InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time House ❯ Let The Loving Begin ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: Now for chapter two! Please enjoy :3

RECAP: He put his face closer to her making her redden a little, but he didn’t notice it as he was to occupied of his idea. “For what? I know it’s not just for the repairs.”

Kagome gulped, “I-I need money for rent…my friend and I are about to be kicked out of our apartment.” she answered softly. Inuyasha smiled, which weird her out. “Alright then, at least I’m doing this for a good reason.”

Kagome tilted her head in confusion. “huh?”

Inuyasha backed away from her and stared into her eyes. “Do you want to be my lover?”

Kagome’s eyes just widen… “EHHHHH!!??”
---
Chapter Two: 12:30am: Let the Loving Begin

Kagome couldn’t believe what she was hearing, did he just ask her to be his lover? And more importantly he doesn’t know she’s a girl so does that mean this guy here…is GAY?!

“L-lover??”

Inuyasha nodded and smirked, “yeah you heard me.” When he saw how horrified she was his smirk disappeared. “What?”

“YOUR LOVER?” Inuyasha rolled his eyes and nodded, “YES ALREADY!”

Kagome finally got it through her mind, “HA!” Inuyasha stared at her, “ME? Your lover?” Inuyasha nodded once again and looked more closely to her face again, “Yeah,” He grabbed her face like before at the hospital parking lot.

“your face is much like a girl,” He then grabbed her closer and sniffed her. Kagome pulled away, “What’s wrong with you?” she asked. Inuyasha looked confuse, “How come I can’t smell your scent?”

Kagome blinked, “huh?” Inuyasha rubbed his neck. “Your scent…I smell nothing on you.” Kagome looked at herself and started sniffing her clothes then she held her arms up and well…smelt her armpits. Just as she was about to agree with him, her eyes widen as she remembered why her scent was gone.

Lady Kaede helped her out with it. Since not many jobs that were available for women in this city she had to pretend she was a guy for some of her jobs, except for the noodle delivery one, they were desperate for a female worker but then she got into that accident and got fired… anyway since she had to pretend to be a guy for most of her jobs and if anyone knew she was a girl she’d be fired and homeless, but that didn’t really change things now does it?

So Lady Kaede helped her hide her scent from demons and other creatures, especially Inuyasha. Ha no wonder he didn’t know she was a girl. The smell of female didn’t reach his nose.

So back to the story.

She look up at him, “I have no idea what you’re talking about I smell a bit sweaty.” Inuyasha glared at her,

“Just shut up and answer the question already” Kagome blinked, “But I already did you ask why you couldn’t smell my scent, and I told you, and there must be something wrong with your nose.”

Inuyasha growled at her, “NOT THAT QUESTION! Do you want to be my lover or not?”

Kagome, “Your lover? You really are gay are you!?” she shook her head and remembered why she was here in the first place, “I don’t care if you’re gay or not, just apologize for insulting my parents and GIVE ME REPAIRS FOR MY BIKE!” Inuyasha sighed and hung his head down scratching his head.

When she was about to yell at him some more Inuyasha took her hand and dragged her with him,

“follow me.”

“Hey wait! My-MY CRUNCHES DAMN IT!”

(AN: they came back for it after Kagome kept struggling)
--

The two sat in the entrance of an hotel nearby. Inuyasha was typing something on a laptop that people were able to use. Kagome just sat there quietly eyeing the hanyou.

“What are you doing now?” She asked him Inuyasha stared at the computer screen, “You asked for money right? Well I’m giving you money.”

Kagome glared at him. “If you’re going to give me money you should open you wallet and not that laptop.”
Inuyasha ignored her, “Hey! And before anything else you should apologize for insulting my parents.”

Inuyasha sighed and looked at her. “what are you looking at? Apologize already.” Kagome told him. Inuyasha looked back at the screen and quietly said, “I’m sorry.”

Kagome tilt her head, “Huh I didn’t quiet catch that.” Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “I’m sorry alright.” Kagome shook her head, “Nah-ah, you have to look at me and apologize like you mean it!”

Inuyasha’s eye twitched, and he turned his head slowly towards her, “I apologize for mentioning your parents that way…is that okay?” Kagome rolled her eyes, “Take the ‘is that okay?’ out and say it again.

Inuyasha growled at her again, but since he needed her and there wasn’t enough time he repeated the words and she became satisfied. “Thank you, apologize accepted!”

Inuyasha just rolled his eyes and went back to the laptop. “lets get this started already, Name”
Kagome blinked…was Kagome to much of a girl name? Oh well to late to think of another name, “Kagome Higurashi.”

