InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time House ❯ Lets Get it Started ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: okie dokiiee I got this! XD haha Here is chapter four enjoy!


RECAP:
Kagome turned away from him and started grumbling to her self. Inuyasha turned to look at her and notice her small butt. And slapped it.

Kagome’s eyes widen and turned to him, “Why’s your butt so small?” he asked. Kagome glared at him.

“Why the hell did you whack my butt!?” Kagome yelled out at him. Inuyasha was shock at the outburst but continued washing his hands. He closed the faucet,

“What? Will your ass rot like a piece of meat if I touch it?” He asked her. Kagome just looked away at him.

“gosh…I was just wondering why the hell it’s so small.” He told her as he wiped his wet hands on her butt.

Kagome gasp and looked at him, “yo- you…yo…well..WHY THE HELL IS YOURS SO ROUND!” she yelled at him as he left chuckling.

Kagome wiped the foam off her mouth and started washing her hands. Few seconds later she turned around and yelled out:

“DON’T TOUCH MY BUTT YOU GAY ASS PERV!”
--

Chapter Four: 1:30 am: Lets get it Started

Inuyasha groaned as he opened his eyes only to close them right away as the sun rays shined into his eyes. He opened them again and looked around only to see a sticker of a dog on the floor. His eye twitched as he saw it. He got up from his bed and saw another and another, and more so he fallowed them. The stickers stopped at the door. He opened it only too see nothing…

He looked around and beside his door was the doll that Kagome had gotten and a note. He took them both and set the doll down and started reading the note.

Takashi
Keep the doll, it’ll just remind me what happened yesterday. Anyway I think you should try running the restaurant, and of course hire me! Think it over alright?

Kagome

Inuyasha chuckled as he finished reading the letter that Kagome have gave him. He looked up at the sky, the sun shining down on him as he stretched his arms out. When he was done he took out his cell phone that was somehow in his pocket, and called his Father.

“Hey Dad….I’ll do it…”

….

“I’m not joking….Grr when I say I’ll do something I mean it!…No really!…ok, ok! SHUT UP!….I’M HANGING UP ON YOU!….SHUT UP!…OK BYE!”

Inuyasha shut his phone close and glared at it.

“KEH!”

--

Inuyasha looked around at a famous noodle restaurant, he examined all the employees to learn what he would be doing in HIS new restaurant. He smiled as he smelt his favorite food everywhere in the building.
He leaned in his chair and smirked as he continued watching everyone doing their job…
--


Inuyasha waited beside his car in front of Kaede’s’ restaurant, which will now be also his. He heard the sound of Kagome’s bike and turned to the sound seeing her parking her bike right next to his car. He rose an eyebrow as he watched her take her helmet off.

He hit her head,

“You lied didn’t you? What kind of location is this? I don’t think people will even notice it!”

Kagome rubber her head and pouted,

“If we clean it up a bit and well, advertise…” Inuyasha cut her off,

“just shut up, and get into the car, I need to do some research.”

Now it was Kagome who raise an eyebrow,

“you….research? Really?”

Inuyasha glared at her

“You know this neighborhood right?”

Kagome rolled her eyes

“of course I do. I know it like the back of my hand!…wait….um are… you HIRING ME?!”

Her eye lighten up as she said the last two words.

Inuyasha just stared at her

“well see”

“And you’ll be the boss?”

“and?”

“Well then! You should pay me decently today!”

“why should I?”

“Well I skipped out on an important gig to come here. $100 okay?”


“KEH! You only see me as money huh?” Inuyasha told her as he waked towards her

“Plus didn’t you say you wouldn’t ask for money from me anymore?”

Kagome rolled her eyes again

“Idiot I’ll be working for this money!”

Inuyasha just rubbed her head and messed up her hair. Kagome glared at him once he stopped.

“Okay…I’ll show you around, but.”

Kagome looked at his car. Inuyasha looked confuse,

“But what?”

“It wont be easy to tour around this neighborhood riding in there.”

she answered him. Inuyasha just blinked a few times. All Kagome did was pat the seat behind her.

“Lets ride”
--

Inuyasha held onto Kagome as they rode down the hill. Kagome was getting uncomfortable,

“Would you move back a little! It’s pretty hard to drive if your squishing me!”

