InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time House ❯ Don't Touch My Butt! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
RECAP: Kagome was finally home and was brushing her teeth on the toilet with it’s lid close of course in the bathroom. Sango lied on her bed . Kagome stopped brushing her teeth when she remembered what happened earlier in the day. She blinked and shook her head and continued brushing. She stood up and went to the sink, again she started remembering what happen, which was the kiss.

Her eye twitched and she spit out the paste in her mouth. She got out the bathroom and went to her bed. “This was such a long day.” she exclaimed. Sango looked at her, “I can tell. Carrying that guy all the way here, must have been a really good work out.”

Kagome hid her face in her pillow, “IT WAS PAINTFUL!” she yelled into it. Sango just chuckled and sat up on her bed. “By the way.” Kagome lift her head from the pillow and sat up also.

“Are you sure it’s okay just to leave him lying there?” She asked.
Kagome looked out the bedroom door and stared at the silver haired hanyou sprawled out on the kitchen floor.
Kagome shrugged, “No where else to put him” She lied back down. Sango looked at Kagome,

“How about the couch?”
---
Chapter 3: 1:00 am: Don’t touch my butt!

“Why do you have to be so heavy?”

“hmm? Who’s heavy?”

“Alright I’ll just drag him to the couch!”

“drag?” Inuyasha was about to open his eyes when,

BAM!

“SHIT!” Inuyasha sat up rubbing his head. “What the hell was that!?” he looked around and saw a wall…and Kagome in front of him.

“you…WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY APARTMENT!?” he yelled out. Kagome rubbed her ear,

“I’m not in your apartment….your in mine.” Kagome answered him yawning. Inuyasha froze.

In Kagome’s apartment? He quickly stood up and looks around the room…it was tiny compared to his. “This is your apartment?” he asked swiping the table beside him with his finger and rubbing it off.

Kagome glared at him and nodded, “yeah so? It may not be as big as your apartment, but at least it’s not the streets.” She told him scratching her head. “Now may you move so I can cook breakfast for us?”

Inuyasha raise an eyebrow while moving out her way, “Us?”

Kagome nodded walking towards the fridge getting out some eggs. “Sango and I.”

Inuyasha nodded and looked away, but realized that she said a girls name instead of his, and looked back at her, “Who?”

“AHHH…morning Kag” Sango came in wearing her PJ’s with her hair all messed up. She looked at Inuyasha and waved at him. “Morning mister.” Inuyasha nodded and greeted her also. Sango walked towards Kagome who was already frying the eggs and hugged her from behind. “Eggs for breakfast?”

Kagome nodded, “will ya get some plates?” Sango nodded and went to get them. Inuyasha just watched the two. Sango got two out but remembered Inuyasha was there, “You’d like to eat with us?”

Inuyasha was about to answer but was too late as Kagome answered for him, “Nah, he’s rich, he’d want something better then a COMMONER cooking food for him right?” Kagome said putting the eggs on the plate and looking at him smirking.

“heh, right. …” he saw that the two stood eating over the counter looking at him. “by the way…are you two living together?” he asked. Kagome and Sango looked at each other then at him and nodded, “yeah”

They both said. Inuyasha froze again… “you mean…you” He pointed at Kagome, “and her?” he turned to Sango and pointed to her. The two nodded once more.

Inuyasha stepped back, “YOU TWO ARE DATING?!” Kagome started chocking on her food while Sango froze. “ough..HEEEEEE…..” Kagome was making some weird gagging noises, Sango finally notice she was chocking and slapped her back until she spit the food out back onto her plate.

Inuyasha stepped back , “gross…” Kagome looked up at him, “We’re not dating idiot!” Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “Yeah, well then I assume you two are in a relationship or something?” Kagome twitched at the thought of dating her best ‘girl’ friend. She looked at Sango who just shrugged. Sango looked at Inuyasha.

“We just live together, you know roommates? Plus Kagome here is my cousin!” Sango exclaimed. Kagome stared at her and Inuyasha looked at Kagome, “oh really? You should of said that in the first place.” Kagome opened her mouth , but no words came out.

Sango smiled, “well then now that’s over, I think you should go home now Mr.Takashi, Kagome and I have plans today.” Inuyasha nodded and started walking out, “Thanks for letting me stay…I guess” He opened the door and looked back at the two, and waved goodbye.

Kagome sighed as he closed the door, “FINALLY!” Sango giggled, “well that was a relief?” Kagome nodded, “yeah…I can’t believe” Kagome looked down and looked at her flat chest, “I’m doing this…”

“Well, it’s your fault.” Sango told her. Kagome glared at her, “So…what are we doing today?”

“Huh?”

“you know, you said we had plans today.”

Sango chuckled, “yeah well not together! We have work REMEMBER?”

Kagome froze, “oh…yeah….I have milk deliveries!” She groaned

Sango shrugged and continued her meal. Kagome sighed and continued eating hers. All the sudden her eyes widen. Sango looked at her, “what’s wrong?” Kagome made a face, and looked at Sango. With the food still in her mouth, “I…I just athe…what I threw up…uck….” Sango stared at her, Kagome just turned away looked at the ground…

“No Kagome not there! I JUST CLEANED THAT YESTERDAY!”