Inuyasha typed it down, He didn’t care about the name right now, “ID number”

Kagome leaned against the chairs arm rest, since the ID numbers can tell either you’re a guy or a girl she changed a few numbers… “840805-1371291...” Inuyasha deleted some of the numbers and looked at her annoyed, “Hey! Don’t say it so fast, repeat it.”

Kagome sighed and repeated the numbers slowly. “Hey, why do you need all these details? Can’t you just give me the money?”

Inuyasha didn’t look at her, “Since you need the money so badly, I’m getting you a job.” he answered her. He then looked at her, “but I can’t trust you.” He glared. Kagome gulped, “So I need to check your identity.”

“huh? Hmm…Well what kind of job is this?” she asked. Inuyasha still looked at her, “Like I said, my lover. My fake lover that is.” Kagome’s mouth dropped, “What? Hey I didn’t agree to that!”

Inuyasha sighed, “look all you have to do is show up and pretend to be my lover how easy is that?”
Kagome didn’t answer,

“Just disrupt the matchmaking and then you get your money. Do you want to do it or not?”
Inuyasha hoped that she would, he REALLY didn’t want to do these blind dates.
Kagome looked at him, “As long as your paying me…” Inuyasha smiled as she said that, “I guess it wont be so difficult.”

‘Perfect’ he thought. He held out his hand and Kagome stared at it. “What?” “Identity card”

Kagome gawk at him, and checked all her pockets. When she found her wallet she stared at her card and act as she couldn’t find it.

“Eh? Wh-where’d it go? Inuyasha stared at her impatiently. She looked at him, “I, well, I left it at home…” She answered him. “You don’t really need the card do you?”

Inuyasha sighed, “How can I trust a guy like you? All I know you could just be after the money. And run off.”

Kagome gawk at him again then looked around and rubbed her head. “wah- you” When she looked up Inuyasha held his cell phone in front of her and took a picture of her.

“Hey what was that for?” Inuyasha saved the picture, “If anything happens This picture will be posted around as you wanted poster.”

Kagome’s eye twitched, but she sighed and went along with it. “Fine but I need an advance.” Inuyasha look away from the picture and back at her, “Lets see I need about… 10,000” She said smiling.

Inuyasha smacked his head, “forget it” then he was about to close the laptop and not apply her, but before he did Kagome took her arm out and stop him from doing so.

“no don’t! how…,how bout 1,000?” Inuyasha shook his head and tired to take her hand away but she didn’t “Okay half of that?” Inuyasha slipped her hand away and again was about to close it but her other came to the rescue, “300?”

Inuyasha smirked and held one finger up. Kagome made a nasty look and lifted his middle finger, making two. “200? And nothing less” Kagome begged.

Inuyasha got up, “No” Kagome stood up two still holding his hand, “OH come on!”

Inuyasha slapped her hand away and looked at her, “100 or nothing.” Kagome made wiped her mouth as if there was something on it, “Fine 100”

Inuyasha smiled, ‘he fell for it.’ Just as he thought his plan was working Kagome added something to the deal, “But you’d need to pay for…transport, meals, snacks” Inuyasha hung his head backwards, “isn’t this like day robbery?” Just as he was about to hit her Kagome blocked his attack.

“And if there’s a need to touch.” Inuyasha took his arm away,

“That should be charged by category according.”

“Eh?”

Kagome sat back down and smirked, “Touching my head…$20. Face and shoulders should be about $30.”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes, ‘does he think I’m some pervert or something?’ Kagome still continued.

“waist and back, $50. Hand on a shoulder should be $70. And…and.” She looked at him and at his lips. “a kiss…”
Inuyasha glared at her, and Kagome smiled nervously, “I’ll stop there, I’ll stop there.”

Inuyasha nodded, “Yeah you better. Like hell that would happen.” He sighed then remembered her bike repairs. Knowing he might regret this, he got out his wallet. Kagome saw what he was doing and her eyes lit up a bit.

“So bike repairs…” he said quietly. Kagome smiled, “$500 should do and you‘ll be paid later for the job” Kagome’s smile went away.

“Advance…” she whispered, but it was loud enough for Inuyasha to head. He paused and became annoyed, Kagome avoided his eyes, “I need the money urgently. If you don’t give me an advance…I wont do it.” She said as she look back at him.

Inuyasha groaned, “fine.”