Inuyasha growled

“How can I!? Do you want me to push my ass off the seat?!”

“YES!”

Inuyasha’s vain popped

“You just answered right away!?”

Kagome just nodded and continued driving, She looked at the right

“There’s Soul Noodle shop right there.”

Inuyasha looked at it degusted

“doesn’t look much”

Kagome only rolled her eyes and took a left. Inuyasha saw a crowd full of girls

“Hey stop here.”

Kagome stopped and saw the crowd and turned to him

“Look, I don’t think you should start flirting with girls at this time!”

Inuyasha smirked at her

“Why? Jealous?”

he asked her with his nose so close to hers. Kagome blushed a little but then hit him in the arm

“Like hell I am!”

Inuyasha chuckled

“I was just kidding, and I wasn’t going to flirt with them idiot! Look”

He pointed at the reason why there was a crowd of girls. Kagome blinked and saw that there was a man selling something to them.

“What is he selling them?”

Kagome stared at the man…he looked familiar. Few seconds later she hit her hand

“I got it! That’s the guy who makes the best drinks ever!”

Inuyasha looked at her

“What kind of drinks?” Kagome tapped her chin trying to remember

“Umm well, I think espressos, Italian sodas, tea, and um smoothies!”

Inuyasha looked at the guy who gave a girl her drink.

“He does that all himself?” Kagome only nodded, “Yeah he’s supposedly fast at it.”

Inuyasha keh’d and looked back at the crowd of girls

“Well then…how come they’re all girls?”

Kagome pointed in front of her

“There’s a women’s university over there”

Inuyasha nodded

“Really huh?”

Kagome only nodded. Inuyasha looked back at the man and observed his skills. Later another woman came out who seemed to work nearby

“Sir! The regulation people are coming!”

The man looked at her and nodded,

“Sorry we’re now close.”

The girls groaned as he started packing up his wheel away station. Inuyasha stared blankly for a few seconds


“Ey! Follow him!” he told Kagome.

Kagome was about to say something but instead said nothing and followed the guy. Once they were next to him Inuyasha called out to him.

“What?” the guy asked

“I’d like to work together, are you interested?” Inuyasha asked him.

The guy ignored him as he started wheeling his cart up a small hill.

Inuyasha just continued talking, “ Wouldn’t you want to work under proper , legal conditions?”

The guy still continued not talking to him, he looked at him still pulling his cart

“ I can’t work under some one else!”

Inuyasha groaned

“Keh! Fine but think about it!”

Kagome still drove beside the guy

“If you become interested go to the Feudal Era Noodle Restaurant!”

With that the two drove off leaving the guy pulling his cart up the hill thinking.
--
Inuyasha and Kagome where now in the restaurant. Inuyasha roamed around the place seeing how dirty and messed up the place was. He stopped at a room and shook his head….

“Damn it” then he started going else where.
--
With Kagome and Kaede

Kaede sipped her tea as Kagome stared at her. Kaede looked at her as she place her cup down,

“You told him ye are male?”

Kagome nodded. Kaede shook her head

“Child that is nonsense. Females shall be females, ye can not change what ye are.”

Kagome sighed

“Lady Kaede.” Kaede looked at her

“What will happen when ye get find out? Yes ye may fool the man now, but what shall happen when he finds out afterwards?”

Kagome looked down

“I’ll tell him the truth by then…. But I’ll start work first before I do. I told him I was a guy and earned extra money…”

Kaede shook her head, “So why did ye take his money?”

Kagome pouted and sighed

“I know, I know it was wrong…I didn’t like the fact I was doing it, but…” She looked up at her

“But if I tell him now, he’ll get really mad!”

Kaede sighed as she agreed to help her out with this mess.

Inuyasha then came walking in, “ We should hire a chiefs around here.” he told the two as he stood in front of them.

“Lady Kaede is the chief.”

Kagome told him. Inuyasha looked at her then at Kaede

“ This place is a mess, you know why? It’s cause your noodles sucks!”

Kagome glared at him

“It does not! It may be messy…”

She looked at Kaede who looked back at her.

“but Lady Kaede’s cooking is excellent.” Kaede smiled and Kagome stood up “You should try some!”

Inuyasha just rolled his eyes and Keh’d at her.