“bleehhhhh”
---

Kagome walked out her apartment, she had her uniform on and took out her bike. She put on her helmet and headed off to work.

As she drove of she thought how her life just got more interesting. “Argh… I can’t believe I’m doing this. But it’s worth it right? Ehh…what if he finds out I’m a girl? Would he take the money back?…..man this is so confusing!” Later she finally arrived.

She got of her bike and ran into the building her boss gave her a dozen of bottled milk. She strapped them on her bike so they would come off and drove off once again.

ELSE WHERE

Sesshomaru walked out his home and saw his two dogs in front of the gate. He raise an eyebrow in confusion, all the sudden he heard someone talking. His curiosity made him walked over. He went to the gate and opened it a little, only to hear a,

“Ouch!”

Sesshomaru looked down to see Kagome rubbing her head. “May I help you human?” Kagome looked up and her eyes widen, ‘woahhhh…scary.” She thought to herself. She notice that she was staring at him too long and got up as fast as she could and dusted the dirt of her pants.

She bowed down, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you..” She explained. Sesshomaru just stared at her with his non-emotional eyes. “Human, who are you?” Kagome looked up at him again.

“I’m sorry! I’m Kagome Higurashi! Your milk deliverer!” She answered him picking up the milk that was set on the floor and handing it to him. Sesshomaru stared at the milk then nodded and took it from her.

“Thank you…” Kagome blinked and nodded, “Umm…you’re welcome.” Sesshomaru was about to close the gate, but then his two dogs ran out and jumped on Kagome.

“KYAH!” Kagome yelled out in surprise as she fell backwards on her back with two dogs licking her face.
Sesshomaru chuckled at the scene (AN: Yes I know he’s OOC! But I need him that way so sorry >.< ).

Sesshomaru shooed his dogs off of her and helped her up. “It seem Ah and Un are attracted to you.”
Kagome again dusted off the dirt on her. “ I can see that.” She looked up at him, “ Ah and Un?” Sesshomaru nodded, “Their names, This is Ah” He pointed at one of the dogs who had it’s mouth sticking out, “This is Un” He pointed at the other one who had it’s tail wagging and looked like he was smiling.

Kagome smiled at the two dogs and petted both of them on their head. “Nice to meet you two! I’m Kagome!” The two dogs nuzzled into her hand and barked in happiness. Kagome just giggled.

“And I am Sesshomaru.” Kagome looked at him and nodded, “Nice to meet you.” she bowed once again. She looked at her watch and saw that she had to deliver the rest of the milk. “AH! I’m sorry I have to get going!” Sesshomaru nodded but his dogs whimpered. Kagome frowned, “I hope to see you two again”

Sesshomaru nodded, “Feel free to talk to these two anytime.” he told her. Kagome’s frown turned into a smile, “Alright! Thank you!” Sesshomaru smiled and looked at his dogs, “See she’ll be back, She is our milk deliverer” He told his dogs. Ah and Un nodded understanding their master and ran off back into the house.

Kagome’s eye were widen as she heard his sentence, “He just said she…He think’s I’m a girl?!!…Not that I’m not…” Sesshomaru started at her as she made a freaky face, “What is wrong with you human?”

Kagome shook her head, “Ah no-nothing…umm..I have a question.” Sesshomaru didn’t say anything and just waited for her question. “Do…Do you know I’m a girl?” Sesshomaru raise an eyebrow. “What kind of question is that?” “Well..-”

Sesshomaru interrupted her by grabbing her face and looking at it. “Of course I know. This Sesshomaru can not be easily fooled by a human like you. You may look more of a man, but if you look more closely you look more like a woman. Your scent is hidden, but I can tell that you are not. Am I right?”

Kagome blinked a dew times and then slowly nodded, “Well then…I’ll see you next week” She bowed again and ran to her bike and drove off.

Sesshomaru shook his head and close the gate, “Such an interesting human…”
--

Kagome was smiling throughout the whole day. She was happy that someone can see her as an actual girl by one sight of her! She was finish with her job and was finally to relax, she was lying on her bed with her glowing eyes all happy.

Sango then came in and sighed, “I hate work!” She stomped into their room and she spotted Kagome all giggling and happy. “What happen to you?”

Kagome looked at Sango and shrugged, “Nothing.” Sango was two tired to get out what Kagome had in her. So she let it go. “Whatever.” She sat down on her bed and lied down also. “Well…” Sango started. Kagome just lied there waiting for Sango to finish her sentence.

Sango turned her head and looked at the calendar and her eyes widen “WHAT!!!!” Sango yelled out scaring the crap out of Kagome. Kagome sat up as she yelled and her eyes all widen,

“WHAT? WHAT’S WRONG?!! SOMEONE DIED?!” Kagome yelled out. Sango shook her head and pointed at the calendar. Kagome looked at it and her eyes widen, “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

Tomorrow…was the day they had to pay their rent…all they had was…5,000 only half way there…
--

NEXT DAY

Kagome was sitting at a random table outside at the park. She looked at her phone and stared at Inuyasha’s number. “Call him or don’t call him…I have to call him…but what…Arghh! I can’t hesitate now! We have to pay the rent in 4 hours!” So with that Kagome called him

With Inuyasha

Inuyasha was laying in bed asleep. He was smiling for some unknown reason, but soon we’ll be able to know why….