Kagome smiled as she got what she wanted.
--

Inuyasha and Kagome were in front of Lady Kaede’s restaurant. Inuyasha looked down at her,

“Look if you’re late tomorrow the whole thing is off.”

Kagome smiled, “I’ll be there!”

Inuyasha nodded and was about to walk away when she stopped him. “Wait!” He look back at her, “what now?”

Kagome tapped her chin, “Who the hell are you?” Inuyasha sweat dropped, “Inuyasha Takashi.” he answered then continued walking off.

Kagome blinked, “oh.” She then smiled and went into the restaurant to see if Sango was still there.
---

Sango was at the table panicking. Lady Kaede was sitting next to her trying to calm her down, “aye child, relax Kagome will be alright.”

Sango nodded, “Right, right, but, what if that man took her to jail! OH NO I don’t have that much money to bail her out!” Sango then hid her face in Lady Kaede’s arms.

The two then heard the door open, Sango lifted her head from Kaede’s arms and saw who was there.
“KAGOME!” Kaede went out her way and Sango ran to Kagome.

Just as Kagome though she was going to get a big hug…

SMACk

Kagome blinked and looked at Sango, “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” Sango glared at her, “FOR WORRYING ME YOU IDIOT!” Sango answered.

Kaede sighed, and went back to work. “WHERE WERE YOU?” Kagome sat down at a table followed by Sango. “I was talking to that guy.” Sango nodded telling her to continue. “And?” Kagome smiled.

When she did Sango went to conclusions, “YOU TWO ARE NOW GOING OUT!?” Everything went silence and everyone in restaurant looked at them. Kagome glared at her friend, “No.” Sango laughed nervously, “so-sorry. What happen?” Everyone went back to what they were doing and Kagome continued.

“He gave me a job.” Kagome told her smiling again. Sango’s eyes widen,

“that rich man gave YOU a job? One who needs crunches to walk on?” Kagome nodded,

“yeah” Sango stared at her, “How was that possible?”

Kagome shrugged, “dunno guess he needed someone urgent.”

“What ever but he better pay good.” Kagome nodded, “hmm.” Then they both heard Kagome’s stomach growl.

Sango laughed. Kagome blushed in embarrassment. “I…didn’t get to eat yet.” Sango Nodded and called out for Kaede…
--
*Else Where in a Park*
“He he This is a doggy right Miss?” A child look up at a woman with long black hair. She smiled and nodded, “that’s right.”

Another child came running to her, “Hey, hey Miss can you draw Miki a flower?” The woman giggled, “sure right after I finish this one okay?”

The girl nodded, “Okie dokie!” “Miki come over here and eat.” The girl looked at her mom and nodded, “bye bye!” she then ran off to her mom and started eating her sandwich.

The woman smiled and continued the flower she was drawing.

Inuyasha was just walking by when he saw a familiar car parked by the park. He smiled and walked over and saw her. “Well if it isn’t Kikyou.”

Kikyou lifted her head up and saw Inuyasha and smiled, “Inuyasha, how are you?” Inuyasha nodded and looked around, “I’m okay” He looked back at her, “you?”

Kikyou looked at her flower, and back at him, “same.” Inuyasha then saw her eyes and knew something was wrong, “You didn’t make up with him yet?”

Kikyou looked away, “I-I can’t” she responded. Inuyasha sighed, “Look” He grabbed her chin lightly and let her face him, “He’ll forgive you. Just as long as you don’t hurt him again.”

Kikyou chuckled lightly, “me hurt a demon like him? That would be impossible for me.” Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “you may think that, but ever since you left for that Naraku guy,” She wince as she heard that name, “He’s been whining like a lost puppy”

Kikyou looked at him sighed, “I’ll try to talk to him tonight.” Inuyasha smiled, “Good, I hate it when you’re like this, just make up and be happy already.”

Kikyou playfully slapped his arm, “Hey! It’s not that easy” Inuyasha chuckled. “Well I’ll see you later alright?”

Kikyou nodded, “okay.” Inuyasha then turned away and walked off.
---
*NIGHT TIME*

A man with silver hair who looked a little bit like Inuyasha but not identical was sitting in his dark living room. He closed his cold looking eyes. More then 4 years had she broken up with him to go with another man just because she gotten famous. He made a fist and growled at the thought.

Just as he was about to get up and go to bed his doorbell rung. He looked at the door and instantly knew who it was. He glared at it, he didn’t want to open the door and let her in, not after the pain she had given him.

The doorbell rung again, and for some reason he couldn’t resist. So he walked towards it and opened the door slowly seeing her there standing in front of him so innocently.