“Come on! I thought you liked ramen!” Kagome exclaimed.

Inuyasha became annoyed

“SHUT UP!”

Kagome frowned and sat back down. Kaede took her tea and sipped it again,

“Forget about it child. This man doesn’t want to know how it taste…” she sipped it once more

“For a hanyou he must drink than eat.” Kagome snorted,

“He doesn’t drink” Kaede looked at her confuse, “He falls unconscious just by one sip!”

Kagome then started giggling as Inuyasha just glared at her.

Inuyasha then took a chair and sat in front of them

“We’ll target people around their 20’s”

He told them ignoring Kagome’s laughs.

“We’ll also have espresso drinks.” Kaede shook her head,

“no, no We don’t have a coffee maker here, we will just sell them water or tea. Besides I do not know how to make such drinks”

Kagome blinked

“That guy with the long braid! He sells some just in front of the women’s school!”

Inuyasha nodded. Kagome looked at him and smirk, “Very cleaver Takashi.” Inuyasha just rolled his eyes.

“First we’ll need to rename the restaurant…..”

Inuyasha tapped his finger on his chin. Kagome looked at Kaede seeing she didn’t look like she wanted to change the name. Kagome’s eyes then lit up.

“I know!”

Kaede and Inuyasha looked at her.

“What is it child?”

Kagome looked at her and smiled

“Since Lady Kaede is very interested in history, how about Time House!”

Kaede nodded in agreement but Inuyasha just started at her.

“Time House?” he asked her.

Kagome just nodded

“Yes It’s a simple name! we can decorate the restaurant like an old fashioned Japanese home! But of course sill looking like a restaurant. There will the awesome sliding doors, a porch a---”

Inuyasha cut her off

“Okay! Time House it is! You got to name it, you’re not designing it!”

Kagome just chuckled nervously, “Then who will?” she asked.

“We’ll deal with that later,” He looked back at Kaede, “we’ll have about maybe three or four employees, and most of them will be men.”

Kagome was shocked

“Wait what? Kaede’s a women though!”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “She already looks like a man!”

“Excuse me…” Kaede said eyeing Inuyasha. Inuyasha sighed

“With men, we’ll definitely catch the women’s eyes to come here and eat.”

Kagome thought about it, “He’s right….With Taka- I mean OUR good looks the restaurant should become popular!”

Inuyasha just chuckled as Kagome looked away hiding her red face.

Kaede looked at he

“Kagome? You will be working here?”

Kagome froze and was about to say something when Inuyasha patted her back

“Of course! He’s my first choice! He’s trustworthy and responsible!” He looked at her, “You start working tomorrow!”

Kagome was still frozen, she didn’t know if it was a good thing, since she wanted this job, or a bad thing. All Kaede did was shook her head… Kagome finally just nodded and thanked him

“I’ll start now!” with that she walked off.

Kaede stood up and took her cup

“Then I shall leave the work to ye, Inuyasha.”

Inuyasha glared at her as she walked into the restaurant leaving him there to think.
----
Next Day

Kagome was in front of Sesshomaru’s gate, she hung a bag on it and started stuffing gifts in it. Sesshomaru and his dogs, Ah and Un started walking towards her.

“What are you doing?”

Kagome froze and slowly turned around to face them and smiled.

“ah…heh heh.” She saw handed him the gift, “A free gift.”

Sesshomaru took it and stared at it. Kagome looked at the ground

“it’s very useful.” Sesshomaru look back at her and nodded, “Thank you.”

Kagome look at him and nodded. She sighed then bowed to him

“I’ll be going.”

She told him as she walked towards her bike. Sesshomaru waved goodbye

“Take care.”

As Kagome was about to get on Ah and Un started whimpering. Kagome looked at the two and smiled and walked back to them then started petting the two.

Sesshomaru just stared at her.

“Yo-you know. There was this guy who mistook this girl for a guy….”

Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow.

“Hm?”

Kagome continued petting Ah and Un, but then saw the time on her watch. She looked up at him,

“sorry but I have to go deliver the other stuff now.”

She got up and started going back to her bike, “I’ll tell you next time!” She paused for a while and looked back at him,

“Um what’s your number?…so-so I can call you…but if you don’t want to give it to me…um it‘s ok” Kagome asked blushing a bit.

