?”

Kagome spoke more loudly, “Apologize” she repeated the word, “APOLOGIZE!”
Inuyasha stepped back,

“uh…” despite the fact that she could only use one leg she walked towards him with no help of the crunches, meaning she ignored the pain in her one leg.

“I SAID APOLOGIZE! You know nothing about my family! You can’t just say what you want to say about them!” she yelled out. Inuyasha just stared at her, looked away then walked towards his car.

“HEY! GET BACK HERE! APOLOGIZE!” Kagome then started running after him, but couldn’t as she finally felt the pain coming back to her leg. “APOLOGIZE DAMNIT!” She then fell and saw he was already in his car. “Apologize! You know nothing!” He started his car…and drove off not caring what happened to her.

“apologize…” she whispered giving up.
---

Sango looked at her friend. “Kagome…we’re separated for over an hour and you get into this trouble?”
Kagome ignored her. Sango sighed and looked at her ankle, “how long will you have it on?” Kagome shrugged, “doctors said it wasn’t that injured, probably a few weeks it’ll heal and then I can take it off.” she answered her. Sango nodded,
“what about the payment?”
“already paid.”

“WHAT!?”

Kagome nodded, “the guy who crashed into me paid for it, so no problem…the only problem is this.”

The two looked at the broken bike in front of them, they found it after Sango found her on the sidewalk hopping around. Surprisingly the store that the accident was in front off, took care of it knowing that Kagome was going to come back for it. The two sighed, more money to spend…

“My boss isn’t going to like this…I’ll be fired!”

Kagome grumbled. Sango rolled her eyes,

“look if it was fixed you wouldn’t even be able to work! And you’ll be fired anyway!” Kagome glared at her friend,

“Thanks for the encouragement!” Sango laughed, “no problem!”

Kagome groaned, “not only that I messed up his bike I wasn’t able to deliver the noodles! AH! Why did this have to happen to me?!”

Kagome hung her head down in shame. Sango felt bad for her friend, and rubbed her back for comfort.

“Don’t worry Kags, we’ll think of something, and we’ll find a better job for you once your leg is better got it?”

Kagome sighed and nodded,

“thanks Sango.” She then leaned against her friend and lied her head on her shoulder…

‘ Not only this happened…my parents were insulted too. When I see that jerk again, he’s going to get it…just until he apologizes.’
--

Kagome and Sango reached their apartment, once they got in Kagome slumped on the couch as usual. “WAH I GOT FIRED!” Kagome sobbed into a pillow.

Sango sighed, “Well at least you got to keep the bike.” Kagome lifted her head from the pillow,

“oh yeah! A broken bike that’s not able to be driven will help me.” Sango shrugged,

“I’m just trying to point out the positives.”

Kagome sighed and rubbed her head, messing up her hair. “Now I have to find a new job…” Sango sat down next to her,

“Hey Kag, not until your leg gets better.” Kagome nodded in agreement. They stayed in silence for a few minutes until. Both of their stomachs growled. The two look at each other and blushed. Sango got up and went into the kitchen and opened up the fridge.

“Uhh…we have no food.” Sango said. Kagome looked up,

“Well…maybe Lady Kaede could help us out with this problem?”

Sango nodded, “I hope so.” Kagome tied her hair in a bun and put her hat on then the two of them walked out their apartment once again.

“Argh just when we just got here!” Kagome yelled out.

“Just shut up and lets go eat already.”
---

Inuyasha walked around town, he couldn’t use his car since there was a huge dent into because of the accident so he went to get it fixed. He smirked, he could just picture the guy he crashed into yelling at him,

‘ You were able to fix your car and not my bike! You’re such a jerk!’

Inuyasha chuckled at the thought, such a girlish excuse.

Then he remembered how he insulted his parents. The way he looked and the way he punched. Inuyasha rubbed his bruised cheek. It still hurt, not as much as it did before, but it still hurt. He didn’t know why it didn’t heal faster as the other wounds he had , this one felt like it was taking forever.