“Sesshomaru…” he heard her say his name quietly. He just stared at her showing no emotion as he always did before they were a couple. “I-…I broke up with Naraku…” Sesshomaru just stared at her.

“I know.” He looked away from her. “You’re quiet famous you know. I saw it in the newspaper.”

Kikyou looked at the ground, “oh…”

He looked back at her, “if that’s all you like to say.” He was about to close the door,

“You know!” she blurted out. He paused and waited for her to continue. “I’d like to…s-start over with you again.” She said meaningfully.

Sesshomaru just stared at her. Nothing to say. So he slowly close the door not answering her.

Kikyou just stood there, hurt. When she felt tears flowing down her cheek she wiped them off, turned around and walked back to her car…

“maybe.” She whispered, “maybe he‘d never forgive me…”

Sesshomaru leaned against the door as he heard her drive off. Even if it was just a whisper and the door was close he still heard her, he had good hearing.

“I don’t think I can…” He locked the door and went into his room to sleep.
---

As the morning came Kagome was up. This time she wasn’t grumpy like every morning. Sango had no work for this week so she didn’t have to kick her awake like she always did.

Kagome looked at the mirror and saw how long her hair was. She started brushing it, but then had a thought.

“If I showed up with long hair, he’ll know I’m a girl right? But if I put my hat on like I always do, then I’ll still look like a guy, but I can be found out anytime if my hat gets knocked off or blown away.”

She moaned and dropped her head on the dresser. Sango’s eyes flutter open and saw Kagome banging her head. “What’s wrong now?”

Kagome jumped and looked at her friend. “I have hair trouble…” Sango rolled her eyes, “Just put it in a bun and put your hat on as you always do.”

Kagome shook her head, “I can’t do that.”

Sango sat up curious. “Why? Oh I get it! You’re going on date aren’t you!” Kagome shook her head, “Who has a date this early in the morn-” She couldn’t finish that sentence, since it was kind of a date, just not a real one.
Sango smirked, “I knew it.” Kagome still shook her head, “No, it’s not like that, it’s the job that guy gave me.”

Sango walked to her and sat down,

“Your job is to date the man?”

“There’s more to it Sango.”

Sango waited for her to finish.

“He thinks I’m a guy.”

Sango’s eyes widen, “you mean he’s GAY?” Kagome just shrugged, “No idea, but he might.” Kagome answered.

“I can’t believe you’re doing this.”

“Hey I’m getting paid for it, and it’s more than 100, by the end of the week we may have enough to pay for the rent.” Kagome said fixing her hair.

“MAY, key word. Anyway is this like something real? Are you two really going out? As gay lovers?” Sango asked.

“ FAKE lovers.” Kagome corrected.

Sango nodded, “What ever, well then if he finds out you’re a girl what would happen?”

Kagome shivered at the thought, “I don’t know but it wouldn’t be good.” “I see.”

Sango sighed and notice Kagome’s foot. “YOUR CAST! IT’S GONE!” Kagome looked at it, “Oh what do you know…it is.”

Sango looked at her, “Why’d you take it off? Aren’t you suppose to be wearing it till a few more days?”

Kagome rolled her eyes, “My foot is already better, I’ve already tried walking on it, and it doesn’t even hurt.”

“oh really?” Kagome nodded. Sango then slapped it, but Kagome showed no reaction, she only smirked.

“See” Sango looked surprise. “How’d you heal so easily? It’s only been a day.”

Kagome shrugged, “runs in the family.”

“What ever, but if it starts hurting and you collapse and go to the hospital again , I wont be there to help you that time.”

“oh what a great friend you are.”

Sango looked at her hair and smiled. “Well back to you new job…we don’t have any good chances to keep your long hair.”

Kagome gulped, “what does that mean?”

Sango opened one of the drawers and spotted the scissors. “Snip, snip” she answered her.

Kagomes’ eyes widen.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

“oh shut up it’s not like you even show your long hair.”

Snip, snip.
---

A bus stopped letting a few people out, then it close it’s doors and was about to leave.

“oh WAIT, WAIT MISTER! I’m getting off! Sorry.” Kagome yelled out the driver stopped and let her out. Kagome jumped down from the bus and swiped her bangs out her way.

“I’m so glad Sango took beautician lessons.” She said to herself. Kagome no longer wore the worn out hat she always had on. Her hair was now short. It was cut to her ears. Her long raven hair was now gone.

And if she didn’t wrapped her breast down, anyone would mistake her as a guy no matter how girlish she could act.