Sesshomaru chuckled

“I’ll tell you.”

Kagome smiled and took out her phone and dialed his number. She looked back at him,

“Um…your name?” she asked him innocently, “Takashi Sesshomaru”

Kagome nodded and typed it in. ‘Takashi….sounds familiar….Ehh oh well.’ Once she was done she bowed to him

“I’ll see you later! Take care” Sesshomaru just nodded and watched her leave.
---

As Kagome started biking elsewhere she started singing horribly off key about Sesshomaru’s cell phone number. She squealed as she finished it but then started re-singing it. Suddenly her eyes widen,

“AHHHHHHH” CRASH

“argh……damn it…stupid stop sign.”
---

With Inuyasha

Inuyasha looked at his father who was smiling at him. Inuyasha just looked down at the paper in his hand.


“the store will be needing Kitchen utensils, new furniture, and the sign should be changed.”

Inuyasha told his dad still not looking at him. His dad chuckled,

“Changing the name huh? What will it be?”

Inutashio asked his son. Inuyasha didn’t say anything for a while, At first he thought of recharging the name that Kagome had named it, but there wasn’t really any time to rethink of a name. He then looked up from the paper and looked at his father.

“Time House.” he answered him. Inutashio blinked, “Time House?” Inuyasha nodded

“Yeah, since the old hag loves history we put in time and we want out restaurant to look homey so home….”

Inutashio nodded

“Making time house…I see simple yet nice. How’d you come up with it?” Inuyasha shook his head,

“I didn’t” Inutashio tilted his head, “Who did?”

Inuyasha looked back at the paper, “Our first employee.”

Inutashio smirked, “Alright…so what else would you be needing?”

“A new design of the place…it looks horrible inside. After we finish we need to recruit employees.” Inuyasha looked back at him

“That should be about 14 or 15 billion yen….”

Inutashio stared at him, “Not possible….” Inuyasha glared at his father, “WHAT?! But we need that much to do all this stuff!”

Inutashio shook his head

“If you put in more effort you’ll be able to do what you need with only 100,000 to 800,000 yen.”

Inuyasha made a fist. “And for the employees just pay them the sales you’ve made.”

Inuyasha started looking around and sighing

“So…I’ll give you 50 million.” Inuyasha looked at him, “What?! But…” Inutashio gave him the LOOK …yeah the look. Inuyasha just groaned…

“Fine….”

Inutashio smiled, “Make sure to show the receipts. Well then…I have a meeting to go. Do your best.”

Inuyasha nodded as his Father stood up and walked out the office. Inuyasha just sat at his spot and leaned his head against the couch.

“Damn the old man….”
---
Elsewhere

Inuyasha looked at his friend

“Have you found anything good yet Miroku?”

Miroku shook his head, “Hey it takes time for a designer to look for the right things.”

Inuyasha just rolled his eyes

“What ever….” Inuyasha looked at the displayed curtains for sale. Miroku looked at him,

“You said you wanted it too look homey but as a restaurant at the same time right?”

Inuyasha looked at him and nodded

“Yeah, but remember it should have the attention of people around their 20’s or 30’s.”

Miroku chuckled, “Alright I’ll do my best.”

Inuyasha sighed, “Though I don’t think I could pay you a high enough price.”

Miroku blinked, “No worries! I owe you to much anyway!”

Inuyasha stared at him and smiled “Thanks.”

Miroku looked at a pink door, “How bou-”

“NO. Mostly men will be working there idiot!”

Miroku pouted, “Aw, no women to gro--”

Inuyasha then threw a pillow at him, “Shut up!”
--
With Kagome and Sango

“Breath in”

“HUFF”

“Breath Out”

“Hoofff”

“Now put you left toe in your right ear.”

“What the hell?”

Kagome and Sango said at the same time watching the television, seeing how the girl on it was able to do.

Their eyes widen

“Okay….I’m not the flexible.” Kagome whispered. Sango nodded in agreement, but then took the remote and forward the Yoga DVD.


“Ah! That looks easy to do!” Sango Exclaimed.
---
15 minutes later

“OH MY GOSH IT HURTS!!!!”

“THAT LOOKS EASY TO DO MY ASS!!! IT’S F*IN PAINFUL!!!!!”