Inuyasha’s Dream

Wedding music started and Inuyasha stood there and looked at the aisle . Later his bride showed up. Her vile hid her face, she started walking slowly as she held the bouquet in her hands. Inuyasha smiled as she walked towards him. She was beautiful in his eyes. His heart beat every step she took. She was so close to him. They were about to get married and live forever and she was to become his mate…

Finally she was in front of him She slowly lifted the vile to relive her face. All the sudden…

Inuyasha’s smile turned into a frown! And the music change..

DUN DUN DA DUNN!!

There in front of him was Kagome in a tuxedo…

His eyes widen and Kagome smiled at him and waved still holding the bouquet.

END OF DREAM
--


“ARGH!” Inuyasha yelled out as he woke up. He was breathing hard. And lied down on his back looking at the ceiling. Then his cell phone started ringing. “Hmm?” He picked up the phone and saw it was Kagome calling. He groaned and answered it.

“Hello?” Kagome ask

Inuyasha sighed, “Why’d you call me so early in the morning? I didn’t get to finish my dream because of you!”

Kagome rolled her eyes, “What do you mean early? The sun is already up. And it’s like what, noon! why the heck are you yelling at me? All I want to ask is…well.”

Inuyasha groan, “What??”

Kagome gulped, “do you think you can give me 5,000? By today in less then 4 hours?”

Inuyasha sat up, “WHAT!?”

Kagome distant her phone away from her ears and rubbed them. “You heard me…I mean aren’t you going matchmaking again? I think that’s a good job for me” She said wiggling her eyebrows.

Inuyasha’s eye twitch, “So for your damn sake you want me to go on those freakin’ matchmaking sessions?!”

“Oh come on! I need the money asap! If you don’t want to…umm can’t you just give me the money?”

“NO THANKS!”

“What come on! PLEASEEE!!!!!!”

“BYE!”

“WAIT!”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes and waited for he to continue talking.

“…I just need 5,000 more… and I wont ask for money again from you…PLEASE”

Inuyasha sighed, “fine…after that I wont give you any more money got that!? Meet me in two hours at my place alright?”

Kagome smiled and nodded, “YES SIR!”

“good! Bye!” he was about to hang up,

“WAIT!”

Inuyasha grumbled, “What now!?”

Kagome looked at the grown. “…mm…thank you.”

Inuyasha stared at the ceiling softly….then smiled and hung up on her.

Kagome waited for him to say something, “Hello? You hear me? Hello?”…then the dial tone.

Kagome sweat dropped, “He hung up on me…jerk!”
---

Inuyasha stretched out his arms and sat up. All the sudden his door open. He stared at it to see who was entering his room, but then the scent hit him. His father came in. Inuyasha blinked, “Dad?”

He looked at him and waved, “Ah Inuyasha long time no see my son!” He walked over to him and patted his back, “I see you’re doing fine after these two years!” Inuyasha nodded, “It’s good to see you Dad.”

His dad nodded, “Ah Inuyasha! Please get dress I’d like to take you somewhere.” Inuyasha blinked. Then nodded and got dress.
--

Later the two were at a Noodle Restaurant. Inuyasha stared at the place…it was a dumped, He remembered being here once, it was the day when he asked Kagome to be his lover. He may have seen it, but must have never gotten a good look at it. And DAMN! Was it messed up!

Inuyasha looked at his dad, “Why are we here again?” His dad chuckled, “follow me.” He walked off not answering Inuyasha’s question. He groaned and followed his dad inside the place. When they entered, it looked worse then it did inside, it was dusty and looked like it was to collapse any second!

Inuyasha made a face as he looked around, it was really messy, the chairs and tables looked okay, but he couldn’t be so sure about that. Later an old lady came into their view. She had an eye patch on her right eye.

“ah Lady Kaede, Please let me introduce my son to you. Inuyasha this is the owner of this restaurant” Inuyasha’s father told him smiling.

Inuyasha looked at her and nodded, “hi..” He looked at his dad and whispered to him, “why we here?”
His dad kept the smile. “Inuyasha this is now your business!” Inuyasha’s eye’s widen

“WHAT!!??” Inuyasha yelled out, Lady Kaede walked towards him and grabbed his face, “Ah I see Tis Inuyasha, the hanyou.” Inuyasha’s eye twitched and he moved his face away from her.

“DAD! What do you mean MY business??” he asked his father, “I know how much you love Raman, so you shall be working here with Lady Kaede!”

“BUT-”

“I expect a lot from you Inuyasha,”

“NO WAY! I’m not going to run a business in this dump!”

“I will lend you money to fix this up.”

“STILL NO!”

Inuyasha’s father put his hands on Inuyasha’s shoulder, “Look Inuyasha…please make me proud of you.” He had a serious look on his face. “for all these years, you’ve been lazy, at least do something for your old man…” Inuyasha stared at him, and sighed…

“I’ll think about it.” he told his dad. Lady Kaede and his father smiled. Inuyasha lifted a finger and wiped it on a table and saw how dusty it was. “urgh…”

With that he walked out the restaurant.