Kagome looked around to see if she were at the right place. When she saw the rode sign her eyes widen and she looked back to see the bus almost out of sight,

“WAIT! I’M AT THE WRONG PLACE!!!” she yelled out running to it. She wasn’t fast enough, so of course she couldn’t stop it.

“DAMN IT! I’m going to be fired…again…and this is my first day too.” Kagome sunk down to her knees and messed up her hair, “oh man..” She got up looked around and started running trying to get to her so called lover on time.
---

Inuyasha stood in front of a store waiting for Kagome. “That ass…” He remembered that they gave each other their numbers before they parted yesterday, so he took out his phone and started dialing her number.

He waited for two minutes only getting the message tone. “What? He’s not answering his phone and he’s not here! I think I was just robbed… damn him. To believe in that jerk. I must have been that desperate.” He dialed again, and he got the message tone again.

“YOU TOOK THE ADVANCE AND YOU’RE NOT HERE! YOU GOT A LOT OF GUTS TO DO THAT ASSHOLE!” He put his phone to his mouth and started cursing at it.

“RASCAL, IDIOT, ASS! BI-” “TAKASHI!” Kagome grabbed on two him panting really hard.
Inuyasha hung up his phone and stared at her. “you’re late!”

Kagome took a few more breathers before answering, “I-…took…the bus…wrong place…went up…and down….and ran here…HUH.. I‘m so tired.”

“Phft.” Inuyasha laughed at her. He then looked at her clothes, “What are you wearing?” Kagome looked up at him, “huh?…why?” she asked still taking breaths.

Inuyasha shook his head and walked away, “follow me, hurry!”

Kagome hung her head, “ARGH…more work.” she said following him.
--

Inuyasha brought Kagome to a clothing store for men. She looked around and saw how nice all the tux looked. Then she saw the mannequins with no head and she ran to them, “oh wow! How life like they are.” She sat next to them and started making poses.

Inuyasha sighed and wondered around and picked up a few clothes for Kagome to try on. Kagome stood still like a statue (kind of like at the restaurant where she followed Inuyasha in Chapter one) this time she didn’t look like a hobo who got hit by a car. She actually look like she was a statue. She didn’t look like she was breathing and she didn’t even blinked.

A random customer walked by and looked at Kagome, he looked at her clothes and then at her,

“What a realistic mannequin. This one actually has a head.” the man said. Just when he was about to touch her face Inuyasha came in,

“Hey shorty!”

“MY NAME’S KAGOME!” The mans eyes widen and he fainted when Kagome jumped up and yelled at Inuyasha.

The two look at the fainted man on the floor. Kagome tried to look innocent, “I…I didn’t do that.”
Inuyasha nodded, and the two slowly walked away from the fainted man.
--

Kagome looked at Inuyasha, “ So what did you want?” Inuyasha mention to follow him and when she did they stopped for a bit and Inuyasha gathered a bunch of clothes in his arms and gave it to her.

“Woah! A bit to much?” Kagome asked. Inuyasha just smirked, “Just try them on.” He then pushed her gently making her fall. “KYAH!”

Inuyasha chuckled and left her alone.
--

Inuyasha waited outside the changing room Kagome was in, and when she finally came out he shook his head.

“Next”
Kagome’s eye twitch, “why? This took forever to put on.”

“You look like an idiot with those colors.”

Kagome glared at him and went back in. After a few more clothes Kagome finally came out with a good suit.

Inuyasha smiled got up from the chair he was sitting on and examined the clothes she wore. “All right, lets go.”

Kagome and Inuyasha walked towards the cashier and when they saw the fainted man still there they went around him like he wasn’t there…
--

Inuyasha and Kagome walked along the sidewalk. When Inuyasha rubbed his chin Kagome did so too, when he looked at his watch Kagome pretended she had one and looked at her wrist.

When they past someone a huge blow of wind would come by and blow them away. The two stopped later on and showed their death smile and shook hands.
The two finally made it to the restaurant where Inuyasha was to meet his first blind date. He looked at Kagome, “you know what to do.” Kagome nodded. “Got it” She then walked else where and Inuyasha spotted his date and sat down with her.

“Do you like coffee?” the girl asked him. Inuyasha just nodded liked he cared. Kagome was behind him at a different table and they acted as if they didn’t know each other.

The girl kept on talking and talking, and Inuyasha was about to fall asleep, ‘argh not much to look at and she talks to much…how would I like a girl like this if she’d just bore me to death,’ he though to himself.