He then ignored the pain when he heard his stomach growl, He looked to his left and saw one of the best restaurant in this town and went in…
--
Kagome and Sango were walking towards Lady Kaede’s restaurant, just then Kagome stopped. Sango looked at her,

“What’s wrong?” Kagome pointed straight ahead. Sango looked where she pointed and spotted a silver-haired man.

“What about him?” Kagome smirked, “I found him” She then started laughing…an evil one. Sango stepped away from her.

“K-Kagome?” Kagome ignored her and went ahead and went into the same restaurant Inuyasha did.

“W-Wait Kagome! We cant afford the food there!” Sango said as she stopped in front of the restaurant’s entrance. “Ehh…What is she going to do…?”

Kagome was pretty lucky, she was able to sneak in with none of the employees to notice her, which was pretty weird. Kagome wondered around, looking for Inuyasha. The people around her stared at her as she was dressed weird. (since the people there were dress really nicely and Kagome looked liked a she was hit by a car… which she was and she wasn’t able to change).

Kagome then heard his voice and she chuckled quietly, “found him again.” she whispered. There he was sitting at a table next to the window. He looked at the menu and few seconds later he started ordering. The waiter nodded and went away.

Inuyasha just sat there waiting for his food. Then a thought came to him…His blind dates tomorrow. He groaned at the thought. ‘ What can I do to avoid it…’ His eyes then lit up. ‘ I need an relationship…HA! I got it…’ He smirked at his idea, but then it turned into a frown,

“ but who’s would do for the job?” Inuyasha looked away and his eyes widen. There in front of him was the guy he crashed into.

He stared at him/her then she mouthed something. “A-po-lo-gize” he read her lips. He sweat dropped. Not this again. He rolled his eyes and looked away. Few minutes later he looked back and saw that she wasn’t there anymore. He sighed in relief. When he looked at a different direction he jumped, there she was…but closer . “Apologize.” This time she whispered the word.

Inuyasha’s eye twitched. “No.” He whispered back. His food then arrived.

“Here’s your food Mr.Takashi.” Inuyasha nodded and let them set the food on his table. When He looked at the waiter his eyes widen. Behind the waiter…she was there mouthing the word again. The waiter blinked a couple time, “Is something the matter sir?” Inuyasha was about to shake his head but thought of an idea.

“Yes you see that boy there?” Inuyasha pointed at Kagome who froze pretending to be a statue, which completely failed at. The waiter nodded.

“He’s been disturbing me, and I don’t think he’s came here to eat, he doesn’t look like the type who could afford such a place to eat at.” The waiter realize what he meant and nodded.

Kagome glared at Inuyasha as the waiter headed her direction.

“Excuse me sir, please leave if you cannot afford to eat here. Kagome was about to say something but couldn’t as the waiter called security and they picked her up and her crunches and headed towards the door.

“HEY WAIT! APOLOGIZE ALREADY! I’M TALKING TO YOU! DON’T JUST START EATING YOU JACKASS!! APOLOGIZE!”

Inuyasha just sat there eating as they carried her off.

--
Sango waited outside her stomach grumbling.

“It’s not fair I bet Kagome’s eating something in there without me!” She then stood up, “Oh no she wont! SHE’S GOING TO GIVE ME SOME OF HER FOOD!”

Just as she was about to barge in the doors opened widen and Kagome was flung at her friend.

“AIIYAHH!” BAM!

The two were on the ground with their eyes all swirly . Just as they were in enough pain they threw Kagome’s crunches at them also. “OUCH!” they both yelled in pain.

When the two were okay enough to sit up Sango looked at her friend,

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN!” Kagome looked away. “I was only trying to get an apology from the guy.”

Sango just stared at her not buying it,

“right you were trying to steal food weren’t you?” Kagome turned to face her, “NO! I’m telling the truth…that guy…he insulted my family.” Kagome looked down at the ground.

Sango blinked and hugged her friend. She knew she wasn’t lying to her. Kagome would never lie when it comes to her family. “I’m sorry…” Kagome shook her head, “It’s alright. All I need is a meaning full apology and I’ll leave him alone. How hard is it to say those words?”