Inside the restaurant Inuyasha’s dad looked at Kaede, “I think this will go good.”

Lady Kaede nodded, “Aye…I hope it will.”
--
With Kagome

Kagome walked into her apartment,

“YOUCH!”

Kagome ran into the room as she heard Sango scream. “WHAT’S WRON-”

Right there Sango had her finger in her mouth and a needle in her other. “What are you doing?”

Sango took her finger out her mouth and showed her the many dolls in a pile on the floor. “I’m sewing the eyes onto the dolls! I’ve done two bags of them already! We should have like a few hundred dollars after I finish! Like to help?”

Kagome rolled her eyes, “Look Inuyasha said he’ll lend me the money!” Sango stood up and grabbed the collar of Kagome’s shirt,

“HE IS!!??” Kagome nodded, “yep! I’ll be meeting him soon.” Sango jumped around the room in excitement, “YES!!!!” Kagome just laughed.

Sango stopped and continued her sewing, “But I still signed up for this job, So I should continue sewing the dolls eyes on.”

Kagome smiled and sat next to her, “Here I’ll help.” She took a doll and Sango gave her an extra needle and thread. And the two started sewing the eyes on.
--

WITH SESSHOMARU

Sesshomaru sat on his couch staring at the unopened television. He couldn’t think, and if he did the girl who dumped him would just pop up and bring back bad memories. He groaned and rubbed his head.

One Minute

Two Minutes



Five minutes

Sesshomaru got up and grabbed his car keys and drove off…
To Kikyou’s place.
--

With Kikyou

Kikyou was sketching a picture, she stopped to look how good it look so far. She made a face and crumpled up the picture.

“Horrible” she whispered throwing it into the recycling bin. Just when she was going to get some new paper her doorbell wrung.

“Hmm? Is it Inuyasha?” she asked herself and walked up to the door. She opened it and gasp.

“Se-Sesshomaru?”

Sesshomaru started at her, and said nothing. He then let himself in. Kikyou was shock, she turned around to look at him.

“You shouldn’t barge in peop-” She was caught off as Sesshomaru took her lips with his. Her eyes widen, she tried to pull away, but couldn’t as she was pin to the door that was now close. Just when she was about return the kiss he pulled away and leaned his forehead against hers.

“Why…why can’t I stay away from you?” Kikyou heard him whisper.

“Sesh--”

“I want to hurt you…but…I just can’t”

Kikyous eyes started to water. “I…I’m so…sorry” she whispered.

Sesshomaru looked at her in the eyes and shook his head and took her lips again…
---

AN HOUR LATER
Inuyasha fixed his coat as he stood in front of Kikyou’s house. For some reason Kikyou asked him over, and of course he couldn’t refuse. At first he hesitated to knock, but gathered all his courage and knocked anyway.

Few minutes later the door opened slowly. He smiled and waited for Kikyou’s face to show. As the door opened, he swared he just heard one of those record sound effects when you saw or heard something you didn’t want to, as he smile turned into a frown and in front of him was his half-brother…Sesshomaru.

“Wh-uh..Sess- oh…let me guess you two got back together?”

Sesshomaru held no emotion as he nodded to his brother and let him in. Kikyou sat up from the couch she was sitting on as he entered. “Inuyasha…”

Inuyasha smiled, “it’s nice to see you guys together again…” he lied, but made it seem like it was the truth.
Kikyou smiled, “mm.” Sesshomaru walked into the kitchen, “I’ll get us some drinks…” Kikyou nodded and Inuyasha ignored him as he stared at her.

“You should have called me that he was here…If you have I wouldn’t have interrupted.” he told her. Kikyou said nothing just twirled her fingers. “I’m sorry…but I’m glad you’re here.” she told him smiling.

Inuyasha sighed and smiled back at her, he could never be made at her…she was his first love. Sesshomaru then walked in with three cups of tea. “Little brother…please sit down.” He said to Inuyasha offering him a cup. Inuyasha shook his head, “ Nah I’ll just leave you two alone.”

Kikyou shook her head, “No please stay…” Inuyasha looked at her and sighed again. As he took the cup and sat down.


Back with Sango and Kagome

The two were lying down, finally finished with their work. Sango sighed, “We’re done! All 208 of them!”
Kagome nodded, “Surprisingly we got them done so fast!” Sango sat up and started collecting the dolls.
Kagome sat up also and watched her friend do so.

“What are you doing?” Sango stopped and looked at Kagome, “well…ha, ha. I kinda told my boss that I would return them by today…” Kagome’s eyes widen, “WHAT?! DIDN’T YOU JUST GET THEM THIS MORNING???!!!”

Sango tired to look innocent, “um…heh, about that….I actually got them a week ago…”

Kagome’s eye twitched, “AND YOU DIDN’T START ON IT TILL NOW!!???”

Sango just nodded, “yea…” she squeaked out. Kagome screamed. Just as things could get worse Sango mentioned that it was due in…30 minutes.

“SANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ASS!”
---
Back with Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Kikyou

They all sipped their tea in silence. Unable to stand it Inuyasha broke it. “…Dad is offering me a business…” he announced. Kikyou looked at him surprise, “really?” Inuyasha nodded, as did Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru put down his cup on the coffee table, “Ah yes…Father told me about this, but he said that you didn’t want to run one.” Inuyasha scratched his head and shrugged, “I don’t know…The place looks like it’s falling apart how could I run a business there?”

“you could fix the place up, can’t you? Your father could help with the money to do so right?” Kikyou asked. Sesshomaru nodded, “He did, didn’t he Inuyasha?”

Inuyasha sighed and nodded, just as he was about to answer, his phone started ringing. He took it out and saw it was just the alarm that he had to get back before Kagome get their. He stood up and scratched his cheek.

“I got to go,” he smirked at Kikyou, “ you two be good now alright?” Kikyou blushed and Sesshomaru chuckled as Inuyasha left. Kikyou looked at Sesshomaru, “…I wonder what he leave for…” Sesshomaru shrugged and looked back at her and smirked.

…and well…you know….
---
WITH KAGOME

She only had 20 minutes left to get to the toy factory. Since Sango told her boss that her friend was going to return them, she had to do it. So now here’s Kagome running to the toy factory to return the plushies.

She was tired for running, she was so close to the place, but for her…worse things were to come. Kagome stop for awhile to catch her breath. She looked straight to see that she was almost there. Just when she thought she could make it…it started to rain. “NO!!!” She looked at the bags the dolls were in, she was just happy that they were in those black garbage bags, so none of them would get wet. She then started running again.

But once again something bad happen. A couple were walking together with an umbrella, and as clumsy as Kagome is, she tripped and knocked into the two, having all three of them fall onto the ground wet….and the dolls falling out the bag scattered around.

Kagome yelled, “AHH! No, no, no! this can’t happen. WHY!!!” As she started picking up the dolls she didn’t notice that the guy got up and glared at her.

“HEY ASSHOLE!” Kagome didn’t know who he was talking too and just continued picking up the dolls. The guy got annoyed as she ignored him, so he grabbed her up letting her dropped the dolls she picked up.
“Look jerk! You just ran into me and my girl!” he yelled at Kagome.

Kagome looked at the girl who was just now getting up, with her clothes all wet and her purse on the ground. Kagome bowed to the guy, “I’m so sorry” she walked towards the girl and picked up her purse, which is made of leather, and was soaked, and Kagome accidentally shoved it to the girl making her clothes more wet.

The girl gasp and looked at her boyfriend, “ugh!” the guy went up to Kagomes, “what the hell are you doing?!” Kagome was panicking, she took out a spare napkin from her pocket and started wiping the girls shirt at her chest…. “I’m really sorry I was in a ru-”

The girls boyfriend growled and shoved Kagome away, “ What are you doing!? You don’t touch a guy’s woman in the chest!”

Kagome backed away and just remembered that she had a time limit. “Wait, wait These dolls can‘t get wet! .” Kagome told the guy as she went back to picking up the dolls. The guy shook his head. “you’ve got to be kidding me.” He took hold of Kagome’s shoulder and lifted her back on her feet.

MEANWHILE

Inuyasha leaned against the window as his cab driver was taking him home. Just then something…I mean someone spotted his eyes. “hmm? Those clothes….Feh that guy never learns to get out of trouble.” Inuyasha looked at the driver, “Can you stop here?” the cab driver nodded.

Inuyasha paid the man and walked outside towards Kagome.

Back to Kagome, the guy took grip on the collar of her hoodie “Are you crazy?!” Kagome just stood there not knowing what to say only worried about the wet dolls.

“It wasn’t serious! Why would you want to pick up a fight so late?!” the guy’s girlfriend yelled out pushing him letting him let go of Kagome. “Lets just go!” her boyfriend looked at her, “What? Nothing serious??!!” he asked…making an argument.

Kagome blinked a couple times and too this advantage to pick up all the dolls. “Ah being with you is just making me crazy!” Kagome heard the girl yell out, who started walking off.

“Hey where are you going!?” her soon to be ex-boyfriend yelled out. Suddenly Inuyasha appeared beside the guy holding him down. “what do you think you’re doing?”

Kagome recognize the voice and looked up, “Oh! Takashi!” Inuyasha looked at her, “you never stay out of trouble do you?” Kagome ignored him and continued picking up the dolls.

Well back to the so called couples, “ Let go of me! HEY! You get back here or you’re dead!” the guy yelled out to his girlfriend.

The girl stop dead at her tracks and turned around with a deadly aura around her. Inuyasha sense this and let go of the man and started helping Kagome pick up her dolls.

The two watched the couple as the girl started eyeing her boyfriend, “Why would I die by your hand huh?”
She circled him. Kagome did a low whistle that only her and Inuyasha could here, “Now that’s not a good sign.” she whispered to him. Inuyasha just nodded.

The girl then started pushing him, “Yah I’m tired of you already! You freak!” She started hitting him, “Hey why are you hitting me!?” the guy asked. She just continued . He started running away from her, but that wouldn’t do anything,

“Oh where do you think you’re going? When will you ever change that temper of yours!” She took her purse and started hitting him.