“Um, Please excuse me for a while.” Inuyasha lifted his head and nodded. The girl stood up and headed towards the women restroom. Inuyasha turned around and whispered in Kagome’s ears, “Show Time”

Kagome nodded and the two walked off where the girl could see them and still look like they were trying to hide.
--

*INUYASHA’S DATES VIEW*
Inuyasha’s date walked out the restroom and when she past a couple making out, she stopped walking, when she recognized the black coat. She walked back slowly seeing Inuyasha making out with another guy. Her Eyes widen. “wah…

--
*IN REALITY*
Kagome was pinned to the wall and Inuyasha looked to see if his date was coming this way yet.
“Takashi this job is getting a bit interesting.” she told him

Inuyasha then held her face when he saw his date coming. “Shhh no mistakes, better get this right on the first try.” His face then got closer to her.

Kagome tried to move away, but couldn’t since she was…well pinned to the wall as I mention. He put his right hand on her neck and her eyes widen in surprise, “what are you doing?”

“Shut up and just go along with it “ he whispered. Inuyasha turned his head and looked at her, “turn your head.” Kagome did as he said and turned her head the same way he did. He glared at her, “Other way idiot.”

Kagome made an O with her mouth and turned the other way. Inuyasha then pulled her face closer to his just enough to feel her breath on his lips. Kagome TRIED to pucker up but, couldn’t. Inuyasha lift his head a bit to see if his date was there yet and when he saw she was almost there he made it look like he was kissing Kagome passionately. From the back that is.

If you saw them from the side it’d just look really ridiculous. When his date past by them and stopped and looked back at them. Inuyasha lift his head away from Kagome and looked at her and acted as is he was surprise.

His date then walked towards him lift her purse up, “YOU BASTARD!” she yelled out and started hitting him with it. “Ow…ow! That hurts!” Inuyasha was away from Kagomes who made a run for it. Looked at him as he was getting beat up by a girl, and turned around and ran for it.

Inuyasha saw how she abandon him, “ Hey!.. OW- ow! What do you hav-SHIT! That hurt! AHH!”

Kagome prayed for him as she got out the restaurant and waited for him.
---

*ELSE WHERE*
“ I heard he kissed a guy.” A males voice was heard. Inuysaha’s mother look at him and sighed, “And I heard he got beat up by a girl.”

The man chuckled, “What a son we have.” Inuyasha’s mother looked at her husband, “This can’t be true.”
--

*NEXT DATE*

Kagome and Inuyasha were on the stairs trying to share fake kisses, and when his date walked pass by them she stopped like the first one did, opened her purse and took out the picture Of Inuyasha. She went up a few steps to see if she was wrong, but gasp as she saw Inuyasha and Kagome part from each other and looked at her.

Unlike what the 1st date had done when she found out, she shed tears and walked back down the stairs.
Kagome watch as she did and waved good bye to her. Kagome looked back at Inuyasha and they both smiled as their plan was working and high five each other.

The next date was pretty weird. The girl didn’t even need to look back at them she just groaned and walked away. The other one just threaten to kill Inuyasha, and the last one pushed them away roughly.

“Ow” Kagome said rubbing her shoulder. Inuyasha looked at Kagome and the two smiled at each other seeing that the plan was working perfectly. The two knuckled punch, high-five, and surprisingly In the mood Inuyasha took her face and…Kissed her right on the lips.

When they pulled away. Kagome’s eye twitched and Inuyasha didn’t really mind he was just too happy that his planed worked. Kagome wiped her mouth, made gagging noises and walked away. Inuyasha saw this and followed her, “What?”
--

Kagome was gurgling mouth wash. Inuyasha stood there waiting for her to finish She spit it out on the side walk. Inuyasha rolled his eyes,
“Can’t you just act like it didn’t happen? Why are you acting like a girl?” Inuyasha asked rudely. Kagome looked at him and glared, “That was my first kiss.”

“How does that count as a kiss? When someone’s happy…they’ll just…Whatever..” He then thought about it and scratched his head, “never mind just act as it never happen.”

Kagome nodded, “Gladly”

Inuyasha started to remember how he met this person and how it all started…by a car accident that he caused. Speaking of accident. He looked at her foot finally realizing after all these hours that her cast were gone and she was able to walk.

Kagome felt eyes on her. She looked at Inuyasha seeing him eyeing her foot. “What?

Inuyasha pointed at her foot, “weren’t you injured yesterday?”

Kagome nodded, “Yeah by you.” she answered with a straight face.

“I know that! Didn’t the doctor tell you to keep the cast on for a week?”