“AH I’M TIPPING OVER!!!!”

“HERE I’LL HELP YOU!”

“KYAHH!”

BAM

Sango glared at her best friend as she was stuck in a position that she wasn’t even able to get up because Kagome pushed her over.

“Some help that was!”

Kagome rolled her eyes, “Well it’s your fault for wanting to do this yoga crap in the first place!”

“Well you agreed to it!”

“Shut up!!”
---

3 minutes later

“Owie…next time lets get the beginner yoga DVD alright?”

Kagome glared at her, “Yeah…Lets” Kagome said rubbing her shoulder. Kagome got up and started going into the kitchen to get a drink.

Sango took out the DVD and put it back in the case, then looked at Kagome,

“You’re really going to be a guy…..” Sango whispered. “What-What if someone finds out you’re not?”

Kagome finished gulping down her water and looked at her.

“Don’t worry! No one will find out, As long as we don’t shower together.”

Sango giggled,

“You’re right, You’re fit to be a guy, I mean you are flat in the front and behind!” Kagome glared at her,

“Shut up!….I have confidence in myself…I’ll do well in the job.”

Sango smiled and nodded.
---
Next Day

“Ahh so the shop looks like this huh?”

Miroku said looking around the messed up restaurant. “It’s so filthy.”

Inuyasha watched him as Miroku started making weird hand gestures.

“Just looking at it makes me want to tear it down!” Miroku said while chuckling. Inuyasha just rolled his eyes and looked at the kitchen.

“We should make the kitchen an open kitchen.”

Inuyasha said. Kaede then came in

“An Open kitchen, if we are to do that, it shall mean we will be revealing the recipes.”

“Feh it’s not like your cooking is any good anyway…” Inuyasha told her looking elsewhere.

“Hey hey! Lets just open half of it alright?”

Miroku told the two.

“One side open, the other sealed. We’ll kill two birds with one stone. Okay?!”

“Ohayo!”

Kagome yelled out as she started walking into the restaurant. Miroku turned around and froze. Kagome stared at him

“You!” both of them said while pointing at each other.

Inuyasha rose an eyebrow

“You two know each other?”

neither one of them answered him

“You’re Sango’s boyfriend!” Miroku exclaimed.

Inuyasha was just more confuse as Kagome tired not to laugh.

Inuyasha looked at Kagome

“I thought she was your cousin.” Kagome just nodded. Miroku just had his mouth open.

“She said you were her boyfriend! You two lied to me!”

Kagome nodded again ‘Actually she’s neither of them’

Miroku sighed,

“Well at least I am able to have a shot with the lovely Sango.”

Inuyasha and Kagome just sweat dropped. Miroku then looked back at Kagome, “Anyway…Inuyasha who is this guy?”

Inuyasha smirked at him, “My lover.” Miroku blinked, “Ah…that lover!”

Kaede just took a sip of her tea as Kagome looked down.

“So no wonder there were rumors.”

Miroku started to study Kagome

“your skin looks flawless…very round and a nice nose…If you were a girl, I would defiantly ask you to bear my chil-”

BAM

“ITEEEEE” Miroku yelled out in pain rubbing his head, “What was that for Inu-Chan!” Inuyasha’s eye twitched…

BAM

“YOUCH! Ok ok I’m sorry! I wont call you that anymore!….but what the hell was the first hit for! He’s not even a girl!”

Miroku asked still rubbing his head while pointing at Kagome who stared at the dusty wall beside her.

Inuyasha just looked away, “Feh!”

“Wow you two must be real lovers then.” Miroku told them.

Kagome just blushed still looking away from them. Inuyasha redden a bit but wasn’t that noticeable. Miroku looked at Kagome and poked her. Kagome looked at him as he held out his hand.


“I’m Miroku.”

Kagome just stared at him

“How old are you?” He asked as he started tapping her again, wanting her to shake his hand

“22? 23?”

Kagome sighed and shook his hand for a bit, “24 Kagome Higurashi.”

Miroku blinked….

“Kagome? Well…Inuyasha is also an awkward name.”

“Hey!” Inuyasha yelled out. Miroku ignored him and stared at Kagome

“Hmmm the more I look at you, the more cuter you look.”

Kagome glared at him and Inuyasha hit his head, hard but not hard enough to make a huge bump again.