Kagome and Inuyasha slowly got up as they finally got all the dolls and had some in their arms and in the bag. They watched as they saw the guy getting beat up.

“We should get going…” Inuyasha whispered to Kagome. Kagome nodded and the two ran off.

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” they heard the guy yell out only to hear the girl yell also, “there you go again! You know what?! Take that!”

“ARGH”

“AND THAT!”

“ACK!”

“AND THIS!”

“AH!”

“AND-”

“OKAY OKAY I WAS WRONG! I’M SORRY! STOP HITTING ME!”
---

Inuyasha and Kagome ran, “Where we going ?!” Inuyasha yelled out.

Kagome pointed at the factory then looked at her watch, “we have about five minutes to get these turned in on time!…but at this speed we‘ll never make it!” Kagome yelled out. Inuyasha smirked,

“feh! That’s cause you’re just human!” Inuyasha yelled out as Kagome was about to ask him a question He took Kagome in his arms and ran as fast as he could to the factory.
---

“IF THAT PERSON WITH THOSE DOLLS AREN’T HERE IN ONE MINUTE THEY WILL NOT HAVE THEIR MONEY!!!!!!!”

“Ah calm down Koa-San! They’re just dolls.”

“CALM DOWN?!!! THESE DOLLS ARE WORTH MONEY!!” the Kao person yelled out.

“well …whatever I don’t work he-”

“I’m sorry I’m late!” Kagome ran in with the bags of dolls. She handed them to Kao. “They’re a bit wet ‘cause of the rain.” Kagome told him.

Kao stared at the dolls, “wet? WET! THEY CAN’T BE---”

“wet?” Kao looked up to see Inuyasha. His eye’s widen, “S-Silver hair…d-dog ears. Y-y-you’re ….You’re”

“Inuyasha Takashi” Inuyasha answered, “The dolls aren’t soaked, they’ll dry…so if you please…”

Kao was about to refuse but his friend butted in, “Sure, sure! Here ya go sir!” he handed the money to Kagome and smiled, “Now that’s over, no worried right!? Oh and here” he handed Kagome a doll, “on the house haha” Kao was about to argue but Inuyasha glared at the old man and he didn’t say anything. Kagome took the doll and thanked him.

The two then started walking out the factory.
---

Kagome sat down on a couch in Inuyasha’s house. She looked around, it was messy…
Just as she was about to get comfortable her cell phone rang. She looked around to see if Inuyasha was anywhere, and gladly he wasn’t. She looked at her phone and saw it was Sango who called.

“Sango”
“Where are you kags?! the time limit should be over by now, did you make it on time?”
Kagome sighed and nodded, “Yeah, thanks a lot!”

Sango laughed nervously, “Sorry…so where are you?”
Kagome looked around and saw Inuyasha come into the room with a towel on his head and one in his hand, he sat down on the couch across from her.
“Friends house” she answered Inuyasha started at her and then threw the towel at her. Kagome caught it and then looked out the window then started rubbing her wet hair.

“I’ll be there soon to give the money to Yamini-San…okay…bye” Kagome closed her phone and set it next to the doll she got and sighed.

Inuyasha looked at her, “Was that your cousin?” Kagome looked at him and nodded, “So…may I have that 5 thousand now?” She asked innocently.

Inuyasha glared at her but sighed and nodded, “Alright…this is the last time I give you money for free.” he told her while getting out his wallet.

Kagome smiled at him, Inuyasha felt his cheeks redden so he looked away. ‘what the hell?’ he asked him self. He shook his head to get Kagome’s smile out of his thoughts and turned back at her and handed her the money.

“Here!”

Kagome bowed and took it. “Thank you so much.” Just when she was about to head out Inuyasha stopped her. “What the hell are you thinking?” he asked her. Kagome froze and looked at him, “huh?

Inuyasha looked around and spotted an umbrella beside the couch and handed it to her, “don’t want you getting sick…”
Kagome stared at him and nodded, then she took the umbrella. “thank you again..” With that she ran out the room shutting the door behind her.

Inuyasha looked at the empty spot that Kagome was just at. He sighed and sat back down on his couch, he looked beside him and saw the doll from awhile ago and next to it was Kagome‘s cell phone. “oh….he left it here….that idiot”

WITH SANGO
Yamini-San was in front of Sango and Kagome’s room. “I really need that money Sango, If I can’t have I would have to kick the two of you out…you know that.”

Sango nodded, “I know, but …Kagome will be here soon! I promise! I just called her she said she’s coming so--” Her sentence was caught off as Kagome came in panting.

“I’m so sorry I’m late! She looked at Yamani and handed him the money. “This should be enough!”

Yamani looked at the money and started counting it. He looked up at them and smiled, “you’re lucky…you two will be fine for another year.” with that he walked off.

Sango looked at Kagome with almost tears in their eyes. “YES!” they both yelled out and started hugging each other. Sango then felt her clothes become soaked and pulled away from Kagome.

“What happened to you?!” Kagome looked at herself and saw her clothes were still wet. “Well….”