Kagome nodded, “Yeah but I heal fast.”

“THAT WAS YESTERDAY!”

“Yep”

Inuyasha’s eye twitched, “You mean I paid you, for nothing!”

Kagome again nodded, “yep”

Inuyasha groaned, “How come you didn’t tell me that you didn’t need to go to the hospital?”

Kagome rudely stared at him, “I DID! You just didn’t listen.”

Inuyasha sweat dropped and shrugged, “Hm…well anyway. we were at that restaurant for a while…come on lets go eat.”
Kagome’s face lit up when he said eat, “COMING!”

Inuyasha just chuckled, “how childish.”
---
*WITH INUYASHA’S PARENTS*
“ I can’t believe this, can our son be really…” Inuyasha’s mother gulped, “gay?” she whispered. Her husband chuckled, “Don’t worry our son is very mischievous, he could have just started those rumors to get out of it.”

Inuyasha’s mother sighed, “But a lot of the girls said that they saw him kissing a guy with their own two eyes!” Inutashio blinked, “oh really? Well there isn’t really much we can do.”

“But…” she sighed, “I guess you’re right.” Inutashio smiled and hugged his wife, “don’t worry if he really is…you know, we just have to deal with it.”
--
Inutashio was sitting at his office looking at paper works. He looked up at an old lady, who we all know as Kaede. “Lady Kaede, with an income of $2,000... How many bowls do you sell a day?” Kaede stood up and looked at him , “About 300 a month.” she answered.

Inutashio nodded, “Monthly rent is about $1,300, and subtracting materials cost and managing fee, there’s nothing left.” He said looking up at her. “Do you really want to continue this business?” Kaede nodded,

“Aye I do” Inutashio sighed, “Only thing I can do is give you the money…but in three months I need the money doubled.”

Kaede stared at him, “Double?” Inutashio nodded, “I hate to do this to you, but it’s business” Kaede sighed, “I understand.” Just as she was about to walk out he stopped her. “I’ll give you some help.” Kaede looked at him and listened, “My youngest son…” He said smiling.

Kaede chuckled and walked out.
--

Inuyasha watched as Kagome started stuffing sweet and sour chicken in her mouth. One by one, and she hasn’t even swallowed, and yet she was able to fit all of it in her mouth. Inuyasha was surprise on how this person can eat. As you can tell they were in a Chinese restaurant. When she finally swallowed she saw Inuyasha staring at her.

“What?”

“How the hell can you eat like that?”

Kagome just shrugged. She smiled and took the napkin beside her and took a pen out her pocket.
“Alright! Now for the charges.” She said snickering at him. Inuyasha dropped his chop sticks.

“you were serious about that?” he asked. Kagome nodded, “Of course! So you held my hand…touched my face,…and” She glared at him. “Kissed me.”

Inuyasha choke when he drank his water, he put down the cup and looked at her glaring face, “Hey I told you to pretend it never happen!”

Kagome shook her head, “not when you’ll be paying me for it!” Inuyasha sighed, “feh.”

When Kagome wrote it all down she set it on the spinning tray and spun it to him. Inuyasha took her chop sticks and the paper. “Feh like I’ll be paying you that much.” He set it back down and began eating again.

Kagome humph, and took her drink. She looked at the cup when she gulp down the drink. “Why is this so small?” She saw the sake beside the bigger cup took it both and dumped the sake in it. Inuyasha yet again stared at her.

When she finally got enough sake in her cup she gulped it down in a few seconds. “Can you act more like a pig?” he asked. Kagome chuckled, “You wants some don’t you?” She put a little more sake in the cup and set it on the spinning tray again and spun that to him, replacing HIS drink on her side of the table and HER drink on his side.

He shook his head, “I don’t drink.” he told her and continued eating. Kagome raise an eyebrow,

“You, don’t drink? Oh come on you’re a hanyou it wouldn’t effect you that much will it?”

Inuyasha just ignored her. Kagome chuckled and also continued eating.

Inuyasha again looked at her to see how she ate, “You’re so thin and small, where the hell does all that food go?”

Kagome looked up at him with noodle sauce all over her face. Inuyasha pointed at her face, “You have a little.” Kagome took another napkin and wiped her face.

She gulped down the food and answered him, “I have to eat to work. I have to eat up while I get the chance, because such opportunities like this don’t come too often.”