“Lets get started now.” Inuyasha said. “How many people did you ask to come over?”

Miroku looked at his watched, “A few…they should be here in no time!”

Inuyasha nodded and looked around, “Well then we should clean up the crap first.”

Miroku nodded as he headed into a different room. Few seconds later they heard Miroku yell out a bit,

“AHH”

Inuyasha and Kagome then went into the room he went into,

“What’s wrong?” Once they were in Miroku was on a table shaking.

“Mice!….Mice…mice”

Kagome rolled her eyes,

“Really? I thought something bad happen.”

She started to look around the room. Miroku was still on the table

“Did you catch it?” Inuyasha asked him. Miroku only shook his head.

“The mice was huge as a cat!”

Inuyasha groaned, what wimp he was. Just then Kagome yelled out, the two look at her, “What?”

“I found this bottle!” Kagome started holding out bottle for them to look at it.

The two men stared at it…their eyes widen,

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

Inside it…was filled…with disgusting bugs.

Kagome happily showed it off to them only making them yell even more. Kagome was to happy to notice their fear

“Look Lady Kaede, Look what you caught!” she yelled out running out the room leaving a panting Hanyou and Human.

The two looked at each other.

“He’s braver then I thought.” Miroku said holding his chest. Inuyasha just nodded.

Who knew men like them were scared of bugs ?
--

Few minutes later the Miroku’s crew was over and they were able to start cleaning the place up. On the roof Inuyasha started to take out the old sign and Kagome and the others were gathering all the garbage outside, While Miroku was telling the crew what to do,

“Um Sir paint this part of the ceiling over here.” Miroku told one of the guys. He nodded

“Alright.”

All of them then started to tear apart the floorboards and redo the windows.

No matter how wimpy Kagome looked she was pretty strong as she started to carry a couch out, but all the sudden she bumped into someone.

“Woah Sorry about that, didn’t mean to be in your way.”

Kagome looked up to see a man about Inuyasha’s age with long hair in a pony tail. Kagome blinked at him,

“May I help you?” The guy shook his head,

“I was just wondering what you guys were doing…At first I thought you guys were going to just tear the place down…but it looks like you’re remolding?”

Kagome nodded “We are, this is going to be a new restaurant.”

The guy’s eyes widen, “Really huh? We’ll let me help.”

Kagome blinked, “you sure?”

The guy nodded, “Yeah”

Kagome smiled, “Well then… Here!”

Kagome turned around and made the guy carry the couch that was hurting her back. The guy was a bit startled and took it.

“Where do I put this?” Kagome pointed at a truck loaded with other junk. The guy nodded and headed over there.
--
Inuyasha and Miroku looked at them

“What’s he doing there?” Inuyasha asked.

Miroku shrugged, “Hmm…..Yasha we could use a guy like him!” Miroku said.

Inuyasha nodded, “Hey! Who are you!?”

The guy paused to look at the two, “Who are you?!”

Inuyasha glared at him he knew he was a wolf demon and already didn‘t like him, but was desperate for employees like him,

“do you want to work here?”

The guy paused again and looked at him. Kagome blinked and looked at the guy.

“….sure” He told Inuyasha smirking and resuming what he was doing. Kagome just smiled.

Just as you know it, The place started to look nice, they started painting the walls and Miroku began putting furniture in and then it was time for everyone to go home and get some rest.
---
End of Chapter four: 1:30 am: Lets get it Started

AN: Wah I’m so sorry we didn’t make the ending of this chapter a bit funny, Also sorry for taking long to type this down, it takes awhile to watch the Show and type at the same time and you know school @___@

So it may take time to type the next chapter, But no worries we shall write it eventually! Hehe

Oh and um In the show there’s actually more Sesshomaru Kikyou parts (but wit the characters in the show) but we mostly want to write the Inuyasha and Kagome parts ^^’ Um at first I was going to make Kouga the guy who’s making the drinks (in the show the guy makes waffles…yumm XD )

But I didn’t sorry >.<

As you can see we’re making this our own version and it wont be EXACTLY like the drama show x3

But we hope you enjoyed this chapter! And thanks to these guys for reviewing the latest chapter:
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT WORN EITHER INUYASHA OR COFFEE PRINCE