Sango shrugged, “No idea, but since he wont apologize I’m guessing he’s a stubborn selfish man.” Kagome nodded.

Kagome grabbed her crunches and stood up. Sango looked at her. “What are you doing now?” Kagome smirked, “I’m going to get that apology! Wait here!” And as fast as she could she went off to a store leaving Sango alone. Sango blinked and all the sudden Kagome was back with huge paper and a marker.

“HEY! We don’t have enough money to buy such things Kagome!” Kagome shook her head, “The casher gave me this for free!” With that Kagome started writing on the paper.

Sango sighed and her stomach started growling again. “Uhh…” Kagome lift her head up and looked at her friend. “Go ahead without me Sango, I’ll meet you there alright?”

Sango nodded, “Don’t get yourself killed! I would help you, but not right now since I’m hungry see ya!” She then ran off to the direction Lady Kaede’s restaurant was at.
---

Inuyasha was happily finishing off his meal. When he was going to take his last bite he heard a knock on the window next to him. He turned around and saw a sign.

“APOLOGIZE”

“Ehhh?” Inuyasha said out loud as he read the sign. The sign went away and in place of it was Kagome glaring at him. Inuyasha sweat dropped, “Damn when is this guy going to give up?”

Kagome showed him the sign again and kept knocking on the window. She didn’t just showed him the sign she even spoke out the word. “APOLOGIZE YOU JERK!”

She repeated the word non-stop annoying the hell out of Inuyasha. Who started banging his head on the table. When he saw the waiter her asked for the check. He stood up and went to the counter to pay.

Kagome went back to the entrance and waited for Inuyasha to come out. When he did Kagome was about to say the word again but wasn’t able to when he ran at her with his demonic speed and he covered her mouth.
He then dragged her to an empty alley,

“MMpph…mmph!” Kagome’s words were muffled. Inuyasha pined her to the brick wall.

“Look, stop following me, you stalker!” Kagome then bit his hand. “OUCH!” Inuyasha uncovered her mouth and stared at the bite mark she left. “Why you.”

“Let me tell you this. I’m not a stalker! I just happen to find you here okay! And I will stop bothering you once you apologize!”

Inuyasha raise an eyebrow, “What no money for repairs?” Kagome blinked and smiled, “Thank you for reminding me, THAT TOO!” Inuyasha glared at her. “Why should I apologize huh?”

Kagome looked at him like he was stupid more then before, “You insulted my parents, when you don’t even know them! You shouldn’t bad mouth people!” She just kept talking and talking why he should apologize,

‘ I shouldn’t have asked that now he’s mumbling on and on. How annoying. I should be thinking on the person who’d be my-’ Inuyasha then smirked and looked at Kagome who stopped talking.

“Hey what’s with that smile?”
He just looked at her. “You said you needed money right?”
Kagome didn’t say anything and didn’t want to lie even though this guy was a complete stranger to her. So she nodded.

He put his face closer to her making her redden a little, but he didn’t notice it as he was to occupied of his idea. “For what? I know it’s not just for the repairs.”

Kagome gulped, “I-I need money for rent…my friend and I are about to be kicked out of our apartment.” she answered softly. Inuyasha smiled, which weird her out. “Alright then, at least I’m doing this for a good reason.”

Kagome tilted her head in confusion. “huh?”

Inuyasha backed away from her and stared into her eyes. “Do you want to be my lover?”

Kagome’s eyes just widen… “EHHHHH!!??”
---
End of Chapter One: 12:oo : Do you want to be my lover?

AN: YES IT’S FINISH! This took forever. I had to rewatch the 1st episode of Coffee Prince and of course change a lot of it to be a different version.

Any way I hope yew all enjoyed this 1st chapter! But I’m sorry for my bad grammar and use of words D=

Please Review so I can continue the story ^,^

DISCLAIMER: I don’t Own Inuyasha nor Coffee Prince;___;

~Pinaypinoy122