Inuyasha nodded, “I see…” He took the glass on the tray and took a drink and Kagome did the same . He then gagged and started coughing, Kagome looked up at him. Inuyasha looked at her while putting the glass down and holding his throat. Kagome looked at her cupped and gulped down the drink. She stared at him as he pointed to the cup and her .

“This…this is water.” She said innocently.

Inuyasha just glared at her, then everything went black.
--
*8:30 PM*
“eh…eh….Uhh…What have I don’t in my previous life?!” Kagome yelled out carrying a knocked out hanyou on her back. She was in front of his apartment and saw all the stairs again,

“agh! Why are there so many stairs?” Kagome whined. She started going up them, “What’s wrong with this guy!…Ah…heavy! Just one cup of sake and he’s knocked out. AND HE’S A HANYOU!” Kagome finally made it to the elevator and set him down and pressed the last number.

She looked at the sleeping hanyou, “damn you.” Few minutes later they were finally at the last floor. Kagome dragged Inuyasha out the elevator, but then she looked up and saw more stairs,

“AH! I forgot about these!” Kagome took Inuyasha on her back again and went up one stair, “ Note to self…Never give Takashi sake or any alcohol!”
--

Kagome was finally at Inuyasha’s door, She dropped him on the ground and she sat down panting, “AH! Horrible! She looked at Inuyasha sleeping form and started kicking him in the ass,

“HEY! Wake up! You’re home! AHH”

Kagome got up again when he didn’t wake up. She went to the door and started banging on it hoping that it would open. She kneeled down to Inuyasha when it wouldn’t open, “Takashi!” She started shaking him awake but nothing happen, just him snoring. “Wake up! Open your door and sleep in there!”

Inuyasha didn’t budge. Kagome started messing up her hair in anger. She then slapped his forehead a couple times…again nothing happened. “DAMN!”

Kagome looked at him and started feeling for the keys to his house, When she felt keys in the right side on his jacket she smiled and went to the door and tried to put it in. Sadly, it didn’t fit.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” She yelled out, surprisingly that didn’t even wake Inuyasha up, even with the sensitive ears he had. Kagome started banging her head on the door giving up. She left him there and started walking away, “Hey look! If you don’t wake up I’ll leave you there and you’ll catch a cold!”

Silence

Few seconds later Kagome groaned and picked Inuyasha back up on her back. Again she saw the stairs.
“WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and somehow she continued on.
--

“Eh…EH” Kagome was in her neighborhood close to her apartment. When one of the store keepers she knew came out carrying a huge pig,

“Oh Kagome welcome back, What are you carrying? I’m carrying a pig.” He told her. Kagome just groaned some more, “ A dog, a BIG dog!” Kagome answered walking away.

The man nodded, “Oh I see. Good luck with that!” He then walked away with his dead pig…
--

Kagome was finally home and was brushing her teeth on the toilet with it’s lid close of course in the bathroom. Sango lied on her bed . Kagome stopped brushing her teeth when she remembered what happened earlier in the day. She blinked and shook her head and continued brushing. She stood up and went to the sink, again she started remembering what happen, which was the kiss.

Her eye twitched and she spit out the paste in her mouth. She got out the bathroom and went to her bed. “This was such a long day.” she exclaimed. Sango looked at her, “I can tell. Carrying that guy all the way here, must have been a really good work out.”

Kagome hid her face in her pillow, “IT WAS PAINTFUL!” she yelled into it. Sango just chuckled and sat up on her bed. “By the way.” Kagome lift her head from the pillow and sat up also.

“Are you sure it’s okay just to leave him lying there?” She asked.
Kagome looked out the bedroom door and stared at the silver haired hanyou sprawled out on the kitchen floor.
Kagome shrugged, “No where else to put him” She lied back down. Sango looked at Kagome,

“How about the couch?”

---

END OF CHAPTER TWO: 12:3o am: Let the Loving Begin

AN: x] I actually continued! I’ll try to make each chapter pretty long. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this one I’m sorry for the details on the blind date parts D= I tried my best, it’s just I’m not so good with explaining.

Excuse my poor grammar and choice of words T___T

Again this is based on the Korean Drama Show Coffee Prince so some of it may have the same words from the subtitles.

AH I made Sesshomaru and Kikyou a pairing…I’m not really into the pairing, I would have made it Sesshomaru and adult Rin or Kagura but it wouldn’t fit because Inuyasha was too like the girl his brother was in love with too and Kikyou was the only one to fill in the spot.

Well Review please :] No flames D; I can’t continue if I get those ;___;

DISCLAIMER: We don’t own Inuyasha OR Coffee Prince T___T

~PinayPinoy122