Sango shook her head not wanting to hear it. “Just get dress into dry clothes!” She told her while closing the door.
--
Kagome got out of the bathroom with fresh clothes on. She went into her room to see Sango lying down reading a book. Kagome sighed and looked around for her cell phone…Her eyes widen….and she screamed.

Sango jumped and looked at Kagome, “WHAT! What’s wrong?! Another payment!?” Kagome shook her head and groaned, “I forgot my cell phone at Takashi’s place!”

Sango chuckled, “well you should go get it!” Kagome looked at her and shook her head, “I’ll just get it back tomorrow” Sango rolled her eyes stood up, grabbed Kagome and walked her out the door. “GO GET IT”
She then locked the door so Kagome wouldn’t be able to get in.

Kagome’s eye twitched, her keys to the room was inside and then she started banging on the door. “SANGO! LET ME IN! LET ME IN SANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kagome stopped when one of her neighbors told her to shut up. She sighed, and started walking out. “guess…I should just get it.”
--

Inuyasha was lying on his couch examining Kagome’s cell phone. “Feh…what kind of cell phone is this…why the hell is it pink?” Just as he was about to open it, someone knocked on the door.

“no way…he couldn’t have…”

“Oy! Takashi!” Kagome yelled through the door.

Inuyasha blinked, “he did….” he stood up and opened up the door Seeing Kagome soaking wet. “didn’t I give you an umbrella?”

Kagome nodded, “yeah but…Sango kicked me out with no shoes or the umbrella to come over here and get my cell phone back.” She told him. She spotted her phone in his hand. “may I have it back?”
Inuyasha looked at the phone and let her in, “here…you know you picked an interesting color…”

Kagome walked in and rolled her eyes. It wasn’t her fault she liked the color pink and that he didn’t know she was girl. She took her phone back and at the same moment her phone rang. She answered it only to hear Sango’s lovely voice.

“got it back yet?” Kagome heard her best friends voice.

“Yeah…I’m coming home now”

“heck no! I just notice I let you out with no shoes! You should have told me you know! Just stay there so you wont get sick idiot.” Sango told her.

Kagome’s eyes widen in horror making Inuyasha snickered, he heard everything since he had ears of a dog. “Wha? WHAT?! Hell n-”

Inuyasha grabbed the phone out of her hand, “I’ll bring him back!” he told Sango then hanging up on her. He looked at Kagome and smirked.

Kagome glared at him, “you really don’t care that I’ll be staying her for probably the whole day?” Inuyasha shrugged, “guess not, you know it is lonely here alone. Plus it’s just one day, just stay over, I’ll bring you home tomorrow alright?”

Kagome sighed, she didn’t want to get sick and she had worked later in the evening tomorrow, “Okay fine…I’ll stay” Inuyasha smiled, “cool” Inuyasha looked at her as her clothes were all wet. He walked to one of his dressers and opened it grabbing some of his clothes for Kagome to wear.

“Here you’re soaked” He threw his clothes at her. Kagome looked at the clothes and nodded then started wondering off to the bathroom to change…again.

Inuyasha just watched her as she went into the bathroom.
---

Minutes later Kagome came out. His clothes were a bit big on her, but It was a good thing. She then smelt food and she followed it. In the kitchen Inuyasha was standing in front of the stove stirring up some noodles. “Wow…didn’t know you cooked.” she told him.

“Feh…you don’t know lots of things.” he told her. Kagome walked up beside him and saw the noodles.

“Ohhh…that smells delicious.” Inuyasha chuckled, “let go eat“

. Kagome nodded as she took two pairs of chopsticks and handed a pair to Inuyasha who set the pot on the table.

Kagome looked at him, “aren’t you going to eat?” Inuyasha rose a brow and nodded. “Okay…” Kagome then started stirring up the noodles again and picked some up with her chopsticks and stuck it in her mouth. She then started waving into her mouth.

“Hot!” she yelled out, but then swallowed the noodles and started getting more.

Inuyasha just stared at her as she started devouring the noodles he just made. When he looked into the pot his eye twitched, all there was left and in less in ONE minute was just soup. He looked at her and glared.

Kagome gulped down the noodles in her mouth and looked at him, “don’t you have any for yourself?” she asked him. When he was about to answer Kagome took the pot and started gulping down the soup.

All Inuyasha did was glare at her as she ate all the food not sharing anything with him….
--
As dinner went by Inuyasha lied on his bed watching Kagome eating her dessert he gave her.
“you can really eat huh?” Kagome ignored him as she continued eating the chocolaty goodness. Inuyasha chuckled as she got a chocolate mustache. He looked around and saw the doll from a few hours back.

“those dolls…” Inuyasha spoke out. Kagome looked at him. “How much do you get a doll ?”

Kagome shrugged “…dunno…it was Sango’s idea to help sew the eyes on…” Kagome told him.

He nodded, he then sat down next to her and grabbed a napkin and wiped her chocolate mustache off. Kagome stared at him.

“…..”

Inuyasha just looked at her. “tell me…why don’t you grow facial hair? You’re like …what 24? Not that younger from me…why do you have such slow growth?”

Kagome still stared at him thinking of an answer. All she did was shrugged, “…maybe….it’s because I don’t eat well!” she yelled out.

Inuyasha looked at her, “Ha, right…funny” Kagome rolled her eyes and looked at him. “some reason…you don’t look like you’re in such a good mood.”

Inuyasha blinked, “really…?”

Kagome nodded, “you know…if you want to talk about it, you could always talk to me…” Kagome told him looking away. Inuyasha chuckled,

“yeah…well…you see” Kagome looked at him as he continued.

“My dad…he wants me to run this business” Kagome nodded, “yea and ? What wrong with that”

Inuyasha smiled, “ you see I’m not the type to really work as hard.”

Kagome looked around his room and saw how messy it was and nodded, “ahh…so your lazy. I get it now.”

Inuyasha glared at her. “Yeah well…he really wants me t o do it.”

Kagome looked back at him, “do you want to?” Inuyasha made a face, “Ehh not really…but I don’t want to let him down.”

Kagome smiled, “you two must be close huh?” Inuyasha laughed, “not that close…but close I guess.”

“Well then if you want to make him proud, you should actually try and give it shot.”

Inuyasha shrugged “It’s not that easy…the place he want me to work at is a pig sty” Kagome giggled, “well make it look better! Exactly what place is it?”

Inuyasha tapped his chin trying to remember the name of the restaurant. “I think…it’s Feudal Era noodle restaurant…that place were you went after we met.”

Kagome’s eyes went wide, “Really! Lady Kaede’s restaurant?!” Inuyasha nodded. “Yeah.”

Kagome stood up and looked down at him. “you should do it! It’ll be successful!”

Inuyasha stared at her. “…why are you so excited?”
“Come on! Do it! And hire me pleaseeeeeeee, I’ll clean, I’ll do anything! Just please hire me!”

Inuyasha just looked at her surprise. “Please? I owe you money right?”

Inuyasha’s ear twitched and he slowly nodded, “See! If I don’t have a job I can’t give you any money! Please do it!” Kagome begged and begged him.

Inuyasha sighed, he was getting annoyed by it. “will you shut up?!” Kagome backed away and sighed, “what if it really becomes successful? Your dad would be proud…and I bet there’s a girl you like!”

Inuyasha looked away from he and said nothing. Kagome smirked and kneeled down to look at him. “so there is a girl huh?” Inuyasha just ignored her. “Please” Kagome whispered. Inuyasha turned his head to look at her, but his eyes widen on how close their face were.

“Please?” Inuyasha then looked away again and started holding his nose, “go brush your teeth first! There’s a extra one in the cabinets in the bathroom”

Kagome scrunched her nose, brought her hand up to her mouth and breathed on it to smell her breath, and he was right…it did smell. She looked at him and smirked.

Inuyasha looked back at her, “go!” Kagome just took a breath and started breathing all over him making him smell her breath.

“Damn it! It stinks! Go you idiot!” Inuyasha yelled out trying to get away from her. Kagome just sat down on the floor and was about to take another bite of her dessert but stopped and looked at Inuyasha,

“about the restauran--”

“shut up! don’t say anything”

Kagome glared at him and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth.
--

She looked at herself as she brushed her teeth. Just then Inuyasha came in and walked towards the toilet and started to piss.

Kagome heard this and looked at him then closed her eyes and looked away. “WAH! What are you doing?! I’m brushing my teeth!”

Inuyasha turned to look at her in confusion. “No manners!” Kagome yelled out trying not to look back

Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “manners? We’re men not manners” he said as he continued to pee. Kagome shook her head and went over to the sink and started spitting the paste. Inuyasha was finished and pushed Kagome out the way to wash his hand.

Kagome turned away from him and started grumbling to her self. Inuyasha turned to look at her and notice her small butt. And slapped it.

Kagome’s eyes widen and turned to him, “Why’s your butt so small?” he asked. Kagome glared at him.

“Why the hell did you whack my butt!?” Kagome yelled out at him. Inuyasha was shock at the outburst but continued washing his hands. He closed the faucet,

“What? Will your ass rot like a piece of meat if I touch it?” He asked her. Kagome just looked away at him.

“gosh…I was just wondering why the hell it’s so small.” He told her as he wiped his wet hands on her butt.

Kagome gasp and looked at him, “yo- you…yo…well..WHY THE HELL IS YOURS SO ROUND!” she yelled at him as he left chuckling.

Kagome wiped the foam off her mouth and started washing her hands. Few seconds later she turned around and yelled out:

“DON’T TOUCH MY BUTT YOU GAY ASS PERV!”
--
End of Chapter Three: 1:oo am: Don’t touch my butt!

AN: Haha this one is bit longer I guess again sorry for my bad grammar and spelling. But I hope yew guys liked it :D

I’m sorry how ooc they are but I need them that way or I can’t make the story >.<

Once again I shall say this is base on the Korean Drama show Coffee Prince, so there should b some similarities, with this n the show.
--
Reviews!
Thank you so much for all those who reviewed makes us happy <3

DISCALIMER: We don’t own Inuyasha OR Coffee Prince!